Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 5th, 2006 #1
John Creagh

Default Playboy features first Jewish centerfold; Last taboo finally falls

LOS ANGELES -- For the first time since its inception 48 years ago, Playboy magazine has featured a Jewish centerfold - Lindsey Vuolo. After going Hebrew-free for 575 issues, Playboy founder Hugh Hefner felt compelled to give a statement on why he had broken what many had considered the final taboo in the November issue.

"We know, of course, that most men find Jewesses to be overbearing hags whose shrill nagging drives Jewish men bald with worry and self-loathing," stated Playboy founder Hugh Hefner. "But that's purely a stereotype, and if there's one thing Playboy's about, it's opening up the American mind and shaking free of the old traditions."

But old traditions die hard, and even in the field of gentlemen's entertainment, not everyone applauded the move.

"I admire Hef's courage and his candid embrace of sexuality of all kinds," stated Penthouse Publisher Bob Guccione. "But I just don't know whether my magazine is ready to go that far. We were the first to show America the pink, and no one can match us for our emphasis on watersports, but I just can't imagine showing a real live Jewess in our pages. Not yet, at least."

Hustler head Larry Flynt agreed. "A Jew??? Oh for the love of God! Have some decency!"

But don't tell Miss Vuolo to be ashamed of her heritage. While she may not be just another cardboard cut-out of Golda Meir, she's 100% committed to holding on to her cultural roots. According to Vuolo's Playmate Data Sheet, her 'Turn-Ons' are: "doctors, making expensive dinner reservations, and luring Christian men to hell." Her 'Turn-Offs' include: "Schvartzes and fellatio."

Indeed, Playboy had to resort to unorthodox methods to land its first orthodox playmate.

"Most models want a simple modeling fee," said Hefner. "But Ms. Vuolo insisted that her mother be allowed to move into the mansion for as long as Ms. Vuolo was a part of the Playboy family. Do I regret it? You try some of this Kugel and tell me if you could ever regret this!"

Hefner has even gone so far as to rename Miss Vuolo's title from Miss November to Miss Kislev, 5762. "It's a tip of the Yarmulke to the Jew Calendar," explained Hefner.

But even Hefner admits that he has had to make some concessions to the sensibility of the Average American male. "When you look at the pictures, you won't see the Jew horns on the top of her head," stated Hefner. "I guess the photographer airbrushed them out. But it was purely an aesthetic call."

http://www.nationallampoon.com/news/11_29a.asp

Old May 5th, 2006 #2
Shirt

Teeth by dr. abraham feinstein.
Nose job by dr. moses weingerbergen.
Boobs by dr. malachi yid..........

Old May 5th, 2006 #3
albion

Default Barbi Benton - March 1970

Benton (born Barbara Klein), became famous as a Playboy Playmate and Hugh Hefner's consort in the 1970s. She later married trailer park developer Gradow. As an actress, Benton has appeared on television and in films, including several editions of Circus of the Stars and Hugh Hefner: Once Upon a Time.

Shortly after meeting Hefner, at his suggestion, she changed her name to the more showbiz-friendly Barbi Benton. "When he asked me out," Barbi recalls, "I was 18 and he was 42. I said I'd never gone out with anyone older than 24, and he said, 'That's all right. Neither have I.' We hit it off right away, and it lasted for eight years!"

Last edited by albion; May 5th, 2006 at 03:05 PM.

Old May 5th, 2006 #4
Sean Martin

typical filthy yid trying to look white. If she hates whites so much why did she spend $50,000 to look white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creagh
her 'Turn-Ons' are: "doctors, making expensive dinner reservations, and luring Christian men to hell."

Old May 5th, 2006 #5
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Her 'Turn-Offs' include: "Schvartzes and fellatio."
That means she a racist. Where's the ADL now?

I bet her pussy smells like Gefelte fish.

Old May 5th, 2006 #6
Dr. Zaius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL

I bet her pussy smells like Gefelte fish.

Bwahahahahaaaa!

Old May 5th, 2006 #7
VONBLOWVENS

Its a PARODY morons.

Now go edit your posts accordingly.

Old May 5th, 2006 #8
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLOWVENS
Its a PARODY morons.

Now go edit your posts accordingly.
Why was this name allowed to be used?

Old May 6th, 2006 #9
Ironguard1940

Default Seriously, this girl is a fox

[QUOTE=John Creagh]

Perhaps you all are seeing things I am not. Horrible? I beg to differ. Jewish? Mexican? I don't think so. She looks doable to me. I wanna see her naked!!!

Old May 6th, 2006 #10
Schopenhauer

Default Happy Hebe's

According to Jewpedia:

Quote:
Vuolo was born in Princeton, New Jersey, to an American Jewish mother of Russian descent and an Italian-American father who converted to Judaism to marry her mother; and she was raised Jewish. Pictures of Vuolo's bat mitzvah ceremony at age 13 were included in her Playboy pictorial. The fact that she attended an Orthodox synagogue while she was active with Playboy (although none of the men in the synagogue acknowledged recognizing her) led to a fair amount of media attention, including an interview with columnist Shmuley Boteach.[2] "I consider myself a nice Jewish girl," Vuolo says of herself. She frequently connects with her Jewish roots and religion and has denounced intermarriage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsey_Vuolo

Old May 6th, 2006 #11
Ironguard1940

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schopenhauer
Well, so much for my previous post. She's a kike. That is a shame, she is still beautiful. To ruin that beauty by being jewish should be a crime. BTW, wikipedia also says that she is not the first jewish playmate, but the first OPENLY jewish playmate. Apparently there was a kikess in Playboy in 1959, but she was not so open about it. Since Hef himself is a kike, I am surprised that at least 50% of the playmates are not jewish. But oi, vey, it must be hard to find jewesses to meet playmate standards and sell those mags, eh?

Thread