Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 26th, 2009 #1
alex revision
Senior Member
 
alex revision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 16,310
alex revision
Default The Legal Situation in Hungary

Hungary to outlaw Holocaust denial

May 26, 2009

http://jta.org/news/article/2009/05/...tional-changes


BUDAPEST (JTA) -- Holocaust denial and public incitement of racial hatred will be illegal under constitutional changes proposed by Hungary’s Socialist minority administration.

The proposed legislation is being drafted for publication within weeks.

The government, preoccupied with the recession that has hit Eastern Europe hard and made Hungary the host of some of the worst neo-Nazi rabble in Europe, has planned the legal reform in response to public outrage at recent provocations.

Education Minister István Hiller has called for legislation to make Holocaust denial a punishable offense. Interior Minister Tibor Draskovics has proposed constitutional amendments to outlaw racist agitation promoting hatred against any ethnic or religious minority. The amendments would bypass the Constitutional Court that has blocked several previous legislative attempts.

The amendments come on the heels of a demonstration provocatively staged to coincide with Holocaust Remembrance Day by several neo-Nazi organizations in the Castle district of Buda, the last foothold of the German-Hungarian defenders of this city against the Soviet invasion at the close of World War II.

The participants at the meeting included a 60-member uniformed “battalion” of the banned Hungarian Guard organization. The paramilitary movement is modeled on the murderous wartime Nazi Arrow Cross. Speakers addressing the demonstration stated that the Holocaust was a myth.

Hungary as well as its post-Communist Eastern European neighbors has witnessed since the onset of the global recession an intensification of right-wing violence described by Draskovics as “political terrorism.”
 
Old May 26th, 2009 #2
Dan Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,787
Dan Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Hungary as well as its post-Communist Eastern European neighbors has witnessed since the onset of the global recession an intensification of right-wing violence described by Draskovics as “political terrorism.”
Yea, and they're headed for a lot more "political terrorism" if they keep it up.
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #3
alex revision
Senior Member
 
alex revision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 16,310
alex revision
Default Auschwitz or museum trip for Hungary Holocaust denier

Auschwitz or museum trip for Hungary Holocaust denier

The first Hungarian convicted under a new Holocaust denial law has been given a suspended 18-month jail sentence and has to visit Budapest's memorial museum, Auschwitz or Yad Vashem, the court said Friday.

In addition to visiting Budapest's Holocaust Memorial Centre three times, Gyorgy Nagy has to write down his thoughts. Alternatively he can go to the Auschwitz former death camp in Poland or the Yad Vashem memorial in Jerusalem.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...locaust-denier
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #4
Cora McGuire
.......
 
Cora McGuire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,737
Cora McGuire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Auschwitz or museum trip for Hungary Holocaust denier

The first Hungarian convicted under a new Holocaust denial law has been given a suspended 18-month jail sentence and has to visit Budapest's memorial museum, Auschwitz or Yad Vashem, the court said Friday.

In addition to visiting Budapest's Holocaust Memorial Centre three times, Gyorgy Nagy has to write down his thoughts. Alternatively he can go to the Auschwitz former death camp in Poland or the Yad Vashem memorial in Jerusalem.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...locaust-denier
This would almost make me laugh were it not so insane.

"Write down his thoughts": I guess they don't mean his real thoughts, of course.
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #5
Hunter Morrow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,802
Hunter Morrow
Default

I don't think they want doubters going to Auschwitz and jotting down the observations. Like, none of this is the original installation. There is no blue residue. The chimney is not constructed to anything but a "larger than accurate restoration" for "rhetorical purposes" aka anti-Axis pro-Soviet atrocity propaganda.
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #6
alex revision
Senior Member
 
alex revision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 16,310
alex revision
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Auschwitz or museum trip for Hungary Holocaust denier

The first Hungarian convicted under a new Holocaust denial law has been given a suspended 18-month jail sentence and has to visit Budapest's memorial museum, Auschwitz or Yad Vashem, the court said Friday.

In addition to visiting Budapest's Holocaust Memorial Centre three times, Gyorgy Nagy has to write down his thoughts. Alternatively he can go to the Auschwitz former death camp in Poland or the Yad Vashem memorial in Jerusalem.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...locaust-denier
New link


http://www.politics.hu/20130131/forc...ocaust-denial/
 
Old February 2nd, 2013 #7
notmenomore
Senior Member
 
notmenomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,174
notmenomore
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
I don't think they want doubters going to Auschwitz and jotting down the observations. Like, none of this is the original installation. There is no blue residue. The chimney is not constructed to anything but a "larger than accurate restoration" for "rhetorical purposes" aka anti-Axis pro-Soviet atrocity propaganda.
Yup.

No holes, no Holocaust.
__________________
No way out but through the jews.
 
Old February 2nd, 2013 #8
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Holocaust museums are a scary place for children. I remember as a kid once being taken to one for a school trip. As soon as you walk in, ominous music plays and the lights are dim, like a haunted house. Then they tour you through the halls showing mutilated people, the starving skinny people, and tell you halloween stories about lampshades and Mengele's experiments.

It's no wonder these kids grow up to be fanatical believers in the Jewish urban legend, an experience like that tends to stay with you.
 
Old February 2nd, 2013 #9
Toecutter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 603
Toecutter
Default re

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GGEJXPXQth...achMay2003.gif

Üdvözlet a Nagy-világban Gyurikám.

Hogy soha ne kelljen ilyes szarral beszennysezned kezeidet - miután vége a hollófosmenésnek.

Isten megáldjon!
__________________
From the corruption of women, proceeds the confusion of races - from the confusion of races, the loss of memory - from the loss of memory, all understanding - and from this - all evil.
 
Old February 11th, 2014 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1654407&postcount=90

Hungary refuses to accede to jew demands and cancel a Jobbik rally held in a government building that used to be a synagogue. jews cry.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 PM.
Page generated in 0.09917 seconds.