VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 19th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post No-Fault Divorce: Wife Leaves Husband for Some Black Guy, Media Praises Him for Being the Perfect Cuckold

Eric Striker

Daily Stormer

March 19, 2017

Sometimes media platforms take a break from political indoctrination to tell a story of every day humanity. Middle-aged women share them on Facebook and we all sigh from the warmth in our bellies.

That’s if you’re clueless. A story about a woman helping a homeless man sounds heart-warming on the surface, but the latest trending tale dealing with a white woman going alone to take in a random mentally ill Negro from the street is simply encouragement to play African roulette. All other forms of civic engagement and good will are ignored, only acts that push the ruling agenda are broadcast globally.

Another saccharine tale that has made the rounds is a Florida woman lavishing praise on what a great and selfless father her son has. Great fathers are a beautiful thing and they are never portrayed well on TV. Women are taught that a man who is a good husband and father is not sexy or exciting. At first the headlines seemed to defy the system’s overt dedication to destroying families and the men born to lead them, but I was wrong.

The political angle for this person’s 15 minutes of fame becomes apparent deep inside the articles. The woman praising this man she describes as great to her and her 2 year old divorced him for no reason. The message is: Ladies, you can do whatever you feel like doing in the moment and there will always be some sad sap to clean up after you!

Here is the shine Jessica Singleton ruined her family for:

Now, you can’t blame her ex-husband, Jon Megason, entirely. There are no easy solutions to a woman divorcing you and kidnapping your young child. Sometimes you just have to play ball if you want to see your kid ever again.

But that doesn’t mean you have to like it. This guy’s way of coping with the horrors of the modern world is – rather than to fight – to lay down as a mattress and embrace his humiliation.

Relationship breakdowns are never easy or simple — especially when there’s kids involved.

And, more often than not, it’s the kids who end up suffering the most.

That’s why this heartwarming Facebook post will restore your faith in humanity.

Jessica Singleton and Jon Megason, a former couple based in Florida, are parents to an adorable baby boy Pierdson and have proved you really can be successful co-parents despite being exes.

From “a man who drops off the $45 box of pull-ups at my front door so I don’t have to load him up and go to the store” to a man who “listens to me cry because I’m stressed out”, Jessica lists everything she loves about her former partner.

According to Jessica, Jon does a number of incredible things including rushing over whenever they’re locked out of the house to “spending his evenings fixing things” for them.

He tells Pierdson “not to forget mummy’s boyfriend when he lists his favourite people off the top of his head” and even hangs out with Jessica’s sister’s kids so their son “can be with his cousins”.

To think that a man would ever utter th

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/no-fault...rfect-cuckold/

Old March 19th, 2017 #2
zoomcopter

"playing African roulette"

Old March 19th, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

African roulette is right. This dumb broad is going to end up dead sooner or later. The husband is a cuck, but it's their kid who is really going to suffer.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 19th, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

A woman wrote an article about the increasing danger of the homeless population around the University of TX in Austin, and every single comment was criticizing her for suggesting all homeless were not good and wonderful, I kid-you-not.

Exactly 1 and a half years later, Haruka Weiser was murdered by a dirtbag nigger who lived at 'Lifeworks' for homeless youfs. She was an Honor student going home from Ballet. He raped and strangled her and stole her bag.

And then there was the girl who went home on New Year's and was stabbed in the scalp and all over her head 13 times and died. He got into her place and waited for her to come home.

Then there's that bag lady who beats people regularly as they walk between the Capitol Bldg. and the lot where they park. She get taken in regularly to the State Hospital, only to reappear a few days later, until she beats on someone else.

So these airheads who 'lub the needy without discretion' put everyone around them at risk. Tards like that are making these laws, where we can't clean up areas like that of drugs, cretins, and loitering mentally ill. It's insanity.

Old March 19th, 2017 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
African roulette is right. This dumb broad is going to end up dead sooner or later. The husband is a cuck, but it's their kid who is really going to suffer.
Yes, Elizabeth Smart's parents did this kind of thing--let some random dude come to their house to work on the roof, and he took their daughter.

Good luck, little Pierdson.

Old March 20th, 2017 #6
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
"playing African roulette"
African Roulette gives these women more than what the typical White man offers. You can prop yourselves up all you want, you are losing for a reason. Get off your asses and do something. Neil Armstrong was not a loser bigot.

Old March 20th, 2017 #7
Ironguard1940

Default Back for more, nigger? I got it and then some, moon cricket

Are you still here flapping your bluegum lips nigger? I thought I told you to go pick my fucking cotton before I whip your nigger ass with 100 lashes. After that fix us all supper or I will have your coon ass cathauled.

That white bitch is a loser just like all you niggers are. Only loser snohos go black, and we do not want them back. Leave us before your skanky pussy makes us vomit. I am sure glad I can't see your gorilla face, jigaboo. Go suck off some AIDS infected nigger buck, sheboon.

Old March 20th, 2017 #8
Wayne D
Banned

This fairy tale relationship is headed for ruins, maybe death. Its Newtons Law, what started lustful , cheating , and sinful is only going to lead to total disaster.

This nigger will never trust this whore, and why should he. His head is so swollen with pride right now he is only going to prove his barbaric unpredictable behavior in just a matter of time. And I hope she pays a painful price.

What a nasty stank to leave a husband for the tough bad ass nigger attitude who's only purpose is to show this woman the nigger way or the highway. Hope she pays that price sooner than later, she's already proven that she is a bed hopper and likes to fuck around and do life changing damage on the spur of the moment.

This nigger won't have none of that shit, she's will get what she deserves. Don't they all. The mixed couple divorce rate is 5x the rate of same race couples. And the divorce rate for same race couples is at 60% these days. Have fun mudsharkie.

Old March 20th, 2017 #9
Wayne D
Banned

Default Wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelise Williams View Post
African Roulette gives these women more than what the typical White man offers. You can prop yourselves up all you want, you are losing for a reason. Get off your asses and do something. Neil Armstrong was not a loser bigot.

Were losing because , well, let me quote scripture; GEN 6:2 not the political correct way of coarse.

GEN 6:2 the nephilims { niggers who fought along side Lucifer against God and lost, so God found no place in heaven for Lucifer and cast his sorry ass to earth, but Lucifer with his evilness swooped one third of his fellow nigger wicked angels with him} They made an agreement to come down and mate with the "FAIR SKINNED white woman , otherwise known as the daughters of men.

ADAM DEFINITION= A MAN, ruddy, rosy complexion, to show red in ones face, to blush.. you get the picture, white man/people. God made Adam/Man in his image.

When they made this evil plot to mate with the " Daughters of men " what they were really doing was trying to stop God from having his Son Jesus being born from a perfect intact seedline breaking the attempt to give salvation to sinners through believing and repenting.

They did this for lack of better words revenge for having their asses kicked and a one way ticket to hell once judgment day takes place. They were determined with their number one leader Lucifer to stop Jesus from being born. After all Jesus needed a perfect seedline not a hybrid mixed, half human half wicked nigger fallen Satans angels.

Long story short, after doing what they intended to do after several generations all you had was a bunch of wicked nephilims, halfbreeds, mixed, mutts, hybrids running around doing wicked all the time, you know killings, rape, robbing, kind of like present day crimes but much more.

God seen all this and seeing how wicked society had become so violently ALL the time grieved. God decided to destroy those inhabitants of the wicked hybrids by way of the flood.

But God saw only Noah and his family were a pure seed line intact. God instructed Noah to build a ship, survive the coming storm, and to be fruitfull and multiply . This was the break God had and an opening to have his son Jesus being born from a fresh seed line of peoples. Later Jesus was indeed born from that perfect seed line and to a virgin at that.

HELLO,.... Lucifer was again defeated, his nephilims { niggers } who were infatuated with the "FAIR " skin white women { daughters of men/Adam } were also destroyed.

However, one of Noahs son's wife was a nephilim, or Ham who was later cursed was a nephilim and could have been Noahs adopted son because it is said that ham is the father of the African race and later named every one of his sons from an African country.

Anyways, God defeated them by destroying all but one which Lucifer snuck on the arc. It didn't matter to God at the time because he greatly reduced the nephilims to a degree that he would have plenty of perfect seed line peoples { the white race } on the planet.

God also defeated them by dieing on the cross for mankind and his sins for salvation into the kingdom of heaven.

The point of this post is this, it is very important to know that God stated in GEN 6 that there was nephilims before AND THERE WOULD BE SOME AFTER THE FLOOD. Like modern day times , you get it.

So, here we go again as prophesied and warned that there would be another push for diversity and the mixing of the races which would turn children into hybrids again and full of wickedness. Well, were there!! Hello.

So its not that we white men are doing anything wrong like pre-flood, white women are being used by Lucifers army of demons again { niggers }.

White women are mudsharking out of prophesied biblical proportions, it can't be stopped because its Gods plan. But you can see that when they mix and mingle with the other race it ends up most the time in death or the white women being victims...thats indisputable facts. Becasue thats how it was pre-flood, READ IT, its all in the bible if you don't believe me. Just don't put a political spin to it, thats not fair, and down right evil.

Kind Regards

Old March 20th, 2017 #10
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Thousands have also taken to the comment section to praise the co-parents who, perhaps without even realising it, are helping to set a standard for all exes who share kids.
Every single one of them is white trash! There is a good portion of our own race who can only be civilized with social shaming and the threat of punishment.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; March 20th, 2017 at 10:44 PM.

Old March 21st, 2017 #11
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default Ya think Boss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Every single one of them is white trash! There is a good portion of our own race who can only be civilized with social shaming and the threat of punishment.
Punishment by whom? Your liar in chief Trump? The standard bearer for all White men, a President who is a pathological liar, crook, and has been. His wife Melania will not even move in with the man. Yep, you win.

Old March 21st, 2017 #12
Ironguard1940

Default Read it and weep bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelise Williams View Post
Yep, you win.
Goddamn right we win, you fucking nigger. Oh, and I got jigaboo, coon, burrhead, moon cricket, and a shit ton more loser troll.

http://www.rsdb.org/race/blacks

Thread