Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 4th, 2017 #81
N.B. Forrest

Sad - and hilarious....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 4th, 2017 #82
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Poor Colonel. I'm dyin' tho. "What kinda damn chicken? Cruspy...it's different..."

Old November 17th, 2017 #83
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default The Racisms, Y U No Fuggedaboutit?

Was talking on phone to a relative, and they have seen some of my stuff on here and wonder 'why this is important' enough to be so into it. And why say 'nigger'?

I tell them. I ask if they realize what this country has turned into in just a few decades, and what do they think it will look like in a few more?, etc.

I said if I were saving trees with an nutty passion they'd think that was great, but race, omg, that's not important.

Somehow it goes into me saying that the one thing you aren't allowed to be is racist, but you can be anything else and it's okay. Your employer, school, and community will hunt you like a rabid dog if 'racist' and remove you.

They say no, that's not true, if you don't do anything wrong they won't, people can't get thrown out of school or jobs if they aren't mistreating people.

I say no, not true, they threw that boy from Charlottesville out of his school, people have lost jobs for a mere post on FB, etc., who have never mistreated anyone.

I said if we are free to think, why can't we really tell the truth about race?

They say it's cuz everyone racist has an inferiority complex and wants to mistreat others, so society wants nothing to do with them.

I indicate how many niggers and Mexis I've helped everywhere I've ever lived--worked at a legal clinic for internship with no pay helping 'em at one point. Have never called anyone a nigger in my life in person, no matter how they acted. My best friend and I used to go to the Catholic teen preggers home and help the girls (mostly Mexicans btw) with GED classes and infancy care. Never did anything to a Mexi in my life. Worked at a hotel managed by Indians and same, they were awful but I got along with them fine, the wife of the owner was always very happy with me, to the glowing reference point. So I don't have this pathology of cruelty or inferiority complex, etc.

I said racism is a matter of fact and observation, and yet you are forcibly silenced IF you want to be part of MAINSTREAM society. No matter what kind of person you are.

They said they'd not heard of job losses or school kicker outers, and would 'google it' about Charlottesville, lol. Then asked if I had got Thanksgiving stuff yet, and what we were having.

People who start a 'salvation' attempt, but can't win it, always turn the conversation to something like food. It's kinda funny, to go from 'U is radicalized and surrounded by evil' to 'what's for dinner?'

Old November 17th, 2017 #84
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Was talking on phone to a relative, and they have seen some of my stuff on here and wonder 'why this is important' enough to be so into it. And why say 'nigger'?

I tell them. I ask if they realize what this country has turned into in just a few decades, and what do they think it will look like in a few more?, etc.

I said if I were saving trees with an nutty passion they'd think that was great, but race, omg, that's not important.

Somehow it goes into me saying that the one thing you aren't allowed to be is racist, but you can be anything else and it's okay. Your employer, school, and community will hunt you like a rabid dog if 'racist' and remove you.

They say no, that's not true, if you don't do anything wrong they won't, people can't get thrown out of school or jobs if they aren't mistreating people.

I say no, not true, they threw that boy from Charlottesville out of his school, people have lost jobs for a mere post on FB, etc., who have never mistreated anyone.

They say it's cuz everyone racist has an inferiority complex and wants to mistreat others, so society wants nothing to do with them.

I indicate how many niggers and Mexis I've helped everywhere I've ever lived--worked at a legal clinic for internship with no pay helping 'em at one point. Have never called anyone a nigger in my life in person, no matter how they acted. My best friend and I used to go to the Catholic teen preggers home and help the girls (mostly Mexicans btw) with GED classes and infancy care. Never did anything to a Mexi in my life. Worked at a hotel managed by Indians and same, they were awful but I got along with them fine, the wife of the owner was always very happy with me, to the glowing reference point. So I don't have this pathology of cruelty or inferiority complex, etc.

I said racism is a matter of fact and observation, and yet you are forcibly silenced IF you want to be part of MAINSTREAM society. No matter what kind of person you are.

They said they'd not heard of job losses or school kicker outers, and would 'google it' about Charlottesville, lol. Then asked if I had got Thanksgiving stuff yet, and what we were having.

People who start a 'salvation' attempt, but can't win it, always turn the conversation to something like food. It's kinda funny, to go from 'U is radicalized and surrounded by evil' to 'what's for dinner?'
I don't know why you even bother explaining the obvious to them.
I just mock the liberals and commies in my family and laugh at their faces, I especially like to make the brainwashed weaklings cringe.
If they have feelings for you they will try to compromise and will come a bit in your way (sincerely or not) after seeing how you are so freely racist.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old November 17th, 2017 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

Good post.

Look within yourself. Are you honestly a hater? Are you honestly, reasonably characterized as a defective character? I'm not. And I don't think most here are.

We are the victims of lies, misrepresentations and deliberate, hostile caricatures.

All because we point out things that are true and most relevant to the current lousy state of things.

Old November 17th, 2017 #86
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
I don't know why you even bother explaining the obvious to them.
They like to bring it up, to discourage involvement. Same as Christians who claim to be persecuted in the world, yet they are the ones at YOUR doorstep telling you to let Jebus in, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
I just mock the liberals and commies in my family and laugh at their faces, I especially like to make the brainwashed weaklings cringe.
If they have feelings for you they will try to compromise and will come a bit in your way (sincerely or not) after seeing how you are so freely racist.
I've actually heard them say things similar to what I'm saying at other times in their life, they are simply being dishonest about it, and encouraging me to do the same. They can't fathom why I won't, which is somewhat funny.

They know as much as I do racially, but have repeated the mantra so long it stuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Good post.
Look within yourself. Are you honestly a hater? Are you honestly, reasonably characterized as a defective character? I'm not. And I don't think most here are.
I don't even question my own character--and they don't think I'm of bad character, but want to use anything they find about anyone on the 'Whites are being genocided' side to attribute bad character to all people who tell the truth.
I will fear the societal association, they think, and do the 'smart thing' and drop it, lest I be branded bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
We are the victims of lies, misrepresentations and deliberate, hostile caricatures.

All because we point out things that are true
and most relevant to the current lousy state of things.
It's US who are not allowed to think differently from the majority, not them. A free society would really mean that people could say whatever they really think, and not be punished.

It's like telling people, when you are out of persuasive arguments, that they will be going to hell and poked with pitchforks if they don't accept god and stop asking those danged questions.

It does not work on people who don't fear it, because they know it's not real.
Then they move on to association: if you are an atheist, people might think you are amoral, bad, etc., so just go to church like most folks do, why talk about it?

Same principle, and same answer from me.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; November 17th, 2017 at 11:48 AM. Reason: goddamnit, 'principle', not 'principal'. for shame.

Old November 22nd, 2017 #87
WayneW67

"Was talking on phone to a relative, and they have seen some of my stuff on here and wonder 'why this is important' enough to be so into it. And why say 'nigger'? " My wife and I have been asked this question also. My wife is rather glib and answers: "What else would you call a nigger" For me it is about the importance of language and the power of a word. They are sub-human and lack the moral and intellectual ability to live in a civilized world. Only a few generations removed from the jungle, they are prone to violence and primitive behavior. They suck the very life from a white society. We firmly believe that the White Race is the superior race and all others secondary to us. These animals are the worst of the lot and deserve a name/slur that adequately portrays this inferior status. Thus: nigger.

Old January 27th, 2018 #88
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default The Chink Olympics Are Going to Suck

Figure Skating competition today, was noticing that our skaters, for the most part, are skating to garbage music (new rules allow vocals), and are not up to snuff on either artistry or technical ability....and the chinks of various chink nations are skating to beautiful European music, in better costuming, better posture and speed, and so on. They skate to Dr. Zhivago and Mozart, and our skaters skate to Whitney Houston and Beyonce'. No, I'm not kidding.

They are still inferior to the Whites when we are at our best. Artistry, no matter how much they copy us, is flat. Flat facial expressions, and the music they use is ours, White Western classical and Film scores from great Whites. It is a shame, shame, shame.

Now these Nations are so 'mixed' you can't tell who is representing what, except for the Asians and the Russians, nobody else has their own damn country where they step out to perform and you have an idea of who they are and where they are from.

US, Canada, England are mudpie people. In the summer Olympics I was creeped out to notice we looked like Brazil, where half the competitors in Gymnastics were of indeterminable racial origin. If they didn't have on the American outfit, you'd have no clue where they were from.

...Which brings up the uniforms.

They are now making uniforms less Nationalistic, IMO on purpose. I noticed this in the Summer games, they look more and more ambiguous. Red glittery with a White stripe, for example---that doesn't represent this country. In 1996 the girls had an American flag themed uniform, and most girls were White, two token non-Whites. Now we had the opposite, two token Whites.

(((They))) are against Nationalistic pride, especially if the Nation were to be identified with a race. It's why they are so anti-Russian, they are the only White Nation that has consistently maintained that attitude no matter what, that Russia is for Russians.

Our top girl skater is of Japanese descent, and she has some talent, but nothing, nothing, nothing to compare to REAL, White talent. Seems the sport has gone to the cat eaters, and it's a real loss if you ever loved it.

Similar to anything else White that you cared about that is going, going, all but gone.

Old January 27th, 2018 #89
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Figure Skating competition today, was noticing that our skaters, for the most part, are skating to garbage music (new rules allow vocals), and are not up to snuff on either artistry or technical ability....and the chinks of various chink nations are skating to beautiful European music, in better costuming, better posture and speed, and so on. They skate to Dr. Zhivago and Mozart, and our skaters skate to Whitney Houston and Beyonce'. No, I'm not kidding.

They are still inferior to the Whites when we are at our best. Artistry, no matter how much they copy us, is flat. Flat facial expressions, and the music they use is ours, White Western classical and Film scores from great Whites. It is a shame, shame, shame.

Now these Nations are so 'mixed' you can't tell who is representing what, except for the Asians and the Russians, nobody else has their own damn country where they step out to perform and you have an idea of who they are and where they are from.

US, Canada, England are mudpie people. In the summer Olympics I was creeped out to notice we looked like Brazil, where half the competitors in Gymnastics were of indeterminable racial origin. If they didn't have on the American outfit, you'd have no clue where they were from.

...Which brings up the uniforms.

They are now making uniforms less Nationalistic, IMO on purpose. I noticed this in the Summer games, they look more and more ambiguous. Red glittery with a White stripe, for example---that doesn't represent this country. In 1996 the girls had an American flag themed uniform, and most girls were White, two token non-Whites. Now we had the opposite, two token Whites.

(((They))) are against Nationalistic pride, especially if the Nation were to be identified with a race. It's why they are so anti-Russian, they are the only White Nation that has consistently maintained that attitude no matter what, that Russia is for Russians.

Our top girl skater is of Japanese descent, and she has some talent, but nothing, nothing, nothing to compare to REAL, White talent. Seems the sport has gone to the cat eaters, and it's a real loss if you ever loved it.

Similar to anything else White that you cared about that is going, going, all but gone.
I wonder since DPRK has a ice hockey team how well they will do. The NHL is not participating in the games. Would been interesting to seem them up against pro players. The chinks would get blown out.

I didn't watch the figure skating, but were there any cute Korean or Jap girls lol? Some of them are attractive for non white standards have pale skin like the Moranbong Band members. I still wouldn't go out with a non white though.

Old January 27th, 2018 #90
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I wonder since DPRK has a ice hockey team how well they will do. The NHL is not participating in the games. Would been interesting to seem them up against pro players. The chinks would get blown out.

I didn't watch the figure skating, but were there any cute Korean or Jap girls lol? Some of them are attractive for non white standards have pale skin like the Moranbong Band members. I still wouldn't go out with a non white though.
Nicole Bobek, 16 years old at the '95 Worlds, "Dr. Zhivago" :

...Today we have Star Andrews, 16 years old at the Nationals, skatin' to Beyonce':

Gordeeva and Grinkov, Russian Pairs, skating to classical music at the 1988 Olympics:

Nigger and White girl representing Germany, Savchenko and Szalkowy, 2014, skating to 'The Pink Panther' at World's:

Asians are flat performers, even when doing a good job of completing the elements. Michelle Kwan is a great example of that. Like they are going through a checklist completing elements, slow, and methodically:

Whites, who can perform while doing the difficult stuff, making it look easy, free. Bobek when she was doing well in the sport was a good example of that kind of talent.
Program starts at 2:16:

Same with our men. Paul Wylie was robbed of gold in Albertville, was given a silver when being amazing, and took it way graciously:

^^There used to be a reason to be excited for the Olympics. Watching a bunch of inferior mudbabies flop around was not it.

Old January 27th, 2018 #91
Ray Allan

Sonja Henie was before my time, so I'd have to give the top slot to Katarina Witt.

I might watch the unified Korean hockey team to see how that turns out, but otherwise I don't watch the Olympics anymore, especially the Brazil-like US affletes.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 27th, 2018 #92
Longbaugh

The winter games suck.

The Olympics are supposed to be about sports.

Skating is not a sport.

Boxing is the only sport that matters.

Old January 27th, 2018 #93
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Them's Fightin' Words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
The winter games suck.

The Olympics are supposed to be about sports.

Skating is not a sport.

Boxing is the only sport that matters.
I'll start with 'how dare you' but end with an idea: a combo sport.

Boxers in cool sparkly outfits, judged on being able to kick ass in style. They have to turn around three times before throwing a punch.

To add a winter aspsect they can fight in the snow.

Old January 27th, 2018 #94
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Sonja Henie was before my time, so I'd have to give the top slot to Katarina Witt.

I might watch the unified Korean hockey team to see how that turns out, but otherwise I don't watch the Olympics anymore, especially the Brazil-like US affletes.

Katarina Witt Wins Gold - Sarajevo 1984 Winter Olympics
I get why men like Katarina Witt, and Sarajevo was her at her best, but I felt like Jill Trenary was better many times when they were competing against each other.

At least back then there was real competition going on, with talent and honest commentary on what we were watching. No brownie points for being black on ice, and no crud music with lyrics blaring to overshadow what was being watched.

Old January 28th, 2018 #95
Longbaugh

Quote:
I'll start with 'how dare you' but end with an idea: a combo sport.

Boxers in cool sparkly outfits, judged on being able to kick ass in style. They have to turn around three times before throwing a punch.

To add a winter aspsect they can fight in the snow.

Add a sprinkling of pixie dust and the wave of a magic wand, and you've just described professional wrestling.

Old January 28th, 2018 #96
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Add a sprinkling of pixie dust and the wave of a magic wand, and you've just described professional wrestling.
Asians will copycat and steal that too, like they done did with muh skating.

Old February 8th, 2018 #97
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Olympic Commercials

The first night from Pyeoungchang was better than I expected....however...

there were about 5 jillion commericals, and the one for '50 Shades Freed' is especially puke-tastic.

Especially considering the audience for this is very much a family one, and especially young girls on the skating nights.

Soup commercials used to be annoying enough, the slurping in between the show. This goes beyond the beyond.

Hollywood is a #BucketofSlime and needs to keep it's hairy paws off some of the last wholesome things on earth.

Old February 9th, 2018 #98
Ray Allan

Emily, who was the guy with the lispy, faggoty voice doing the figure skating commentary? Brian Boitano? I only watched a few minutes of it and changed the channel because I couldn't stand listening to him.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 9th, 2018 #99
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Emily, who was the guy with the lispy, faggoty voice doing the figure skating commentary? Brian Boitano? I only watched a few minutes of it and changed the channel because I couldn't stand listening to him.
That be Johnny Weir.

Even Tara snarled at him once at a competition when he was pretentiously singing along to a song, she put her hand up for him to shush. He tends to want attention directed toward himself as much as possible. Notice the hair poof too.

I like Tara, but I miss Dick Button and Peggy Fleming during National Competitions when it was on ABC. Button would honestly say what was wrong with a skater, eliminated all the fluff talk, and correctly cited what was good. NBC is, as my grandmother would phrase it, extremely 'tacky'.

Old February 9th, 2018 #100
Donncha Dennis

Unified Korean hockey team? Forgive me for not keeping up but are the northies and southies supposed to have some sort of joint athletic team this year? for all events or just some? Who decides who gets to take home a gold medal then??? How will they keep them from knocking each others head in while competing on the same team?

Tags
#1, rants

Thread