Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2018 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Anybody know what's going on with Stormfront?

Getting weird shit when trying to log on.

Old February 18th, 2018 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

There's another thread about this here. I'm not sure which sub-forum is the best place to post information about it on.

Old February 18th, 2018 #3
Gladiatrix

Yeah, I saw that after I posted. Why so much hate for SF on here? I was told it was back up a ways back on GAB.

Old February 18th, 2018 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Why so much hate for SF on here?
Them appointing a moderator, Poison, who thinks Bill Clinton is cool, John Mccain is cool, and NATO bombing a White country is funny - has something to do with it. He also constantly makes a mockery out of anyone raising the jewish question. Compares it to David Icke's nonsense about lizard people. He seems to like pushing the agenda that Putin and Russia are the real force behind evil in the world while labeling everyone else tin foil hatters who don't agree.

Old February 18th, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Them appointing a moderator, Poison, who thinks Bill Clinton is cool, John Mccain is cool, and NATO bombing a White country is funny - has something to do with it. He also constantly makes a mockery out of anyone raising the jewish question. Compares it to David Icke's nonsense about lizard people. He seems to like pushing the agenda that Putin and Russia are the real force behind evil in the world while labeling everyone else tin foil hatters who don't agree.
I dislike the Clintons, but you have to admit under Bill Clinton the economy was stable and there was no major lasting conflicts and wars like we got under Dubya. If Bill Clinton wasn't anti gun and NAFTA he would have been a great president.

Dubya, Onigger, and now Trump have been Zionist puppets to the max.

Old February 18th, 2018 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I dislike the Clintons, but you have to admit under Bill Clinton the economy was stable and there was no major lasting conflicts and wars like we got under Dubya. If Bill Clinton wasn't anti gun and NAFTA he would have been a great president.

Yeah, but you're not saying you think Bill Clinton is cool because he spear headed the NATO effort to bomb Serbia and initiate regime change.

Old February 18th, 2018 #7
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

Clinton was just riding the wave of Reganomics. As far as lasting conflicts, he was so ruthless in bombing Serbia that the conflict didn't last long. That's ruthless efficiency, not pacifism.

Old February 18th, 2018 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Yeah, but you're not saying you think Bill Clinton is cool because he spear headed the NATO effort to bomb Serbia and initiate regime change.
No, but when you look at all the others not much different. Trump is hell bent on regime change in North Korea and I think before his first term is over something is going to go down. NK is better off just being left a hell hole instead of trying to poke it and piss them off. Same with Iran too but I think that's further down the road. Their program isn't as advanced, and Iran while muslim they're more level headed than North Korea and pose no threat. If Trump decided to regime change in Iran it would be a huge embarrassment and act of war that isn't warranted.

Old February 18th, 2018 #9
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Clinton was just riding the wave of Reganomics.
That's what every conservative claims. I think the good economic times were mostly related to the early internet era tech boom. Notice after the .com bubble busted, the economy went to shit.

Old February 19th, 2018 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
That's what every conservative claims. I think the good economic times were mostly related to the early internet era tech boom. Notice after the .com bubble busted, the economy went to shit.
Reagan economics are a joke that favors the elite few. I think the tech era was a factor too, but the endless wars were also a factor combined with the Jews and the banks handing out home loans too easily all factored in the bust. The two Bush wars did not help things unless you were in the defense industry.

While there was no wars under Reagan, there are a couple times full out nuclear war nearly took place under him by accident. Able Archer military exercises the KWA and Nato did nearly cause Russia to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike.

Old February 19th, 2018 #11
Erik T. White

Quote:
Little Shit Poison also gets really defensive when the heebs are slammed too much by a poster. He/she/it uses so many Yiddish words and refuses to reveal heshits location that I'm beginning to think he's a Zionist plant. He also uses lots of gaming abbreviations (e. g., KEK) that heshits seems to be unable to differentiate between life and LARP.

14/88

Erik

Old February 19th, 2018 #12
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Correct, and they are looking at the 80s selectively. This is the era where companies were allowed to move their skilled White workforce jobs into the third world, pay the workers a fraction of the same wage, and it destroyed our middle class. The same era that gave us 'junk bonds' and cultural junk as well. It's overly glorified by some because it is the last era when Whites still dominated the landscape of the media, but it was the beginning of all the filth we have today. Started sliding downward in the 80s and it was a rapid 'snowball effect' afterward.

Clinton, in passing NAFTA, added to the damage done in the 80s. The housing scam loan shenanigans went on in the 90s and that 'bubble' burst when tard Dubya was in office. We trained Al Queda on US soil, too, but the flip side is that Clinton was paying attention to US intelligence re Ramzi Yousef, paying attention to John O'Neil. Dubya demoted John O'Neil, and he died in the twin towers, where he was placed. O'Neil knew too much and they didn't want him around.

They're all dirtbags of different varieties, it's a spectrum of 'suck'.

Old February 19th, 2018 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Correct, and they are looking at the 80s selectively. This is the era where companies were allowed to move their skilled White workforce jobs into the third world, pay the workers a fraction of the same wage, and it destroyed our middle class. The same era that gave us 'junk bonds' and cultural junk as well. It's overly glorified by some because it is the last era when Whites still dominated the landscape of the media, but it was the beginning of all the filth we have today. Started sliding downward in the 80s and it was a rapid 'snowball effect' afterward.

Clinton, in passing NAFTA, added to the damage done in the 80s. The housing scam loan shenanigans went on in the 90s and that 'bubble' burst when tard Dubya was in office. We trained Al Queda on US soil, too, but the flip side is that Clinton was paying attention to US intelligence re Ramzi Yousef, paying attention to John O'Neil. Dubya demoted John O'Neil, and he died in the twin towers, where he was placed. O'Neil knew too much and they didn't want him around.

They're all dirtbags of different varieties, it's a spectrum of 'suck'.
I don't understand why Patriotards glorify Reagan so much when he has caused a lot of the damage we have now.

Old February 19th, 2018 #14
Gladiatrix

Quote:
I got one of just several infractions over many years from him for the only time I don't think I was in the wrong. It was a long time ago, but involved biting back at a troll. It was called something like "insulting another member" and involved some asshole who used either the tired trope of attacking all White women as mudsharking whores or some asshat who thinks Southern Europeans or Slavs aren't White.

Old February 19th, 2018 #15
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I got one of just several infractions over many years from him for the only time I don't think I was in the wrong. It was a long time ago, but involved biting back at a troll. It was called something like "insulting another member" and involved some asshole who used either the tired trope of attacking all White women as mudsharking whores or some asshat who thinks Southern Europeans or Slavs aren't White.
Littleshit Poison gives infractions with impunity since heshit can't be ousted. He was one of Jack Boot's favorite little shits. There was an entire thread about how terrible Littleshit Poison was and it was closed by Boot.

I've never gotten an infraction from the littleshit but heshit attacked me on a few occasions. I told heshit every time that I was not to be intimidated by an inconsequential entity with a delusion of power. Heshit threatened me with an infraction, and I reiterated how I wasn't afraid of heshit and oh, by the way, how were your grades in physical chemistry? After the physical chemistry challenge, heshit fell strangely silent. Heshit has never engaged me again.

14/88

Erik

Old February 19th, 2018 #16
White Brazilian Boy

I can't acess SF since yesterday. I received a 404 error. Now it says they are down for maintenance.

Old February 19th, 2018 #17
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
I can't acess SF since yesterday. I received a 404 error. Now it says they are down for maintenance.
It's been up for me uninterrupted for the past half hour. You may need to reboot or clear your browser cache.

Old February 19th, 2018 #18
Rick Saunders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
It's been up for me uninterrupted for the past half hour. You may need to reboot or clear your browser cache.

Still a blank page for me.

Old February 20th, 2018 #19
Gladiatrix

It's back up, fam.

Old February 21st, 2018 #20
Ray Allan

Fuck Stormfag.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread