VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 17th, 2014 #141
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
You've perfectly described a puukko. Now translate the acronym, please.
What acronym? Never heard of puukko. It's Finnish knife. Great for changing giant bears into chunks of giant bears.

People United to Undermine Kike Kommunists Openly

Old October 17th, 2014 #142
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Next thing I know, you'll be trying to tell me the Easter Bunny wasn't a rabbit.

Does Anglin block your comments at Daily Stormer?
Well he wasn't a woodchuck...

I actually hardly comment there. I don't like commenting on news stories (and half the people there are nuts).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Rockwell did use the relativist argument in speeches, referring to Communist atrocities, which is something that a lot of conservatives do, but this by itself doesn't accomplish the same thing as actually debunking the Holohoax.

Changing the subject to Communist atrocities leaves the Jews' lie intact. Then the conclusion will be: Communists and Nazis! Both bad! Neocon Jews can live with that.
Woah hey, I didn't mean that. I've seen people do that, it's a trainwreck. Definitely a stupid move.

What people fundamentally care about isn't Lenin or Kaganovich, or typhus, or Anne Frank, or poison gas, or the number killed, or even that large numbers of the Jews were lying. They care about what the Nazis actually set out to do. We need to actively assert our actual historical doctrine towards the Jews, how we carried it out, and why "The Holocaust" was exactly what we needed. Feet first, no waffles, no trickery, no flinching.

Once we've positively established our political-ideological position, then we can educate people on the technical specifics, and show how the facts are consistent with our records and look stupid in the Jews' nonsense stories. Or if we don't feel like doing that, we can simply point out that Hitler was telling the truth about the future of the world and the Jews were lying; thus, we're going to stick to the wartime records kept by the Nazis. Depends on if you feel educational I guess.

And of course, the SS executed Jews, for perfectly good reasons, and kept records of doing so. We should be completely open about that, and proud of the men who conducted those purges. Let the Jews try and claim that there was a second secret batch of executions, which were kept hidden, and was part of a plan to kill all of the Jews who weren't already on the list of Jews to be killed, but which for some reason failed to kill a whole bunch of them. That's retarded and it will sound retarded.

Now for Greg:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson, "Dealing with the Holocaust"
Thus, some White Nationalists reason, if the principal claims about the holocaust could be refuted—if the death toll could be lowered, if the homicidal gas chambers could be exposed as a myth, etc.—then the whole racket of anti-white guilt and extortion would crumble.

But is this true?

Revisionists have been chipping away at holocaust claims since 1945. The shrunken heads, human soap, and human lampshades have been quietly withdrawn. The homicidal gas chambers have migrated from Germany and Austria to Poland. Death tolls at individual sites have been revised downward. Scores of fake memoirs and testimonies have been unmasked. And all of these findings have been accepted by mainstream historians.
A strong argument. One thing Holocaust revisionists often forget is that what the Jews were calling "The Holocaust" decades has already been disproved. I assure you there are Jews working as I type to come up with a bunch of sad, sad stories that include no gas chambers at all. Because they won't win on that front, anymore than they won with the soap.

What Greg fails to note here though, is that it's the motives of the Nazis that form the skeleton of the Jews' narrative. The methods and scale are just there to flesh it out, and support it if possible.

Quote:
Second, holocaust death totals are never going to be revised to zero. In a war in which countless innocent people of all nations died, countless innocent Jews surely died as well, and ultimately that’s all the holocaust needs to survive. The gas chambers, the genocidal intent, and the rest of it could be dropped, but poor little Anne Frank and many others like her would still be dead.
Nah. Maybe for TV watchers, but they're not people.

Nobody really cares if a Jew gets sick, and the Nazis give him chicken noodle soup, but he still turns into a skeleton and dies (especially if his race brought the disease to the camp in the first place lol). Nobody really cares if Himmler gets Jude Goldberg mixed up with Jude Silverberg and accidentally shoots the guy he didn't mean to. Claiming that the Nazis were sloppy or overzealous in completing their goals is so weak it's essentially conceding us the argument. Again, this is all about motives stemming from principles, not specific operations.

Quote:
Part of the power of the holocaust is the idea that it is history’s greatest crime, the worst thing that ever happened. This is a factual claim, which can be easily refuted. Lenin, Stalin, and Mao each killed more than six million people. (As many as 15 million people died in the USSR under Lenin’s leadership, during the revolution and civil war, before Stalin came to power.)
You're in "the reign of quantity", Greg. A random Jew's life is not worth a Slav's. I barely rate them as positive, Linder wouldn't even give them that. The Jews actually executed by the SS were deeply, uh, in the red.

Quote:
Imagine you are protesting some evil done by Jews and you are told that Jews have a right to do x because of the holocaust. Do you splutter that the holocaust is a “hoax” and then start disputing the numbers? Or do you simply say, “Two wrongs don’t make a right”?
I'm not a liar. Himmler wasn't wrong.

We only. Have. The truth. It's our one selling point, it's the only thing keeping us in the game.

Quote:
I wish to end with a few words from Jonathan Bowden, who has been a major inspiration for what I have written here. When an exponent of white revival is asked, “Well what’s your view of the Shoah then?” Bowden recommends simply saying: “We’ve stepped over that.” Meaning that we have overcome it, that we are moving forward, that the future calls, and we are a people who wish to have a future again, and we recognize that the holocaust is being used to abort that future.
Well he lived in Bongland, so if he didn't step back they'd probably grab him and lock him up in The Eiffel Tower.

Back in Free Country USA, that's an obvious dodge coming from an anti-Semitic White Nationalist. Like Matrix-style windmilling. Don't do it. Pls.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old October 17th, 2014 #143
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Just tie it to the Holodomor. Explain NS as a reaction to jewish mass murder in Russia. I always say the Nazis were very afraid the jews would do in Germany what they had just done in Russia. But it's definitely worth talking about 6m and gas chambers, and it's not defensive, it's aggressive as these are things everybody knows, and they are brought up continually, yet they will work for our side when exploded.
That's right. Tell them about that, and that the only kikes the Nazis executed (and we know it because they themselves meticulously recorded the executions - unlike the non-existent "death camp" ones) were jew commissars & partisans who were attacking behind German lines during Barbarossa; i.e. acts of war.

One can point out the many now-proven Nuremberg LIES of "suhvivahs" (pedal-powered kopf busters; big steel mass-electrocution plates; ad nauseam). Other facts like the deep Prussian Blue staining of the fumigation chamber, and lack of same in the "extermination" one. Or the Allied reconnaissance photos that show no hole in the "gas chamber" roof (no hole, no Hollowcost). So much jewshit to implode the myth.

But it's got to be in the holster and ready to be whipped out, fast & smooth: any sort of hesitation in a broadcast interview is the kiss of death when it comes to planting doubt & curiosity in the minds of jew-shepherded sheep:

"Ah - look at him stammering there. He was caught off guard by that! He knows he's peddling lies he can't defend...."

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 17th, 2014 #144
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Just tie it to the Holodomor. Explain NS as a reaction to jewish mass murder in Russia. I always say the Nazis were very afraid the jews would do in Germany what they had just done in Russia. But it's definitely worth talking about 6m and gas chambers, and it's not defensive, it's aggressive as these are things everybody knows, and they are brought up continually, yet they will work for our side when exploded.
I hate the idea of leading with the Ukraine stuff. Maybe because I'm a net-Nazi 4 realz, and gotta reprazent.

But the situations aren't comparable; the Ukrainians didn't deserve to be killed. The Jews did. It's not that the Jews were worse than the Nazis, it's that the Jews were the guilty party, period. Himmler was a hero. The Jews he killed were traitors and scum. So were a hell of a lot of the Jews he decided not to kill.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old October 17th, 2014 #145
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
I hate the idea of leading with the Ukraine stuff. Maybe because I'm a net-Nazi 4 realz, and gotta reprazent.

But the situations aren't comparable; the Ukrainians didn't deserve to be killed. The Jews did. It's not that the Jews were worse than the Nazis, it's that the Jews were the guilty party, period. Himmler was a hero. The Jews he killed were traitors and scum. So were a hell of a lot of the Jews he decided not to kill.
I'm not disagreeing. I don't ever get defensive. I attack. Get emo about the nastiness of the jews murdering people. Appeal to people's imagination at the shock and horror and fear germans and euros felt at what was going on there, and their desperation to defend against it happening at home.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 17th, 2014 at 11:23 PM.

Old October 17th, 2014 #146
Hadding

Quote:
And as I said the 'indignantly' smacks of the Taylor conceit, that we're all gentlemen here, that's the most important thing.
No, I disagree. It's more like the emotional posturing of a queer drama-queen. Greggy pulls that "indignant" routine all the time. I never saw Taylor do it.

You have yet to show any evidence for your thesis that Jared Taylor is the cause of anything that Greggy does.

Old October 17th, 2014 #147
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
I'm not disagreeing. I don't ever get defensive. I attack. Get emo about the nastiness of the jews murdering people. Appeal to people's imagination at hte shock and horror and fear germans and euros felt at what was going on there, and their desperation to defend against it happening at home.
My first response is actually more towards pride. But then, I'm genuinely more pro-Nazi then I am anti-Jewish.

Old October 17th, 2014 #148
Hadding

Quote:
My first response is actually more towards pride. But then, I'm genuinely more pro-Nazi then I am anti-Jewish.
If you were well informed and "pro-Nazi" you wouldn't call them Nazis.

Old October 17th, 2014 #149
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
If you were well informed and "pro-Nazi" you wouldn't call them Nazis.
Don't make me blitscrag you with my panzlers.

18/48!

Old October 17th, 2014 #150
Alex Linder
Administrator

I use a we're-adult-here tone...surely-you-don't-believe-that-kiddie-shit-version-of-wwii-and-hitler-you-get-on-tv.

Old October 17th, 2014 #151
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
No, I disagree. It's more like the emotional posturing of a queer drama-queen. Greggy pulls that "indignant" routine all the time. I never saw Taylor do it.

You have yet to show any evidence for your thesis that Jared Taylor is the cause of anything that Greggy does.
I don't need to show any evidence, Judge Judyman. I've gone back and forth with greggy many times, I know how he thinks and, for the most part, why.

Greggy is big on taste and sophistication, whether he can recognize them or not. He is similar to Jimmy Stewart Racial in that sense. "Ahm just a humble country preacher, but even I know that negroes have low IQs. Very low. ... Just wanted you to know that."

Old October 17th, 2014 #152
Hadding

Quote:
I don't need to show any evidence, Judge Judyman. I've gone back and forth with greggy many times, I know how he thinks and, for the most part, why.

Greggy is big on taste and sophistication, whether he can recognize them or not. He is similar to Jimmy Stewart Racial in that sense. "Ahm just a humble country preacher, but even I know that negroes have low IQs. Very low. ... Just wanted you to know that."
I just don't see anything concrete that supports your desire to blame Taylor for the sins of Greggy. I don't see Taylor ever saying that we must support the State of Israel, or that nobody should question the Holohoax. When I posted those instances of Greggy paraphrasing Golda Meir, your reaction was, Aha! Jared Taylor must be behind this! But I found no instance of Taylor ever saying anything like that.

Taylor is mostly fact-based and objective, unless you drag him into a discussion about something that he wants to avoid, then, if he has to bullshit his way out of it, he adopts a tone of befuddled naiveté, not the hysterical "indignation" and hyperventilation that is typical of Greggy.

I see some tendency in you to make excuses for Greggy -- perhaps because of his former association with VNN -- and blaming Taylor for what Greggy does seems to be exactly that.

I have no inclination to make any excuses for that faggot.

Last edited by Hadding; October 17th, 2014 at 11:11 PM.

Old October 17th, 2014 #153
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Who, in his right mind, is going to lay down his life for the benefit of his posterity if he thinks he can live forever by virtue of his faith in kike-jesus?
Quote:
I think that's a comparatively minor problem. Lots of the tea party patriotards are plenty angry, and they're willing to kill FOR jews, so...
No disrespect intended, Alex, but maybe you need to get out more.

Think back to how you felt before entering the arena in Knoxville the day you were wrestled to the ground by the cops and hauled off to jail.

Anything could have happened out there and you damn well knew it, and you damn well feared it, or at least you should have.

Look what happened to that White guy down in Florida who shot and killed one of three niggers in an SUV: Life plus 90 years.

Patriotards, in their wildest dreams, don't face odds like that. In fact they're mostly remote control killers, and they aren't ever going to pull life plus 90 years for jumping the gun in an emergency.

I know how it feels to be in the Army in a time of war. It's nothing like the kinda fear I feel when I go out in public and take up the racial fight.

Citizens Alliance of Lane County is having a rally at city hall at 10 tomorrow morning. The rally is a direct response to my leafleting in this area. The newspaper called today and asked if I planned to attend. I told them I had no plans to attend, and I don't, but maybe I should. Maybe I'm just too goddamned scared to go down there and face those SOBs.

So, I've got some thinking to do, and I don't know how it'll end up, but I know one thing for certain:

If I was a spineless christ-insane p.o.s. who figured he was going to spend eternity in paradise regardless of whether he stayed or went, there wouldn't be a chance in hell of my going down there.

This is why I get pissed off at charlatan White nationalists who protect and defend the juvenile practice of bleeding off our psychic energy from the physical fight into some goddamned pie-in-the-sky, phoney-baloney metaphysical realm.

I apologize if what I've written is unseemly or immodest. I'm wound up. I'm scared. The only thing that even comes close to giving me the kinda courage I need is my blood identity with future generations of White people whose lives may depend on what course of action I take in the morning.

It sucks.

Old October 17th, 2014 #154
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Got to make the person talking to FEEL the situation the Germans were in. that's not hard to do, with the corpses and bloody terror, like the murder of the romanov girls. whatever it takes, have to impress the jews were the BAD GUYS .

it's easy to tie all this to whatever you want, tie it to today's media and politics. i always do that - the sex shit you hate on tv - that's what these kikes were doing back then, in weimar. hitler stopped it. make people see the parallels. make them understand its JEWS behind this stuff driving it. make it emotional.

Old October 17th, 2014 #155
Cesar Tort

Quote:
Not really sure what you mean. Back then [1521-1821 in New Spain] people didnt know as much about race as today….
This is what I mean:

Moreover, the Iberians ruined their gene pool in a continent not because of the Jews, but because they fell prey of the "One Ring" together with Christ-instanity (cf. also my last blog entry).

American WNsts are simply ignoring history from Río Grande to Tierra del Fuego. Only thus they can afford to subscribe "bicausalism Type-A".

Old October 17th, 2014 #156
Hadding

Quote:
Got to make the person talking to FEEL the situation the Germans were in. that's not hard to do, with the corpses and bloody terror, like the murder of the romanov girls. whatever it takes, have to impress the jews were the BAD GUYS .
How about the Jews ARE the bad guys? A lot of people, especially leftists, are onto the Jews for creating every problem in the Middle East and dragging the USA into it, and also lying about it.

It's not a big leap from they lied about Saddam Hussein to they lied about Hitler.

No need to reach back to events of a century ago.

Old October 17th, 2014 #157
Cesar Tort

P.S. And incidentally, New Spaniards were somewhat conscious that race matters. See also another of my latest posts.

This is what I concluded there:
If we look at the history of the Iberian Peninsula from the highest tower of History we see that it is marked by two major Christian betrayals: the conversion of the Goths that broke the color barrier in the 6th century and, a thousand years later, the green light of a Pope for peninsular males to marry the conquered Amerindian. (In Portugal the church even allowed women to marry a number of imported negroes.)

Old October 18th, 2014 #158
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

Think back to how you felt before entering the arena in Knoxville the day you were wrestled to the ground by the cops and hauled off to jail.

Anything could have happened out there and you damn well knew it, and you damn well feared it, or at least you should have.

Look what happened to that White guy down in Florida who shot and killed one of three niggers in an SUV: Life plus 90 years.

Patriotards, in their wildest dreams, don't face odds like that. In fact they're mostly remote control killers, and they aren't ever going to pull life plus 90 years for jumping the gun in an emergency.

I know how it feels to be in the Army in a time of war. It's nothing like the kinda fear I feel when I go out in public and take up the racial fight.

Citizens Alliance of Lane County is having a rally at city hall at 10 tomorrow morning. The rally is a direct response to my leafleting in this area. The newspaper called today and asked if I planned to attend. I told them I had no plans to attend, and I don't, but maybe I should. Maybe I'm just too goddamned scared to go down there and face those SOBs.

So, I've got some thinking to do, and I don't know how it'll end up, but I know one thing for certain:

If I was a spineless christ-insane p.o.s. who figured he was going to spend eternity in paradise regardless of whether he stayed or went, there wouldn't be a chance in hell of my going down there.

This is why I get pissed off at charlatan White nationalists who protect and defend the juvenile practice of bleeding off our psychic energy from the physical fight into some goddamned pie-in-the-sky, phoney-baloney metaphysical realm.

I apologize if what I've written is unseemly or immodest. I'm wound up. I'm scared. The only thing that even comes close to giving me the kinda courage I need is my blood identity with future generations of White people whose lives may depend on what course of action I take in the morning.

It sucks.
I'd go. You'll get a chance to respond to people. Nothing will happen. They'll just talk some bs. It will be uncomfortable, that's all.

It's great you're doing this, if I were there I'd go with you.

The fear in these things is really just apprenhension and the reality is always better than it seems beforehand.

"Worry gives little things big shadows." --Swedish proverb (supposedly)

Old October 18th, 2014 #159
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

What struck me was that all the official vectors were treating us as the bad guys. For talking about the context in which a girl/boy were raped tortured and murdered. That's a seriously disordered state of things.

Quote:

No you're not. It's just some faggot priest, it always is. And a bunch of PC idiots. Nothing to be physically afraid.

You are Jimmy Marr. YOU HAVE SOMETHING THEY NEED TO HEAR.

It's not about YOU or YOUR LIMITATIONS. You are the vessel through which what they need to hear passes. Get over yourself so that you can concentrate 100% on finding the best form in which to put the message so that it communicates to them like fucking EBOLA. (which, btw, as if by providence appears to be used by you as an example of multiculturalism's wonderful benefits)

Quote:

It's just a rally. I know it's uncomfortable being completely alone, but you can do it. Whatever potential supporters you have - this is the time they will get to see you and talk to you.

Quote:
Ok well I don't see it that way so much as they're basically worthless except as fodder because they don't even see the point of reconciling inconsistencies.

Quote:
Righteous anger is good fuel. YOU have something THEY need to hear. I always hated people from Boston, then I met someone really cool from there. Changed my opinion completely.

Old October 18th, 2014 #160
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
How about the Jews ARE the bad guys? A lot of people, especially leftists, are onto the Jews for creating every problem in the Middle East and dragging the USA into it, and also lying about it.

It's not a big leap from they lied about Saddam Hussein to they lied about Hitler.

No need to reach back to events of a century ago.
Of course. WE are the good guys, THEY (jews + assoc. shitheads) are the BAD GUYS. Make it simple, make it emotional. Find common ground, use that. If they're against immigration or the war, go there. Cite KM on open borders. Talk about walt and mearsheimer on The Lobby. WE have to protecdt OUR people against these horrible miserable death-dealing lying border-opening race-genociding media-controlling jews.

Tags
#1, white nationalism, wn infighting

Thread