Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 3rd, 2017 #1
Michael Jeffrey

Default Patriotic Dissent Books: June 2017 Free Book Offer (Orders $20+)

Patriotic Dissent Books is currently running a promotion from now through the entire month of June 2017; Make any purchase through our online store, with a value of $20 and up(s/h included), and you will receive a free copy of Auschwitz: Crematorium I and the Alleged Homicidal Gassings by Carlo Mattogno.

Valid: Through June 30, 2017

Auschwitz: Crematorium I and the Alleged Homicidal Gassings
by Carlo Mattogno

The morgue of the old crematorium in the Auschwitz concentration camp is said to have been the first location where mass gassings of Jews occurred over an extended period of time. In this study, Italian scholar Carlo Mattogno analyzes the most important witness testimonies and juxtaposes them with original German wartime documents as well as material evidence still available today. Mattogno shows that the witness testimonies are either extremely vague, or where they are specific, that they contradict each other and speak about physical impossibilities.

Paperback, 138 pages

Place an order with us today. We are an independent bookseller, that does our best to ensure a quality shopping experience, with lightning-fast shipping. Check out our full catalogue of Pro-White, 'Politically Incorrect' and rare books, that are pertinent to our struggle.

Old September 1st, 2017 #2
Michael Jeffrey

Just a reminder: My store is still online.

Thread