Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 15th, 2018 #61
Dominus
Junior Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 221
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Ceca is good...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
In fact...
Cool story, Shlomo!

 
Old April 16th, 2018 #62
Vitaly "SND"
Junior Member
 
Vitaly "SND"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 152
Vitaly "SND"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Cool story, Shlomo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Ceca is good...
brother you drink Rakija again? why you must keep calling all people Ruzic and Poison? i wasn't know who the fuck is Ruzic. you now say Ruzic is Poison? or what this shit mean? babbling in drunk delirium? you make bad image to serbian people and put mud on their glory, even more mud after turk and afrikan haplogrup mix

 
Old April 17th, 2018 #63
White Brazilian Boy
Senior Member
 
White Brazilian Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 823
White Brazilian Boy
Default

Lighter features aren't a monopoly of the Nordid racial type. It's a feature of all Euro phenotypes. Yes, it's more common among Nordids, but it's still a Pan Euro trait. Coon already mentioned it. In Italy, for example, the majority of lighter features belong to Alpinoid and Dinaric individuals, not Nordids.

Facial features is way more important than pigmentation in order to classify phenotypes.
 
Old April 17th, 2018 #64
Dominus
Junior Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 221
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
brother you...
Sure Shlomo, sure.

 
Old April 21st, 2018 #65
srbin1389
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 32
srbin1389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
In fact the Nordic phenotypes are in minority in Serbia and we always treat them like aliens. It's silly for me and you to believe in nordic fetishism when we both understand blue eyed blondes in Majka Serbia used to be descendants of Serbs raped by ustaše and hungarians. We Serbs must be proud of our real appearance and any happlogroup we got from distant ancestors.
Just partly true, because Serb blondes do exist too.

 
Old April 21st, 2018 #66
littlefieldjohn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,048
littlefieldjohn
Default

Quote:
The Betrayal of Radavan Karadzic and White Europe

By Christopher J. Green

On 24th March 2016, Radavan Karadzic, the leader of the Bosnian Serbs during the terrible civil war in the former Yugoslavia, was found guilty of war crimes and sentenced to forty years in prison. His conviction is yet another appalling injustice inflicted upon the Serbian people who were and continue to be, singled out as the “nationalist” aggressors who caused the civil war and who were the guilty perpetrators of crimes against humanity.

In a war few people understand, the Serbs were cast as the villains of the piece by Machiavellian Western governments and the duplicitous international media. And an ignorant, gullible public eager to have their thinking done for them, believed all they were told. Having fallen hook, line and sinker for the biased media coverage of the war, the demonized Serbs were a people found guilty as charged with no regard for the truth.

Let me make something very clear: Radovan Karadzic is not a war criminal. He is a hero of the West who should’ve been acclaimed not condemned, supported instead of vilified. His trial is a gross miscarriage of justice and is another betrayal of the people of Europe as you’re about to discover. Because the same horrors that came to the doorstep of the Bosnian Serbs are now spreading to Europe and people are either failing or refusing to join the dots.

Just two days before the verdict was announced, 35 people were slaughtered by devout Muslim mujahideen waging jihad in the way of Allah in the capital of the European Union, Brussels. The atrocity came just four months after mujahideen waged Islamic jihad in Paris, murdering 130 innocent people and ten weeks after thousands of women were raped or sexually assaulted by Muslim males in Cologne and other European cities on New Year’s Eve 2015.

Yet when the UN International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (ICTY) announced the verdict, the befuddled people in the West rejoiced at Karadzic’s sentence and indulged in an orgy of anti-Serb racist hatred. Brainwashed by state and media propaganda, the majority of Europeans lack either the wit or the will to draw a line between the brutal Islamic jihad waged in Bosnia and the murderous atrocities committed in the name of Allah that occurred in two of Europe’s finest capital cities.

The mass murders of innocent people in Paris and Brussels should be a wake-up call because what needs to be understood – desperately understood and sooner rather than later – is that the atrocities are the consequences of what happened in Bosnia during a bitter civil war between 1992 and 1995. Unfortunately the West, namely Germany, The United States, Great Britain and the European Community (now the European Union) instead of remaining neutral and acting as arbitrators, chose to side not with their old Christian ally Serbia, but with Islamic jihad. All choices have consequences and the West is now reaping what it catastrophically sowed.

Whipped up into a hate-filled, racist, anti-Serb frenzy by a duplicitous media, the majority of people in the West have no idea that Islamic jihad hit Bosnia in 1992. They will mindlessly repeat the scurrilous false allegation of “genocide” committed by the Serbs at Srebrenica. In fact, what occurred at Srebrenica in July 1995 was not genocide at all, it was a massacre. It came in response to three years of Islamic jihad waged on Serb villages, with at least 2000 Serbs slaughtered and hundreds of Serb women raped. Sounds familiar doesn’t it?

You can find out the facts about the deception of Srebrenica and how Muslims were betrayed by both their own Muslim leaders and The UN here.

The slaughter and rape of Serbs by Bosnian Muslims were virtually ignored by Western governments and their propaganda merchants in the mass media. What’s disgraceful is the continual highlighting of the massacre of Muslim males and boys at Srebrenica without any mention of the diabolical horrors Muslim mujahideen had inflicted upon Serb communities during the three years leading up to the massacre when furious Serbs took their revenge.

Another charge levelled at Karadzic concerns ethnic cleansing. Once again, the fact that all sides committed ethnic cleansing is brushed aside. The worst act of ethnic cleansing during the civil war was conducted by Croats who expelled over 220,000 Serbs from their homeland in the Croat-controlled Kraijina. The Croats were aided and abetted in this war crime by The United States, Germany and NATO. An obvious clue is found in the code name given to this war crime: Operation Storm. Now you know why you haven’t heard of a single Croat or US General being charged with ethnic cleansing.

Let me spell out what’s happening here. Radavan Karadzic is being tried by the very same people who perpetrated a deception against Muslims and Serbs for territory at Srebrenica. He’s being judged by the same people who were actively involved in committing the largest act of ethnic cleansing during the war – against Serbs!


Sadly, the nauseating hypocrisy and gut-wrenching injustices don’t end there.

One of the most distressing images from the war came in a British Independent Television News (ITN) news report of what was deceitfully portrayed as a concentration camp at Trnoplje. The shocking footage focused on an emaciated male and comparisons were made with the notorious Nazi death camp Auschwitz. All major news organizations throughout the West in both the print and broadcast media picked up the report and gleefully repeated the same allegations and comparisons to Auschwitz along with the upsetting images of the emaciated male. I remember watching the report and I confess to being absolutely shocked to my core to see such distressing images.


One of the most distressing images from the war came in a British Independent Television News (ITN) news report of what was deceitfully portrayed as a concentration camp at Trnoplje. The shocking footage focused on an emaciated male and comparisons were made with the notorious Nazi death camp Auschwitz. All major news organizations throughout the West in both the print and broadcast media picked up the report and gleefully repeated the same allegations and comparisons to Auschwitz along with the upsetting images of the emaciated male. I remember watching the report and I confess to being absolutely shocked to my core to see such distressing images.


I remember this brainwashing shot when the traitorous media made a big deal about it, like the cover of TIME magazine (upper right). Come to find out much later it was a big media scam. I actually had a buddy with the exact same birth defect (sunken chest syndrome) — a neighborhood friend who I used to fish with as a kid. He certainly wasn’t starving!


Ensconced in ignorance and trusting in the integrity of the reporters, what I and millions of other westerners weren’t told is that the emaciated male featured in these anti-Serb reports wasn’t being starved or abused. He actually suffered from a birth defect which gave him the emaciated appearance. Furthermore, the ITN news crew had been taken under armed Serb escort to Trnoplje and another camp, Omarska, which was a POW detention center. At Omarska, the ITN crew were allowed to film the prisoners and interview them along with their families. This footage was, predictably and conveniently, never broadcast.

ITN’s “news” crew was also permitted to film and interview the so-called “prisoners” at Trnoplje. Despite being informed by them that the Serbs had treated them very well and that they weren’t POWs but refugees fleeing war zones who were free to leave Trnoplje if they wished, ITN’s news report insisted Trnoplje was a concentration camp. In fact it was a refugee holding center.

Let’s apply some much needed common sense here. If the Serbs were running extermination camps at Omarska and Trnoplje, would they really escort an already hostile Western news crew through a dangerous war zone putting the lives of their own troops at risk and allow the team to freely film the camps? Would they permit the “starved and abused prisoners” to be filmed and interviewed so Serb crimes against humanity could subsequently be broadcast around the world? How dumb do you have to be to believe this?

Wicked doesn’t begin to describe the cunning deception of Trnoplje and I urge you to watch this excellent documentary exposing “The Pictures That Fooled The World”.

The deceptions of Srebrenica and Trnoplje did so much damage to the Serbs. Starved of the truth, the vast majority of Westerners believed in the false narratives spoon-fed to them by the media and judged the Bosnian Serbs to be guilty of war crimes. Their leader Radavan Karadzic was a condemned man long before his trial began.

Another false narrative from the conflict is the allegation of Serbs laying siege to the UN “safe enclave” of Sarajevo. That all sides suffered equally in Sarajevo isn’t mentioned. Nor is the fact that despite the UN declaring Sarajevo a safe zone, Bosnian Muslims were using it to stockpile weapons and to fire on Serb positions from within the enclave. When Serbs responded to these attacks, the Western media depicted it as Serbs firing on the beleaguered civilians trapped in the city. The same strategy is used in the Palestinian – Israeli conflict, with media attention only focusing on Israel’s response to thousands of rocket strikes launched by the Islamic jihadists of Hamas.

Yes, I’m sure you’re there already, the Bosnian Serbs were faced with the same Islamic jihad being waged against Israel. And they were also demonized in exactly the same way as the Western media demonizes Israel.

That devout Muslims were waging jihad in Bosnia is the elephant in the room no one wants to acknowledge. It’s vitally important because the jihad there marked the start of the jihad that is now blighting the entire continent of Europe. What most people are completely unaware of is that when the war began, thousands of devout mujahideen left Islamic countries in the Middle East to fight alongside their Muslim brothers against the hated Serb infidels.

In 2005, British Labour MP Michael Meacher wrote an article for The Guardian claiming that both US and British intelligence services were using known Islamic terror organizations to recruit mujahideen to go and fight in Bosnia. So while the Islamic world was sending thousands of mujahideen to fight alongside the Bosnian Muslims, the British and Americans did nothing to help the Serbs who were their loyal allies during World War Two and instead, chose to aid and abet Islamic jihad.

Fast-forward to today. The same devious and in my opinion, criminal Western governments who stabbed the Serbs in the back are flooding Europe with hundreds of thousands of Arab Muslims the vast majority of whom are men of fighting age. They imported mujahideen into Bosnia to fight Serbs now they’re importing 1000s of mujahideen into Europe. Who will they fight? What the heck can possibly go wrong?

Paris, Brussels and Cologne provide the uncomfortable answers. After these diabolical acts of jihad, another similarity can be drawn with what occurred in Bosnia. Westerners who dare to warn about the dangers of Islam and importing hundreds of thousands of Muslims into Europe are demonized in the same way the Serbs were. They’re accused of Islamophobia, of bigotry, of fascism, of irrational fear and their “foolish” reactions help the “terrorists” achieve their goals of dividing society. Self-righteous politicians command their people to join together in solidarity to defeat the “terrorists” but fail to explain how you can join in solidarity with people whose revered deity and sacred texts command them to deceive, hate, rape and kill ALL unbelievers.

Such are the desperate lengths people will go to avoid identifying the elephant in the room. The same Islamic jihad that reared its ugly bloodthirsty head in Bosnia in 1992 is the same Islamic jihad being waged on the streets of Paris, Brussels and other cities including New York, London, Madrid, Boston, Copenhagen and Stockholm. And let’s not forget Cologne, Oslo, Rotherham, Rochdale and Oxford where Muslim jihadists have raped or sexually abused thousands of infidel women, just as Naser Oric’s band of devout mujahideen raped hundreds of Bosnian Serb women.

The only crime Radavan Karadzic is guilty of is to wage brutal war against brutal jihad. He and the Bosnian Serb people dared to resist Islamic jihad and were betrayed and demonized by Western governments and the Western media. And now in the aftermath of the atrocities in Paris and Brussels, the people of Europe are being subjected to the same threat. Islamic terror is being normalized with the only acceptable response being to unite in solidarity instead of combatting it.

Those who condemn the Islamic jihad in Brussels and Paris and who then condemn Radavan Karadzic are so befuddled they simply fail to grasp a critically important, simple fact: The decision of the West to side with Islamic jihad in Bosnia is the reason why jihad has spread throughout Europe with devastating consequences. What was sown in Bosnia is now being reaped and Karadzic’s sham show trial and conviction proves justice, courage and integrity have been sacrificed on the multicultural altar along with the expendable victims of Paris and Brussels.

The line connecting the jihad waged against the Bosnian Serbs and the jihad being waged against Europe needs to be drawn. While Islam exists, it is at war with all unbelievers and it has been since Muhammad started the jihad in 622. Unless the West fails to join the dots, the people of the West will be faced with the same choices as the Bosnian Serbs were in 1992. You either resist jihad, you flee it or you submit to Islam.

Christopher J. Green is the author of the new book: Death of the Family – True Stories of the Charlatans Who Deceived the World and Broke the Backbone of Our Society. To discover how and why the family unit is being deliberately destroyed along with the identities of those responsible, click here http://www.deathofthefamily.com
http://incogman.net/2018/04/the-betr...e/#more-150886

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; April 21st, 2018 at 06:36 PM.
 
Old April 21st, 2018 #67
Dominus
Junior Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 221
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Just partly true...
 
Old April 21st, 2018 #68
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8,487
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
Just partly true, because Serb blondes do exist too.

You really don't want to point a gun at somebody like that, even if it isn't loaded.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old April 22nd, 2018 #69
GoldfingerSRB
Member
 
GoldfingerSRB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Srbija
Posts: 270
GoldfingerSRB
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
I felt sorry for Karadzic until I realized he was pro-Jewish and pro-Israel. Now I believe Radavan deserved his way.
 
Old April 22nd, 2018 #70
Vitaly "SND"
Junior Member
 
Vitaly "SND"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 152
Vitaly "SND"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
The Betrayal of Radavan Karadzic and White Europe
so stupid text. only sionists cry abotu jihad vs Europe. Karadzic and Bosnia serbs was sionist too http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-C...-Europe-351233. only differenc between serbs and their enemies is in one many are Christ-insane and other many are Muhamed-insane. but in both many worship magikal circumcized uneuropeans. no real differece. Christ insane european not more white than Muhamed-insane. Hitler tell about it and he wanted replace semite lies with race ideology.



the wars in Yugoslavia not jihad and white europe, but because many low iq white niggers semitic belief there who kill each other with atrocity.



Serbia and Bosnia and Albania all have low iq and afrikan haplogrup from turk ocupation. many dumbs who behave like nigers.

serbs say jihad, kebab, isis and more, but in Yugoslavia wars serbs also behave like isis. mass kill, mass rape, sex slaves. woman, childs killed and raped. they acted like Christian ISIS of Balkans. All we read today about ISIS they did first. Afrikan haplogrup - afrikan behavior. And they want stupid ppl to believe lie it was because ok because jihad or because for "white europe". They did atrocity agaisnt Muhamed-insane european in place like Serbrenica, but also agaisnt other Christ-insane european like Catolic Horvats in place like Vukovar. All guilty of this in Yugoslavia wars. Centuries of savage atrocity for magical circumcized cretures, genes and iq damage.

To help white europe they need bury semitic lies and work on eugenic, not kill because different lie. And stop false belief they better than Muhamed-insane because they are Christ-inasne. They have low iq and many weird face. Like this fighter for Karadzic and "white europe"
Quote:

Radovan Stankovic one of Bosnian Serbian leaders . Afrikan E haplogrup from turk invasion. He looks like many churka migrants in Russia from Azerbajan and Kavkaz.
 
Old April 22nd, 2018 #71
Dominus
Junior Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 221
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
so stupid text...

You lying Ukropian kike.

Actually Serbia was the first "judenfrei" (jewfree) nation in Europe and contrary to chauvinistic muslim and kike loving ustashas and ukropians, we had true SS divisions and were true NS.



 
Old April 23rd, 2018 #72
GoldfingerSRB
Member
 
GoldfingerSRB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Srbija
Posts: 270
GoldfingerSRB
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
Just partly true, because Serb blondes do exist too.
No, I didn't want to offend anyone and you possibly misunderstood my point. Light pigmentation of hair is not native Serb feature, most blondes here used to be fags like this:

Serbian transgender army veteran celebrates new beginnings


I repeat, we Serbs must care about our real heritage and say fuck off to nordic stereotypes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Actually Serbia was the first "judenfrei" (jewfree) nation in Europe and contrary to chauvinistic muslim and kike loving ustashas and ukropians, we had true SS divisions and were true NS.
Brother don't be blind. For every exterminated Jew German Nazi killed thousands of Serb civilians. No judenfrei can ever justify rapists and looters, especially since jews were not exterminated in reality, Serb people helped them to survive

Quote:
The positive connection between Jews and Serbs that the choir had helped foster from its inception was reinforced during WWI, when the two groups fought alongside each other.

“There are a lot of similarities between Judaism and Eastern Orthodoxy,” said Jasna Pecarski, a Serbian-born, American Jewish doctor who retired to Belgrade a few years ago for its affordable lifestyle and who sings in the choir with her son. “There are no instruments in the church, no organ or piano, only voice, usually a choir. We, the Slavs, Serbians, have a big vocal tradition. We sing all kinds of music: Jewish Orthodox, secular music, Serbian Orthodox, everything from famous composers like Mozart to popular arrangements and jazz.”

Yugoslavia provided a haven to Austrian Jews escaping Hitler after the Anschluss in 1938.



After Serbia was liberated, 5,000 surviving Serbian Jews returned to Belgrade. Their first stop was the choir rehearsal hall, which became a center for locating family and friends.

“There were many orphans after the war,” said choir President Branka Cvejic-Mezei, herself a Jew. “The Jewish community had no means for a normal life. Many Jews left the country. However, the survivors wasted no time in trying to rebuild the community. Directly after the war, the Jews who survived returned to the choir. Members of the Jewish community wanted to reconnect; the easiest way to do that was through the choir.”

Some Jews survived thanks to Serbia’s 131 “righteous gentiles,” more than from any other Balkan nation. Others became members of the Yugoslav resistance. To commemorate the fight against the Nazis, the chorus changed its name to the Baruch Brothers Choir.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life.../serbian-choir
 
Old April 23rd, 2018 #73
Dominus
Junior Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 221
Dominus
Default

Vitaly "SND", GoldfingerSRB, srbin1389, Ru88, White_Jihad = Sockpuppet kike troll accounts from Stormfront "Russia" (actually Stormfront Ukraine in disguise).

 
Old April 23rd, 2018 #74
GoldfingerSRB
Member
 
GoldfingerSRB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Srbija
Posts: 270
GoldfingerSRB
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Vitaly "SND", GoldfingerSRB, srbin1389, Ru88, White_Jihad = Sockpuppet kike troll accounts from Stormfront "Russia" (actually Stormfront Ukraine in disguise).
Don't forget to mention our brother Alex Him because he treated disgusting freak Solzhenitsyn like a traitor Seems you hate everyone who disagrees with your point of view even if we share same views.
 
Old April 23rd, 2018 #75
Dominus
Junior Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 221
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streljnikov View Post
Don't forget to mention our brother Alex Him because he treated disgusting freak Solzhenitsyn like a traitor Seems you hate everyone who disagrees with your point of view even if we share same views.
You are not worthy of my hate. I just like to disclose your kike and muslim loving ustasha and ukrop kind. The kind which believes that they can successfully troll through fake Serbian and Russian accounts.

Last edited by Dominus; April 24th, 2018 at 01:12 AM.
 
Old April 25th, 2018 #76
Vitaly "SND"
Junior Member
 
Vitaly "SND"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 152
Vitaly "SND"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
contrary to chauvinistic muslim and kike loving ustashas and ukropians, we had true SS divisions and were true NS.
this is Himmler with Bosnian SS. this is proof Himmler and Hitler consider them superior aryans, but serbs try to massacre them in place like Srebrenica because of semite beliefs, low iq and african haplogrup caused afriacn behavior.

and you have no proof no true, only lies inferior servian swine


A still from German newsreel footage showing Bosnian Muslim troops in the Handzar SS Division on parade in Neuhammer, Germany, 1943.


Bosnian Muslim SS

you see Hitler and Himler was wise, they understand Christ-insanity is weak and Bosnians not worse but better aryans even if their nation has Islam (Muhamed-insanity).



The Albanian Muslim Battalion in the Handzar Nazi SS Division: Kosovo Albanian Muslims in the Nazi SS


The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin el Husseini, reviewing the Bosnian Muslim Nazi SS Division Handzar in November, 1943 in Neuhammer, Germany with SS .


YOU:


don't speak of some "true NS", swine. if Himmler was today he send you to Eugenic Center Jasenovac for this insolent lie.
 
Old April 25th, 2018 #77
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11,930
Serbian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
this is Himmler with Bosnian SS. this is proof Himmler and Hitler consider them superior aryans
Yeah like non whites weren't ever used by the NS .

Quote:
but serbs try to massacre them in place like Srebrenica
Nonsense. Serbs should have massacred them though. Hopefully next time. But first we must ditch our Christian morality.

Quote:
because of semite beliefs, low iq and african haplogrup caused afriacn behavior.
Yeah cool story bro..

The real Srebrenica Genocide. Not the fabricated judeo-muslim MSM manufactured one

http://serbiasos.blogspot.com.au/201...tent-real.html


Quote:
don't speak of some "true NS", swine. if Himmler was today he send you to Eugenic Center Jasenovac for this insolent lie.
Germans had very little to do with Jasenovac. In fact Jasenovac is one of the reasons that German plans were messed up and the allies won. Had croat savages not shown such African style medieval barbarism chances are that there would have been 90% less conflict in that region, therefore everyone could have concentrated on more pressing issues like defeating the allies.
__________________
Don Black's Stormfront ''Russians''
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327
Russia Insider
https://russia-insider.com/en
 
Old April 26th, 2018 #78
GoldfingerSRB
Member
 
GoldfingerSRB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Srbija
Posts: 270
GoldfingerSRB
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
But first we must ditch our Christian morality.
Then we won't be Orthodox brothers for Russians. Brother be careful with your risky dreams, giving up brotherhood with Russians would have caused disastrous aftermath for Serbia.
 
Old April 26th, 2018 #79
Dominus
Junior Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 221
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
this is
Nope. This is not.
This is, the reality of your "nation", kike.

I understand your need for new Khazaria on the territory of Ukropia, but your hopes are false.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Bosnian Muslim SS
Yep.

Last edited by Dominus; April 26th, 2018 at 09:42 AM.
 
Old April 28th, 2018 #80
Vitaly "SND"
Junior Member
 
Vitaly "SND"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 152
Vitaly "SND"
Default

Himmler with Bosnian SS


Croatia, 1943, Himmler visiting soldiers from the 13th Division of the SS.


Bosnian Muslim troops: Volunteer Waffen-SS 13th Division . NDH (Croatia) - Himmler with the commander of the Waffen SS Handschar Division.


himmler inspecting a parade of soldiers from the division of the ss. a muslim division

Himler had great respect for Croatians, Bosnians and also Albanians. With support of Himler and Hitler Greater Croatia and Grater Albania was creat.e And SS divisions.


13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (Croats and Muslim Bosniaks)


SS "Skanderbeg" (1st Albanian)

Where is image of Himmler with servian swines? there isn't. they had no real SS liek Bosnians and Albanians, with name and emblem, only some nameless servers, beucause they only wortyhy to wash underwear and clear latrine for racial superiors.

Himmler and Hitler understanded well where are superior aryans and where are inferoir armenoid balkanic nigers wth low iq, where is their place - Jasenovac.

inferiors try to masacre better people in Srebrenica, Sarajevo... this is words from PressTV, good anti-ZOG iran truth tellers. They don't lie.
Quote:
In July 1995, Serbian death squads butchered over 8,000 Muslim Bosnian boys and men in Srebrenica in a few days, in the worst atrocity in Europe since World War II.

The carnage took place after Bosnian Serbs ran over the Bosnian town, even though it was formally declared a UN-protected area.
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2016/0...c-Ratko-Mladic
but in the end, even with such atrocity, servians lose to superiro, like all subhuman must. And in the futre inferiors will lose Sanjak and more because they not deserve it. Serbien muss Sterbien.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 PM.
Page generated in 0.16981 seconds.