VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 1st, 2018 #361
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
No, that's not it. Jan usually name the articles with "Team White" when Linder is on.

Last edited by Robbie Key; May 2nd, 2018 at 03:41 AM.

Old May 16th, 2018 #362
Robbie Key

I've never heard a woman being involved in a serious discussion without laughing randomly in the middle of it all.

Old May 17th, 2018 #363
Alex Linder
Administrator

We recorded a new #TeamWhite today, very good one. Jan promises to send me the segregated link when it appears, and I'll post it here.

I am going to resume audiobook taping next week. I do have a new system, I'm assuming it will work and I'm smart enough to work it. Hate it when you have a proven solution and new operating system doesn't support it but so it goes.

Old May 18th, 2018 #364
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
We recorded a new #TeamWhite today, very good one. Jan promises to send me the segregated link when it appears, and I'll post it here.

I am going to resume audiobook taping next week. I do have a new system, I'm assuming it will work and I'm smart enough to work it. Hate it when you have a proven solution and new operating system doesn't support it but so it goes.
Good to hear you folks are getting back on it. I am wanting to do so myself. I have so much to talk about.

I'm using a modded version of WinXP these days. All the fun of Win10 without the ball and chain. So I still get to use my legacy programs. Oh happy days, as GM would say.

Old May 20th, 2018 #365
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
I've never heard a woman being involved in a serious discussion without laughing randomly in the middle of it all.
Ann Coal-ter is a notable example of this. She laughs throughout almost all her interviews. It's a persona. She's a Career Gal, as Linder says. She's in it for the fame and money.

Less talk, more action

Old May 22nd, 2018 #366
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
With all due respect, and there might be mitigating circumstances, but I don't really understand what's taking so long. It's just a matter of uploading it? You yourself put your stuff immediately after recording your audiobooks, for instance.

Old May 22nd, 2018 #367
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Ann Coal-ter is a notable example of this. She laughs throughout almost all her interviews. It's a persona. She's a Career Gal, as Linder says. She's in it for the fame and money.
I don't think it's something conscious, I see it everywhere. I think it is a biological strait women are imbued with. They're physically weaker - the need to make a situation more mellow and 'chill' is greater. A laugh is always good for that.

Old May 23rd, 2018 #368
Robbie Key

Trump isn't allowed to ban any Twitter accounts according to the constitution, the court has decided. So, how many unconstitutional wars have American presidents started now again? 'The Devil can cite Scripture for his purpose' comes to mind...

Old May 26th, 2018 #369
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://historyreviewed.com/index.php...man-of-honour/

#TeamWhite podcast with Jan and Alfred

[recorded 2018-05-17]

Old July 2nd, 2018 #370
Alex Linder
Administrator

ok..had some struggles with bad health last six weeks, which has delayed my personal recording. i've promised at least 2 different people i would do podcasts with them in july, so if they come back that will happen and i'll post it here. i'm going to record personal podcasts myself, and resume audiobooks.

it's growing clear to me that the intellectual work that could be done but isn't right now would be

MGTOW in Context: a True Response to Feminism Knows it is Just One (Broad) Front in the Jewish War on Whites

and

Christianity Is Anti-White By Principle

Old July 3rd, 2018 #371
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Hope you're feeling better Alex. I look forward to new material. Cheers!

Old July 4th, 2018 #372
Erik T. White

I am so glad you're feeling better, Mr. Linder. May you be fit and fine quickly and stay in good health. The White Race needs you!!!!!

Old July 5th, 2018 #373
Alex Linder
Administrator

I recorded a podcast with a Kirksville-local guy. We'll see what he does with the material. That was yesterday, 2018-07-04.

Old July 5th, 2018 #374
Crowe

Glad to hear you're doing better Alex. The material you provide to the movement is top notch.

Old July 5th, 2018 #375
Crowe

My take on MGTOW, specifically the people in the movement who don't like it, is that they expect men to just "take one for the home team" and #dealwithit, or they're just not men. Some of them have an agenda they're not being transparent about.

Regardless of anyone's personal view on the matter, people can be products of their environment, and MGTOW is a response to an environment that's not benefitting men.

Old July 5th, 2018 #376
Paul

Alex, I hear this stuff called "Balance of Nature" advertised on the radio. It's concentrated natural vitamins. They always have testimonials from people who use it who say it helped them with all kinds of ailments. You can order by phone. I think the number is 1-800-246-8751. They also have a website balanceofnature.com.

Old July 5th, 2018 #377
Sean Gruber

MGTOW is another one of those bullshit "workarounds." Instead of dealing with the root cause (the jewed anticulture), these shekel-hounds on EUTube et al. blame the puppet not the hand. They shit on the other sex as such, 50% of population. They should just be dropping banners from highway overpasses: EXTINCTION NOW.

I sense bad motives in the shekel-hounds, not merely innocent short-sightedness. Think about it. An honest man, seeing that women have gone bad suddenly (on a historical timescale), ISN'T going to seek the cause(s) of that? He isn't even going to burp WTF? He's not curious, even though this horrible change in women is the defining issue of his life (so he says)? He's just going to do daily content avoiding any investigation into the cause of the problem? I can see how the average dope can't see beyond "these feminazis" to the JQ...but somebody doing smart and funny daily content, no. I call bullshit.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; July 5th, 2018 at 09:16 AM. Reason: addition, clarity

Old July 5th, 2018 #378
Crowe

I agree with Sean's assessment. MGTOW isn't a solution, it's more of a stepping stone towards getting to the root of the real problems. Whereas feminism isn't a stepping stone that leads anywhere productive. Biggest thing that differentiates MGTOW from feminism, is that MGTOW is counter (((culture))), whereas feminism is just (((culture))).

Old July 7th, 2018 #379
Robbie Key

What do you plan on recording first? I feel like one of Rockwell's books would be very prescient. He was truly insightful.

Old July 7th, 2018 #380
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I agree with Sean's assessment. MGTOW isn't a solution, it's more of a stepping stone towards getting to the root of the real problems. Whereas feminism isn't a stepping stone that leads anywhere productive. Biggest thing that differentiates MGTOW from feminism, is that MGTOW is counter (((culture))), whereas feminism is just (((culture))).
MGTOW is a personal solution. Like concealed carry. It's for people who don't think they can change the system, or don't want to try. They just want to avoid the problems it produces.

Tags
alex linder, alinderblog.blogspot.com

Thread