Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2023 #1
SF.Elizabeth

Default Say something random chat thread

Stormfront is down again.

Yesterday on Stormfront I learned that the salamander in my apartment is actually a lizard called a brown anole.

I ordered Old Navy pink flip flops from Amazon and USPS says it was delivered to my mailbox but it is NOT there. I called the local post office 3 times and they keep disconnecting their phone after letting it ring and ring. Then I called 1 800 ASK USPS and I made a complaint.

The new amethyst ring I bought for my Mom from Amazon arrived from an Amazon delivery person but my Mom doesn't like it. The setting is too big and the size of the ring is too small -it fits her pinky. I opted for UPS to pick it up tomorrow to return to Amazon. The new rune ring I bought for myself is okay. I like it. I now have 2 rune rings.

My Mom lost one of her amethyst earrings today. Luckily she has another pair just like it because she lost it before.

Elizabeth from www.whitebiocentrism.com

Old April 21st, 2023 #2
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF.Elizabeth View Post
Stormfront is down again.
Unfortunately, that is so.

There are also green anoles. We have them everywhere here in Florida.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anolis_carolinensis

Old April 21st, 2023 #3
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Massa View Post
Unfortunately, that is so.

There are also green anoles. We have them everywhere here in Florida.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anolis_carolinensis
Do you live in Panama City? My family used to take a trip there each year when I was a kid. Once when I was 9 years old me and my sister were on the beach and a guy with a helicopter offered to take us for a ride in his copter. It was cool. I remember eatimg raw oysters at Allen's Oyster Bar.

Old April 21st, 2023 #4
bedford

What do people think of the Rolling Stones album Their satanic majesties request? It was released in Decenber 1967. I think it was a psychedelic album which was supposed to be the Stones answer to the Beatles Sgt. Pepper album.
Is it lame or is the quality good?
I like some of the songs like 2000 light years from home.

Old April 21st, 2023 #5
Major Sharpe
Banned

Old April 21st, 2023 #6
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Do you live in Panama City? My family used to take a trip there each year when I was a kid. Once when I was 9 years old me and my sister were on the beach and a guy with a helicopter offered to take us for a ride in his copter. It was cool. I remember eatimg raw oysters at Allen's Oyster Bar.
Yes, I do.

Old April 21st, 2023 #7
SF.Elizabeth

Quote:
What do people think of the Rolling Stones album Their satanic majesties request? It was released in Decenber 1967. I think it was a psychedelic album which was supposed to be the Stones answer to the Beatles Sgt. Pepper album.
I never bought a Rolling Stones album, never listened to one, only heard their songs on the radio, so I honestly have no opinion.

Old April 21st, 2023 #8
SF.Elizabeth

My brave Mom grabbed the lizard and put it outside a few minutes ago.

We were waiting for grocery delivery from Walmart. I went outside to watch for the delivery guy. Someone was directing him to the wrong building! I shouted, "Are you from Walmart?!?", to the guy holding a bazillion gray plastic Walmart bags, and he came over to me and delivered the groceries. When he left I spotted the lizard that has been in the apartment for over a week clinging to the living room curtain. My Mom used a plastic bag to grab the lizard (what we've been calling a salamander) and she, shaking it, threw it outside. She said she was shaking it so it wouldn't bite her.

Old April 21st, 2023 #9
SF.Elizabeth

I'm waiting for USPS and UPS.

My Mom doesn't like a ring I bought her so I'm waiting for UPS to come pick it up to return it to Amazon.

And I received a call from my local USPS post office. They are going to send a carrier out to look for my package that I didn't get yesterday. I had received an alert yesterday that it was delivered to my mailbox but it wasn't there.

Old April 21st, 2023 #10
Ole Massa

Quote:
The Rolling Stones have always been badass.

Old April 21st, 2023 #11
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Massa View Post
The Rolling Stones have always been badass.
I thought Some Girls from 1978 was one of their best albums.
The lyrics to Faraway Eyes are funny. Miss you was a big hit though some fans were put off by the disco aspect but that was released right when disco was really big so other artists were doing those type of songs too.
Disco Apocalypse by Jackson Browne was lame. What is apocalyptic about disco? But it was better than Disco Duck.

Old April 21st, 2023 #12
SF.Elizabeth

The USPS lady that called me around 11:30 am from my post office had said she'd call me right back. She didn't call me right back. I have 2 phone numbers for my post office and no one picks up the phone so I called 1 800 ASK USPS again. Now I am told to wait until Monday.

UPS didn't come yet.

Old April 21st, 2023 #13
SF.Elizabeth

Forgot to mention that I checked my mailbox today. I have mail but the mail carrier put mail for another building in my mailbox. Same apartment number but different building. I walked it over there, knocked on the door, no answer, so I stuck in the door/doorframe. We have a clusterbox outside for four buildings.

Old April 22nd, 2023 #14
SF.Elizabeth

UPS arrived at about 6:45pm to pick up the return package. Then I took a nap.

Old April 22nd, 2023 #15
SF.Elizabeth

I contacted Amazon and they are refunding me for my missing package. I told them USPS told me to wait until Monday and gave them the USPS service request number.

Old April 22nd, 2023 #16
bedford

The last two times I went to the post offide to buy stamps the clerk gave me stamps with non white people on them. The clerk didn't ask me what I wanted.
The first time she gave me Black Heritage stamps with some blak guy on it I had never heard of. The clerk was black so I didn't feel like refusing them.
Today the clerk picks up ten stamps. At a distance it looked like General Patton
because it was a picture of a man with a brown jacket and a round helemt, i would like to get some Patton stamps. Then I looked at the stamps closer and they had Japanese soldiers and it said Japanese American soldiers in WW2.
The point is white people on stamps are being replaced more often with muds.

Old April 22nd, 2023 #17
SF.Elizabeth

Default postage stamps

Quote:
The last two times I went to the post offide to buy stamps the clerk gave me stamps with non white people on them. The clerk didn't ask me what I wanted.
The first time she gave me Black Heritage stamps with some blak guy on it I had never heard of. The clerk was black so I didn't feel like refusing them.
Today the clerk picks up ten stamps. At a distance it looked like General Patton
because it was a picture of a man with a brown jacket and a round helemt, i would like to get some Patton stamps. Then I looked at the stamps closer and they had Japanese soldiers and it said Japanese American soldiers in WW2.
The point is white people on stamps are being replaced more often with muds.
I had this problem. I was given postage stamps with black people on them twice. They didn't ask me what I wanted. I solved the problem by not buying postage stamps inside the post office anymore. I go to their website www.usps.com and select which stamps I want to buy and they mail them to me. I've done this several times and they now sent me a beautiful free catalog called PHILATELIC.

I buy the "forever" postage stamps that won't expire. They currently have 53 varieties of those.

Last edited by SF.Elizabeth; April 22nd, 2023 at 04:39 PM.

Old April 22nd, 2023 #18
Major Sharpe
Banned

Random question:

Whatever happened to April Gaede?

Old April 23rd, 2023 #19
SF.Elizabeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sharpe View Post
Random question:

Whatever happened to April Gaede?
I don't know.

Old April 23rd, 2023 #20
SF.Elizabeth

One of my neighbors brought my missing USPS package over - they were in his mailbox.

I went on Amazon.com to tell them I have my package now and to cancel my refund.

Thread