VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 4th, 2013 #2
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Probably Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I Knew that acid demineralized teeth. Sugar is not the real problem.
This dentist probably knows what he is doing.

Old February 4th, 2013 #3
Jimmy Marr

The information about oil pulling was surprising to me.

I'm trying some coconut oil right now, but I don't think I can keep this up for 30 minutes.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #4
America First

Forced Medicine: The Philosophy Behind Fluoridation
by James Corbett interviews Anthony Gucciardi
Global Research

Scientific studies have linked fluoridation of the water supply to lowered IQs, increased risk of cancer, and bone disease, amongst other conditions. So why do we still fluoridate? As researchers like Anthony Gucciardi warn, fluoridation may in fact only be the thin edge of the wedge when it comes to forced medication of the population. This is the GRTV Backgrounder on Global Research TV.

As the scientific evidence of the dangers of water fluoridation continues to mount, there is no longer any room for doubt: those who deny that adding hydrofluorosilicic acid to the water supply is in fact causing untold medical harm are simply ignorant of the scientific data on the subject. From peer-reviewed studies in prestigious journals to the experimental evidence compiled by some of the best-regarded scientists in the field, there can no longer be any doubt that water fluoridation is lowering IQ and stunting the development of children’s brains, interfering with thyroid function, contributing to rising incidents of skeletal fluorosis, and exacerbating conditions like oesteoperosis and cardiovascular disease. [See this and this and this and this and this.]

On a positive note, community after community around the globe is bringing this issue to a head by forcing referenda or plebiscites on the practice of water fluoridation. And, little by little, concerned citizen activists are working to get the fluoride removed from the water supply in an increasing number of towns and cities.

While it is heartening to see more and more activists taking up the fight to get this toxic chemical removed from their local water supply, this work is of necessity piecemeal and subject to setbacks. Even as some communities work to remove the fluoride, others, like Portland, Oregon – the largest urban centre in the US currently without a fluoridation program – are preparing to vote on whether to add it to their supply.

It may be tempting to say that this democratic process is fair but frustrating. After all, we often hear, the will of the people must be respected. This viewpoint, however, is not only wrong, it is dangerously wrong. The real issue behind the practice of water fluoridation is not merely that the hydrofluorosilicic acid that is misleadingly called “sodium fluoride” is a toxic brew of industrial waste products that is causing untold medical harm. It is that this creates the precedent for the forced drugging of our society.

As long as the fluoride myth is not confronted head on for what it actually is, the Center for Disease Control and like-minded institutions will continue to promote it as one of the 10 Greatest Public Health Achievements of the 20th Century, as they do. This, in effect, serves to paper over the fact that what is being advocated is the forced medication of an entire population, without regard to the unwitting patient’s age, size, sex, race, background or medical history, and without giving that patient a method for opting out of the program. Every day millions of people in different parts of the globe drink, shower in, bathe in, and otherwise absorb and ingest this un-prescribed medicine, almost without exception without the informed consent of those individuals.

Earlier this week I talked to author and researcher Anthony Gucciardi of NaturalSociety.com about this aspect of the fluoridation program, and why it is so significant.

Indeed, exactly as Gucciardi notes, the idea of using the fluoridation program as an explicit justification for adding further medications to the drinking water is already being introduced to the public. [See this and this and this.]

It does not take a professional bioethicist to understand how such an idea, even if implemented by the best-intentioned doctors for the best-intentioned reasons adhering to the best practices conceivable via modern medicine could still be a fundamental violation of human rights and, in fact, a crime against humanity no less egregioius than the human experimentation in the Nazi death camps that the civilized world has long since shunned.

Fluoridation, in short, is a medically and scientifically bankrupt practice that has long since been discredited as a means of preventing tooth decay. Its political utility for those who wish to use this precedent of the forced drugging of an entire population, however, means it is not a practice that will be abandoned easily by the CDC, EPA, FDA and the entire pharmaceutical-industrial complex that is increasingly eager to start adding other drugs to the water supply.

It is incumbent on activists everywhere, then, to lend their efforts to eradicating the water fluoridation program in their own area and assisting others in ridding it from theirs. Only then can this practice be exposed for the crime against humanity that it is, and all such ideas of drugging the water supply can be properly consigned to the dustbin of history.

This article originally appeared on GlobalResearch.ca.

March 23, 2013

Copyright © 2013 Global Research

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old April 18th, 2013 #5
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Fucking dentists.

I require a root canal. How hard is that? But they've been bouncing me around town all month long, referral after referral, each next doctor contradicting the diagnosis of the prior, not treating me, not even taking x-rays (already done), and each billing $100 anyway for merely seeing me, including the last bastard who plainly stated: "no charge."

Today's fiasco was especially grating. The endodontist sought a phone consultation with my primary practitioner who initiated this whole runaround, but she's vacationing for three weeks in hawaii.

Dentists: bunglers and liars.

Last edited by Roy Wagahuski; April 18th, 2013 at 08:20 PM.

Old October 30th, 2013 #6
ericthered
Idle Anger

Default Root Canals

Just ran across this today,

Quote:
97% of Terminal Cancer Patients Previously Had This Dental Procedure...

Do you have a chronic degenerative disease? If so, have you been told, "It's all in your head?"

Well, that might not be that far from the truth… the root cause of your illness may be in your mouth.

There is a common dental procedure that nearly every dentist will tell you is completely safe, despite the fact that scientists have been warning of its dangers for more than 100 years.

Every day in the United States alone, 41,000 of these dental procedures are performed on patients who believe they are safely and permanently fixing their problem.

What is this dental procedure?

The root canal.

More than 25 million root canals are performed every year in this country.

Root-canaled teeth are essentially "dead" teeth that can become silent incubators for highly toxic anaerobic bacteria that can, under certain conditions, make their way into your bloodstream to cause a number of serious medical conditions—many not appearing until decades later.

Most of these toxic teeth feel and look fine for many years, which make their role in systemic disease even harder to trace back.
More here;
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...led-teeth.aspx

Old May 27th, 2014 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

How to Cure Cavities
By Sarah C. Corriher
The Health Wyze Report
May 26, 2014

While traveling to some of the most remote regions and cultures of the world, Dr. Weston A. Price discovered that some groups which had no access to traditional medicine had extremely low incidences of cavities. He discovered that the cultures which consumed foods that were high in fats and minerals had the best dental health. Some of those groups did not even brush their teeth.

When people are malnourished, dental problems are often the first indicator. Most people from the Western world believe that teeth naturally decay with age, so everyone will inevitably get cavities. Popular consensus is that teeth self-destruct. However, a person’s diet primarily determines his dental health. The myth that people have no control over the deterioration of the teeth is one of the justifications for the fluoridation of water supplies, because it is tacitly contended that human teeth disintegrate without help from the chemical industry. In truth, cavities and dental malformations occur as a result of malnutrition, which is actually exaggerated by chemicals, such as pharmaceuticals and fluoride. Western foods are not only deficient in vitamins and minerals, but they also contain chemicals which impair the utilization of nutrients in the body. Tooth decay is more common in pregnant and nursing women, because these women have greater nutritional needs.

Fluoride, in particular, pulls calcium and phosphorus into areas of the body that they would not normally travel, such as the pineal gland and the arteries, so these minerals are not properly used for strengthening the bones. Teeth too are bones. Fluoride can prevent the healing of cavities, because it disrupts the proper mineral usage of the human body.

“It is most remarkable and should be one of the most challenging facts that can come to our modern civilization that such primitive races as the Aborigines of Australia, have reproduced for generation after generation through many centuries — no one knows for how many thousands of years — without the development of a conspicuous number of irregularities of the dental arches. Yet, in the next generation after these people adopt the foods of the white man, a large percentage of the children developed irregularities of the dental arches with conspicuous facial deformities. The deformity patterns are similar to those seen in white civilizations.”

– Dr. Weston Price, Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, 1939
Healing Cavities

When provided with the right diet, cavities can heal. This healing process is known as remineralization, because it is a process of giving the teeth the minerals that are needed to repair them. The two minerals that are most important for dental health are calcium and phosphorus. To use calcium properly, the human body also needs adequate amounts of vitamin D from sunlight or fish (not the chemical type found in milk), and the body also needs magnesium from vegetables and nuts. In addition, the fat-soluble vitamins are invaluable. Fat-soluble vitamins include A, D, E and K. These vitamins can be found in butter, eggs, dairy products, and meats. A healthy diet that heals cavities is the opposite of the low-fat diets that are most often promoted by the media, and the ideal diet is reminiscent of the Atkins Diet.

Food High in Phosphorus

Meats
Real butter (yellow-orange butter is best)
Cheese (especially parmesan)
Oats
Pumpkin seeds
Sunflower seeds (contain vitamin E, magnesium, and other fat-soluble vitamins)
Nuts (especially brazil nuts, cashews and walnuts)
Flax seed oil *

* Flax oil must be processed, packaged, and handled properly to be safe and effective. Reference the article about flax seed oil for more information.
Items to be Avoided

Artificial foods, chemical additives and pharmaceuticals invariably impair the body’s ability to absorb nutrients, and they lead to an increased excretion of nutrients, by being toxic to the beneficial bacteria of the intestinal tract,

Soy should always be avoided, because the high levels of phytic acid that it contains reduces the assimilation of magnesium, calcium, copper, iron and zinc. Soy also imbalances the hormones, which exaggerates issues caused by malnutrition.
Tea and coffee contain naturally-occurring fluoride, so those who currently have cavities should limit their intake until the cavity is healed.

Do not brush or attempt to clean the teeth with lemon juice, or acids. Similarly, abrasives such as baking soda should not be used whilst attempting to heal a cavity, and these things should only be used occasionally by people with good dental health. The ideal toothpaste will include both calcium and a phosphorus containing ingredient, such as monocalcium phosphate. It should never contain fluoride.

Antibiotics cause tooth decay in multiple ways. They reduce the assimilation of nutrients by triggering an artificial immune response with their mold-based bio-toxins, like most pharmaceutical drugs do. Antibiotics additionally kill the beneficial bacteria. The mouth is similar to the gastrointestinal tract in that there is always the presence of two types of microorganisms. Candida albicans (or just simply “candida”) is the yeast that ferments sugar inside the human body. It is known for eroding the teeth with its acidic wastes. It is also responsible for bad breath and a plethora of health issues cataloged in the article about allergies. In a perpetual war with candida is a beneficial bacteria that is known as flora. Flora is much easier to kill, and when it dies, candida flourishes. Flora is killed by a variety of chemicals and toxins, and it is vital to helping a body digest its food.

Sugars should be avoided as much as possible, and carbohydrates should be reduced while attempting to heal cavities. Fructose specifically causes a decrease in phosphorus, which is one of the reasons why sugar contributes to cavities. Cavities are certain to occur whenever there is phosphorus depletion, because contrary to popular belief, the teeth (like everything else in the human body) are always in a process of being slowly destroyed and rebuilt. Sugars stimulate yeast growth.

It is not possible to heal cavities on a vegan diet, and it would be challenging on a vegetarian diet. The nutrients that are needed for good dental and bone health do not exist in adequate quantities in vegetable sources. Persistent dental problems are the most common reasons why vegetarians and vegans return to healthy diets.

When a cavity is healed, the area where it previously existed often turns black. This is purely cosmetic, and there are no health implications. The discoloration is likely to be permanent. Any dentist who notices it will drill it, if you are foolish enough to let him.

Toothache Remedies

The remedies being provided are meant to help people obtain temporary relief from toothache pain. If these steps are used perpetually, but no effort is made to heal the cavity, then it may eventually become impossible to heal. This could result in serious complications; for example, a brain infection.

Clove oil applied directly to the the troublesome tooth is known to be very effective. If clove oil is not available, a paste can be made using ground clove powder and olive oil. The paste can then be applied directly to the tooth.

Vanilla extract, applied directly to the tooth using a cotton ball. Ensure that it is real vanilla, not an artificial flavoring.

If the toothache is the result of wisdom teeth entrance, simply using menthol-based cough drops may be enough to reduce the swelling and provide pain relief. Read the ingredients in such products to avoid artificial sweeteners or other unacceptable ingredients.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/05/n...ies-naturally/

Old June 24th, 2014 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

[second article seen on this]

Quote:
Even dentists themselves are stunned by the changes.

‘The developments since I qualified 30 years ago have been astonishing,’ says Jack Toumba, professor of paediatric and restorative dentistry at the University of Leeds.

Just last week, researchers from King’s College London announced they’d developed a self-healing filling, which could mean the end of the dentist’s drill.

In a procedure known as Electrically Accelerated and Enhanced Remineralisation, a tiny electrical current is used to push calcium and phosphate into the damaged tooth, encouraging it to heal.

Tooth decay is normally removed by drilling and then filling the cavity with a material, such as an amalgam made from a mixture of metals.

The new technology, which boosts the tooth’s natural repair process, may be available within three years.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...sts-drill.html

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 24th, 2014 at 02:20 PM.

Old September 25th, 2017 #9
alex revision

Robotic Dentist Implants 3D Printed Teeth in Woman's Mouth in Autonomous Surgery

We’ve all volunteered for things in our lives, whether it’s something we want to do or something we may not be super excited about. Many volunteers are needed in the medical field to test out new technology – how would we know it’s possible to transplant organs without trying it out first? I have always been fascinated by the selfless people who volunteer to donate their kidneys to strangers; I don’t know if I could do it. Some volunteers offer not to donate, but to be on the receiving end of new procedures that need to be tried out. A woman in China recently volunteered to have 3D printed teeth implanted in her mouth…by a robotic dentist.

https://3dprint.com/188789/robotic-d...printed-teeth/

Old August 15th, 2021 #10
SF.Elizabeth

I have a cavity. My hygienist saw it when I went for my cleaning. I have a dentist appointment for next week. My hygienist also says I have thin/weak enamel and I am using a high fluoride prescription toothpaste to protect my enamel.

Old December 1st, 2021 #11
SF.Elizabeth

I've gone through so much dental stuff since my last post. I had a crown done on that tooth that had a cavity. Then I had 3 more crowns done. Dentist told me my upper right front tooth may need a crown in the future because my enamel is so thin and weak. I went to another dental hygienist appointment in mid-November and she broke my upper right front tooth. I think it must have been the electric toothbrush she used on me and/or the hard flossing she did. When she gave me a little plastic cup of mouthwash to swish around in my mouth I felt hard stuff in my mouth and I spit out part of my tooth! Then she says it was like that. I said no it wasn't. She then went to find out if the dentist could see me that day. I had more ex-rays taken and the dentist saw me and said I need a crown and that she could fit me in that afternoon or wait until her next opening on November 30th. I opted to get it done that day. The dental assistant made the temporary crown for me that I've been wearing for a week. Next week is my follow-up appointment with the dentist to get my permanent crown put in.

Old December 1st, 2021 #12
Tony Boone

I’ll be getting complete upper and lower arch implants very soon. I’ll be having it done in Los Algodones, Mexico. Just across the border from Yuma, Arizona. $24,000 there vs. $54,000 in the U.S.

Old December 4th, 2021 #13
Tony Boone

Someone doesn’t like that I’m getting a full mouth restoration with implants soon. Got a thumbs down.

Old April 12th, 2023 #14
SF.Elizabeth

Not from me.

Elizabeth from www.whitebiocentrism.com

Old April 12th, 2023 #15
SF.Elizabeth

I have had more dental drama. Long story short....tooth #13 is on the upper left side. Dentist tells me it needs a crown. They don't take my old insurance anymore so I cancelled it and got something else but it doesn't cover crowns so I had to pay $950 out of pocket over 3 months. I had my dentist appointment to get started on the crown on April 1st, April Fools' Day but it is also my birthday. Happy Birthday to me.
So anyway, the dentist's assistant makes a temporary crown for me, on Saturday, April 1st. My appointment to get the permanent crown is April 15th. The temporary crown broke in two and came off while drinking water the same day! I go back to the dentist on Monday April 3rd and a different dentist makes another temporary crown for me that breaks in 2 and comes off the next day Tuesday April 4th while eating my last birthday cupcake. I regret paying for a permanent crown. I should have insisted on an extraction, which was cheaper. It's a back tooth, can't see it when I'm talking or smiling. I was taking Uber to get to and from the dentist. I didn't want to go back to the dentist again so I've left it as is. I did call their office and left a message that it came off again but that I'll leave it as is until I get the permanent crown. They didn't call me back. I'm getting the permanent on Saturday, April 15th and I worry that will also come off but while I'm sleeping or eating/drinking. I don't want to choke on it.

Elizabeth from www.whitebiocentrism.com

Thread