Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 22nd, 2018 #21
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Maybe I'll delete this thread and start over.
I have video proof of an under cover blue pig named Keith Naman of the Mobile, Alabama Police Department playing chicken with me in traffic nearly hitting me and subsequently nearly rolling his department Dodge truck. And me having no idea this is a blue pig.

He's also wearing a shirt that has "FUBAR" plastered across the front.
For the non-military types that means "Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition."
How does that represent his department and himself when he's wearing a shirt that says Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition How will a jury feel when they see him wearing the shirt? And what mentally defective blue pig would wear such a silly ass macho me shirt on duty?

Here's the exact shirt he wore while on duty:

Really?! Are you fucking kidding me?

Can you imagine being stalked in traffic by someone who appears to be a civilian but turns out to be a 'roided out 60 IQ Neanderthal who then makes baseless arrests when he's caught engaged in criminal activity?

My lawyer got it nolle pressed in July 2016 because the video I have is so damning.
The blue pig then tried to have me committed under a psychiatric hold but they failed to locate me for seven months.

When I did show up in the probate court it was to try my mother's guardianship and conservatorship case. Tried that first of two hearings for two days.

I called a Lt. Ladner another blue pig trying to get a Glock 21, three standard magazines, one 30 round magazine and roughly 70 cartridges of .45 that that blue pig Keith Naman stole from a locked safe attached to the inside of my truck.

That firearm had nothing to do with the false charges. There are no firearms charges. They don't want to give it back and that's why they are now going to prosecute me for the fake charges Naman brought to cover his stupid ass after I finally caught these cops stalking, tormenting me for years and involving me in at least two staged wrecks.

I told Ladner Judge Davis would laugh him out of the courtroom if they tried to commit me since I had already participated as a pro so plaintiff in a probate matter in Judge Davis' own courtroom. The judge would most certainly know I was nowhere near committable. So now they reinstate the previous fake charges.

Men I'm tired of this bullshit and it had better stop forthwith.

I'll post the video as soon as I can. Hard to maintain living in the fucking woods. This is the program people. Cause deliberate mental anguish by under cover cops or narcs who also break in to the targets home and destroy almost all of the targets property. I have video proof of this too.

They smear the target in the community causing the target to be blacklisted as per work and no one will associate with the target.
The Freemasons call this the "White Glove Treatment."

I've got just about nothing left. They've turned my family against me, my friends have abandoned me, no community support and so forth and I'm mocked here. If I live long enough I'll post enough proof that not even antifa could debunk it.

There is no rule of law AT ALL in America. It's every man for himself now. Plan well because this is going to be a one on one action not some corporate uprising. Look around you. You all can't be that naive and deceived can you?

In passing, for those who continue with the mental illness bullshit I've been check by no less than three psychiatrists or psychologists at the Veterans Administration and have been given a clean bill of mental health in each instance. So you all can fuck off.

Edit: Regarding the multiple edits this post was begun on a phone and then I was able to switch to my laptop. Please forgive any typos.
Dilloway is busy but will direct you to other people to 'help' you, interesting.

Tony, the pic and having all those firearms doesn't sound good or look alright at all.

Unlike contacting SPLC I hit report for Linder on that post, since this is his site. Nobody who simply reads a forum is equipped to help you, and you are not seeking help from the entities who are equipped, which were given you.

You're making a threat in a round about way, clearly.

I'll report the post to your local law enforcement in Moblie, they can decide what to make of it. You don't have a right to do anything to anyone, people who see it and say nothing are scum. 'Busy' scum.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #22
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Where is he making a threat? It sounds to me like he's just sick of getting walked all over. He didn't post anything illegal.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #23
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
Tony,

Stick around. Have to run a few errands, I will read your post when I get back.
I'll read any subsequent posts on my phone later. May not be able to respond tonight but the above post is just the latest shit I'm been put through.

Oh, I was also arrested for trespass and criminal trespass for trying to visit my mother in a disgusting nursing facility. Why? Because I complained about the shit care my mother was receiving and took pictures to document it. I sent the administrator a five page single spaced letter setting forth with specificity the complaints I had. I also have video of these interactions.Very much enriched by cultural diversity in that situation.

So you see my plate is really full with bogus bullshit legal games by evil civilians and blue pigs.

Check out the pictures of my mother here:
https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/...m3!8m2!3m1!1e1

And my review here:
https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/...883673!3m1!1e1

They most assuredly don't like this absolutely necessary exposure. That place should be shuttered and almost was by Kathleen Sebelius of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services in 2011.
Read this shit:
https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOUR...cv-00035-0.pdf
Nothing has changed.

Fuck Gordon Oaks. It would be in their best interest to drop these sham accusations since my mother is no longer in that God forsaken shit hole. I do have the option of legal recourse in all of these matters. Win, lose, or draw they will have to pay their lawyers and take time from doing whatever make work they do in their official and individual capacity.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #24
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Where is he making a threat? It sounds to me like he's just sick of getting walked all over. He didn't post anything illegal.
The picture is not meant to illicit images of peace and harmony, it's threatening, and he's talking about all his guns, and 'it better stop forthwith' regarding the people he is citing as causing him problems.

Not illegal, but clearly skirting being illegal, clearly threatening and a message of coming unglued.

I'm done with the thread after answering your post, the site can decide what they think of it, and people he's talking about can, too. If he won't go to get help he can make his own choices, but when I see something like that I'll do what I think is right.

It's cuck to pretend I think it's okay. Nope.

Good luck, Tony. Go to people who will sit with you and help. They ain't on here.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #25
Tony Boone

Quote:
Dilloway is busy but will direct you to other people to 'help' you, interesting.

Tony, the pic and having all those firearms doesn't sound good or look alright at all.

Unlike contacting SPLC I hit report for Linder on that post, since this is his site. Nobody who simply reads a forum is equipped to help you, and you are not seeking help from the entities who are equipped, which were given you.

I'll report the post to your local law enforcement in Moblie, they can decide what to make of it. You don't have a right to do anything to anyone, people who see it and say nothing are scum. 'Busy' scum.
Hey stupid, I was talking about the one pistol that Occifer Keith Naman stole from my truck safe and won't return. There are no firearms charges and the firearm has no bearing on the matter at all other then they're thieves and won't return my property. The blue pig got caught stalking and playing chicken with me in an unmarked department truck. So he arrests me to cover his corrupt ass.

Fuck you you kike-alike. Report away bitch.

Staying in a shelter where I would very likely contract tuberculosis or get stabbed is a better option than currently living in the woods? That's not "help" that's putting me in imminent threat of danger.

Again, fuck you you kike-alike.

The Mobile Police Department number is 251-208-7211.
Tell them to fuck off for me. Better yet tell them to leave me alone.

And while your reporting give them a message for Ladner and Naman. They can go fuck themselves. Thanks in advance!

And in passing, I was an FMF Navy Corpsman with the 2/6 Echo Company, Marine Expeditionary Unit, Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune. I like combat pictures and there is no meaning whatsoever in my posting them. They are a display of ART and nothing more.

Last edited by Tony Boone; February 22nd, 2018 at 08:03 PM.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #26
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Tony, in all likelihood, if someone gave your information over to the SPLC, it's probably Dilloway.
This operation isn't just the SPLC. This a coordinated effort by various organizations governmental and ngo. This really kicked off after I sent legal pleadings to help that woman who was in Craig Cobbs house.

That antifa stalker most certainly didn't like me exposing his stalking to the court in North Dakota. Anyway, I'm done for now.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #27
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
I hit report for Linder on that post, since this is his site. Nobody who simply reads a forum is equipped to help you [Tony], and you are not seeking help from the entities who are equipped, which were given you.

Emily just threatened to report Tony Boone to his local law enforcement, interesting.

Emily, are you that retarded? Get your sweet ass back on here and tell Tony you didn't mean it, put on your "dunce" cap, and join Crowe in the peanut gallery.

Tony, forget Emily. Anyone makes a threat to contact your local police is not to be trusted.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #28
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Emily just threatened to report Tony Boone to his local law enforcement, interesting.

Emily, are you that retarded? Get your sweet ass back on here and tell Tony you didn't mean it, put on your "dunce" cap, and join Crowe in the peanut gallery.

Tony, forget Emily. Anyone makes a threat to contact your local police is not to be trusted.
I already called them, before he made that post cussing me.

You gave me 'Dr. Heidi Beirch's' phone number way back there, and I showed your PMs to Linder, and he stopped you from making PMs anymore after that, you sick fuck.

You suggested you'd make a good boyfriend for me with an IQ of 160. That the 'Private Investigator' watching me had given you pics of me, and said we'd be a 'good match'. I told you no thanks I am with someone not once, but twice.

You are nuts. Linder stopped you from messaging people after that. I was nice to both you and Tony regardless of you being nutty.

'My sweet ass' is exactly the kind of man you are, a scumbag. No wonder you knew Williams for so long...and Diggs, you used to get on rape guy's website after Linder banned you here.

You got your gossip about me wrong, too. Said 'my mom was dying of cancer'. No 'investigator' told you that, you sick fuck. I showed all that to Admin.

You are not an activist, you told me you were 'done with the movement' in your silly weird PMs.

You are here to fuck with people. You were fucking with Tony when I asked you to stop.

Buh bye, done with the thread---but since you decided to talk about me in the negative, as you've attempted to several times in other threads, I decided to go ahead and say that about you. I've refrained from embarrassing you til now.

I wouldn't call 'Dr. Heidi' if my hair was on fire, but I will tell people about a threat near them if I think there is one, I tell everyone I have dealings with that.

I told Will Williams I'd never talk illegally, told Linder that, told Creativity that. Nobody has ever tried to get me to do anything illegal but as precaution for myself I say that and I mean that.

Go get help, why you dabble in WNism to name-drop all the scum you've known over the years IDK.

Bye for realz, I won't read anymore on this thread, same as I had to do with the weird nigger gal who I interacted with til I walked away.

Ladies freeskate tonight.

Those of us with a clear conscience are gonna go watch it.

Talk amongst yourselves 'bout me.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #29
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
This operation isn't just the SPLC. This a coordinated effort by various organizations governmental and ngo. This really kicked off after I sent legal pleadings to help that woman who was in Craig Cobbs house.

That antifa stalker most certainly didn't like me exposing his stalking to the court in North Dakota. Anyway, I'm done for now.
Tony, put the others on ignore and just talk with me.

I figured it all started back when you were trying to help Craig Cobb, working with Stan Diggs and Will Williams. Diggs was obsessed with the whole thing and dragged you into it.

You may ask me anything about back then, and I will help you clear things up.

The "anti-fa" is the nutjob in Leith who had that website, correct? The one obsessed with Craig Cobb?

Tony, we all got burned trying to help "that woman living in Craig's house", you were not the only one.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #30
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Tony, put the others on ignore and just talk with me.

I figured it all started back when you were trying to help Craig Cobb, working with Stan Diggs and Will Williams. Diggs was obsessed with the whole thing and dragged you into it.

You may ask me anything about back then, and I will help you clear things up.

The "anti-fa" is the nutjob in Leith who had that website, correct? The one obsessed with Craig Cobb?

Tony, we all got burned trying to help "that woman living in Craig's house", you were not the only one.
I have a house five blocks from Craig. 3/2 bath on 1/3 of an acre. If you'd had a PI like you claimed you'd know that. Linder gets mail from me, knows the address.

Fail again, just like my mom isn't dying.

I just spoke with Brittney Latner, a nice lady. She is looking at the thread, I made a screenshot for her.

Talk to Randolph, Tony. I never did. I reported him to Linder, too.

Officer Latner can take it from here, Dilly.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #31
Crowe

Quote:
You know what Randy? We've interacted on other forums under considerably different terms. I remember you made several accounts on SF, and back when I used to post there, I might have had you on my friends list, and remember agreeing with a lot of your posts, and might have even given you a few reps. This was before you turned into a blatant shill. You posted under handles like "Smokey" and "SmokeyMtn".

I also used to post on enationalist before that website went down, and I remembered when you registered there as "Smokey" and you got banned, and me and a few others asked why you were banned. The justification given was that you were a shill for the enemy. And I didn't necessarily believe their claims with the evidence that they provided at that time.

And now with these current revelations with your interaction between the SPLC, and "respectfully" referring to that fat sow Heidi as "Dr. Beirich" makes me suspect that these people calling you a shill were right about you the entire time.

Anyone looking for the "real" peanut gallery, it's that SPLC photo shoot you posed for. Along with other LARPers.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #32
Tony Boone

Quote:

When did pictures become questionable or even illegal? 🤡

Old February 22nd, 2018 #33
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Crowe,

No one knows who you are.

You have been obsessed with me ever since I rejoined the VNN forum two years ago, repeating the same bullshit you read online, ignoring what I have to say.

Now I see you remember me from some other forum, spreading their gossip over here.

I'm flattered. Didn't think I was important enough for an anonymous poster like you to track me all those years.

Are you gay?

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 23rd, 2018 at 01:32 AM.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #34
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
When did pictures become questionable or even illegal? ��
Tony, again, ignore them. They are both known retards. I will ignore them too.

Let's get back to late summer 2013.

Did Stan Diggs ask you to do legal research on Craig Cobb's case?

Old February 22nd, 2018 #35
Tony Boone

Blue pigs are nothing but pirates. Nothing more nothing less. Look around you. Damn sure not "heros."

Old February 22nd, 2018 #36
Tony Boone

Quote:
Tony, again, ignore them. They are both known retards. I will ignore them too.

Let's get back to late summer 2013.

Did Stan Diggs ask you to do legal research on Craig Cobb's case?
No I did that for Craig and his tenets of my own volition.

Got sent a cell phone that had some questionable content on it.
I was supposed to extract data from it but it had so much "young titty bopper" shit on it I couldn't do anything with it. Wholly and completely infected or set up with honey pots.

Interesting the phone came from Stan.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #37
Crowe

Quote:
You have been obsessed with me ever since I rejoined the VNN forum two years ago, repeating the same bullshit you read online, ignoring what I have to say.
I've mostly ignored your topics. I put my 2 cents in occasionally, sure, as others have, and you think that's obsessed?

Quote:
Now I see you remember me from some other forum, spreading their gossip over here.
It's not really gossip. Not anymore. It's been confirmed 100% that you're a shill for the SPLC.

Quote:
I'm flattered. Didn't think I was important enough for an anonymous poster like you to track me all these years.
Some people have a better memory than others. Not bad for "retarded", huh?

Quote:
Are you gay?
Hell no.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #38
Crowe

Quote:

I was supposed to extract data from it but it had so much "young titty bopper" shit on it I couldn't do anything with it. Wholly and completely infected or set up with honey pots.

Tony, if you listen to anything I have to say, even as an anonymous internet poster who nobody knows, then hear me out on this one, single thing. I'm not against you in any way, and I wish you the best of luck.

Any information you give to Randy is going to be shared with the SPLC. They're looking to gather intelligence on certain activities. Don't give them anything.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #39
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Now you went too far, Emily.

That was two years ago, remember?

At the time you wanted to get away from Will Williams and was terrified. Remember?

Also, at the time my family was in danger, my mother received a threatening letter from Will Williams.

I reached out to you and told you it was o.k. to talk with Dr. Heidi Bierich and gave you her office number.

There is a whole lot you do not understand right now and I cannot discuss some things.

You were actually in danger at the time and I really could not say much, that's why it came out wrong, so I will come out and say it now.

Someone very close to you at the time was working with intelligence, most likely because of you assisting Will Williams in hunting me down.

Will Williams has been under surveillance for a number of years, before I went to work for the National Alliance. Everyone, since early 2014, or before, who has had any type of contact with Will Williams has also been put under surveillance or watched (on-line).

The "boyfriend" part was to try to get you away from all that.

You are on your own.
I will send that to Linder so he can hopefully ban you for lying.

It is supposed to be enough to be banned if you make claims you cannot prove up. And I can prove you are lying.

You contacted me after I wrote to Dr. Bob. I never contacted you except in response.

I was never 'terrified', you sick liar. I told you so in my response, that I don't need 'Dr Heidi' to protect me from Will, he'd not directly threatened me. Stopped writing me as soon as I asked him to in fact.

I don't like Will, but I left that org without any probs, as I intended.

Someone, they know who they are, asked me to write to Bob and I did, in kindness, said I'd left the org and was sorry if I'd been wrong or hurt his feelings in my comments.

I told him you wrote me and gave me your number and hers, and Jim Ring's number too.

He said don't contact you, you are a drunk who was abused as a child and he and Garland were bugged by you at all hours.

I showed all those to Linder.

I can upload all that if you wish, Admin has it.

I NEVER helped, or was asked to help, HUNT ANYONE. I'd never do anything like that.

Saw this because the Officer asked for screenshots and not just a link to the thread. She has the shots now.

You accusing me of something like that is libel.

You are no better than anyone you are on here talking about.

Don't bring me up again. Linder should ban you. And the mental deputy should come for you, too, when they have free time from dealing with this thread.

Kept having to interact with the Officer and this thread during muh skating show cuz I did the right thing.

It's still on, it's live, and the gold will be decided tonight.
Those athletes are doing something with their lives. You are not immune from trouble just because of your Heidi connection, asshole.

You were on here tormenting Tony then playing friend, lol. Heidi has no talent for finding trashy infiltrators, Jebus Krist, if this is the best they can do, people like Tony Evola and you.

I only ever spoke to Will three to four times, and moderated on his forum some.

I absolutely will go after you legally if you do anything remotely like that toward me again.

I'm asking Linder to ban you for breaking rules here, I never collabed with Will to look for you, and you know it, dirtbag.

Last comment to you, officer has the thread and the most creepy posts naming them and whatnot.

Sleep well, with your lying conscience.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #40
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:

Tony, trying to remember who's phone Stan sent to you.

From your description and why Stan sent it to you, I think it came from "that woman living in Craig's house."

What Stan wanted was all the video on that phone showing the harassment Craig was going through prior to his arrest.

Stan eventually got some videos. I think there were over 20 short clips showing people driving slowly past Craig's house and yelling at the occupants. One only showed a car driving away and I heard a voice say that the driver tried to run over Craig's dog, something like that. It's been four years, this is what I remember watching those clips on Stan's computer.

The phone either belonged to Deborah, Kynan, or Craig. From your description, more likely from either the first two.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 22nd, 2018 at 10:40 PM.

Thread