VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 21st, 2018 #1
alex revision

Default Stoke-on-Trent Central candidate guilty of race hate charges

Stoke-on-Trent Central candidate guilty of race hate charges

A 79-year-old woman who campaigned to be an MP and praised Hitler on a website blog has been found guilty of stirring up racial hatred.

Barbara Fielding-Morriss, a self-confessed white supremacist and anti-Semite, stood as an independent in Stoke-on-Trent in June's election.

She described Adolf Hitler as a good man and wished Great Britain to be "white only".

She was found guilty of three charges at Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court.

The jury found her not guilty of a fourth charge of publishing written material with the intent of stirring up racial hatred.

Judge Mr Recorder Julian Taylor said some of the articles contained the "most vile details" he'd ever read and that she should be "thoroughly ashamed" of herself.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...shire-44562782

Old June 22nd, 2018 #2
scouse83

Reinstate monarchy party what's all that about? They need their heads chopping off. Apart from that I totally agree with her.

Old June 22nd, 2018 #3
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Stoke-on-Trent Central candidate guilty of race hate charges

A 79-year-old woman who campaigned to be an MP and praised Hitler on a website blog has been found guilty of stirring up racial hatred.

Barbara Fielding-Morriss, a self-confessed white supremacist and anti-Semite, stood as an independent in Stoke-on-Trent in June's election.

She described Adolf Hitler as a good man and wished Great Britain to be "white only".

She was found guilty of three charges at Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court.

The jury found her not guilty of a fourth charge of publishing written material with the intent of stirring up racial hatred.

Judge Mr Recorder Julian Taylor said some of the articles contained the "most vile details" he'd ever read and that she should be "thoroughly ashamed" of herself.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...shire-44562782

"most vile details"
So not lies or falsehoods but "vile details".It would seem snowflake Taylor hasn't followed the script there.

Chase them into the swamps

Old June 22nd, 2018 #4
White Dragon

What a nice lady.

Old June 23rd, 2018 #5
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Her final submission to the jury was: "Don't mind if you find me guilty as I've done my best to save you from extinction."
Imagine this country in 10 more years.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; June 23rd, 2018 at 02:05 AM.

Thread