Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 29th, 2015 #21
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

You three morons have totally derailed the thread...

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old April 29th, 2015 #22
bonnie blue cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
He is a mayan he is even reverting to type with his modification visage he is no more Irish than any of the primitive anchor babies of the alien invaders that have overrun Ireland. For decades both sides searched in vain for a significant racial difference among the denizens of these islands. When they have uncovered one it is usually between Danes and Icelanders.
This bandanza is a mayan take a look at Mel Gibsoon's film apocalypto. It may well be that closet Nazi Gibson had encountered bandozis in the US and sought to set the record straight. It is the same as if I claim that milliband is an Englishman to say bandozi is a padstone is sacrilege he 'aint one now and never will be one.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&...pocalypto+cast
I agree. Half Irish, don't make me laugh. Bobby Bandanza doesn't even look White to me. Don't get me started on that conk of his!

Old April 29th, 2015 #23
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie blue cap View Post
I agree. Half Irish, don't make me laugh. Bobby Bandanza doesn't even look White to me. Don't get me started on that conk of his!

You do not read. I am more than half Irish and your worthless babbling is irrelevant to the thread. How much to you even contribute information to the forum by the way...

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old April 29th, 2015 #24
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bandanza View Post
You do not read. I am more than half Irish and your worthless babbling is irrelevant to the thread. How much to you even contribute information to the forum by the way...
Then you should have no problem singing the Irish National Anthem

Old April 29th, 2015 #25
John Adams
Banned

Well bobby, you speak of Plastic Paddy's, will you sing the Anthem for us?
Just remember you need to sing it in Gaeilge.

Old April 29th, 2015 #27
John Adams
Banned

I`ll take that as a NO. Anyone can find a youtube video, but it does not count. By the way Bobby, you obviously have no idea about the Anthem, it has 3 verses. If you were as Irish as you claim, you would know that.

Last edited by John Adams; April 29th, 2015 at 04:42 AM.

Old April 29th, 2015 #28
John Adams
Banned

You have no idea just how badly you failed bobby, really pathetic. 2 videos and neither are correct, hell you can not even find the correct version.

Old April 29th, 2015 #29
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I have never encountered the term plastic paddy ever used in regard to American Irish. In my experience it has always been used exclusively for English born people of Irish origin.
In this modern age of dna and the enthusiasm the residents of the island of Ireland have for alien primitives it could well be that the only artificial Irish on the planet are those born in Ireland. Aside from those in the UK mainland the Irish of Australia and the former UK colonies many of whom were either press ganged or transported certainly did not cease being Irish just because of political circumstance.

Accident of birth location works both ways and there is no credit in being from a line of "fingerpointers" or free "beefers" that is the default product of the free state. In my experience very few modern Irish I have encountered are committed to the survival of the race and certainly not in the same percentages as the plastic paddies
This is the pertinent post that dealt with the issue in the opening post so bandozi do not make spurious dago accusations against your superiors

Chase them into the swamps

Old April 29th, 2015 #30
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Well bobby, you speak of Plastic Paddy's, will you sing the Anthem for us?
Just remember you need to sing it in Gaeilge.
Its actually a English language song.

Old April 29th, 2015 #31
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bandanza View Post
You three morons have totally derailed the thread...
duck-billed platypus

The unusual appearance of this egg-laying, duck-billed, beaver-tailed, otter-footed mammal baffled European naturalists when they first encountered it, with some considering it an elaborate hoax. It is one of the few venomous mammals, the male platypus having a spur on the hind foot that delivers a venom capable of causing severe pain to humans. The unique features of the platypus make it an important subject in the study of evolutionary biology and a recognisable and iconic symbol of Australia; it has appeared as a mascot at national events and is featured on the reverse of its 20-cent coin. The platypus is the animal emblem of the state of New South Wales.[3]

Until the early 20th century, it was hunted for its fur, but it is now protected throughout its range. Although captive breeding programs have had only limited success and the platypus is vulnerable to the effects of pollution, it is not under any immediate threat.

Old April 29th, 2015 #32
Bev
drinking tea

I can't remember all the words to God Save the Queen.

Old April 29th, 2015 #33
keifer

I am not in this fight but just something to consider.
The camera lens on a computer are what is referred to as fish-eye lens. This type of lens will drastically distort the image and in this case, anyone who puts there face close to one will have an enlarged nose and look like a jew. As objects in these photos become closer to the edge of the image they appear hyper recessive in terms of perspective. In this case a forehead will look receding jew like.

Old April 29th, 2015 #34
bonnie blue cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
I am not in this fight but just something to consider.
The camera lens on a computer are what is referred to as fish-eye lens. This type of lens will drastically distort the image and in this case, anyone who puts there face close to one will have an enlarged nose and look like a jew. As objects in these photos become closer to the edge of the image they appear hyper recessive in terms of perspective. In this case a forehead will look receding jew like.
Maybe Bobby Dazzler should stay away from webcams then!

Old April 29th, 2015 #35
Ulaidian

The only people I call 'Plastic Paddies' are the ones that think they know better than those of us that are actually from here.
Most of the time I, personally, just ignore.. but sometimes, when they start pontificating as if they are some authority, it riles me.

Old April 29th, 2015 #36
keifer

I understand his intent with that avatar: IN YOUR FACE BITCH!
I am not sure it is helping his argument.
He can decide for himself.

Old April 30th, 2015 #37
Bev
drinking tea

Anyway, getting somewhat sorta back on topic......

I've spent quite some time trying to find out who coined the term "Plastic Paddy" and the consensus seems to be that it was Irish immigrants to England. That's surprising. Various sources state this although they could of course all be bouncing off one another, Does anyone know if this is correct? I half-suspected it would be an externally invented stereotype that was taken up by unwitting people.

Thread