VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 9th, 2018 #1
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Default California Racist Voters Guide

I was wondering if there was a good guide to follow. Governor, Senator, other important stuff on the ballot.

Patrick Little looks good:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pa...zi-california/

For Governor, Travis Allen might be hardest on illegals.

Last edited by Adolf Goldbergstein; May 9th, 2018 at 09:20 PM.

Old May 9th, 2018 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I am taking the position that, unless a candidate is explicitly pro-White, I will not vote for him. Voting for a conservative pro-Israeli candidate so that a liberal pro-Jewish candidate doesn't get elected only encourages those invested in the current system.

Patrick Little is the only explicitly pro-White candidate in this election cycle that I am aware of, although if anyone knows of others, he should mention them in this thread. If there are no explicitly pro-White candidates on your ballot, stay home on election day.

Old May 13th, 2018 #3
Sean Gruber

Your choices are bullet to the liver (Republicrat) or bullet to the head (Demopublican). If you don't vote, you get bullet to the head (Demopublican). If you vote for a fringe candidate, you get bullet to the head (Demopublican).

Which choice do you make, assuming your goal is to stay alive and fight where it actually counts (which is not in the voting booth)?

Less talk, more action

Old May 13th, 2018 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I believe Patrick Little is polling second to bitchface. That is awesome.

Republicans are 'baffled' by his muh Jew commentary:

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/po...210422574.html

I've never seen anyone talk like that in my lifetime when running for such a high office, and if you are in Cali please vote for him.

Old May 13th, 2018 #5
Ironguard1940

Default Stewart is implicitly pro-White, which IMO will have to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
I am taking the position that, unless a candidate is explicitly pro-White, I will not vote for him. Voting for a conservative pro-Israeli candidate so that a liberal pro-Jewish candidate doesn't get elected only encourages those invested in the current system.

Patrick Little is the only explicitly pro-White candidate in this election cycle that I am aware of, although if anyone knows of others, he should mention them in this thread. If there are no explicitly pro-White candidates on your ballot, stay home on election day.
The closest thing to a pro-White candidate Virginia has is Corey Stewart for US Senate. He is not explicitly pro-White but he is as close as it gets. He's closer than Trump is by a long shot. As at-large chairman of Prince William County, he led the crackdown on illegal immigrants, the toughest in the country and greatly reduced crime as a result. He is pro-gun and pro-Confederate. He has two opponents in the Republicuck primary-a nigger preacher named E. W. Jackson and a former green nigger named Nick Freitas. Freitas has vowed to oppose federal immigration laws. Jackson is a nigger preacher. By default, it is Stewart or no one IMO. Tim Kaine is the democrap incumbent running unopposed so many craps will vote in the cuck primary which could hurt Stewart. If you are in Virginia, vote Stewart or stay home.

Old May 15th, 2018 #6
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

I've never seen anyone talk like that in my lifetime when running for such a high office, and if you are in Cali please vote for him.
Very impressive man. He'll destroy the old hag in a debate.

Old May 16th, 2018 #7
remnant

This was recorded in February, so is dated in some respects. Very good and
very long interview. Watch and share

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iw73va5VbFIN/

Old May 17th, 2018 #8
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default Rick Tyler for Congress from Tennessee

Rick Tyler, a candidate for Congress from Tennessee, is also an explicitly pro-White candidate who deserves the vote from anyone in his district.

Old May 18th, 2018 #9
zoomcopter

Quote:

An upset in the Senate election would be a political earthquake. Truly earth-shaking.

Old May 18th, 2018 #10
zoomcopter

Quote:

Republicans are 'baffled' by his muh Jew commentary:

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/po...210422574.html

I've never seen anyone talk like that in my lifetime when running for such a high office, and if you are in Cali please vote for him
Most Western countries have enacted laws against truly free speech.

South Carolina recently passed a law making criticism of Israel illegal.

Patrick Little may be the last politician free to speak out against Jews.

Old May 18th, 2018 #11
zoomcopter

Quote:

One day, our grandchildren will ask us, "What did you do in the fight to save Free Speech?"

History will record Patrick Little as the mythic David up against the Goliath Jewish monster.

"What did you do, grandpa/grandma?" when David took on Goliath..

Old May 18th, 2018 #12
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Your choices are bullet to the liver (Republicrat) or bullet to the head (Demopublican).

Which choice do you make, assuming your goal is to stay alive and fight where it actually counts (which is not in the voting booth)?
Wars are won in the public opinion arena, not in the voting booth.

If Patrick Little can open the Overton window, he will have served his purpose.

A live debate between the tired old Jewess and a young smart ex-Marine will shatter the Overton window.

Old May 18th, 2018 #13
zoomcopter

Can you imagine a debate where it has become a crime to criticize Jewish behavior?

South Carolina is moving to make it illegal, as it already is in many Western countries.

Patrick Little may be the last candidate to debate the merits of the Sackler family making 35 billion dollars, on the opiate addiction of America.

Henceforth, it may be illegal to point out the fact that the Sackler killers are Jewish.

Thread