Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 26th, 2011 #61
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

The North Atlantic ice-edge corridor: a possible Paleolithic route to the New World

by Bruce Bradley and Dennis Stanford


We must remember that these ideas on New World origins are based on informed
speculation and are not supported by archaeological evidence. Through time and
repetition, and in the absence of any clear alternatives, the theory has become dogma, and
ultimately ideology, appearing in all textbook and popular publications. Over the past fifty
years, archaeologists have expended a great deal of effort and resources trying to find
evidence of Clovis ancestors in Alaska and north-eastern Siberia. In addition, anybody
who suggested that there might be an alternative theory relative to either place or time of
origin has been immediately discounted (Adovasio and Page 2002). The profession has
come full circle, with the time of origin simply moved from 4000 years ago to the end of
the Pleistocene, and the only acceptable place of origin being north-east Asia. However,
there is a lack of data supporting an Asian connection and the origin of Clovis culture and
technology still remains a mystery.


http://planet.uwc.ac.za/nisl/Conserv...ord%202004.pdf
 
Old May 26th, 2011 #63
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Where is your refutation of the demonstration of the various inconsistencies between Solutrean and Clovis points? You merely provided a contradiction, which ranks low on Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old May 26th, 2011 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Where is your refutation of the demonstration of the various inconsistencies between Solutrean and Clovis points? You merely provided a contradiction, which ranks low on Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement.
Dueling experts. My guys say they believe the one evolved from the other; they point to intermediate technology at Cactus Hill and elsewhere, your guys produce the exact same technology from dozens of points in Asia, Beringia and Alaska.

Oh, wait. That actually didn't happen. They produce NO evidence whatsoever of anything even remotely like Clovis/Solutrean spearpoints in Asia, and instead teased out a half dozen trivial differences between two very similar looking technologies.

Again...when final proof arrives that Whites were here first, that we were the original Americans, what happens to your interloper argument?
 
Old May 26th, 2011 #65
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Again...when final proof arrives that Whites were here first, that we were the original Americans, what happens to your interloper argument?
That would require a basis in reality, and initial proof will therefore never arrive, let alone "final proof." Besides, I'm sure that "Big Jew" would hush it up. It must be a major security breach that Bradley and Stanford haven't been assassinated by the Mossad yet.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old May 26th, 2011 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
That would require a basis in reality, and initial proof will therefore never arrive, let alone "final proof." Besides, I'm sure that "Big Jew" would hush it up. It must be a major security breach that Bradley and Stanford haven't been assassinated by the Mossad yet.
read the paper, fresh bro:

http://planet.uwc.ac.za/nisl/Conserv...ord%202004.pdf

what part of "identical manufacturing technology of thin bifaces using an overshot flaking method" do you not understand?

That's peer-reviewed research, too, since your religious faith requires it.

Now, if you were a thinking man, rather than a man of faith, you might look at it backwards, as I've suggested several times.

We have all these old skeletons, old skulls, but the indiots don't want their DNA tested. They want to rebury them. And the government usually complies. And goes further, literally burying the Kennewick man discovery site.

Why would they do that if there wasn't something they feared, Pacohontas?

I've asked you that before, and you've turned into Chief Running Dog.

Why, if it's so clear that mongoloids were here first, are the usual suspects so unwilling to put old bones to the test?

Now...as for assassinations, well, you can't kill men like you kill ideas. Ideas you kill by suppression, as in the case of racial IQ differences. What the academy knows, and what the jew-controlled mass media print in the papers, are 180-degrees opposite.

So it is with the question of who came first to the Americas. The jews don't need to murder Bradley and Stanford, they merely need to make sure the facts those two unearth state out of the textbooks. That they have done. No American public school child is taught that the balance of evidence -- tools, bones, and DNA tests -- suggests very strongly that White men were here first, hence are the true Native Americans.
 
Old May 27th, 2011 #67
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior
 
Hell Raising Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.
Posts: 1,609
Hell Raising Woman
Default

I watched many different videos on this interesting update. Vastly different from what I learned in school.

We were taught that we were all related to the Neanderthals which evolved into Cro-Magnun, and that we all came from Africa indicating that we all had some negroid genetic background. Guilt instilled into our brains in school how the Whites were aggressive and killed the Indians at will for no reason at all.

All the lies we were fed while jews manipulated our rights as Whites by denying our heritage and lineage in many ways. Jewish lawyers giving more rights to negroids while not bringing too much attention to themselves, which they incorporated the same sort of rights for themselves. And now, here we are in this dilemma where our nation is controlled by non-whites and Israeli lobby groups.

Valdez and his ilk and the rest of the rotten bunch are going to have a hard awakening in the near future. After it is all said and done, there will be no federal monies for any injun nor any perks and favors for any minority.

Lawsuits and damages filed may likely be forthcoming. I can see reparations for Whites.
__________________
A jew can't handle "truth" with dignity, but refutes with lies of exaggeration.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.
 
Old May 27th, 2011 #68
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior
 
Hell Raising Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.
Posts: 1,609
Hell Raising Woman
Default ****fyi******

Any White nationalists who is tech savy needs to make multiple copies of all the videos expressed here on this forum, if you haven't already done so, before YOUTUBE or the jews demand to have them taken down.

We need this to be kept alive. This is vital, vital, and vital information to our survival and identity.
__________________
A jew can't handle "truth" with dignity, but refutes with lies of exaggeration.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.
 
Old May 27th, 2011 #69
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default

Your are correct HRW.


As for the Get YT hate Gangster poster of the Neo NKVD/STASI, it has shown "it" is not some lone POS IMO



IMO that troll is part of a group for one or more of the enemy aliens STASI types who have have with the help of Hollywood and NYC usurped the Bill Of Rights and despise the Founders of the U.S.

Many U.S. Colleges IMO have been Nest's of Subversion against US by enemy alien's brain washing our folks, and our enemies to hates US.
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; May 27th, 2011 at 12:27 PM.
 
Old June 4th, 2011 #70
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

ATLANTEANS IN AMERICA

Paleolithic Cro-Magnons in America

by R. Cedric Leonard

Barely thirty years ago experts in the field of American Archeology would not admit to the presence of man anywhere on the continents of North and South America earlier than 12,000 years ago. American Upper Paleolithic archeology was not a part of the curriculum in the universities of America. During a class in European Prehistoric Archeology at the University of Oklahoma under Dr. Robert Bell, we were informed of his participation in an important dig at Sandia Cave near Albuquerque, N.M. Although the lower level of occupation was clearly dated at 27,000 B.C. (Hibben, 1941), the experts refused to recognize it (Haynes & Agonino, 1986; Preston, 1995, et al.). Thirty years later things have changed somewhat. Site after site has been discovered in the Americas accumulating reliable dates back to roughly 40,000 years ago.

After reports of the existence of numerous cave paintings began surfacing in 1963, a survey was taken in 1970 of the Säo Raimundo Nonato region of Brazil. Follow up surveys in 1973 and 1975 turned up more than 100 decorated rock-shelters. Done mostly in red, yellow, black and white (with some gray), figures of deer, jaguars, armadillos, lizards, rheas, crabs, humans, trees, and various abstract signs have all been catalogued. Excavation of the sites was first initiated in 1978 by Brazilian archeologists from the Paulista Museum, lead by Niede Guidon of the University of Säo Paulo.

Today some 260 archeological sites have been discovered (240 with rock art), captivating the interest of no less than 35 specialists in the fields of archaeology, geology, ecology, as well as other related disciplines. Säo Raimundo Nonato is described as lying "in one of the most beautiful and wild regions of South America." (Guidon, 1987) The natives call the region caat-inga, or "White Forest".

The region is littered with charcoal-containing hearths. "Charcoal samples from the hearths yielded a consistently ordered series of twelve carbon 14 dates that ranged from 32,000 to 17,000 years ago." (Ibid.) The most ancient dates were obtained from red marks found on chunks that fell from the rock walls, becoming embedded within layers dating from 32,000 to 27,000 years old. At another nearby cave, Toca do Sitio do Meio, artifacts dated from 15,000 to 12,000 years B.P. These discoveries alone illustrate that humans had been occuping South America at least as long as 32,000 years.

In 1991 Prof. Baffa from the Physics Department of the University of Säo Paulo at Ribeirao Preto, dated a layer of calcite that was covering two red anthropomorphic figures at the site of Toca da Bastiana. The calcite dated to 17,000 years old. (Guidon & Delibrias, 1986)

Even more recently Prof. Guidon noted that calcite was formed on rockwall paintings at least 36,000 years old. "This value reinforces results obtained by archaeologists at Serra da Capivara (e.g. Pedra Furada.) using C14 method." (Guidon, La Salva, et al., 2003) This serves to push activities of human beings in Brazil back to at least 36,000 years ago.

[much much more thru link]
http://www.atlantisquest.com/America.html
 
Old June 7th, 2011 #71
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default Europeans in Pre Historic America

Vids that appear at beginning of the thread were taken down.
Now they're back up.

__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old June 7th, 2011 #72
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
read the paper, fresh bro:

http://planet.uwc.ac.za/nisl/Conserv...ord%202004.pdf

what part of "identical manufacturing technology of thin bifaces using an overshot flaking method" do you not understand?

That's peer-reviewed research, too, since your religious faith requires it.

Now, if you were a thinking man, rather than a man of faith, you might look at it backwards, as I've suggested several times.

We have all these old skeletons, old skulls, but the indiots don't want their DNA tested. They want to rebury them. And the government usually complies. And goes further, literally burying the Kennewick man discovery site.

Why would they do that if there wasn't something they feared, Pacohontas?

I've asked you that before, and you've turned into Chief Running Dog.

Why, if it's so clear that mongoloids were here first, are the usual suspects so unwilling to put old bones to the test?

Now...as for assassinations, well, you can't kill men like you kill ideas. Ideas you kill by suppression, as in the case of racial IQ differences. What the academy knows, and what the jew-controlled mass media print in the papers, are 180-degrees opposite.

So it is with the question of who came first to the Americas. The jews don't need to murder Bradley and Stanford, they merely need to make sure the facts those two unearth state out of the textbooks. That they have done. No American public school child is taught that the balance of evidence -- tools, bones, and DNA tests -- suggests very strongly that White men were here first, hence are the true Native Americans.
That's good stuff but I think we're playing the jews game when we debate who was here first issues. Sure it's interesting and we get to see Linder destroy the opps but in the real world it doesn't matter who was here first, it only matters who can take it and who can keep it. Whitey took it but he's losing it real fast and that's the reality of it and we won't get it back by winning who got here first debates. That's a moot point now and I think big jew gets a chuckle when he reads stuff like this. As if hymie cares who got to N. America first.
 
Old June 8th, 2011 #73
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
That's good stuff but I think we're playing the jews game when we debate who was here first issues. Sure it's interesting and we get to see Linder destroy the opps but in the real world it doesn't matter who was here first, it only matters who can take it and who can keep it.
That's true - but my argument doesn't depend on who was here first - his does. His entire case blows up when it is demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt that whites were here first, and that is in fact what the evidence shows.

Quote:
Whitey took it but he's losing it real fast and that's the reality of it and we won't get it back by winning who got here first debates. That's a moot point now and I think big jew gets a chuckle when he reads stuff like this. As if hymie cares who got to N. America first.
I disagree. The fact they covered up Kennewick discovery site shows they do care quite a bit. Your argument is like saying we shouldn't discuss 'the' 'holocaust' or WTC demolitions.

It's all of piece, as I see. We should attack them on every front, just as they lie on every front.

Besides that, it's a fascinating question to research.
 
Old June 8th, 2011 #74
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Vids that appear at beginning of the thread were taken down.
Now they're back up.
Who made this video?
 
Old June 10th, 2011 #75
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Here are the more telling points raised in the movie supporting the claim that Whites are the true native Americans.

- The oldest discovery sites in are found in the East, not the Northwest as would be expected if the Siberian land bridge theory were correct, suggesting that the earliest Americans crossed the Atlantic from Europe

- The oldest skeletal remain discovered in the America feature dolichocephalic (long and narrow) skulls characteristic of European peoples, not the short, squat skulls characteristic of Mongoloid Asians called Native Americans (sic).

- In both Europe and America have been found caches of supersized stone spearpoints points covered with red ochre. These caches are 20,000 years old in Europe and 10,000 years old in the Americas [In my opinion, this particular finding conclusively establishes that Clovis culture is European in origin]

- Clovis (Stone Age American) and Solutrean (Stone Age European) spearpoints not only look similar but their production yields exactly the same sort of stone-flake byproducts

- The toolkits used by both Clovis and Solutrean people are quite similar:
- same kind of end scrapers (for removing fur from hide)
- same kind of burins (carve bone/antler, date back 50k years to paleolithic times)
- same kind of antler harpoons (for hunting large marine mammals) used in europe 20kya, america
- same kind of needles in both europe and america
- same kind of bone point

- DNA research on dogs shows they were domesticated from European wolves over 9000 years ago and not from American wolves.

- There are remarkable similarities (36 sets of words) between Algonquin and Basque

- Incan legends: Viracocha, red-haired bearded white men were builders of buildings now in ruins.

- mummies in Paracas, Peru, have red wavy hair and are taller than others

- Aztec and Olmec have legends referring to whites - for example, Quetzlcoatl, a god who came from overseas, taught injuns how to raise corn and build structures

- Pizarro found Incan elite had reddish hair, were tall, and were whiter than Spanish themselves

- Chachapoyas had empire in Peru starting 800. They were white, conquered by Incas.

- Paiutes exterminated the Si-Te-Cah - tribe with reddish hair that predated their tribe in Western US

The weight of the evidence conclusively establishes that the first inhabitants of the Americas were White men, who were later exterminated/absorbed by interloping aliens from Asia. The fact that the US government goes out of its way to prevent study of the oldest skeletal remains discovered in the Americas, as in, for example, its literal burying of the Kennewick Man discovery site, suggests that the judeo-leftist powers that be are fully aware of this fact and seek to prevent its becoming known, because it would impair their ability to inculcate guilt in whites, thereby retarding the advancement of their racist, genocidal, anti-White agenda.

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 11th, 2011 at 10:13 PM.
 
Old June 10th, 2011 #76
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Who made this video?
I don't know, Alex.
A pity, as it was well made.

We need to have a place online somewhere to store these videos, or post them into safekeeping sites, as they are being removed left, right and centre lately.

Jews will probably remove from Youtube in the next year or so most of these types of videos. We need to all start downloading them now, and going through threads to ensure these don't disappear forever. Some are critically important.

I've seen at least half a dozen superb youtube accounts with hundreds of fascinating videos disappearing over the last couple months. There's clearly a hunt on the go at youtube for anything revealing the truth.

In this one, we see one of the originators of the Solutrean theory, Dennis Stanford of the Smithsonian, at a lecture confirming much of what the videos said, so there we go.
He together with Bradley are involved with experimental archaeology, putting theories to the test in the field, so speak from personal experience when it comes to travelling in extreme conditions, making and using ancient weapons etc.


First Americans Were Europeans & Asians 1 - 10

The intros go on till around 6 minutes into the video, then we have liftoff.

In part 2, around 4 mins into it, Stanford mentions that the ice corridor opened up so Siberians could cross over...after the Clovis culture had arrived.

He then goes on to say they found even earlier cruder points going back 16900 years ago, 5000 years before the Siberians even crossed over...
So we have the Smithsonians top experts in front of their peers confirming what we say.

__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf

Last edited by Hugh; June 10th, 2011 at 06:50 PM.
 
Old June 10th, 2011 #77
John MacMillan
Senior Member
 
John MacMillan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 840
John MacMillan
Default Ancient Aryans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
- Incan legends: Viracocha, red-haired bearded white men were builders of buildings now in ruins.

- mummies in Paracas, Peru, have red wavy hair and are taller than others

- Aztec and Olmec have legends referring to whites - for example, Quetzlcoatl, a god who came from overseas, taught injuns how to raise corn and build structures

- Pizarro found Incan elite had reddish hair, were tall, and were whiter than Spanish themselves

- Chachapoyas had empire in Peru starting 800. They were white, conquered by Incas.

- Paiutes exterminated the Si-Te-Cah - tribe with reddish hair that predated their tribe in Western US
Believe it or not, the History Channel actually mentions these facts from time to time on the show Ancient Aliens. I know, I know. I take it with a grain of salt. It's pretty funny though, the commentators featured on Ancient Aliens more or less attribute all Native American (sic) achievements to Extraterrestrials. Maybe the title should be changed to Ancient Aryans.

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

I find it interesting that they bring up facts about pre-mongoloid America that the practitioners of the dominate ideology take pains to sweep under the carpet only to attribute them to little green men.
 
Old June 11th, 2011 #78
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John MacMillan View Post
Believe it or not, the History Channel actually mentions these facts from time to time on the show Ancient Aliens. I know, I know. I take it with a grain of salt. It's pretty funny though, the commentators featured on Ancient Aliens more or less attribute all Native American (sic) achievements to Extraterrestrials. Maybe the title should be changed to Ancient Aryans.

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

I find it interesting that they bring up facts about pre-mongoloid America that the practitioners of the dominate ideology take pains to sweep under the carpet only to attribute them to little green men.
That theory was championed by von Danekin in the '70s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_Däniken

He sold millions of books, so there's some incentive to pick up where he left off.
 
Old June 11th, 2011 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I don't know, Alex.
A pity, as it was well made.
Hmm...maybe that was the point: to get people to focus on the content rather than the producer.

Quote:
We need to have a place online somewhere to store these videos, or post them into safekeeping sites, as they are being removed left, right and centre lately.
I agree. Video can take up a lot of room. Perhaps Varg has an idea. I know our facility here is a front end, not a repository. We do have a library of sorts; it is mostly text, some audio and video; much of it mirrors Solar General.

It would be a good task for someone to undertake. I believe downloader software (allows you to download video from youtube and other sources) is free and widely available.
 
Old June 12th, 2011 #80
Longbaugh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 633
Longbaugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post


After it is all said and done, there will be no injun nor any minority.

Fixed it for ya.
__________________
Free Palestine.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 AM.
Page generated in 0.11773 seconds.