Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2009 #61
McKinley
coast to coast WN
 
McKinley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisville KY area
Posts: 5,775
McKinley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
If you were the type of man that is an operator, then you would not have to ask that question in a public forum. But since you hand out flyers it is obvious you would never contemplate any meaningful action that could result in your death or imprisonment. And that is the only kind of tactics that will work. Infact I think people who pass out flyers should just stay home. Because they are worthless and useless.
If flyering doesn't work then explain this Gaby.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=102197

I have a filling that you'll be banned way before Steve B.
__________________
nothing says lovin' like a jew in the oven

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.
 
Old October 16th, 2009 #62
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Perhaps I disagree with most of you. Sure, Ponte is a bit of a puffer, but I see some value in the stuff he's discussing. There is nothing wrong with discussing violence, as long as we do it legally. Steve B is banned for a week for calling Ponte a kike without evidence. Tony, stop trolling like a bitch.

Look...this forum is for strategy. If you have a way to win, lay it out. Start your own thread. Don't bitch and whine like little kids. If I see something that crosses the line, trust me to deal with it. I wouldn't have started this thread if I didn't think some of the ideas Ponte has put out should be discussed.
 
Old October 16th, 2009 #63
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Steve B is banned for a week for calling Ponte a kike without evidence.
buh...buh...buh...but Steve B makes me laff.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old October 16th, 2009 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
buh...buh...buh...but Steve B makes me laff.
Me too, but rules is rules. There's a reason we have a rule against calling people jews or feds without evidence, and I don't care if others think it's a bad rule, I think it's a good rule. We've kept the dolts away from this forum.

If you don't like someone, insult them, but don't lie about them, and don't troll their threads. If you have a better idea than they do, put it out there.

If we don't discuss violence, we play into the hands of those, already legion, who think there's a legal, safe way to win. These people are living in fantasyland. Discussing violence is not illegal.
 
Old October 16th, 2009 #65
Gabry Ponte
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
buh...buh...buh...but Steve B makes me laff.
Maybe the laughing needs to stop. Maybe the joking and idiotic behavior needs to stop. Maybe the ones who do nothing but seem to have wise ass comments should shut the fuck up. Infact those who seem to always have some red neck comment but never any fucking ideas should just stop posting. Because they have nothing good to say. They have nothing to give.

More then half of the posters on VNN have nothing useful to offer the forum. Being a fence sitter doesn't cut it anymore.

A constant war mentality must be the modus operandi if this struggle is to succeed.

The forum should be for people with ideas that can contribute and devise strategy without comments from idiots. The idiots derail almost every thread.

The ones with no brains tell the people with ideas that their ideas won't work. Says who?? Says the loser that can't come up with any idea of his own??

That kind of loser is a threat. They suck the energy right out of the process. There is a difference between saying something won;t work and why, and then saying try this instead, vs saying it won't work and then not giving a solution or alternative idea.

I don't know how many times some loser told me...oh that won't work...

Just look at these people. Look at who is telling you this. Look at their lives and what they have accomplished. Usually nothing. They want to keep you down on their level.

Ask any entrepreneur. They will all tell you don't listen to the ney sayers. If you are confident in your idea then do it. If it doesn't work then refine it. Keep trying until you get it right.

There was an interesting article about millionaires and the differences between millionaires and regular people. The millionaires never stopped trying. After failure upon failure they didn't stop until they won. The lemmings gave up after one or two tries. And then they complain about their lives and discourage anyone else from attempting to get ahead. They couldn't do it so they don't want you trying it. Because you might succeed and make them look like the losers they are.
 
Old October 16th, 2009 #66
Gabry Ponte
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,024
Default

Being a pro-white red neck without anything to offer except simplistic commentary is not good enough anymore.

There must be an elite. And elite with radical ideas and guts to follow them through. An elite that is not afraid to die and understand the dangers involved but is still willing to continue.

Look at the muslims. Look at why they kick ass! It's because they have an elite at the top. The elite has radical ideas. They are not afraid to die. Bring it on. Once soldiers see leadership like that they follow. Soldiers must be willing to die. Or else they can't call themselves soldiers.

WN's need to be willing to die or else they can't call themselves WN's.

Fence sitters are not WN's. They are cowards. Cowards bring down any movement or bring it to a stop. This is the situation with WNism today. It has stopped. Being a fence sitting spitting out commentary has become all that WNism is about.

For WNism to continue and move upwards dramatic changes must take place.

A complete radicalization must occur. People must be told the realities and either choose to be part of the solution or go the fuck home.

This is a heroic movement to save a race. It is noble. It requires noble men to fight for it. There can be no middle ground.

Once the proper organizational procedures have been put in place people should be required to actually do something. Not just post. A forum should be used as a tool to bring people in and make them part of the struggle. Not give morons a platform to derail it. Those that are actually involved with operations won't be posting. They are doing things there is no need to talk about it. Less talk more action. That would be a novelty wouldn't it.


A group that had 1000 serious elite members that are intelligent dedicated and ready for anything can do alot. 50,000 loser posters will never be able to do anything.

Last edited by Gabry Ponte; October 16th, 2009 at 01:57 PM.
 
Old October 16th, 2009 #67
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

I'm all for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
The sooner the better cuz I ain't getting any younger but if a White man can't stand on his two hind legs, fists on hips, throw his head back and laugh out loud while pissing on the jooz and other hooman specimins well hell he might as well sell his balls for gefilte fish.
Like it sez in my sig line, "a good-natured indifference to the crass and the common".
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old October 16th, 2009 #68
Gabry Ponte
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I'm all for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
The sooner the better cuz I ain't getting any younger but if a White man can't stand on his two hind legs, fists on hips, throw his head back and laugh out loud while pissing on the jooz and other hooman specimins well hell he might as well sell his balls for gefilte fish.
Like it sez in my sig line, "a good-natured indifference to the crass and the common".
Nobody said you can't have humor in your life. We are not robots. There are places for fun and games. This is not the place. A war room is not the place. If you were in Hitlers war room with all the generals and you started laughing or making jokes while everyone is focused on strategy and where to move units I am sure you would be demoted and thrown out of the room. If people think VNN is a joke and discussing the future of our race is funny then that IS a problem. Too many times this has derailed progress. And it is very rare when progress shows it's face.

But these are just my ideas. VNN has to decide on what the role of the forum is. What the goal of the forum is. Does it want to be a place where pro-whites, antis, and tards come to waste each others time? Or does it want to be a tool to recruit pro-white talented individuals? And after recruitment, action.

I don't see the benefit of having a website for all to come and chat. That is a waste of precious resources. I don't think you should pay to have a romper room for everyone's fun. The military is not a place of equality where everyone can speak there mind. Yet through order they can accomplish much. Only when there is order and direction can a group of WN's accomplish set tasks.

Last edited by Gabry Ponte; October 16th, 2009 at 03:39 PM.
 
Old October 16th, 2009 #69
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
A complete radicalization must occur. People must be told the realities and either choose to be part of the solution or go the fuck home.

This is a heroic movement to save a race. It is noble. It requires noble men to fight for it. There can be no middle ground.

Once the proper organizational procedures have been put in place people should be required to actually do something. Not just post. A forum should be used as a tool to bring people in and make them part of the struggle. Not give morons a platform to derail it. Those that are actually involved with operations won't be posting. They are doing things there is no need to talk about it. Less talk more action. That would be a novelty wouldn't it.

A group that had 1000 serious elite members that are intelligent dedicated and ready for anything can do alot. 50,000 loser posters will never be able to do anything.[/B]
I agree with most of this post. WN should think like entrepreneurs - people looking for an opening, people not easily dissuaded. I think what saps energy is the continual tying of our cause to conservatism and the making excuses for anti-White like Jared Taylor who do all they can to prevent whites from recognizing the enemy, let along fighting it. Then you've got those who fancy themselves the intellectual elite but never offer any leadership, just quibbling on the printed page.

There is a fundamental difference between those who think we need to worry about how we look to others, and need to appeal to jaded bourgeois, vs those who see ours as as noble quest entailing death-level risks.
 
Old October 16th, 2009 #70
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

You need to loosen-up the headband on your coal-scuttle, GP. It's much too tight.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old October 16th, 2009 #71
Gabry Ponte
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
You need to loosen-up the headband on your coal-scuttle, GP. It's much too tight.
I think that the WN movement has become too lax and weak. A strong hand is needed to beat them into shape and give clear direction. It must exfoliate itself from all the dead weight. A few high calibre members are better then a horde of lemmings. The horde will always derail you and waste your time as well as resources. It is better to be a clean efficient lean machine. The website should be used to recruit only the highest calibre membership. And afterwards those people must be tested and proven before given important tasks.

Training must take place abroad where law enforcement is weak and death is a daily reality. Dagestan/Chechnya/Gaza/Africa/Afghanistan or any region that is at war can be a great training ground. Soldiers coming back from tours with the military already have lived through this. Killing and fighting must be second nature. Taking a life should have no hesitation. Just an automatic instinct. Once members have lived through these experiences then they will be ready for operating in European countries.
 
Old October 16th, 2009 #72
Gabry Ponte
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,024
Default



Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker

How you can put this shit in public????

I was surfing two hours and i could not find simmilar pic...

Amigo..this is not good, not good at all...you cannot revile infos about people who work for WP...only if you are some fucking agent who hunting people here...

Bullshit..there is good honest people on SF, and Yes they have agents, but they arent all agents. If you canot swim in that mild/sweet scheme of SF you don't need to more expose people from SF.
I dont give a fuck why some one is behave like fucking agent, but this shit must stop...
Whole thread it looks like Mossad agent instalation to gain names and places in organisation of Stormfront..am I wrong about this?

In my country for that you would be "investigated", "interigated", and executed...we Croats are very sensitive on agent issue, becouse we exited from communistic Yugoslavia in bloody war and seek and destroy agents was one thing what was save many lifes.


Do not revile indetities from WN activist...it is simple thing... can you behave like man or crying girl.

You counted many reasons..OK..but that all is BS...behave like man and do not be revenge Jew.

Revenge is fundamental feeling of Jews and Muslims...please do not be like them.


I understand your views. But I disagree. And I will tell you why. There can only be one WN organization in the USA. Stormfront has become JewFront. It misleads and warps the minds of people that could become serious WN activists or soldiers. You are an idealistic man who wants to do everything in an open honest clean way. Unfortunately those tactics don';t work. We are dealing with scum that uses any and all tactics at its disposal. The jew is the master of deceit. StormFront has just become another jew invested propaganda tool. In order to combat such an enemy stronger more dynamic tactics must be taken.

It must be shut down. In order to lead you must accept responsibility and the results. You must be able to live with collateral damage. In war innocent are killed and sacrificed. If you can't send a man on a mission that you know he is going to die, but nevertheless it must be carried out, then you can't be a leader. So if you are not able to do what has to be done, then you must step aside and avoid criticism of such action. Once you begin to criticize and weaken moral for such missions you become a tool of the jew and a traitor.

You fail to remember the night of long knives in 1934. I will send you a link to refresh your memory.

Night_of_the_Long_Knives Night_of_the_Long_Knives



A purge took place in Nazi Germany within the party. A power struggle would rip the organization apart. So swift deadly action had to take place. Blood had to be spilled. Even fellow comrades had to fall in order for the survival of the party. And so it must happen again. All other WN organizations must submit or be shut down by any means necessary. There can be just one voice. One leader. One organization. Toleration of any upstarts will only weaken the struggle.

Stormfronters must join a new group or keep silent. Don Black has had his chance and failed. They must step aside. And if they don't then a new organization will have to crush them. Crush them all. Exactly like 1934, blood and death. If memebers still want to cling then they will be threatend with outting. ISP's can be tracked, names can be posted. After sometime nobody will post on SF or other organizations. Most of the "leaders" will fall down fast when shown the alternative. Soldiers can stop by and unpleasant visits can be made. It is better to live then to push up daisys.


I am not condoning or suggesting any acts of violence, or illegal activities. This is just fiction about a fictional power struggle between groups of people.

Last edited by Gabry Ponte; October 16th, 2009 at 08:46 PM.
 
Old October 16th, 2009 #73
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,752
Default

Hahahaha, in the Kwa! Unbelievable.
 
Old October 19th, 2009 #74
Kyrik
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Aryania
Posts: 99
Kyrik
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post


Quote:
You counted many reasons..OK..but that all is BS...behave like man and do not be revenge Jew.
I understand your views. But I disagree. And I will tell you why. There can only be one WN organization in the USA. Stormfront has become JewFront. It misleads and warps the minds of people that could become serious WN activists or soldiers. You are an idealistic man who wants to do everything in an open honest clean way. Unfortunately those tactics don';t work. We are dealing with scum that uses any and all tactics at its disposal. The jew is the master of deceit. StormFront has just become another jew invested propaganda tool. In order to combat such an enemy stronger more dynamic tactics must be taken.

It must be shut down. In order to lead you must accept responsibility and the results. You must be able to live with collateral damage. In war innocent are killed and sacrificed. If you can't send a man on a mission that you know he is going to die, but nevertheless it must be carried out, then you can't be a leader. So if you are not able to do what has to be done, then you must step aside and avoid criticism of such action. Once you begin to criticize and weaken moral for such missions you become a tool of the jew and a traitor.

You fail to remember the night of long knives in 1934. I will send you a link to refresh your memory.

Stormfronters must join a new group or keep silent. Don Black has had his chance and failed. They must step aside. And if they don't then a new organization will have to crush them. Crush them all. Exactly like 1934, blood and death. If memebers still want to cling then they will be threatend with outting. ISP's can be tracked, names can be posted. After sometime nobody will post on SF or other organizations. Most of the "leaders" will fall down fast when shown the alternative. Soldiers can stop by and unpleasant visits can be made. It is better to live then to push up daisys.



I am not condoning or suggesting any acts of violence, or illegal activities. This is just fiction about a fictional power struggle between groups of people.
What is with this attack on Stormfront? Yes, I truly want Alex's baby, VNN, to prosper. But why does SF have to be demeaned for that to happen? Listen to yourself, this could very well just be the rant rote used to play 'kissy up' to Alex. I feel he is too strong of an individual to grant you favors just because you say there should only be one WN website. There is plenty of room for two.

VNN is prospering a bit, I see more people posting here. If I could suggest anything it would be to create a sustaining membership so Alex could be helped out on his bills. After all, he supports all of this. This should not drain him. He should at least be able to pay himself.

God, you actually chill me to the bone, Gabry, not the chill one would get from a hardened individual, I am one of those, I am a warrior who's seen plenty of action. But the chill one gets when one is in the presence of a true pussy. When you advocate death and violence on Stormfronters, outing them, etc.. you hide behind a monitor when doing so. You who advocate death and violencia on fellow WNs, who have comitted only the crime of being on SF, are actually doing the job of the Jew (I did not say you are a Jew). When people follow you, then the movement begins to eat it's own young. Why do you not use your so-called night of the long knives on the true enemy of the Volk (Jews)? Nope, that would be too hard, you'd rather turn on White people, trusting White People.

I do not have a problem with the passion and virulence here on VNN. Not at all, it is a good and more extreme alternative to SF, for those who want that. SF gets misunderstood, there is quite a lot of meetups going on offline. But Ponte's post is why these kinds of posts are so..censored on SF. Because it so often steps over the line, and into cow patties. Here is a guy, just praised by everyone, and the best he can offer is, "Death to Stormfronters!". How about what to do about (fill in the blank with Jews, Muds, etc..). Nope, you'd rather turn on your own people. Maybe that's the kind of guy you are Gabry, a pot shooter, a cheap shotter. Maybe you were..drunk..perhaps (wishful thinking)?
 
Old October 20th, 2009 #75
Gabry Ponte
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,024
Default

Hello Kyrik,
I stated before that allowing more then one party or organization makes them all weak. How many splinter groups and egos are there in American WN? Too many. They make each other weak. They spread precious resources too thin. There is not enough money or people to have two competing organizations. They would waste resources competing with each other instead of the jew.

There can only be one organization. Everyone must put all their time, energy, money behind one organization. The juden and muds are strong. One reason that this situation is going from bad to worse is having too many groups experimenting with weak tactics that don't work. Then the major problem is poor leadership. Don Black is a fuck up. The NS people wearing uniforms marching around are fuck ups. They turn regualar activists into fuck ups.

The sustaining membership is a fine idea. So far SF'ers have been throwing their money down the toilet though. If a real org is to emerge then it must first shut down all competition. Then it must pool together the best this country has to offer. And with all those people and energy it must push on to more advanced tactics. If a splinter group tries to siphon off members then it must be declared an enemy and dealt with immediately with deadly action.

I view all competing organizations as thieves. They are stealing members and resources. They are sucking the blood of the only hope whites have in North America. And that can't be allowed to happen. Members belonging to other organizations should be informed and told of the impending action and why it must happen. They can decide to join the team or go against the organization. If they choose to work against the org then they should be classified as enemies and dealt with as such.

I think it will be very easy. Most WN are pussies and key board commandos. The intelligent WN will agree with the tactics described. Actually they will be impressed with an org that is so aggressive and takes action that they will want to sign up right away. The die hard idiots can be listed and dealt with one by one in order. But for most people SF is just a website. Not an org. So once it is taken offline and shut down there won;t be anymore SF group.

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of me. I just say what needs to be done. The truth is the truth. And it speaks for itself. I think everything I say is self evident.






Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrik View Post
What is with this attack on Stormfront? Yes, I truly want Alex's baby, VNN, to prosper. But why does SF have to be demeaned for that to happen? Listen to yourself, this could very well just be the rant rote used to play 'kissy up' to Alex. I feel he is too strong of an individual to grant you favors just because you say there should only be one WN website. There is plenty of room for two.

VNN is prospering a bit, I see more people posting here. If I could suggest anything it would be to create a sustaining membership so Alex could be helped out on his bills. After all, he supports all of this. This should not drain him. He should at least be able to pay himself.

God, you actually chill me to the bone, Gabry, not the chill one would get from a hardened individual, I am one of those, I am a warrior who's seen plenty of action. But the chill one gets when one is in the presence of a true pussy. When you advocate death and violence on Stormfronters, outing them, etc.. you hide behind a monitor when doing so. You who advocate death and violencia on fellow WNs, who have comitted only the crime of being on SF, are actually doing the job of the Jew (I did not say you are a Jew). When people follow you, then the movement begins to eat it's own young. Why do you not use your so-called night of the long knives on the true enemy of the Volk (Jews)? Nope, that would be too hard, you'd rather turn on White people, trusting White People.

I do not have a problem with the passion and virulence here on VNN. Not at all, it is a good and more extreme alternative to SF, for those who want that. SF gets misunderstood, there is quite a lot of meetups going on offline. But Ponte's post is why these kinds of posts are so..censored on SF. Because it so often steps over the line, and into cow patties. Here is a guy, just praised by everyone, and the best he can offer is, "Death to Stormfronters!". How about what to do about (fill in the blank with Jews, Muds, etc..). Nope, you'd rather turn on your own people. Maybe that's the kind of guy you are Gabry, a pot shooter, a cheap shotter. Maybe you were..drunk..perhaps (wishful thinking)?
 
Old October 20th, 2009 #76
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
Hello Kyrik,
I stated before that allowing more then one party or organization makes them all weak. How many splinter groups and egos are there in American WN? Too many. They make each other weak. They spread precious resources too thin. There is not enough money or people to have two competing organizations. They would waste resources competing with each other instead of the jew.

There can only be one organization. Everyone must put all their time, energy, money behind one organization. The juden and muds are strong. One reason that this situation is going from bad to worse is having too many groups experimenting with weak tactics that don't work. Then the major problem is poor leadership. Don Black is a fuck up. The NS people wearing uniforms marching around are fuck ups. They turn regualar activists into fuck ups.

The sustaining membership is a fine idea. So far SF'ers have been throwing their money down the toilet though. If a real org is to emerge then it must first shut down all competition. Then it must pool together the best this country has to offer. And with all those people and energy it must push on to more advanced tactics. If a splinter group tries to siphon off members then it must be declared an enemy and dealt with immediately with deadly action.

I view all competing organizations as thieves. They are stealing members and resources. They are sucking the blood of the only hope whites have in North America. And that can't be allowed to happen. Members belonging to other organizations should be informed and told of the impending action and why it must happen. They can decide to join the team or go against the organization. If they choose to work against the org then they should be classified as enemies and dealt with as such.

I think it will be very easy. Most WN are pussies and key board commandos. The intelligent WN will agree with the tactics described. Actually they will be impressed with an org that is so aggressive and takes action that they will want to sign up right away. The die hard idiots can be listed and dealt with one by one in order. But for most people SF is just a website. Not an org. So once it is taken offline and shut down there won;t be anymore SF group.

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of me. I just say what needs to be done. The truth is the truth. And it speaks for itself. I think everything I say is self evident.
A web forum and an organization are not the same thing. Stormfront is organized to take in money, beyond that, I don't see that it really does anything, although I pay it little attention.

There really isn't any WN organization in America except maybe NSM, at this point. The rest is online, and, the PhD-level brains seem to have an inevitable tropism toward conservatism and respectability, as always, because that's where the money lies. A real WN organization is possible at this point, I believe, and I have outlined how it would work. If and when I recover enough health, I might start a real one. I won't hold my breath waiting for others, and I've told them enough what they're doing wrong so that more is just female-style bitching.

Believe me, if there were one real organization, people would get in line. The problem is no one wants to lead. The brains have no balls, and the balls have no brains, so the cause is hamstrung in the real world, altho it's doing better than ever in the virtual world.
 
Old October 20th, 2009 #77
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Morrison Hotel
Posts: 9,396
Blog Entries: 11
Donnie in Ohio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Believe me, if there were one real organization, people would get in line. The problem is no one wants to lead. The brains have no balls, and the balls have no brains, so the cause is hamstrung in the real world, altho it's doing better than ever in the virtual world.


It's not that no one wants to lead, I can name you a dozen people/orgs that think they are doing just that.

It is easy to lead the feeble-minded & pot-bellied.

I (and I assume others who have anything to lose) won't be lead (anymore) by failures.
__________________
"When US gets nuked and NEMO is uninhabitable, I will make my way on foot to the gulf and live off red snapper and grapefruit"- Alex Linder

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; October 20th, 2009 at 06:14 PM.
 
Old October 21st, 2009 #78
Gabry Ponte
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,024
Default

Money talks. It demands respect. IMO once you have some capital you can then think about having a real org. Because it must be able to take action and last. Not get shut down easy by ZOG. Having money allows you a certain amount of protection. You can hire security people and have measures in place. You can also afford to put on top quality propaganda to recruit and educate.

You also must be realistic. I don't believe there is a future for the USA. As a white nation it will be impossible. I think the multi culti experiement failed. It is already in decline. It is only natural. For me personally the fight is in Europe. Americans really are not worth saving. The few good ones I would recommend going back to Europe. But not in my lifetime. Unless things get really bad. It is going to decline and become like South Afrika and Brasil. Whites in small wealthy communities guarded from muds. But whites really won't have much influence anymore. They will be outnumbered and out voted.
So in my thinking it doesn't make sense to live in a place where you can't get political representation. That is why I set my plans for Europe.

I wouldn't put money or time into a US org. Because of the facts I stated before. It would be a waste if there is no win possible.
 
Old October 25th, 2009 #79
Kyrik
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Aryania
Posts: 99
Kyrik
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
A web forum and an organization are not the same thing. Stormfront is organized to take in money, beyond that, I don't see that it really does anything, although I pay it little attention.

There really isn't any WN organization in America except maybe NSM, at this point. The rest is online, and, the PhD-level brains seem to have an inevitable tropism toward conservatism and respectability, as always, because that's where the money lies. A real WN organization is possible at this point, I believe, and I have outlined how it would work. If and when I recover enough health, I might start a real one. I won't hold my breath waiting for others, and I've told them enough what they're doing wrong so that more is just female-style bitching.

Believe me, if there were one real organization, people would get in line. The problem is no one wants to lead. The brains have no balls, and the balls have no brains, so the cause is hamstrung in the real world, altho it's doing better than ever in the virtual world.
Point taken, Alex. I appreciate your input on this. I didn't know you were ailing, and hope you recover quickly and soon. A lot of us are waiting for someone like you to lead. I understand where you're coming from more now.

I keep waiting for the leadership to develop, and preaching for everyone to be their own leader, develop their skills, hoping that some will develop into one. At this point, I hate to say it, we WNs will be following the mob into revolt, rather than the other way around.

Despite our internet sucess, our gains could be washed away like the snow in the rain if the Republicrats get back Congress next year. This would give the Sheeple and Tools false hope. There is nothing between the Sovietization of America and the Reds, except us WNs. The Republicrats are only momentary speedbumps in the roadway for the Reds. What's at stake: The Freedom of the White Race, nothing less. If we don't win this thing, we will see an utterly dark age descend. Yes, I believe the Republicrats are shifting rightward, but it would never be enough for them to win.

The truth of everything is that it is race against race, The Jews and their minority allies want everything we have, and for us to die. If the Jews win this, let the world burn, let the world burn.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 PM.
Page generated in 0.15711 seconds.