VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2018 #1
NaomiX
Banned

Default Freedom in the UK is dead...

...so says very obvious Jew who attempted to have sex with a 14 year old when in the BNP. Come on, is this the best we have because he has all the charisma and charm of a snake oil salesman??

Old March 16th, 2018 #2
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
...so says very obvious Jew who attempted to have sex with a 14 year old when in the BNP. Come on, is this the best we have because he has all the charisma and charm of a snake oil salesman??

Freedom in the UK is Dead - Sellner & Pettibone BANNED
The constant resurrection of the Yid-like Collett is a recurring nightmare. For almost 20 years he's been an open book. And if people like Red Ice/MacDonald/Duke et al can't see it, then they must be treated with grave suspicion too...

Old March 17th, 2018 #3
scouse83

I'd. Love to hear Joey Oowens take on Tommy Robinson latest shenanigans. I don't know why Joe has gone so quite it's not like he is going to win in Kensington he will be a lucky to get two hundred votes....

Old April 22nd, 2018 #4
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
I'd. Love to hear Joey Oowens take on Tommy Robinson latest shenanigans. I don't know why Joe has gone so quite it's not like he is going to win in Kensington he will be a lucky to get two hundred votes....
He’s called Robinson a state plant and useful idiot. So I’d guess everything Robinson has done to date would apply.

Old April 22nd, 2018 #5
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
He’s called Robinson a state plant and useful idiot. So I’d guess everything Robinson has done to date would apply.
If Robinson is a state plant he must be a Israeli state plant because his main focus is Islam and he is getting a lot of air time on the zion-media outlets like the Alex Jones show with Mike Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson, Mike Dice, Stefan Molyneux, Milo and others. His jewish oriented politics hasn't changed much since the EDL times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
The constant resurrection of the Yid-like Collett is a recurring nightmare. For almost 20 years he's been an open book. And if people like Red Ice/MacDonald/Duke et al can't see it, then they must be treated with grave suspicion too...
Even if Collett or Duke are somewhat compromised they are still doing a good job giving a face and a name to the white nationalist perspective, nevertheless they are quite skillful operators doing a reasonable propaganda work.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; April 22nd, 2018 at 09:16 AM.

Old April 22nd, 2018 #6
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Even if Collett or Duke are somewhat compromised they are still doing a good job giving a face and a name to the white nationalist perspective, nevertheless they are quite skillful operators doing a reasonable propaganda work.
I disagree. For 43 years I've listened to this refrain from a variety of people who from time to time have described themselves variously as NF/BPP/BNP/Fascist/NS/WN etc. It hasn't worked and it never will. I remember 10 years ago arguing night after night on Nationalists Online with Peter Ruston that his broad-church approach to nationalism was a certain failure and so it has proven to be.

Who remembers Griffin telling a BBC audience filled with Jews and reds that Duke was "evil" and that he (Griffin) was leading young men away from Duke and his evil ideas. And what did Duke do? He told everyone to ignore what Griffin had said and stick with him as BNP leader. And what about Griffin's pet, Collett, who convinced British voters that he was a raving Nazi by playing out that role on (two?) fly on the wall documentaries when he was BNP Youth Organiser.

That's the same Collett who confided in a young female BBC journalist that was from Jewish stock!

I don't know what game these people are really playing but unless they're pitching for our enemy then they don't look like they're winning. That's for sure.

Old April 22nd, 2018 #7
White Dragon

The future demographics of the UK are bad. Mohamed is the number one boy name of male births. Immigration continues unabated. The ballot box has failed. Demos are useless. I think I don’t have to spell it out, the future looks like a Northern Ireland situation imho.

Old April 22nd, 2018 #8
Henry.

The demographics are devastating and a controlled parliament is quickly stacking up unjust and punitive laws: bizarre new laws now being used with increasing frequency.

As city after city shifts to a white minority/non-white majority, the Iron law of politics will soon become apparent to even the dullest minds amongst us. That law is simple: the minority must always bend to the will of the majority when the majority applies its democratic advantage. Therefore, any pro-white appeal to a parliament composed of immigrants and the offspring of immigrants will never receive a favourable response.

That is our future in democratic terms. Miserable is not the word.

Who speaks for us? Certainly not this self-hater....

Last edited by Henry.; April 22nd, 2018 at 11:50 AM.

Old April 22nd, 2018 #9
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
I disagree. For 43 years I've listened to this refrain from a variety of people who from time to time have described themselves variously as NF/BPP/BNP/Fascist/NS/WN etc. It hasn't worked and it never will. I remember 10 years ago arguing night after night on Nationalists Online with Peter Ruston that his broad-church approach to nationalism was a certain failure and so it has proven to be.

Who remembers Griffin telling a BBC audience filled with Jews and reds that Duke was "evil" and that he (Griffin) was leading young men away from Duke and his evil ideas. And what did Duke do? He told everyone to ignore what Griffin had said and stick with him as BNP leader. And what about Griffin's pet, Collett, who convinced British voters that he was a raving Nazi by playing out that role on (two?) fly on the wall documentaries when he was BNP Youth Organiser.

That's the same Collett who confided in a young female BBC journalist that was from Jewish stock!

I don't know what game these people are really playing but unless they're pitching for our enemy then they don't look like they're winning. That's for sure.
People like Collett, Duke or Anglin seem to be gatekeepers (read about gatekeeping on wikipedia). They make really nice stuff but they keep us running around in circles and never provide any sort of solution to the (((problem))) and everything remains the same while they fill their pockets with donations. I started to suspect about David Duke after watching his video about Breivik, he really seemed desperate while he was twisting the facts to suit his anti-zionist, christian wn pacifist and muslim loving agenda... Zionist murderer kills muh white childrums... Lots of emotional/christard manipulation to keep viewers in irrational mode. Violence is evil because it is bad for their businesses.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; April 22nd, 2018 at 11:50 AM.

Old April 22nd, 2018 #10
Henry.

Quote:
People like Collett, Duke or Anglin seem to be gatekeepers (read about gatekeeping on wikipedia). They make really nice stuff but they keep us running around in circles and never provide any sort of solution to the (((problem))) and everything remains the same while they fill their pockets with donations. I started to suspect about David Duke after watching his video about Breivik, he really seemed desperate while he was twisting the facts to suit his anti-zionist, christian wn pacifist and muslim loving agenda... Zionist murderer kills muh white childrums... Lots of emotional/christard manipulation to keep viewers in irrational mode. Violence is evil because it is bad for their businesses.
It seems these people bought time for ZOG to bring in the legislation needed to smother at birth any organised opposition to its white genocide agenda. Now people can't talk publicly about what action must be taken and even if the issue is raised in private criminal proceeding may also follow if the authorities get to hear about it.

As White Dragon points out with his Norther Ireland scenario, the Balkanization of White nations should lead to an internecine warfare that could last forever, but I think it more likely to peter out with the eventual assimilation of the Whites into the mud. I already see around me groups of white youths being led by dominant blacks even when there's only one or two blacks in the group.

A lot of young white men seem to be in awe of black men and I seriously doubt that a significant sum of the emerging generation will ever turn against the 'exotic' demigods they been raised to worship as their superiors in every aspect of manhood.

Old April 22nd, 2018 #11
Henry.

Quote:
It seems these people bought time for ZOG to bring in the legislation needed to smother at birth any organised opposition to its white genocide agenda. Now people can't talk publicly about what action must be taken and even if the issue is raised in private criminal proceeding may also follow if the authorities get to hear about it....
BTW... Has anyone noticed the total disappearance from this and other forums of the pro-democratic/civic-nationalist hasbarats since we moved beyond the demographic tipping point?

One crew (CUNTS) spent years on this forum trying to destroy anybody who raised a question about the hapless Griffin and his corruptions and ridiculous shenanigans..but where are they now?

And where is Griffin...Oh yeah, these days he's an internet shockjock fishing for rupees and shekels with an Indian conman called Jack Sengupta for a co-host!

Old April 25th, 2018 #12
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
If Robinson is a state plant he must be a Israeli state plant because his main focus is Islam and he is getting a lot of air time on the zion-media outlets like the Alex Jones show with Mike Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson, Mike Dice, Stefan Molyneux, Milo and others. His jewish oriented politics hasn't changed much since the EDL times.

Yes, agreed. Either way, new people are being brought in....

Old April 25th, 2018 #13
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
Yes, agreed. Either way, new people are being brought in....
Listen, I’ve delt with dickheads like you throughout my Nationalist life. It’s people like you and Eddy S that have brought disrespect to our cause, because you are drunk’in losers and the movement does not need you.. so Fuck Off!

Old April 25th, 2018 #14
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
BTW... Has anyone noticed the total disappearance from this and other forums of the pro-democratic/civic-nationalist hasbarats since we moved beyond the demographic tipping point?

One crew (CUNTS) spent years on this forum trying to destroy anybody who araised a question about the hapless Griffin and his corruptions and ridiculous shenanigans..but where are they now?

And where is Griffin...Oh yeah, these days he's an internet shockjock fishing for rupees and shekels with an Indian conman called Jack Sengupta for a co-host!
The conservative/civic-nationalist types usually are overly conventional with materialistic values and attitudes they aren't nationalist revolutionaries.

Their bourgeois cowardice manifested itself with their disappearance after the UK branch of ZOG passed a new internet surveillance law in 2016.

UK mass digital surveillance regime ruled unlawful

Judges say snooper’s charter lacks adequate safeguards around accessing personal data

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...oopers-charter

Old May 25th, 2018 #15
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Old May 25th, 2018 #16
scouse83

He'll reak in all sorts of donations now and be out next week.

Thread