VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 19th, 2018 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Britain: the Royal Wedding and the Racial Destruction of the West: a Mulatto Becomes a Duchess

Quoting the bride, “The Duchess of Sussex” Meghan Markle: “My dad is Caucasian and my mom is African American. I’m half black and half white…” — Wikipedia. She also may be part-Jewish.

Why is British royalty half-Brown? Is Britain a Brown country? Also, the wedding was conducted by a Black preacher. Why?

Britain has been completely ruined and corrupted. (In fact, that’s one reason why Hitler lost World War II: he thought he was dealing with White people, when in fact Britain had been thoroughly Jewed by the 1930s. Sure, Hitler knew there were some Jews in England, but he didn’t realize how many there were and how deeply entrenched into the government and the power centers they were).

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old May 19th, 2018 #2
bubba

Watching a snippet of that nig preacher ramblin' on and the look on the white faces pretty much said it all. As the camera panned around.....God I could literally feel their discomfort, especially the Queen and Prince Phillip. Pain was written all over them. How the hell did British royalty end up in such a mess. I am no fan of British royalty but for Gawds sake! A few decades back the only place for the darkies would be cleaning the "royal" toilets. Certainly Dumbo Harry and his mongrel offspring will be of no consequence. No chance of being in line for the throne.
Yeah...Harry and wifie are on a mission to change the world. Times have changed as humanity heads further down the cesspool, to the joy of mud races and jews.

Old May 19th, 2018 #3
Stronza

I didn't watch the wedding but tonight on tuning into the news, well, lo & behold, the first thing to assault my eyes & ears was this negro comedian dressed like a Bishop, ranting & raving about LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! while prancing about. And the camera panned around the congregation, homing in on that lovable Elton John! Oy.

Suppose the blessed couple have a child and the right combination of genes comes up and the baby looks like this.

Old May 19th, 2018 #4
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Royal Wedding: Meghan Markle Joins 1.25+ Million Mixed Race Persons in UK

The “royal wedding” between Prince Harry and minor US TV actor Meghan Markle has added one more person to the excess of 1.25 million mixed race individuals in the UK—a figure which by 2020 is set to become one of the largest non-European “ethnic” groupings in that country.
http://newobserveronline.com/royal-w...persons-in-uk/

Old May 19th, 2018 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba View Post
Watching a snippet of that nig preacher ramblin' on and the look on the white faces pretty much said it all. As the camera panned around.....God I could literally feel their discomfort, especially the Queen and Prince Phillip. Pain was written all over them. How the hell did British royalty end up in such a mess. I am no fan of British royalty but for Gawds sake! A few decades back the only place for the darkies would be cleaning the "royal" toilets. Certainly Dumbo Harry and his mongrel offspring will be of no consequence. No chance of being in line for the throne.
Yeah...Harry and wifie are on a mission to change the world. Times have changed as humanity heads further down the cesspool, to the joy of mud races and jews.
The nig "preacher" is the Bishop Primate of the American Episcopal Church, read, the head nigger of the WHOLE Episcopal church in the kwa. And, that's its title....Primate!!!!

So, a primate delivers a sermon at a mixed race wedding. I cannot make this shit up!!!!!!!

Quote:
After opening remarks by the Dean of Windsor, David Conner, and before the marriage vows, officiated by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, the assembled guests – plus many millions watching on television around the world – heard a sermon delivered by American preacher Michael Bruce Curry, the 27th Presiding Bishop and Primate of the Episcopal Church.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...royal-wedding/

Quote:
The Episcopal Church — based in New York — is one of just two Anglican churches which allows gay marriage in church, and Curry drew some controversy by backing the move.
As well as equal marriage, during his career the bishop has been outspoken on issues of social justice and immigration policy.

-snip-

Curry delivered the barnstorming address.
He opened his speech with the words of Civil Rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who said: “We must discover the power of love, the redemptive power of love.
“And when we do that, we will be able to make of this old world a new world. Love is the only way.”
The bishop then added: “There’s power in love. Don’t underestimate it. Don’t even over-sentimentalize. There is power, power in love.”
https://pagesix.com/2018/05/19/who-i...dding-address/

A nigger SJW who quotes Morton lucifer Koon!!!

I'm a Christian but THIS HERETIC AND ALL HIS TYPES ARE NOT NOW NOR EVER WILL BE MY DAMN BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
I didn't watch the wedding but tonight on tuning into the news, well, lo & behold, the first thing to assault my eyes & ears was this negro comedian dressed like a Bishop, ranting & raving about LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! while prancing about. And the camera panned around the congregation, homing in on that lovable Elton John! Oy.

Suppose the blessed couple have a child and the right combination of genes comes up and the baby looks like this.

A photo of a niggrub.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; May 19th, 2018 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Proof a Primate was at the "Leroyal" wedding

Old May 19th, 2018 #6
brutus

The jew has had England by the balls for centuries. It's quite evident the jew hates white people, and now it's time for the jew to replace it's white loyal (royal) servants with little brown potato people. And replace the rest of the isle's people with dim-witted subhumans that are easier to manage, manipulate and achieve higher profits from their labor.
This is the jew's coup de gras. Cheerio, Britain.

Old May 20th, 2018 #7
Thomas Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba View Post
The primate went on for 13 minutes, the upper limit given by the queen was 7 minutes.

I enjoyed his goofy performance, I have to say. It made the right people squirm, the truly privileged anti-White Jew whores that make up the British upper class who couldn't care less what happens to normal people. I hope Markel shits out many little Niggers who will take this whole farce down or at least run off with the silver cutlery or stab a future king or queen in the face, after all the royals seem to have the wish to be more ghetto. I hope Markel won't just be some high yellow, nicely behaved house nigger. Her family gives me hope that there will be plenty of trashy American drama.

Old May 21st, 2018 #8
Ironguard1940

Default Smooth move ex-lax

A half-breed mongrel nigger whore actress from the kwa marries into English royalty. Who says the 'murrican dream is dead?

I bet that nigwhore fucked Harry like he never dreamed he could be. Now all of England is fucked like it never thought it would be.

Old May 22nd, 2018 #9
Joe from OH

I heard today that the main reason that cuck Harry's brother, William and his wife are having a third child is for additional insurance against having a potential King Quadroon from the belly of the mullatto

Old May 22nd, 2018 #10
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
I heard today that the main reason that cuck Harry's brother, William and his wife are having a third child is for additional insurance against having a potential King Quadroon from the belly of the mullatto
This is true. Harry is certainly taken by her ‘exotic looks’ he was lip-read in the church saying, “you look amazing, I’m so lucky”. It’ll be genetically interesting to see what spawn they produce, if they breed. As a two-bit TV actress with little prospects, she has most decidedly hit the jackpot.

Old May 22nd, 2018 #11
Skinhead Zack

Thumbs up

Harry is gay.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; May 22nd, 2018 at 10:40 PM.

Thread