Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 27th, 2009 #21
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
I take it it's still alright to "smear" non-whites and non-WN though?
Sure, why not?

Quote:
Even with lies?
You don't need to make things up about those with a low character to begin with. You can't debase something that is already at rock bottom.
 
Old March 27th, 2009 #22
ohgolly
Senior Member
 
ohgolly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Florida CSA
Posts: 1,904
ohgolly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
We saw, a few years ago, the risible non-aggression pact in New Orleans. The assembled worthies, led by Duke and Black, agreed, loftily, not to criticize signatories, ie one another. It was characteristic of the low Protestant mindset that is the milieu from which WN springs that nobody at the conference audibly dissented from the hypocrisy nor pointed out that such a pact primarily would serve the benefit of protecting wrongdoers. It's the traditional WN way - close ranks against critics, no matter their criticism be factual. It's part cult, part Southern Evangelical-cultural. It is the wrong way.
Being Southern has nothing to do with it. You'll find a hell of a lot more Evangelical culture amongst northerners, albeit of the new-Jew variety rather than the so-called Christian type. There just happen to be more Southerners who're WN. You'll find more klan wannabes in the South, and more Nazi wannabes in the north.

Also, please explain the "low Protestant mindset that is the milieu from which WN springs". As opposed to what, exactly?

If you intended to follow your own advice, you wouldn't have posted this crap. You'd have taken the high road that you recommend to others. Perhaps it's your culture, not to?
 
Old March 28th, 2009 #23
SPQR
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: near you
Posts: 250
SPQR
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
So what happens if a non-white, or a non-WN meets the character and behaviour standards?

So many mysteries!
A rat can try and behave like a lion, even adopt the lion's characteristics, but he will always be a rat and never a lion.

There is no mystery about segregation. Apart is apart full-stop.
__________________
This bus is "Whites only". Your bus will be along in 3-4 hours.

The number one enemy of the white race is the jew. Number two is rabbi john jewtree. His concubines included.
 
Old March 28th, 2009 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
Being Southern has nothing to do with it. You'll find a hell of a lot more Evangelical culture amongst northerners, albeit of the new-Jew variety rather than the so-called Christian type. There just happen to be more Southerners who're WN. You'll find more klan wannabes in the South, and more Nazi wannabes in the north.

Also, please explain the "low Protestant mindset that is the milieu from which WN springs". As opposed to what, exactly?

If you intended to follow your own advice, you wouldn't have posted this crap. You'd have taken the high road that you recommend to others. Perhaps it's your culture, not to?
It's my culture to generalize where it's important, and where I can, draw a rational conclusion.

No, I mean what I said - the low, scummy behavior too many WN exhibit is more typical of the South than the North. Think Baptists. They in particular are likelier to be stupid and hypocritical. Think Jimmy Swaggart, Ted Haggard. I don't know if they're Baptists, but they're on that level. These are people saying one thing and doing another. If they ever split with their buddies, they resort immediately to ANY character smear they think will stick, facts be damned. As I say in a different post, read "Don't Call Me Brother." This deals with pentecostals, Church of Christ in specific. It shows you just how SLEAZY the leadership of these people are. Low-end Christianity is not an impressive thing. The leaders are corrupt, and the lay people are too stupid to see it. A direct parallel can be drawn between the poor southern christians Austin Miles describes and the ranks of NA/SF.

The North has plenty of problems too but they tend to take a different from. The North's problems come less from stupidity and corruption than the South's do, and more from self-righteousness and moral crusading - the sanctimonious madmen I've expended much air describing and warning about.

If you don't think there's a huge difference between a north shore Episcopalian liberal and a back-country Alabama Baptist, well, I assure you there is. White nationalist ranks tend to be drawn from the South for historical reasons. It's not surprising that the defects their leaders display are the same as those found in the South. It is very much a low, Protestant, Southern thing to protect corrupt leadership by refusing to allow any criticism of a leader. That is how NA and SF both have always operated. It doesn't work.

My guess is that no movement or cause led by people at the cultural level of Baptists will ever break free from the insane liberals because they simply don't have the intelligence. The vast majority of them will continue to be abused and mocked because they simply lack the brains to figure out what is going on.
 
Old March 28th, 2009 #25
cygnet
Member
 
cygnet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 280
cygnet
Default Case Hardening as a Model for WN

We need to dealienate our people from each other. Just as the Marxist analysis of "class" must be discarded in favor of "race" as the category that matters, we must get rid of the separation into groups where high-IQ or low-IQ whites are unwelcome. End "jocks vs geeks".
 
Old March 28th, 2009 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnet View Post
We need to dealienate our people from each other. Just as the Marxist analysis of "class" must be discarded in favor of "race" as the category that matters, we must get rid of the separation into groups where high-IQ or low-IQ whites are unwelcome. End "jocks vs geeks".
Nothing that explains reality accurately should be discarded. Class is real. It is not as important as race, but it does help us recognize patterns.
 
Old March 30th, 2009 #27
Larry Heinberg
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 615
Larry Heinberg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Nothing that explains reality accurately should be discarded.
Except facts in the face of generalisations?

Quote:
Class is real. It is not as important as race, but it does help us recognize patterns.
Not as important as race? I'd think it'd be more important. If you always judge by class you will make fewer errors than if you always judge by race. Depending on how it's defined. Since class membership is based on relevant attributes.
 
Old March 31st, 2009 #28
Tom McReen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,544
Tom McReen
Default

Quote:
Except facts in the face of generalisations?
Jews know about generalisations.

Quote:
Not as important as race? I'd think it'd be more important.
More marxist than zionist are you?

Quote:
If you always judge by class you will make fewer errors than if you always judge by race.
In what way? Give examples.

Quote:
Depending on how it's defined. Since class membership is based on relevant attributes.
How can the 'relevant attributes' of class be more important than the biological and genetic attributes of race?
__________________
'We live in a world defined by the jewish media' - Geoff Beck, TTIND.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.
 
Old March 31st, 2009 #29
Jim Anderson
Junior Member
 
Jim Anderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 171
Jim Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Denton View Post

As for lying, I wouldn’t dream of slandering another WN (or anyone for that matter), and anyone who does cannot be regarded as honourable or even committed to the ideals of WN.

There is a so-called WN named Don Black, who does lie, who has been the first to cast lying slander in any argument. That person, Don Black, needs to be exposed for what he has done, slandering WN, over the years.

The flag of Stormfront must fall. Another WN nation will take over.

Don Black has always been the first to lie, the first to defame. That person has to be shunned from all White community.

We have to stand up and defend White honor and the principles of truth.
 
Old April 1st, 2009 #30
SPQR
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: near you
Posts: 250
SPQR
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Anderson View Post
There is a so-called WN named Don Black, who does lie, who has been the first to cast lying slander in any argument. That person, Don Black, needs to be exposed for what he has done, slandering WN, over the years.

The flag of Stormfront must fall. Another WN nation will take over.

Don Black has always been the first to lie, the first to defame. That person has to be shunned from all White community.

We have to stand up and defend White honor and the principles of truth.
You can see the way SF is run as to the ethics of Black. Jews and antis run wild. Threads are closed down and mods attack members and side with jews. White resistance14 has to be a jew mod. It's all for the almighty dollar. Black is raking it in. Dumb bastards giving Black money so they can be sustaining members and participate in the gossip and slander.

Honor and truth are non-existent at board level at SF.

Everyone knows that. It's no secret.
__________________
This bus is "Whites only". Your bus will be along in 3-4 hours.

The number one enemy of the white race is the jew. Number two is rabbi john jewtree. His concubines included.
 
Old April 1st, 2009 #31
Larry Heinberg
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 615
Larry Heinberg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom McReen View Post
Jews know about generalisations.
"Well yeah, I them, your honour, but I know for a fact that some other dude killed 3 times as many people!"

And I'm not a Jew anyway. Stop this nonsense.

Quote:
More marxist than zionist are you?
I know almost nothing about either of them. So... 50-50.

Quote:
In what way? Give examples.
It's just a deduction.

Race membership is decided by luck.
Class membership is decided by relevant factors (e.g., wealth).
Therefore, judgements based on race will be, on average, less accurate than judgements based on class.

Personally I doubt there'd be more than one or two people who would be in a position to use either sort of judgement.


Quote:
How can the 'relevant attributes' of class be more important than the biological and genetic attributes of race?
What biological and genetic attributes of race? Besides morphology, none that I know of apply to all members. Class is (or can be) different in that regard.
 
Old April 1st, 2009 #32
fdtwainth
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Blog Entries: 397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnet View Post
We need to dealienate our people from each other. Just as the Marxist analysis of "class" must be discarded in favor of "race" as the category that matters, we must get rid of the separation into groups where high-IQ or low-IQ whites are unwelcome. End "jocks vs geeks".
Indeed, you are very right, comrade. It is these divisions that prevent us from achieving Victory, and they must be overcome if we want to survive.
 
Old April 1st, 2009 #33
Tom McReen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,544
Tom McReen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
What biological and genetic attributes of race? Besides morphology, none that I know of apply to all members. Class is (or can be) different in that regard.
Racial differences eg. the genetic advantages that Whites have over other races. You seem to want us to forget about or forego those and fixate on class (war).
__________________
'We live in a world defined by the jewish media' - Geoff Beck, TTIND.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.
 
Old April 1st, 2009 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
Except facts in the face of generalisations?
Use better bait, dumbass.

If you're going to be a noxious twink, lay out specifically where I'm wrong if you want a response.
 
Old April 1st, 2009 #35
Larry Heinberg
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 615
Larry Heinberg
Default

Relax.

I was being serious. You lot constantly use generalisations to do harm. Judging individuals by misunderstood statistics, seemingly just so you have an excuse for being wankers.

Quote:
Racial differences eg. the genetic advantages that Whites have over other races. You seem to want us to forget about or forego those and fixate on class (war).
Even assuming they're genetic, those are group differences. They don't contain information about every individual in all groups. Class distinctions do (or can) contain that information.

And as I said, I wouldn't use either unless I were making policy or something.
 
Old April 1st, 2009 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
Relax.

I was being serious. You lot constantly use generalisations to do harm. Judging individuals by misunderstood statistics, seemingly just so you have an excuse for being wankers.
Yeah, you just cant provide any specific examples.

Quote:
Even assuming they're genetic, those are group differences. They don't contain information about every individual in all groups. Class distinctions do (or can) contain that information.

And as I said, I wouldn't use either unless I were making policy or something.
People can change class, they can't change race.

Whites don't like blacks, don't want to live around them. I prefer a politics that protects their freedom to live and develop separately.

If you, like other liberals, actually believed your own bs about race not being real, you would support free association rather than criminalize it.
 
Old April 1st, 2009 #37
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Judge bases on class? What? What are we judging? If it's competency then Whites in all classes are more competent than any other race in the same "class" and in fact "lower" class Whites would be better at it. Case in point - our latest flux of "highly educated" nogs and wogs.

If you want to say people are equal within a "class" then well that's laughable and easily disprovable, so if people aren't equal in a class then class doesn't suggest a "class" at all (Since class suggests an approximately equal proficiency with some exceptions that aren't meaningful to the mean) but rather a social construct that in fact doesn't exist. Meaning that it all breaks down to simply race so essentially the only argument that would make your argument hold together is to say that Whites and other people within a class are equally capable and that simply isn't true. Thus class is no longer a descriptor and thus not a way of "judging" anyone.
 
Old April 2nd, 2009 #38
Larry Heinberg
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 615
Larry Heinberg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah, you just cant provide any specific examples.


Quote:
People can change class, they can't change race.
So what?

Quote:
Whites don't like blacks, don't want to live around them. I prefer a politics that protects their freedom to live and develop separately.
Does it not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Judge bases on class? What? What are we judging? If it's competency then Whites in all classes are more competent than any other race in the same "class" and in fact "lower" class Whites would be better at it.
All whites better than all non-whites in a given field? Obviously not.

Quote:
If you want to say people are equal within a "class" then well that's laughable and easily disprovable
No, but I'm saying that you can use class to make judgements about individuals who belong to that class. Since class membership is defined by attributes which are relevant to certain judgements. Race membership isn't.
 
Old April 2nd, 2009 #39
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
.... Since class membership is defined by attributes which are relevant to certain judgements. Race membership isn't.
bullshit, this is the total bullshit that flies in the face of common sense.

if you know that black males are disrpoportionately resposnsible for violent crimes, such as muggings, or rapes against white women, which they provably and statistically most certainly are-- then if you are a white woman walking down the street at night and a coon is following you, then you SHOULD indeed you MUST assume based on his GROUP that he presents a serious potential threat. Reaching inside the purse to ready the revolver is a rational response based on "PREJUDICE" which is not blind but clear sighted and based on facts.

Social groups such as race or ethnic-tribal belonging-- Jewishness for example-- when you know the group, it tells you something probably about the individual, in certain contexts. THe information is useful. We should want to know it, and we should use the information whenever its useful to us. Just like marketers who spend billions of dollars a year studying group demographics including age, sex, religion, neighborhood, geographic, class, income, edcuational level, blah blah blah, a thousand group belongings, do this and spend tons of money on it because it is useful.
 
Old April 2nd, 2009 #40
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

YET: the purpose of the thread topic as I see it, is not to justify the rational use of social groupings, such as race, but to point out that just because someone agrees with us that race may be used for rational and constructive purposes, and just beause that person is our own race, doesnt mean that person is a good person with ethics we would approve of or desire to associate ourselves with.

There is nothing contradictory between observing group tendencies, and being able to take this or that individual as an exception to the group tendency, in some important way.

Larry, now you can go back to your mikvah, or doing your metzizah b'peh, or making matzohs or whatever it is that all do this time of year.
 
Reply

Tags
jewed thread

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 PM.
Page generated in 0.23148 seconds.