Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 5th, 2006 #61
Bernie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,302
Bernie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
I think the "9/11 Truth Movement" is about to get big, fast. More people are finding out the truth. Imagine what that could do for White Nationalism when huge numbers of Americans learn about the Neocon/Israeli hand in murdering our citizens...
Exactly, and that's why they will stop at nothing to prevent the truth from getting to the punters. Evidently 90% of the US Soldiers in Iraq believe that they're there to avenge Saddam's involvement in 911 when we all know he had nothing to do with.

We have open access to the internet. US Military don't. The forces of darkness would LOVE to silence it. We've got idiots like the three stooges on this thread alredy trying to do the same thing.
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #62
Devere
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,867
Devere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie
Exactly, and that's why they will stop at nothing to prevent the truth from getting to the punters. Evidently 90% of the US Soldiers in Iraq believe that they're there to avenge Saddam's involvement in 911 when we all know he had nothing to do with.

We have open access to the internet. US Military don't. The forces of darkness would LOVE to silence it. We've got idiots like the three stooges on this thread alredy trying to do the same thing.
Who are the three stooges?
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #63
Joe Snuffy
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Soon to be Oregon
Posts: 1,069
Joe Snuffy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
Watch this video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

Pay attention to the part that shows explosions taking place BELOW the free-falling top of the structure.

Listen to the testimony of eyewitnesses, all speaking of multiple explosions.

Think about the circumstances of the collapse of Building #7.

Watch the videos.
I am downloading the video now, had problems watching it on goggle.

I asked for the most important piece you got not the bundle and elaborate on it a little. For instance if it is the witnesses hearing explosions I want to know if it was milliseconds before the collapse or 5 minutes.
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #64
MOMUS
Doubts the official story
 
MOMUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Pineywoods
Posts: 4,974
MOMUS
Default 3 stooges = JP Slovjanski, Hate Dept, and Fissile.

There are three forum entities who are adamant that the "official 9-11 story" is the only valid conspiracy-theory. Those three have spent much time here employing every cheapjack debate ploy and every logical fallacy available to quash discussion of 9-11.
The premier wordspinner among them is called JP Slovjanski. He has over 5,000 posts here, over half of them dedicated to "debating" against those who are skeptical of ZOG's official story. The other two stooges are characters called Hate. Dept. and Fissile. They usually don't offer any attempt at "debate" but go straight to name-calling.
Look up their posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere
Who are the three stooges?
__________________
Hmmph!

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #65
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism
 
JoeSixPack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere 'round here
Posts: 1,175
JoeSixPack
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
I am downloading the video now, had problems watching it on goggle.

I asked for the most important piece you got not the bundle and elaborate on it a little. For instance if it is the witnesses hearing explosions I want to know if it was milliseconds before the collapse or 5 minutes.
The explosions were at numerous points during the incident, from various locations. Some before the planes ever hit. Some soon after the planes hit. Some minutes before the towers collapsed. Some right as the towers collapsed. Some from the basements. Some from the lower floors. Some from the floors near the level of the damage in the towers.

The point is, there were a shitload of explosions going off on 9/11. One individual video isn't going to tell the whole story.

Keep an open mind and take a look at the available evidence. Also, remember that there are a lot of liars out there.
__________________
"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."
-US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #66
Joe Snuffy
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Soon to be Oregon
Posts: 1,069
Joe Snuffy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
The explosions were at numerous points during the incident, from various locations. Some before the planes ever hit. Some soon after the planes hit. Some minutes before the towers collapsed. Some right as the towers collapsed. Some from the basements. Some from the lower floors. Some from the floors near the level of the damage in the towers.

The point is, there were a shitload of explosions going off on 9/11. One individual video isn't going to tell the whole story.

Keep an open mind and take a look at the available evidence. Also, remember that there are a lot of liars out there.
Keeping an open mind I have to say that controlled demolitions are not carried out with detonations taking place across the time spans you mention.
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #67
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic
 
Joseph's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dept. of Redundancy Department
Posts: 1,546
Joseph
Default

9-11 was the primary catalyst to my awakening. The lock-step acceptance of Osama's guilt without any proof. The decision to attack Afghanistan (an ally) without any good reason. I never before realized that the media was uniformly controlled. I knew the democrats and republicans were a sham, but I always thought that ABCNBCCBSCNNFOX were competitors. 9-11 showed me that there were issues that the TV networks all agreed on and those issues all seemed "good for jews." I've long thought that the WN movement was making a big mistake not grabbing this issue and openly questioning the official version of events. It pleases me greatly to see Alex Linder speak out on 9-11 and to see many VNNers have the intellect to see that we are being scammed.

Aside from the indestructible passport, the 9-11 issue is very similar to the jewish question. There is really no single fact, statement, testimony or shred of evidence that proves "jews did 9-11." You have to look at the preponderance of evidence. Even then, you cannot come to the truth until you are ready to accept it.
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #68
Joe Snuffy
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Soon to be Oregon
Posts: 1,069
Joe Snuffy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph
Aside from the indestructible passport, the 9-11 issue is very similar to the jewish question. There is really no single fact, statement, testimony or shred of evidence that proves "jews did 9-11." You have to look at the preponderance of evidence. Even then, you cannot come to the truth until you are ready to accept it.
I just wanted to examine the evidence 1 piece at a time.
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #69
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism
 
JoeSixPack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere 'round here
Posts: 1,175
JoeSixPack
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
Keeping an open mind I have to say that controlled demolitions are not carried out with detonations taking place across the time spans you mention.
Typically, not AFAIK.

But that is the evidence we have to work with. Most of the explosions were concentrated near the collapses, but there were many others that occurred unexpectedly. Which is why a new, comprehensive investigation is called for.
__________________
"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."
-US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #70
Todd in FL
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: orlando, fl
Posts: 3,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
I asked for the most important piece you got not the bundle and elaborate on it a little. For instance if it is the witnesses hearing explosions I want to know if it was milliseconds before the collapse or 5 minutes.
The owner of the WTC complex admitted that WTC 7 was demolished 8 hours after the initial attack.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...64&q=911+video
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #71
Contumacyman
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 446
Contumacyman
Default

To Joe Snuffy,

All of us would like to see the hard evidence you seek - bar none. Access denied. The strongest evidence to prove controlled demolition (for ANY collapsed building) is an analysis of the reinforcing steel in the rubble - no way around it - the residue (or lack thereof) of explosives would constitute conclusive proof. Access denied. Who is powerful enough and BOLD enough to deny access to the strongest piece of evidence - the controlling authorities. Draw you own conclusions. I, and many others, conclude, or at least suspect with powerful inclination, that the parties who caused the controlled demolition, and the parties that deny access to the stongest evidence to prove it, are one and the same. But, you say, correctly using PLATO's logic, we are JUMPING THE GUN - if we can't get the evidence to prove it, then how do we even know there was a contolled demolition. That response, though textbook logically sound, seems to be rather STUPID to those of us who are outraged at the denied access to the evidence. You can be forgiving if you like, but I, and many others, are looking to the contolling authorities as the most likely ones to be responsible because they are the ones who HID THE EVIDENCE.
The same thing goes with the case of the lost flights. The strongest evidence of a hijacking, or of a malfunction, or whatever, are the tape recordings between the flight controllers and the pilots of THE VERY FIRST PLANE on that day that showed up on the controllers screen as going off course. That recording would prove, or disprove, whether or not a hijacking was in progress, OR, if there were some other malfunction that prevented the pilots from communicating back (in that case, the recording would only have the voice of the flight controller repeatedly trying to raise the pilot, but no response from the pilot). This evidence is the STARTING POINT for any investigation to the loss of these flights. ACCESS DENIED. Got that? The public is NOT ALLOWED to hear the tape recording of the very first moment when someone (a flight controller) suspected something was wrong. We, the interested public, are left to grumble and squak and speculate endlessly, all because the controlling authorities have something to hide and refuse to let us in on it. Everything else we talk about here is after-the-fact and speculation because we have been denied access to the primary evidence. You can draw your own conclusions or suspicions. Contumacyman. NOTE: They played the tape recordings of the shuttle crash ON THE SAME DAY IT HAPPENED (nothing to hide there). Also, back in the 80's, when we were friends with the Iraqis, a navy jet shot down an Iraqi jet and they played the tapes between the navy cockpit and their contollers ON NATIONAL TV - again, no one had anything to hide. The ONLY REASON to withhold the evidence is because somebody powerful has something to hide. Contumacyman.
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #72
Burrhus
From the next paradigm
 
Burrhus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 638
Burrhus
Default Message

Contumacyman...please check your private messages...there is one from me.
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #73
FranzJoseph
Senior Member
 
FranzJoseph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 1,944
FranzJoseph
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contumacyman
The strongest evidence of a hijacking, or of a malfunction, or whatever, are the tape recordings between the flight controllers and the pilots of THE VERY FIRST PLANE on that day that showed up on the controllers screen as going off course. That recording would prove, or disprove, whether or not a hijacking was in progress, OR, if there were some other malfunction that prevented the pilots from communicating back (in that case, the recording would only have the voice of the flight controller repeatedly trying to raise the pilot, but no response from the pilot). This evidence is the STARTING POINT for any investigation to the loss of these flights. ACCESS DENIED. Got that? The public is NOT ALLOWED to hear the tape recording of the very first moment when someone (a flight controller) suspected something was wrong.
Very good and notice the strongest stuff is rarely discussed by 911 flack catchers. They'll go on and on about invisible airplanes and collapsing buildings which, however useful, must remain hypothetical until an open investigation is demanded by the public. The climate for such an investigation seems to be improving as Bush's credibility is eroding.

I do not worry too much over alternative explanations about what occurred that day. I keep my eyes on who wants me to shut up and ask no questions.
__________________
“When I get re-elected I'm going to fuck the Jews" -- Jimmy Carter, 1980.
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #74
Burrhus
From the next paradigm
 
Burrhus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 638
Burrhus
Default Well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranzJoseph
Very good and notice the strongest stuff is rarely discussed by 911 flack catchers. They'll go on and on about invisible airplanes and collapsing buildings which, however useful, must remain hypothetical until an open investigation is demanded by the public. The climate for such an investigation seems to be improving as Bush's credibility is eroding.

I do not worry too much over alternative explanations about what occurred that day. I keep my eyes on who wants me to shut up and ask no questions.
I agree with you, Franz (may I call you Franz). As I said many times on the monster 911 thread, while research on alternative theories is useful and should continue, WNs should focus more on " who wants me to shut up and ask no questions" that threaten to convince Americans that the Official ZOG Theory is a pack of lies.

We know who...rhymes with screw and you...as in screw you.

Time to get un-screwed, itz.
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #75
brutus
Senior Member
 
brutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: naples
Posts: 10,585
brutus
Default

If ZOG was indeed at the bottom of this, it stands to reason that they would look to the world’s foremost expert demolition team to get the job done. Controlled Demolition, Inc.(CDI) stands head and shoulders above all others in the demo industry. Most of the video that we’ve all seen of TV is from CDI demolitions. CDI has performed almost all of the world's high profile demolitions as well.

I suspect that CDI did the Twin Towers job, here’s why:


Mark Loizeaux

It is not difficult to envision a scenario whereby, Mark Loizeaux, President of CDI was convinced to do the job either by money or by being sold the lie that it would be necessary for the towers to fall in the interests of national security. Zog could have told him that it was only a matter of time before the radical Muslims hit the towers again after their first failed attempt and therefore, if CDI took them down first, in a controlled fashion, that there would be less loss of life. He could have been told that he would actually be saving lives. We are all well aware of the jew’s ability to spin convincing webs of lies.

I submit:

#1) CDI is the likely choice for such a job. Mark Loizeaux is a demolition expert, and his company, Controlled Demolition Inc. in Phoenix, Md., has taken down more than 7,000 structures around the world by imploding them with explosive charges.
http://www.washingtontechnology.com/...e/19660-1.html

#2) On 9/13/01, only two days after the towers went down, Mark Loizeaux, President of CDI arrived at the site with clean-up plans! Miraculously, it took Loizeaux only 2 days to draft a detailed and voluminous clean-up proposal that CDI was ultimately awarded, There were no other customary competitive sealed bids presented to Bloomberg‘s city of New York for consideration. How much was CDI paid? No one knows.

#3) Where was Mark Loizeaux just prior to and on 9/11/01 is the question of the year? Can anyone verify his whereabouts? I can’t. Why wasn’t his name mentioned in any of the 9/13/01 news reports or subsequent investigative news reports or even in the congressional hearings?

#4) CDI has also carried out the destroying chemical weapons production facilities, including a current project at Fort Detrick, Md., to demolish the facility that made weapons-grade anthrax. The company also destroys chemical weapons and missiles. All this work requires, “Top Secret military clearance.”

#5) Google “loizeaux demolition” and scan the links. Get a load of some of Marks comments!

My only reservations of my own suspicions of CDI doing the job come from understanding that a demolition job as large as the Twin Towers would have necessitated many months of planning, complete access to the buildings, allot of “un-noticed” pre-demolition work activity in the building and most likely many participants. And by virtue of these facts, it does seem incredible that not one person has stepped forward to expose the scheme.

Having said that, I would not be surprised if allot of the participants who were involved in the scheme are no longer with us.
__________________
The ink of the learned is as precious as the blood of the martyr. For one drop of ink may make millions think.

Last edited by brutus; March 5th, 2006 at 08:51 PM.
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #76
Bernie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,302
Bernie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
And by virtue of these facts, it does seem incredible that not one person has stepped forward to expose the scheme. Having said that, I would not be surprised if allot of the participants who were involved in the scheme are no longer with us.
I'd agree with that macabre assumption.

A year or so back a Dr Olmstead took a FOI request to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP) to get them to reveal the identities of the victims of the Pentagon Plane, Flt77.

Autopsies were performed and AFIP was able to identify all persons aboard that Plane with exeption of a small girl, presumed to be the child of a couple on board. It took Dr Olmstead considerable effort to obtain this information, so we may assume AFIP was reluctant to release it.

The list corresponds exactly with the official Passenger List. Neither the Passenger list nor the AFIP list has five unidentified bodies being on board, as per the 'official' fairy tale. To a reasonably thoughtful person, this would suggest a strong case exists for there actually being NO ARABS of Flt77.

It would also explain why AFIP and the Airline were reluctant to produce their lists. The punters out there might get to thinking. No Arabs on board, then WHO FLEW THE PLANE INTO THE PENTAGON?

However, that's not the only peculiarity Dr Olmstead's list revealed.

He checked each persons background. An improbably high number of those on board worked for outfits which supply hi-tech military equipment and remotely controlled Pilotless Aircraft Systems. Many of them in extremely secretive posts. One guy was so highly classified, his family was not allowed to know what he was doing.

Dr Olmstead revealed tha a number of relatives of the deceased were LURED on board this flight. One fellow claimed his nice was murdered.
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #77
Bernie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,302
Bernie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contumacyman
NOTE: They played the tape recordings of the shuttle crash ON THE SAME DAY IT HAPPENED (nothing to hide there). The ONLY REASON to withhold the evidence is because somebody powerful has something to hide. Contumacyman.
That was an excellent summary Contumacyman.

Another strange anomaly concerning the Tapes was that at one of the Airports the entire roster of those Air Traffic Controllers who were on duty that day were called to a meeting where they decided to record each individual's recall of the events of the day.

They did this and it somehow came to the attention of a supervisor. At this point I shall remind everyone that ALL Airports from which the 911 Aircraft departed have their Airport Security managed by ISRAELI Companies!

When this supervisor person found proceedings at the the Controllers meeting had been tape recorded, he demanded he be handed that tape. He then cut the tape into many pieces and deposited each seperate piece into a number of different garbage cans around the Airport!

(What do you bet me this guy was a jew?)

Here are the key witnesses to the largest mass murder ever committed in the USA and this creature destroys the best evidence available the fresh memories of experts who may have.....? Why has this person never been called to account?

Is it because, like the 'dancing' Israeli's, whose White Moving van had traces of explosives, he was released by that nice Jewish man in charge, Mr Chertoff and went back to Israel?
 
Old March 5th, 2006 #78
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,378
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Joe Snuffy, here's how I see it. There's no one outstanding piece; rather, each piece by itself is enough; together they move the question far beyond reasonable doubt.

In no particular order, these are the things that strike me.

1) horse sense: an airplane doesnt knock down a building of that size, and the building was specifically built to withstand such a strike. What happened was the airplane sheared through the corner, a big fireball, that was basically it. Then 1.5 hours later (or so) the building falls. That doesn't pass the bullshit detector, my first tool.

2) Everybody and his brother, as the film shows, hear explosions.

3) The complete pulverization of the concrete, and the almost absolute absence of any material remains. That would not be the case if the building were struck and fell down. No simple fire with a bit of jet fuel could account for the Mt. St. Helens levels of ash, coating things for blocks. Something blew the holy hell out of that building, and probably a whole lot of somethings. There are no remains of the 3,000 people, let alone any office equipment. Computers and chairs and office stuff and human bodies and steel - these dont make for great fires. Again, the official story sets off the BULLSHIT detector.

4) The fact that the Port turned over the complex to a jew the summer before 9/11. Gee, what a surprise. And the jew insured the thing to the hilt, and double-collected to the tune of BILLIONS.

5) The pattern of producing an "outrage" to goad a wary public into war has only been repeated before every single war we've gotten in back to the Civil. The jews did it at Pearl Harbor, by withholding information about Japanese plans from Kimmel (note the German name) and Short.

6) Project for a New American Century praying for a new Pearl Harbor. Just a big coincidence their wishes were granted, right?

7) Jew Silverstein mentioning in an interview that they decided to pull WTC building 7. Yeah. Again, the BS detector is going off like a liquored up nigger.

"Hey, Mike - uh, I'm on lunch break now, but we had someone drop a cigarette in a trash can up on 28. Yeah.. Yeah, I think I'm going to pull my 42-story (or whatever it is) building. Could you send a couple fireman around after one?"

Come on. You'd have YEARS of red tape before you were given permission to pull a building like that.

8) Lengthy "power downs" shortly before 9/11.

9) Steel coming down in neat 30-foot segments, which are immediately shipped off to Asia for recycling.

10) OKC bombings that were carried out exactly the same way, and in which a woman saw people doing all kinds of strange things in the basement. The absence of the ATF that day. The fact that the FBI anti-terror honcho's hotel receipt showed he just happened to arrive in OKC the night before the bombing. The fact that Haaretz reported two jew nationals received Odigo notice that something was going to happen.

11) 55-year-old sedate BYU professors of unquestioned expertise daring to go public to demonstrate the government is lying, even though they have little to gain personally, and much to lose (BYU supplies all kinds of CIA and top security Mormons, and is not in the business of doubting ZOG). Guys like this are the most intelligent, level-headed, stable people on earth. These guys can lie, every type can. This guy isn't lying.

So, physical evidence, simple horse sense, historical patterns, jewish political/financial incentives, the video itself -- everything speaks with one voice: these buildings were deliberately demolished.

Planes, pilots, remote control - I don't know about that. Whether or not Arabs flew it, I believe the jewish producers either put them in position or trained them or tracked, or all three. It doesnt really matter. But there is absolutely no doubt that these buildings were blown up.
 
Old March 6th, 2006 #79
evilisgood
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Joe Snuffy, here's how I see it. There's no one outstanding piece; rather, each piece by itself is enough; together they move the question far beyond reasonable doubt.

In no particular order, these are the things that strike me.

1) horse sense: an airplane doesnt knock down a building of that size, and the building was specifically built to withstand such a strike. What happened was the airplane sheared through the corner, a big fireball, that was basically it. Then 1.5 hours later (or so) the building falls. That doesn't pass the bullshit detector, my first tool.

3) The complete pulverization of the concrete, and the almost absolute absence of any material remains. That would not be the case if the building were struck and fell down. No simple fire with a bit of jet fuel could account for the Mt. St. Helens levels of ash, coating things for blocks. Something blew the holy hell out of that building, and probably a whole lot of somethings. There are no remains of the 3,000 people, let alone any office equipment. Computers and chairs and office stuff and human bodies and steel - these dont make for great fires. Again, the official story sets off the BULLSHIT detector.
I guess the kikes that you allow to run wild here are refraining from telling you to "fuck off, conspiracy kook".

Anyway, just to clarify point 1: ZOG doesn't claim that the impacts of the planes brought the building down, only that it may have knocked off the insulation of some of the support beams and damaged some others which allowed the fire to melt and weaken said beams causing the collapse which, of course, is also bullshit.

And point 3, the pulverization of the concrete and just about everything else has not been completely explained as not being possibly the result of the force and power of millions of tons of material crashing into itself at near free fall speed. If anybody has some info on this I'd appreciate seeing it or the link. I haven't seen anything on it.
 
Old March 6th, 2006 #80
Todd in FL
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: orlando, fl
Posts: 3,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Planes, pilots, remote control - I don't know about that. Whether or not Arabs flew it, I believe the jewish producers either put them in position or trained them or tracked, or all three. It doesnt really matter. But there is absolutely no doubt that these buildings were blown up.
Alex,

Don't forget the passports found on the ground after the plane crashed into the tower. Amazing that they found that and nothing else. That's some real Bullshit!

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/.../passport.html

http://www.rense.com/general48/secondhijackerpass.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...4visafound.htm

How about that 7 of the hijackers are still alive after that big fireball!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/seven_of...und_alive.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilisgood
Anyway, just to clarify point 1: ZOG doesn't claim that the impacts of the planes brought the building down, only that it may have knocked off the insulation of some of the support beams and damaged some others which allowed the fire to melt and weaken said beams causing the collapse which, of course, is also bullshit.
Yes, and by not clarifying it they are pretty much admitting guilt.

Just by handing over the video of the cameras around the Pentagon would clear up quite a bit. What do they have to hide.
 
Reply

Tags
#1, 911, c4l, gov, jew bs, jew vs jew, jews did 9-11, wtc

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.
Page generated in 0.18387 seconds.