ulsterpatriot

A couple of guys with knives could've sorted those red bastards

Old March 15th, 2015 #3
john-connor
Banned

Default Gardaí break-up scuffles at meeting on immigration

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/polit...tion-1.2140600
Gardaí break-up scuffles at meeting on immigration
Protesters heckle founder of Identity Ireland which wants tighter controls on immigrants
Gardaí had to intervene to stop disturbances which broke out at a political meeting in Dublin on Saturday evening to discuss Ireland’s immigration policy.

Gardaí had to intervene to stop disturbances which broke out at a political meeting in Dublin on Saturday evening to discuss Ireland’s immigration policy.

Topics:
News
Politics
Peter O’Loughlin
Shane O’Curry
Anti-Racism Network
European Network Against Racism Ireland

Sun, Mar 15, 2015, 16:11

First published: Sun, Mar 15, 2015, 16:03

Gardaí had to intervene to stop disturbances which broke out at a political meeting held in Dublin on Saturday evening to discuss Ireland’s immigration policy.

Members of Identity Ireland - an organisation which advocates for tighter immigration controls and an exit from the EU- gathered at Jury’s Inn Hotel on Parnell Street to hear an address from the group’s founding member and former MEP candidate Peter O’Loughlin.

As the meeting began at 6.30pm, a sizeable portion of the 50 to 60 people in attendance began heckling Mr O’Loughlin during his opening address, and accused him of propagating racist ideals.

New York-based publisher Niall O’Dowd says TDs and Senators must put pressure on the US Government to improve the situation of Irish illegals. Photographer: Dara Mac Dónaill/The Irish TimesNiall O’Dowd calls for ‘pressure’ on US over Irish illegals
‘Official policy is now (blindly and inadvertently) driving us towards effective segregation.’ Photograph: Getty Images Fintan O’Toole: How Ireland is dis-integrating
Ukip’s leader, Nigel Farage, during the party’s conference at the Winter Gardens in Margate, Kent. Photograph: Carl Court/Getty ImagesUkip delegates sharpen their knives in Margate

Following a lengthy interruption by Shane O’Curry from the Anti-Racism Network (ARN) Ireland, the protest group began a chorus of We Shall Overcome in order to drown out any further contributions from Mr O’Loughlin.

At this point, a number of scuffles broke out among the audience and hotel security was called.

Despite pleading with the group to let him proceed with his statement, demonstrators maintained their verbal barracking and turned their chairs away from the presentation area.

The meeting’s organisers then proceeded to turn the lights off and pump cold air into the conference room in a failed effort to encourage any dissenters to leave.

While it was labelled as a non-violent protest, two men were seen exchanging headbutts as some patrons attempted to prevent others from leaving the room.

A number of other hostile confrontations occurred before a group of at least six gardaí arrived to quell the unrest.

Hotel management stopped the meeting at approximately 7pm and, following Mr O’Loughlin’s departure, the crowd eventually dispersed.

Speaking to The Irish Times following the event, the former National Independent Party politician said he was “hugely disappointed” that he wasn’t afforded the opportunity to explain his policies to members of the public, and said he never expected such scenes would arise.

He spoke of his unhappiness that the gathering had been cut short after driving up from Cork earlier in the day, although hotel management did agree to return the room hire deposit.

He said further meetings would be held at various locations across the country but Mr O’Curry, who is director of the European Network Against Racism Ireland and also active with ARN Ireland, believed Mr O’Loughlin would likely face similar resistance across the country.

“As a network we’re not prepared to stand by and allow racist discourse to be heard in the public sphere. If people start using racist and xenophobic language it can divert people’s genuine fears in the wrong direction,” said Mr O’Curry.

Established late last year, Identity Ireland has been likened to UKIP due to its hardline Eurosceptic stance and opposition to immigration.

Responding to accusations about his personal ideologies, Mr O’Loughlin said he was not anti-immigrant as such, but rather anti mass immigration.

Old March 15th, 2015 #4
john-connor
Banned

Default Marxists scum disrupt public meeting - 14th March 2015

Old March 15th, 2015 #5
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

jewsign

Dudes, I hope for manly an anti-Jewish meeting because that's what brings all the scum into the Emerald Isle. You cannot protest against the Muslims because the Jew brought them here. The Jew is the number one enemy of the world in white countries or wherever you may live!

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old March 16th, 2015 #6
john-connor
Banned

They are still singing that same Negro (Communist) song they used to sing in the NICRA.

Old March 16th, 2015 #7
ulsterpatriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bandanza View Post
Dudes, I hope for manly an anti-Jewish meeting because that's what brings all the scum into the Emerald Isle. You cannot protest against the Muslims because the Jew brought them here. The Jew is the number one enemy of the world in white countries or wherever you may live!
You are correct, however for most whites,irish or otherwise,the identifiable enemy is the paki and other beardy-weirdos espousing the evil doctrine of islam, howebver I again note your bias when you state we cannot protest against the muslims because the jew brought them here? Very odd statement

are you suggesting Irelands nationionalists should not protest islam cause irish republicans are pro-muslim,plo,pflp,etc? persona;lly if I were irish I would regard the provos and their bedfollows as stinking traitors

Old March 16th, 2015 #8
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsterpatriot View Post
You are correct, however for most whites,irish or otherwise,the identifiable enemy is the paki and other beardy-weirdos espousing the evil doctrine of islam, howebver I again note your bias when you state we cannot protest against the muslims because the jew brought them here? Very odd statement

are you suggesting Irelands nationionalists should not protest islam cause irish republicans are pro-muslim,plo,pflp,etc? persona;lly if I were irish I would regard the provos and their bedfollows as stinking traitors
Extreme nationalism and opposition against the world usurers is key. I am not pro-Muslim, but I am not going to protest something that would create a bigger mess(loads more Muslims).

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old March 16th, 2015 #9
htmltimtim
Banned

I thought that kermit the frog and miss piggy was to show up at first since i liked the muppets as a kid not some red faggots singing a communist song about there false peace they want to create if they went to me and starting singing that garbage i would have beat them with a stick

Old March 17th, 2015 #10
andy

I have watched the video - poor show lads there were no obviously dangerous reds present.

Chase them into the swamps

Old March 17th, 2015 #11
john-connor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I have watched the video - poor show lads there were no obviously dangerous reds present.
On tape in public beat up a few rich kids that would be great going to jail for a few years for that.O so clever

Old March 17th, 2015 #12
john-connor
Banned

Here is what i would love to do but then i would go to jail for life.

Old March 17th, 2015 #13
john-connor
Banned

Default Identity Ireland Footage from our recent meeting.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...047505&fref=nf

Old March 17th, 2015 #14
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-connor View Post
On tape in public beat up a few rich kids that would be great going to jail for a few years for that.O so clever
Doing nothing is nor a positive in that situation a bucket of water would have done the trick would that warrant years and years imprisonment ?

Chase them into the swamps

Old March 17th, 2015 #15
john-connor
Banned

Thats a good idea but were i at it i would kill i cant just help it.I hate reds and if outnumbered i would use any thing to win.I think your idea about the water is a good idea.Some of these reds need to wash When i see these reds in action i think that guy in NORWAY done the right thing.

Old March 19th, 2015 #16
john-connor
Banned

Posh idiots will be getting mugged by non irish street gangs in a few years.

Old March 19th, 2015 #17
john-connor
Banned

Thumbs up

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ident...551730?fref=nf Thank you to all those who have liked our page and helped us break through the 2000 likes mark.

Please keep an eye on the page for details of our upcoming public meetings.

Old March 21st, 2015 #18
john-connor
Banned

https://www.facebook.com/nationalist...type=1&theater

Old March 30th, 2015 #19
john-connor
Banned

Identity Ireland
1 hr ·

Our meeting last night couldn't have been more different to our first meeting.

Lively debate and free speech were in abudance with all contributions respected and listened to. Our "friends" from the first meeting could've learned a thing or two.

We'd like to thank all those who attended, especially those who took the time to travel.

We will be posting videos from the meeting so keep an eye on the page for those. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ident...81738638551730

Thread