Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2015 #41
varg

Not just new members, but everyone should do something to help improve the site. Look at the excellent job Pamela Ross does tracking Hush Crimes while not getting distracted from her task. So much time is wasted in pointless bickering, or from people who are only here for entertainment. There is a lot of energy that could be used to help improve the site as a resource instead of being wasted on petty things.

Here's an example of something we need help with:

We could use more updates in our The Problem archive section. When you see a news thread in This Just In, find the relevant sticky in The Problem and post a copy of the article there too, if the story is especially worthy of being archived anyway.

I have a handful of people also helping out by approving NewsFeed threads, which I appreciate.

Old October 4th, 2015 #42
Jim Conway

Thank you for the response and the suggestion.

Old October 8th, 2015 #43
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Perhaps we could consider tags now? Is there an option for only approved users to access?

It is an annoying thankless job but I am damn good at it.

Old October 9th, 2015 #44
Meg Kafka

I support your decision but i disagree with it.

Hasnt the gubmint opposition been mercilessly targeted ENOUGH?

Most of the people here are grinding out a living, subsisting as it were.

They'd be dispatched pronto under hate laws under your new ideas.

Old October 9th, 2015 #45
Crowe

Alex, have you thought about just putting christians in tard corral? Such as a subsection under tard corral labeled "christ tarded"?

Old October 9th, 2015 #46
CSS Dixieland

Location: Physically located in South America, with the heart firmly in Old Tennessee.
Default Specifying the Rule of using Real Names for Members of Vanguard News Network

Specifying the Rule of using Real Names for Members of Vanguard News Network

Gentlemen,

Mister Alex Linder, Administrator of Vanguard News Network Forum, has announced in early October 2015 the enactment of an internal Rule intended to take effect from January 2016 onwards.

The Rule states that new applicants who wish to become members of the Forum must register with their real names after the date specified. If possible, they will also be encouraged to provide some Internet references in support of their identity.

Pursuant the policy of maintaining and improving the high quality of the Forum, the proposal has been made public and a request for comments has been opened in the form of a thread of posts, where current Forum Members are invited to participate and expose their reasons for or against the mentioned Rule.

It is understood that the thread is not binding as to the final resolution that Administrator Mister Linder eventually will take, though it seems to imply that some proviso might be taken into consideration as to the specific form of the new Rule. The position of the Administrator is independent from the flow of ideas expressed in the thread, albeit it may in one form or another be influenced by intelligent suggestions made by Forum Members.

So far there has been a number of comments, both favourable and unfavourable to the approval of the new Rule, in various degrees of support or of opposition, and with also a varying quality of the arguments being exposed.

The fact is that such an important Rule will probably have positive as well as negative consequences. There is necessarily some subjectivity into defining what is "positive" and what is "negative" in this context. A completely objective view is impossible to offer.

The main idea of Mister Linder points essentially to the point that QUALITY IS BETTER THAN QUANTITY, which is an undeniable truth in any political organisation, and especially in our Movement in pro of the White Race.

For the most part the reasoning has been sound on both sides, those who endorse the decision of enacting the new Rule, and those who have expressed their doubts as to the
appropriateness of the Rule or to the feasibility of its application. All readers (Forum Members or not) are invited to peruse those lines of reasoning and to reach their own conclusions.

Forum Members are also invited to make their views public by replying to the thread, if they wish to do so. The arguments in favour of the Rule, or warning against it, will not be repeated in this document. They are available for those who are inclined to study them and who have access to a suitable Internet connection.

This having been said, CSS Dixieland considers its duty to specify one aspect of the Rule that may have direct implications as to the future participation in the Forum.

With all the due respect to the authority of the Administrator, but the recently announced decision of allowing only personal names in the accounts of Vanguard News Network may create a problem to those members who participate in the Forum with entity names.

An instance is our own case. Our entity name is CSS Dixieland, and it is registered as such. All posts finish with the personal name P. A. Stonemann, so that there is no secret as for the individual identity of the writer, but it is important to present our written contribution as an entity name rather than an individual name.

Would the use of an entity name be allowed when the individual name be prominently shown ? Or would it be necessary to use both names in an account ?

At the moment the Rule has been announced as coming into effect in January 2016 for new applicants only, without affecting current Forum Members, but at some point in the future it might be retroactively applied to existing Members who do not comply with the required obligation of using a real name and qualifying it by Internet references.

There would be nothing wrong with an account name such as CSS Dixieland, P. A. Stonemann or as P. A. Stonemann, CSS Dixieland, but the entity name "CSS Dixieland" MUST be shown as part of the account name. Otherwise there would be no point in making the effort of sending written collaborations to Vanguard News Network.

It is respectfully requested from the Administrator of this Forum to have the kindness of clarifying this point, because writing a well composed text for publication takes time, and having it refused by the forum software would be frustrating. The most recent essay has been an historical one: "Heroic Ladies of Fascist Italy: Franca Barbier", published some days ago in the "Women" section of the Forum.

The Web document of CSS Dixieland can be visited at the Uniform Resource Locator:

http://cssdixieland.heliohost.org/

Receive, Gentlemen, a strong encouragement for keeping Your activities in the struggle for our Noble Cause, and a Martial Confederate Salute.

Dixieland for ever !

P. A. Stonemann, CSS Dixieland
October 2015

Old October 10th, 2015 #47
John from Canada
Banned

Christian posters should have the purple triangle next to their user name.

Old October 10th, 2015 #48
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSS Dixieland View Post
Specifying the Rule of using Real Names for Members of Vanguard News Network
I'm not going out of my way to be a dickhead here, but I felt like that was a point you could have gotten across without writing a massive wall of text. Sometimes shorter, simpler and being more concise is a better way of communicating your point. This is intended to be constructive criticism, so don't take it the wrong way.

Old October 10th, 2015 #49
StanSikorski
Mechanic

All I've got to say on the matter is that I've been using my real name on VNN for years and it hasn't stopped me from working a few jobs that required government and private background checks or brought any kikes out of their holes to have me ostracized or fired. In fact, the only opposition I've encountered came recently by phone message from the pastor of a woman I posted about in my Wisconsin NIMBY thread telling me that everyone makes mistakes, she's just trying to get her life together, blah-blah-blah which I completely ignored.

I have no objections to where Alex is taking VNN/VNNF. Even if I did it's his site and he can run it any way he sees fit. You can always start your own if you don't agree, right?

Old December 3rd, 2015 #50
Wednesday Owens
Banned

My fucking point was that I invested a huge amount of time to replace videos that are were listed as obsolete. It is a list of videos still in the video Library that I busted my fucking ass to replace.

It involved much time and much HD space. I tracked them all down and it was not easy.

I couldn't even get house Admin to remove the videos listed that I replaced at MUCH expense of my time even after I provided a detailed list.

Why should hard working people duplicate their efforts? How fucking hard was it to cross them off the list?

It is Bullshit.

Old December 3rd, 2015 #51
Wednesday Owens
Banned

I *hear* an elect group of White voices. Envy on.

Old December 3rd, 2015 #52
Zorost

Furthermore, people who were born in winter should NOT be allowed to post as their parents obviously are off of the natural rhythm of nature where TRUE humans are born in the spring. How fucking hard is it to admit to this glaring truth?!

Old February 22nd, 2018 #53
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Real Names Only for New Members As of 2016-01-01

Found this buried back 59 pages, last post October 2015.

Haven't paid much attention. Still in effect?

Alex Linder (October 1, 2015):
Quote:
3) For new members, FROM JANUARY 1, 2016 FORWARD, Vnnforum.com is only going to accept people willing to post under their real names.
I have no problem with this.

Quote:
I'm also going to demand that potential new posters here join with some explicit purpose in mind. Something they will track or report on that will make their joining a genuine new-good thing for the forum.
Tracking the Willy Alliance.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=235917&page=170

Quote:
Our cause is a vital thing. That means it's a matter of life or death, for our race. Anonymity is something that needs to be left in the past. If you can't use your real name, then that's something you need to work on changing. Our ideas are nothing anyone should be ashamed of, and when we "can't" say that, we are feeding the enemy's lies that we aren't serious, are ashamed of what we believe, won't stand behind it, and will run if challenged. That fear must be overcome. It is up to us individually and collectively to figure out how to do that. I believe this move is in keeping with that direction. It is the vanguard move, as I say. The vanguard is the leading edge, and VNN has always represented this within the white movement.

Old March 9th, 2018 #54
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Past couple of days I have been posting in the Enemy section and discovered a real piece of shit:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2232153&postcount=2

The linked news article is highly recommended. Goes into detail how the Antifa uses online information to out white nationalists and contact their employers and places of worship.

Now days, you are not as anonymous as you think you are.

I was actually outed on this forum back in 2004 by a fellow National Alliance member who meant well. So it really doesn't matter anymore that I use my real name.

We need to get "out of the closet" and let our fellow neighbors, friends, and coworkers know that the vast majority of white nationalists are decent and upstanding individuals.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; March 9th, 2018 at 02:09 AM.

Old March 11th, 2018 #55
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I'm not going out of my way to be a dickhead here, but I felt like that was a point you could have gotten across without writing a massive wall of text. Sometimes shorter, simpler and being more concise is a better way of communicating your point. This is intended to be constructive criticism, so don't take it the wrong way.
Good luck Linder. CSS Dixieland looked to be an excellent member of the forum, but bowed out after four posts.

But you still have Crowe, along with his Attention Deficit Disorder!

Usually take off for a few months around this time of year. May as well do it now, on this thread.

Will like to see if there's any improvement when I get back.

- Smoky

Old March 11th, 2018 #56
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
Good luck Linder. CSS Dixieland looked to be an excellent member of the forum, but bowed out after four posts.

But you still have Crowe, along with his Attention Deficit Disorder!
If he's going to bow out over constructive feedback from another Nationalist, then his first run-in with one of the antis on here wouldn't have ended well for him either.

Quote:
Usually take off for a few months around this time of year. May as well do it now, on this thread.

Will like to see if there's any improvement when I get back.

- Smoky
Here is a suggestion - don't come back. Forget this place exists, and move on with your life.

Old March 11th, 2018 #57
Ironguard1940

Default He should be banned permanently

Quote:
Here is a suggestion - don't come back.
Agreed. Known traitorous scumbags like dildoway should not be able to post here except the 'tard corral.

Old March 11th, 2018 #58
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Alex, have you thought about just putting christians in tard corral? Such as a subsection under tard corral labeled "christ tarded"?
Or The Jew Worshipper Area?

Old March 11th, 2018 #59
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Or The Jew Worshipper Area?
What's with the name and avatar? Some kinda parody calling out jew hypocrisy? Like that "anti-racist Hitler" youtube video?

Old March 11th, 2018 #60
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

The Jews adopted me.

Thread