Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2018 #61
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
One has to realize we are not just among our own people: things work a certain way when we are, that don't work that way when we aren't.

Scandinavians, for example, are real easy-going, fair people, as far as I've observed and if one looks at Denmark and Norway for an example. People like that can operate in a more trusting, free, open type of society. They won't gouge each others pocket books or lie and rob each other blind. 'Word of mouth' and 'reputations' actually have meaning to people like that.

But in a country full of thieves and liars, you have to put something in place to keep them in check. I think we'd need that, but not to the degree of fascism for my taste. I think fascism is appealing when a society becomes so degenerate and gross you almost wish someone would take a sandblaster to it, lol. Otherwise I think people prefer a more free 'leave people alone who aren't doing harm' kind of thing. If people want to study the Bible on a mountain in Idaho and aren't bothering anyone, I don't care. If they get rich after creating a successful country, I don't care--but they can't expose their worker to illness, refuse to pay them a living wage, or 'take and not give' in the place they dwell. That's the extent of the control as it should be ideally, IMO.
The Deutsches Reich was like that when the Jew was removed. Aryan and Nordic countries like that can operate peacefully. The KWA is built on material items and degenerates. Yes, in all white countries like Scandinavia and Norway you probably don't need to worry about having to carry a gun with low crime.

Old February 19th, 2018 #62
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
The Deutsches Reich was like that when the Jew was removed. Aryan and Nordic countries like that can operate peacefully. The KWA is built on material items and degenerates. Yes, in all white countries like Scandinavia and Norway you probably don't need to worry about having to carry a gun with low crime.
Remember that Sweden is included in Scandinavia and there are rapefugee problems there. And, I've seen others posting that Norway's press is all too often muzzled about what goes on there.

It is really a pity since visited Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland in the 1970s.

I wouldn't go back now without armament, from what I've read.

14/88

Erik

Old February 19th, 2018 #63
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I think fascism is appealing when a society becomes so degenerate and gross you almost wish someone would take a sandblaster to it, lol.
I think we're already at that point. The ones cleaning up the mess are going to need more authority to do what needs to be done than is traditionally granted to authorities in liberal countries. Once things calm down, more freedoms can be granted. And new founding documents can be written up.

Any Nation that exists for a specific group, and only that group, is Fascist in some way, IMO. People had more freedoms in Fascist countries than (((they))) would have a lot of people believe. But Fascism doesn't have much tolerance for degenerate behavior, especially in public. And I'm pretty sure that's why Georgie doesn't like it. I'm convinced that an upstanding German man in the 3rd Reich had more freedoms than White men do in the USA, currently. Thinks need to be put in proper perspective.

There are also cultural limitations for the type of government a population might be willing to accept. What works for Germany might not work here.

Last edited by Crowe; February 19th, 2018 at 12:43 AM.

Old February 19th, 2018 #64
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I think we're already at that point. The ones cleaning up the mess are going to need more authority to do what needs to be done than is traditionally granted to authorities in liberal countries. Once things calm down, more freedoms can be granted. And new founding documents can be written up.

Any Nation that exists for a specific group, and only that group, is Fascist in some way, IMO. People had more freedoms in Fascist countries than (((they))) would have a lot of people believe. But Fascism doesn't have much tolerance for degenerate behavior, especially in public. And I'm pretty sure that's why Georgie doesn't like it. I'm convinced that an upstanding German man in the 3rd Reich had more freedoms than White men do in the USA, currently. Thinks need to be put in proper perspective.

There are also cultural limitations for the type of government a population might be willing to accept. What works for Germany might not work here.
I won't see this in my lifetime, but I'd love to see large venues who still hold "Fag Prod Week" decorated with some of their late clientele hanging from trees, lamp posts, etc., as well as the kike CEOs who catered to them.

14/88

Erik

Old February 19th, 2018 #65
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I won't see this in my lifetime, but I'd love to see large venues who still hold "Fag Prod Week" decorated with some of their late clientele hanging from trees, lamp posts, etc., as well as the kike CEOs who catered to them.

14/88

Erik
Just take a look at the degenerate scum in West Hollywood. Eye bleach warning.

This needs to stop. By whatever means necessary to where this never, ever happens in our country again. People need to be able to look back on this period of history in retrospect, and wonder why these scum weren't eliminated sooner.

Old February 19th, 2018 #66
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Just take a look at the degenerate scum in West Hollywood. Eye bleach warning.

This needs to stop. By whatever means necessary to where this never, ever happens in our country again. People need to be able to look back on this period of history in retrospect, and wonder why these scum weren't eliminated sooner.
There is a particular thing they have for kid costumes, as is shown in the 'bee' costume on the site link, and he didn't say it but the ice cream cone and the cupcake looking bras, like Katy Perry wears, mixes a child theme with their perverted sex themes.

If you point that out to people, they will say you are paranoically seeing queers as pedos....but I know what I'm looking at. They clearly have a thing for a cartoonish mix of kid stuff and sex, that makes any normal adult recoil.

They create a fear for normals in speaking out cuz you'll be called a 'homophobe', which is the equivalent of holocaust denier when you point out the gas chambers did not exist, or a racist when you suggest niggers don't make safe friends to hang with.

You are supposed to pretend that you totally don't see what you are totally seeing.

Old February 19th, 2018 #67
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Nice post Breanna. Let us know if you are contacted by any men here. No names of course. I hope if someone contacts you, he is a man who respects and likes women, and not one of the toxic woman haters here.

It they could make a living, it sounds like a promising proposition. Good luck to all.
I doubt anyone could make a real living out here, unless they work in the health care field and then they'd get a job in no time flat. Most are living off the land, hand to mouth, in poverty. But it is so worth it for the hundreds of years old unique culture and the plain simple ways of the people with such yearning in their hearts for their homeland who will not leave. The determination and pride on the faces of warm and sincere people who don't have defensive walls built up, something that you will not find in the richest cities. I left for ten years and every day grew sicker and sicker in my heart, there's just no other place on earth that's like it.

Toxic women haters? Hm. On the one hand I sympathize greatly with the plight of our men. I can see why they feel as they do about women. Modern women's behaviour is atrocious and is destroying our civilization rapidly. I have felt disrespected at times by some things men say on WN websites when they paint us all with the same brush but I still feel that these are the hurting men of our people and we must fight alongside them regardless. We have to kind of forgive it and have grace and understand where they are coming from. I hope that my son won't have to deal with the things that men are dealing with in these times. I want him to find a woman who can be loyal and dutiful to him. I don't want him to marry one of these worthless women that are everywhere or to see him end up with a divorced broken family because of some stupid modern whore.

On the other hand the traditional women I know say men don't even want traditional wives nowadays. If they enter into a relationship with a wholesome traditional girl they try to turn her into a whore as soon as possible putting on the pressure to do sex acts that she thinks are perverted or gross her out. All I hear from the other side of the coin, from traditional women who were raised in old fashioned families, is that guys nowadays complain about women being whores but they actually love whores and prefer whores and think that the more nice wholesome kind of girls are boring prudes. So I spose if guys are serious about wanting a woman who is wife material they need to think about what they really want and reconsider their priorities. Maybe that nice girl who is dressed in modest clothing and doesn't have a face full of makeup and doesn't draw attention to herself, who spends her time in church instead of in a nightclub, the girl you don't notice because she doesn't stimulate you, might make a good mother to your children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Is this location in the KWA or a European country? How are the women looks wise?
Neither. Large-breasted plain-faced average janes is how I'd describe it. Everyone looks the same to be honest there's probably like less than 10 phenotypes in the whole place.

Last edited by Breanna; February 19th, 2018 at 01:39 AM.

Old February 19th, 2018 #68
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
I doubt anyone could make a real living out here, unless they work in the health care field and then they'd get a job in no time flat. Most are living off the land, hand to mouth, in poverty. But it is so worth it for the hundreds of years old unique culture and the plain simple ways of the people with such yearning in their hearts for their homeland, myself included, who will not leave. The determination and pride on the faces of warm and sincere people who don't have defensive walls built up, something that you will not find in the richest cities.

[.........]
That sounds like an idyllic place!!! Unfortunately, I'm married and older than a lot of folks on here. I let my medical license retire for health reasons (nasty arthritis among other things.) If I were a young doctor I'd move to a location like that and give free, cheap, or barter health care to Whites. And I'm serious. Although I'm retired I still give occasional care to White people for free. I recently kept a White lady out of the hospital because her regular doctor didn't recognize an opportunistic bacterial infection that had developed on top of the flu. Ten days of the right antibiotic therapy and the lady was cured and back at work, no hospitalization required.

I wish more young white health care professionals had the "old Deep South" attitude about health care for Whites like I do.

14/88

Erik

Old February 19th, 2018 #69
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
That sounds like an idyllic place!!! Unfortunately, I'm married and older than a lot of folks on here. I let my medical license retire for health reasons (nasty arthritis among other things.) If I were a young doctor I'd move to a location like that and give free, cheap, or barter health care to Whites. And I'm serious. Although I'm retired I still give occasional care to White people for free. I recently kept a White lady out of the hospital because her regular doctor didn't recognize an opportunistic bacterial infection that had developed on top of the flu. Ten days of the right antibiotic therapy and the lady was cured and back at work, no hospitalization required.

I wish more young white health care professionals had the "old Deep South" attitude about health care for Whites like I do.

14/88

Erik
That's touching, a lot of our seniors are suffering from inadequate health care and it's heartbreaking. They would probably live longer if they moved somewhere else but of course they won't. A lot of people need to drive 2-3 hours just to see a doctor. Some places aren't even accessible by road because it will just be a tiny town in between the mountains and the sea, with no way to get out except by boat. I've loved most of the Southerners I've met, they are real sweet people and have the same human warmth as here. The culture here is kinda like England/Ireland from a few hundred years ago.

I do like to draw attention to the fact that you can easily buy a home for less than $100K.

People aren't white nationalists. If you tell them about white nationalism they are not interested. Everyone is white, so what threat are nonwhites? Nobody has met any jewish people before so why would they care? They would think you're silly, that there are more pressing concerns than something like that. People aren't full traditional in the sense of being like the Amish or anything. But the young ones just want to have families and stay in their communities, not leave to party and sail round the world and what have you. People hold onto their old folk songs and traditions. For instance, one example, this past Christmas. In most places the day after Christmas is called Boxing Day, and is just a day to shop and get more stuff (after spending Christmas Day receiving stuff already). Here it is called St. Stephen's Day and is for visiting neighbours. Little boys go around from door to door with an effigy of a little bird that they carved from wood. They go around and come into your home and sing and do dances for you. Then you have to give them candy and pocket change, for the bird's funeral, and when they have gone round to each house they bury the effigy of the bird. There are all kinds of folk traditions that stay alive, lots of little charming things like that.

Last edited by Breanna; February 19th, 2018 at 02:06 AM.

Old February 19th, 2018 #70
George Witzgall

Quote:
Any Nation that exists for a specific group, and only that group, is Fascist in some way, IMO. People had more freedoms in Fascist countries than (((they))) would have a lot of people believe. But Fascism doesn't have much tolerance for degenerate behavior, especially in public. And I'm pretty sure that's why Georgie doesn't like it.
I'm fine with Aryans imposing standards for what is tolerable and acceptable. Any civilized society must. What I don't like is defining Aryans as the guys who are against Jews or liberals or people with non-white skin because they are icky. That's not who we are as a race. We are the race who created science and mathematics, we are a race of artisans and philosophers and achievers, we value excellence and strength. WNs are none of those things.

Look, I don't tolerate folks who have unhealthy sexual practices to such a degree that they become a drain on public health, be they homo or hetero. But I also won't put folks in camps just because I think they are icky or homosexual. I respect skill, knowledge, courage, resourcefulness, over and above whether someone is homo or slightly unhygenic (obviously not to the point where they pose a public health threat).

WNs define themselves in terms of their dislike of the Other (folks they don't deem "White"). That's the trap they want to lead Aryans down, and it's not the way forward. I don't care if a small cult of WNs want to define themselves as being opposed to the Jew, or if Black Nationalists want to define themselves as being opposed to the White Man, or whatever group wants to define themselves in opposition to some boogie-man. That's the prerogative of what I call Otherist cults, that's what holds them together and puts fire in their bellies; a circle-jerk of resentful losers who think they are superior to outsiders.

If I sensed promise in the Otherist approach, if I believed it characterized Aryans and our glorious history, that it would be a source of strength for my people, I would become a WN. But as it is, in my decade-long experience with WNs online I have found them to be some of the most petty, most short-sighted, most foul-minded specimens on the face of the planet. That's what comes of defining yourself based on resentment or fear of or disdain for the Other, of feeding on it and relishing in it; that's why I don't like it.

Old February 19th, 2018 #71
Susan

After looking something up, I think I know where you are Breanna. That'd be quite a haul for most guys.

As far as "toxic woman haters" go, yes they do exist. I'm probably lots older than you and I've met some real nasties in my time. If you're paying attention and know the signs, you can spot them early enough to not get involved on any level.

Old February 19th, 2018 #72
jaekel

Quote:
And before that, they used child labor to lower wages down. Now days it's cheap immigrant labor. Even in the form of H1B dot heads with "professional" degrees. When you "let the market decide", you effectively "let the jew decide".
Actually, get rid of the snivel rights laws, and the free market would allow Whites to succeed.

Old February 19th, 2018 #73
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

A man works hard to get somewhere in life, the bitch decides she wants a divorce and takes everything. On top of which, the lawyers rape him, too. Fuck that!

With all the shootings going on, I'm surprised that more people don't shoot up law offices, especially kike ones!

Old February 19th, 2018 #74
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon! View Post
A man works hard to get somewhere in life, the bitch decides she wants a divorce and takes everything. On top of which, the lawyers rape him, too. Fuck that!

With all the shootings going on, I'm surprised that more people don't shoot up law offices, especially kike ones!
It's called the JEWdicial system for a reason.

Old February 20th, 2018 #75
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
What I don't like is defining Aryans as the guys who are against Jews or liberals or people with non-white skin because they are icky.
If you think people on VNN only hate jews because they're "icky" then you've been completely oblivious to the mountains of evidence posted on these forums about the jewish problem.

Quote:
That's not who we are as a race. We are the race who created science and mathematics, we are a race of artisans and philosophers and achievers, we value excellence and strength. WNs are none of those things.
We? We who? You admitted to being a jew

Quote:
But I also won't put folks in camps just because I think they are icky or homosexual.
Of course not, Georgie, because you're an admitted faggot.

Quote:
WNs define themselves in terms of their dislike of the Other (folks they don't deem "White"). That's the trap they want to lead Aryans down, and it's not the way forward.
Yeah, let's listen to a jewfag about Nationalism. What you're preaching is textbook Kosher Nationalism. Ignore the jewish question, and let faggots have free reign.

Quote:
I don't care if a small cult of WNs want to define themselves as being opposed to the Jew, or if Black Nationalists want to define themselves as being opposed to the White Man, or whatever group wants to define themselves in opposition to some boogie-man.
You, and admitted jew and a faggot, a member of 2 groups who have falsely blamed others for all their problems are going to call out WNs who have piles evidence of jewish subversion of their Nations?

Quote:
That's the prerogative of what I call Otherist cults, that's what holds them together and puts fire in their bellies; a circle-jerk of resentful losers who think they are superior to outsiders.
Self hating jew describing his own tribe?

Quote:
If I sensed promise in the Otherist approach, if I believed it characterized Aryans and our glorious history, that it would be a source of strength for my people, I would become a WN.
Jared Taylor's boys at AMREN would take you. They like jews and faggots both. And they would also agree with a lot of what you're saying. The problem with that approach, is people have been trying that for years, and the nuanced WN-lite approach has never gained any traction.

It's the more hardline "shock value" WN using internet memes that's gained traction. All the old boomer fucks who told us we should make the movement appeal to Reaganites were dead, fucking wrong.

You're not smart enough to realize that your ideas have already been tried before by a number of different people.

Quote:
But as it is, in my decade-long experience with WNs online I have found them to be some of the most petty, most short-sighted, most foul-minded specimens on the face of the planet.
You can't take the moral high ground here buddy, when you made a really sick joke about molesting kids and raping White fetuses. But since you're an admitted faggot, I think you might have actually told the truth.

Old February 20th, 2018 #76
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Actually, get rid of the snivel rights laws, and the free market would allow Whites to succeed.
There are no political avenues within this system to roll back snivel rights. It would take a super majority in government to reverse it. I don't see any way in hell that happens from within the framework of the current system. If we had that type of power, there would be a whole lot more than just the snivel rights act that needs to be gutted.

Old February 20th, 2018 #77
George Witzgall

Quote:
If you think people on VNN only hate jews because they're "icky" then you've been completely oblivious to the mountains of evidence posted on these forums about the jewish problem.
Jews are opposed to WNs because WNs seek to annihilate Jews. It's self-defense, pure and simple. If Jews weren't opposed to you I would wonder what the hell was wrong with them.

Quote:
We? We who? You admitted to being a jew
I'm homosexual, not Jewish.

Quote:
Jared Taylor's boys at AMREN would take you. They like jews and faggots both. And they would also agree with a lot of what you're saying. The problem with that approach, is people have been trying that for years, and the nuanced WN-lite approach has never gained any traction.
Aryanism as I see it has little to do with Jared Taylor or WN-lite. And nothing to do with liking Jews or homos.

Quote:
You're not smart enough to realize that your ideas have already been tried before by a number of different people.
In the Aryanism thread I mention where I get my ideas from, from Vedic Aryan and Avestan sources, to ancient Greek and medieval European sources, on up to modern sources like 'Which Way Western Man'.

Old February 20th, 2018 #78
Crowe

Quote:
Jews are opposed to WNs because WNs seek to annihilate Jews. It's self-defense, pure and simple. If Jews weren't opposed to you I would wonder what the hell was wrong with them.
Jews hate Whites, period. WN or otherwise. Since you like bashing WNs while defending jews, that once again shows your true colors. Even more surprising is you trying to sell a spin-off version of Nationalism, which completely ignores the jewish problem, even though jews seek to annihilate Whites. Why should anyone take you seriously?

Quote:
I'm homosexual, not Jewish.
You can't just admit to being a jew one day, and then decide you're suddenly not one, and expect people to take you seriously.

Quote:
Aryanism as I see it has little to do with Jared Taylor or WN-lite. And nothing to do with liking Jews or homos.
That link underscores your perversion on Aryanism. You got called out on your bullshit by several members in that topic.

You also had another topic where you tried to push the same shit under a different name coined "Blood Nationalism"

Quote:
In the Aryanism thread I mention where I get my ideas from, from Vedic Aryan and Avestan sources, to ancient Greek and medieval European sources, on up to modern sources like 'Which Way Western Man'.
We can just read Which Way Western Man without the jewfag commentary.

For anyone who's not familiar with Georgie:

Quote:
can't believe i actually thought this so-called "movement" (more like bowel m) might actually have a flicker of value in it. but i was reading through post after post - u guys talk about these huge dramatic issues like a break between stormfront and vnn (clue, no-one outside ur little incestuous cult has even heard of their names), while my people, the queers, rally in the millions around the world, trying and succeeding in pissing u off, and then we pass hate-crimes legislation locking u up for life when ur reptilian brains can't repress the instinct to resort to name-calling and physical violence (clue, if ur going to bash a fag, don't shout die mf fag to the world, even if u don't quite get the same thrill).

u r so petty and bitchy and poor, u r big-time embarrassments for the White race, and if i wasn't so physically repulsed by ur reptilian brains i might even be sorry for u, but i can't quite, so u r on par with the jesus freaks.

for a short while it was amusing how so many of the posts focused on people and personalities within ur tiny cult, instead of focusing on and discussing novel ideas; but your small-minded brains get so easily side-tracked that even when a thread starts out bitching about alex or some pedophile, it degenerates into groups of people calling each other jews and fags (which was hard for me to read because the idea that u might think your whiny, weak selves on par with us is truly sacrilegious). yes, it would almost have been entertaining if it weren't so nauseating.

well i suppose i can muster some pity with my vomit. it's not like u could actually contribute anything real to science or technology, or make any amount of money (many posts alluded to how impoverished u were - gee, where have all the wealthy jew-haters gone? gone to jews every one...) so i guess u need ur cult to get through your wretched lives. but one request to that part of your humanity i give u the benefit of the doubt of having: please tone down the whining, u can rest assured my people will have put your "people" out of their misery in just a couple more generations.
Sounds like the same type of tripe he posted above.

Last edited by Crowe; February 20th, 2018 at 12:07 PM.

Old February 20th, 2018 #79
George Witzgall

Quote:
Jews hate Whites, period. WN or otherwise. Since you like bashing WNs while defending jews, that once again shows your true colors.
No, Jews don't hate "Whites"; they hate cults whose purpose is to annihilate them.

Quote:
You can't just admit to being a jew one day, and the decide you're suddenly not one, and expect people to take you seriously.
Been through this a million times. A joke response on a "Your religious worldwiev" thread in Nutzpah, where folks were putting down joke responses throughout.

Quote:
That link underscores your perversion on Aryanism. You got called out on your bullshit by several members in that topic.
Mostly just people calling me a Jew. There was one person, Emily, who actually presented her point of view in a serious and intelligent way, and I took much of what she wrote to heart.

Quote:
You also had another topic where you tried to push the same shit under a different name coined "Blood Nationalism"
Blood nationalism was an assertion that nations have a right to preserve their biological heritage (blood), and that, in fact, this was the most important single component of their heritage. Nothing new there, but it led to my thinking about Aryanism and the race-soul.

Quote:
For anyone who's not familiar with Georgie:

Sounds like the same type of tripe he posted above.
My first post... there's some truth to it, I did, and still do, find a stifling of discussion about ideas that folks find threatening (they try to quash discussion by calling you a Jew). One thing that embarrasses me about that post is how I focused on people being poor, which I don't think reflects badly on folks as long as they have a job and responsibilities. Eh, whatever, can't take that back. I guess the biggest change is at that point in time I had a "queer" identity, basically believing that all that mattered was the individual and his "rights". Now I have what I would call an Aryan identity.

Old February 20th, 2018 #80
Crowe

Quote:
No, Jews don't hate "Whites"; they hate cults whose purpose is to annihilate them.
Jews are pushing policies in each and every single White country with the intention of displacing Whites. It's "ethnic cleansing" by the UN's own definition. If this was happening in a non-White country, and non-Whites were being displaced by Whites in a similar way, kikes would be calling for regime change.

But you call WNs "Otherists" for refusing to lay down and watch their nations get annihilated by kikes. We name the jew here on VNN, and your billowing tripe, and perversions on "Nationalism" isn't fooling anyone.

You're a hypocrite and a liar.

Quote:
Been through this a million times. A joke response on a "Your religious worldwiev" thread in Nutzpah, where folks were putting down joke responses throughout.
Based on your positions on a number of issues, I believe you were telling the truth then, and are lying about it now.

Quote:
Mostly just people calling me a Jew. There was one person, Emily, who actually presented her point of view in a serious and intelligent way, and I took much of what she wrote to heart.
No, you also got called out on your positions plenty of times. Anyone can read the topic and see for themselves. People taking jabs at you for being a kike and a fag doesn't take away from any of the points that were made.

Quote:
Blood nationalism was an assertion that nations have a right to preserve their biological heritage (blood), and that, in fact, this was the most important single component of their heritage. Nothing new there, but it led to my thinking about Aryanism and the race-soul.
Yes the right to preserve ones heritage means that one must fight the enemies who seek to destroy them. But you turn around and deny, dodge, make excuses for the jewish problem. And worse, establish a double standard.

Quote:
My first post... there's some truth to it, I did, and still do, find a stifling of discussion about ideas that folks find threatening (they try to quash discussion by calling you a Jew).
You admitted to being a jew. That's the difference. If you tell us you're a jew, we'll believe you.

Quote:
I guess the biggest change is at that point in time I had a "queer" identity, basically believing that all that mattered was the individual and his "rights". Now I have what I would call an Aryan identity.
You're lying.

Last edited by Crowe; February 20th, 2018 at 01:28 PM.

Thread