Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 23rd, 2009 #81
George De Vaus
Senior Member
 
George De Vaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 963
George De Vaus
Default

Proud queers are among the most worthless of creatures. Certain whites are proud queers (going back even to ancient Greek and Roman times). Certain jews are not queers. Therefore, certain jews are more worthy than certain whites.
__________________
"Speak what you think now in hard words and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said today."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
Old January 31st, 2010 #82
Simon Cresswell
Junior Member
 
Simon Cresswell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 10
Simon Cresswell
Default Might is right

Everybody needs to read the book MIGHT IS RIGHT by Ragnar Redbeard, then they will know what Alex Linder says about this subject is correct. There is only one morality in life, and that is to survive, WHATEVER it takes. Shame on all the soft people, who say it would be immoral to do what Alex Linder suggests. I say, I WILL, MY RACE WILL, SURVIVE - WHATEVER IT TAKES! This is the ONLY honest position to take. The question is: Do you have the balls for it?
 
Old February 4th, 2010 #83
Jim Connolly1917
Tiocfaidh ár lá
 
Jim Connolly1917's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 189
Jim Connolly1917
Default

Its threads like this that cause everyone outside the sphere of white supremist thought to facepalm at your ideology and regard you as idiots.

White Supremacist- ''The holocaust didn't happen!... ...its a zionist lie to make everyone believe Hitler was evil!''

Non White Supremacist- ''So what is your solution to the world's problems?''

White Supremacist- ''Kill all the jews!''

Self defeating logic.
 
Old February 5th, 2010 #84
Julian Lüchow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 888
Julian Lüchow
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Connolly1917 View Post
Its threads like this that cause everyone outside the sphere of white supremist thought to facepalm at your ideology and regard you as idiots.

White Supremacist- ''The holocaust didn't happen!... ...its a zionist lie to make everyone believe Hitler was evil!''

Non White Supremacist- ''So what is your solution to the world's problems?''

White Supremacist- ''Kill all the jews!''

Self defeating logic.
There isn't a single ideology here but several, if you actually had any powers of observation not to mention interest in anything other than talking rot you could discern that there is a disconnect between the Americans and Europeans who post here, for example.

Until you stop using antiquated terms like "white supremacist" (or was it "white supremist"? - pick one, dickhead) and ignoring the influence of the jews there is no point in answering your points. You are a dishonest partisan who refuses to acknowledge the role of the jews in any of the problems facing our societies.
 
Old February 5th, 2010 #85
tuisto
Senior Member
 
tuisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: relegational
Posts: 2,265
tuisto
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Cresswell View Post
Everybody needs to read the book MIGHT IS RIGHT by Ragnar Redbeard, then they will know what Alex Linder says about this subject is correct. There is only one morality in life, and that is to survive, WHATEVER it takes. Shame on all the soft people, who say it would be immoral to do what Alex Linder suggests. I say, I WILL, MY RACE WILL, SURVIVE - WHATEVER IT TAKES! This is the ONLY honest position to take. The question is: Do you have the balls for it?
If you don't like reading, just listen to the Charles Manson tapes, its all about survival and the guy is funny as hell.
 
Old February 5th, 2010 #86
Jim Connolly1917
Tiocfaidh ár lá
 
Jim Connolly1917's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 189
Jim Connolly1917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
There isn't a single ideology here but several, if you actually had any powers of observation not to mention interest in anything other than talking rot you could discern that there is a disconnect between the Americans and Europeans who post here, for example.
Both of which are avid holocaust deniers or revisionists. I've yet to encounter or view a white nationalist, national socialist or southern state inbred, red neck, Ron Paul supporting fucktard that likes to wear swastika t shirts for their shock value that doesnt either disbelieve the holocaust happened, or feel that the event itself was historically insignificant and something to be scoffed at (no, it wasnt only jews at the recieving end).

So VNN, Stormfront, et all. All I'm asking is for you to hold a consistent line on something that should be such a common denominator for you if you all hate jews so much. What is the sense in defending the German nazis from accusations of a deed that you only want to emulate anyway?

Shouldnt you be proud of the holocaust, or at least flattered that your ideological pin up boys were accused of such a great accomplishment for the aryan race?

It reeks of both stupidity and hypocrisy in equal measure.
 
Old February 15th, 2010 #87
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,465
Sean Gruber
Default

Quote:
So VNN, Stormfront, et all. All I'm asking is for you to hold a consistent line on something that should be such a common denominator for you if you all hate jews so much. What is the sense in defending the German nazis from accusations of a deed that you only want to emulate anyway?
The WN position on the Hollow Hoax is consistent. It may be encapsulated in bumper-sticker form:

"It didn't happen, but it should have."

Our position is Hitler was too nice. He didn't understand the full nature and danger of jews. Read David Irving's Hitler's War. Though Irving is not a "Holocaust denier," the fact is that his work proves that if there was a concrete extermination effort (which is doubtful, to say the least), Hitler did not instigate it and it was uncoordinated; that's the absolute best that can be said in favor of the Hollow Hoax tale.

Jews were always afraid someone would exterminate them, for good reason. They made the same claim of "six million jews killed" during World War ONE as well as in World War Two.

The idea comes from the jews themselves. It's a paranoid fantasy that became a shake-down tactic and Aryan-culture-destroying tactic. It is not our fault if it is also a superb idea.

If those very simple nuances are too abstract for you to graph, perhaps you should consider the very real possibility that you are not intelligent enough to be posting in this thread.
__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action
 
Old February 15th, 2010 #88
Jim Connolly1917
Tiocfaidh ár lá
 
Jim Connolly1917's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 189
Jim Connolly1917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
The WN position on the Hollow Hoax is consistent. It may be encapsulated in bumper-sticker form:

"It didn't happen, but it should have."

Our position is Hitler was too nice. He didn't understand the full nature and danger of jews. Read David Irving's Hitler's War. Though Irving is not a "Holocaust denier," the fact is that his work proves that if there was a concrete extermination effort (which is doubtful, to say the least), Hitler did not instigate it and it was uncoordinated; that's the absolute best that can be said in favor of the Hollow Hoax tale.

Jews were always afraid someone would exterminate them, for good reason. They made the same claim of "six million jews killed" during World War ONE as well as in World War Two.

The idea comes from the jews themselves. It's a paranoid fantasy that became a shake-down tactic and Aryan-culture-destroying tactic. It is not our fault if it is also a superb idea.

If those very simple nuances are too abstract for you to graph, perhaps you should consider the very real possibility that you are not intelligent enough to be posting in this thread.

i think its more you should consider the very real possibility that modern national socialists, WN's etc are very aware that the vast majority of the rationally minded population are uncomfortable with the idea of siding with an ideology whose leaders committed this deed and in order to win people over it becomes necessary to convince them it didn't happen.
 
Old February 15th, 2010 #89
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,465
Sean Gruber
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Connolly1917 View Post
i think its more you should consider the very real possibility that modern national socialists, WN's etc are very aware that the vast majority of the rationally minded population are uncomfortable with the idea of siding with an ideology whose leaders committed this deed and in order to win people over it becomes necessary to convince them it didn't happen.
Jim, why do you assume a priori that National Socialists (outside of the ones whose nuts were crushed by torturers at Nuremberg) are liars?

"They're only saying 2+2=4 because it gets people to follow them." That's all you've got?
__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action
 
Old February 15th, 2010 #90
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,465
Sean Gruber
Default

Believing in Santa Claus is more rational than believing in "the Holocaust."
__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action
 
Old February 15th, 2010 #91
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,465
Sean Gruber
Default

Quote:
It's easier to talk about killing women and children than it is to do it.
Nineteen-year-old Americans do it every day.

And the country regards them as heroes for it. Support the troops!

How hard is it to drop a bomb on a ghetto? Any harder than dropping one on Dresden?

We're not talking about every White in the world going up against a jew in a mano-a-mano switchblade fight.

The actual percentage of people needed to get the job done would be comparable to the size of the military, probably much smaller than that. And the means wouldn't be dire. The first step (after gaining political control) would be to give mandatory DNA tests in more and more areas and then, based on the results, round up jews from those areas. This would be the bloodiest part of the job: it would require martial law and shooting resisters of any kind. The second step, after establishing ghettos or camps, are mass trials (with much sentencing in absentia, by necessity). The third step (roughly simultaneous with step two) would be to hold these jews hostage so that world jewry would hesitate in any efforts to go against us. Well, no need to go on - it's all speculation at this point, anyway.

So far, the case for why jews, uniquely among bipeds, should be exterminated has not been successfully made.
__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; February 15th, 2010 at 01:03 PM. Reason: grammar
 
Old February 17th, 2010 #92
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Connolly1917
I've yet to encounter or view a white nationalist, national socialist or southern state inbred, red neck, Ron Paul supporting fucktard that likes to wear swastika t shirts for their shock value that doesnt either disbelieve the holocaust happened, or feel that the event itself was historically insignificant and something to be scoffed at (no, it wasnt only jews at the recieving end).
That's a good bulk of people, I'm happy our numbers are such.
 
Old May 16th, 2010 #93
Chet O'Neal
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4
Chet O'Neal
Default

There is no need to exterminate them. They can be rendered harmless with laws prohibiting them from loaning money, creating stock markets, from participation in government, the media, and from teaching and doing childcare.

The Jews who got rich through usery ie the Rothschilds, should be arrested and their wealth confiscated. There should be no death penalty for the Rothschilds--killing them will make it too difficult to recover their stolen loot.

Jews control the drug trade. Legalization of all drugs will put them out of business and stop all the drug related warfare.

Jews should be prohibited from owning oil supplies. The Gulf mega-disaster may have been deliberate sabotage--to boost the future price of oil.

The state of Israel should be abolished. All the Jews in the ME should be removed to a remote region of the planet---someplace where they can't hurt anyone---uninhabited Islands maybe.

Jews did 9-11, not Muslims. Both David Duke and Glen Miller claim Muslims did 9-11.... they don't deserve your support---they may be working for the Jews?

The Skunk at judicial-inc would make a great president, but he's too afraid to let the public know who he is. If many people volunteer to be his armed security guards, he may survive a presidential campaign.
 
Old May 17th, 2010 #94
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet O'Neal View Post
There is no need to exterminate them. They can be rendered harmless with laws prohibiting them from loaning money, creating stock markets, from participation in government, the media, and from teaching and doing childcare.
All those and other variations have been tried before and failed. They always, eventually, find their way back in, by bribing the corrupt.

Quote:
The Skunk at judicial-inc would make a great president, but he's too afraid to let the public know who he is. If many people volunteer to be his armed security guards, he may survive a presidential campaign.
Skunk is a proven liar.
 
Old August 29th, 2010 #95
MedVader
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2
MedVader
Default

Definitely the jew must be exterminated. Though some try to make an effort to distinguish the good from the bad, they will always favor their own kind and create networks to accumulate wealth and political power.

Even the best constitutional system will eventually be cracked and infiltrated by the jew.

Expulsion though has been tried over and over thoughout history. Somehow these parasites always manage to claw their way back into the power centers of the West. All the centers of talmudic learning and data must be found out and eradicated, so that the few jews who do survive will go one without the knowledge or guidance of that evil cult.

Judaism must become an extinct religion if not race.
 
Old January 1st, 2012 #96
Kennewickman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,128
Default

This endless hate toward the White race must be rationalized – among many other things.

Once the DNA tests are in they will show that this 10,000 year old known hysteria actually started 40,000 years ago when we forget to deal with the half-breeds the Neanderthals left behind… and we call them Jews today.
 
Old January 19th, 2012 #97
john2020
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Torontoistan
Posts: 369
Default yay

I'm 100% for exterminating the kikes to very last one, I personally would gladly put a bullet on every single one of them no exception, exterminating the kikeroaches is every white human's duty, though I personally think instant death is too soft a punishment.
 
Old January 19th, 2012 #98
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
though I personally think instant death is too soft a punishment.
Our only goal should be to rid ourselves of the verminous pestilence like a bad case of body lice and crotch crabs.
Punishment should be reserved to man. Niggers & jews are worthy only of extermination and extinction purely as a matter of hygiene.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old January 19th, 2012 #99
john2020
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Torontoistan
Posts: 369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Our only goal should be to rid ourselves of the verminous pestilence like a bad case of body lice and crotch crabs.
Punishment should be reserved to man. Niggers & jews are worthy only of extermination and extinction purely as a matter of hygiene.


You are absolutely right.

Rep for you.
 
Old January 19th, 2012 #100
Armstrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet O'Neal View Post

The state of Israel should be abolished. All the Jews in the ME should be removed to a remote region of the planet---someplace where they can't hurt anyone---uninhabited Islands maybe.

The current Jewish plan, should the state of Israel be abolished, is for the US to carve off a portion of the N.E. United States for the 'new Jewish state'....replete of course, with their own military etc on our borders and buffer zones around them. And tons of foreign aid to off set their suffering.

Our treasonous elected officials would fall over each other groveling to satisfy their Jewish masters.
 
Reply

Tags
final solution

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 AM.
Page generated in 0.17814 seconds.