VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 8th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Bloodthirsty zionist Charles Krauthammer says: "I only have a few weeks left to live"

From the jewish news site JTA:

Quote:
Charles Krauthammer says he has weeks to live

Charles Krauthammer, a conservative champion of Israel, announced that he has weeks to live.
(...)
“There was no sign of it as recently as a month ago, which means it is aggressive and spreading rapidly,’ Krauthammer wrote. “My doctors tell me their best estimate is that I have only a few weeks left to live. This is the final verdict. My fight is over.”

Krauthammer, 68, has been outspoken for decades in his support of Israel, and was a lacerating critic of the Obama administration. His rejection of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal was influential in galvanizing Jewish organizational opposition to the deal.
(...)
Krauthammer also was among a small but unyielding core of conservatives who opposed Donald Trump, even as he closed in on the Republican presidential nomination in 2016 and then the presidency. (...) He said Trump’s failure to unequivocally condemn white supremacists and neo-Nazis whose protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, culminated in a deadly attack on a counterprotester was a “moral disgrace.”
(...)
Krauthammer also was an outspoken advocate of the Iraq War, scrambling to defend his advocacy when the war went south.
https://www.jta.org/2018/06/08/news-...ays-weeks-live

Old June 8th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
My dear Dr. Krauthammer:

STERBEN JUDENRATTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE JEW RAT!!!!

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; June 8th, 2018 at 03:26 PM. Reason: spelling error

Old June 8th, 2018 #3
StanSikorski
Mechanic

A nice, White Pill! This butt-ugly kike has been a pain in the ass since I can remember and I'm about a month away from 53. Good riddance to rat rubbish!

Old June 8th, 2018 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
A nice, White Pill! This butt-ugly kike has been a pain in the ass since I can remember and I'm about a month away from 53. Good riddance to rat rubbish!
Yep. And neo-con Flush Limpwrist used to just fawn over Krauthammer all the time when I listened to its radio show about 20 years or so ago for awhile until I woke up and realized that Flush is a shithead:

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; June 8th, 2018 at 03:58 PM. Reason: more info

Old June 8th, 2018 #5
Ray Allan

Thumbs up

First, that jewess handbag designer in New York and jew "chef" Anthony Bourdain kill themselves, now this turtle-faced creepy kike Krauthammer will kick the bucket soon. As Glenn Miller said, oh glory day!

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 8th, 2018 #6
Ironguard1940

Default Only 13,999, 997 (or so) to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
First, that jewess handbag designer in New York and jew "chef" Anthony Bourdain kill themselves, now this turtle-faced creepy kike Krauthammer will kick the bucket soon. As Glenn Miller said, oh glory day!
Any time a kike dies it is a good thing, regardless of circumstances.

Old June 9th, 2018 #7
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Kate Spade was not a jew.
"Her ancestry was mostly Irish."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Spade

As for this anti-Huwhite kike warmonger, just fucking die already!

"He said Trump’s failure to unequivocally condemn white supremacists and neo-Nazis whose protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, culminated in a deadly attack on a counterprotester was a “moral disgrace.”

Old June 9th, 2018 #8
Serbian

Thumbs up

Look how sad the whore is. I love it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=5gKeJp3MyGw

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 9th, 2018 #9
steven clark

Default Bloodthirsty zionist Charles Krauthammer says: "I only have a few weeks left to live.'

For Ray Allen: also, that Black female surgeon in Atlanta doing rap shit while operating on her patients (damaging many of them) got suspended.
it does seem like we're on a roll.

I remember Tony Snow, this whiny voiced neocon who married a Jew, and how he was always toeing the neocon line, and how relieved I was when he died from cancer. Just neocon through and through. Once while subbing for Rush he said 'Immigration is a dead issue. No one carrrres!'
A real love war and back Bush jerk.

Old June 9th, 2018 #10
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Look how sad the whore is. I love it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=5gKeJp3MyGw
He's a jew, so no surprises there.

My jewdar is amazing.

"Wallace is Jewish and both his parents were Jewish."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Wallace

Old June 9th, 2018 #11
SSNP

having fun shitting all over him on Fagbook and triggering boomers

Old June 10th, 2018 #12
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Why postpone it?!? Join the other filthy kike Anthony Bourdain!

Old June 10th, 2018 #13
Stewart Meadows

Only a few weeks left to live, eh? Sorry, but I have more sympathy for the countless innocent people who have been brutally killed in the disgraceful – and, I assume, illegal – Iraq war that the bloodthirsty, Hebrew-speaking jewish supremacist Krauthammer and his satanic fellow tribesmen were frantically pushing for.

Here's an article from the Israeli newspaper Haaretz that shows that jews were responsible for the disastrous Iraq war:

Quote:
The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history. Two of them, journalists William Kristol and Charles Krauthammer, say it's possible.
(...)
In the course of the past year, a new belief has emerged in the town: the belief in war against Iraq. That ardent faith was disseminated by a small group of 25 or 30 neoconservatives, almost all of them Jewish, almost all of them intellectuals (a partial list: Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, William Kristol, Eliot Abrams, Charles Krauthammer), people who are mutual friends and cultivate one another and are convinced that political ideas are a major driving force of history.
(...)
Is this going to turn into a second Vietnam? Charles Krauthammer says no. There is no similarity to Vietnam. Unlike in the 1960s, there is no anti-establishment subculture in the United States now. Unlike in the 1960s, there is now an abiding love of the army in the United States. Unlike in the 1960s, there is a determined president, one with character, in the White House. (...) Charles Krauthammer is handsome, swarthy and articulate.
(...)
First of all, this is a war for disarming Iraq of its weapons of mass destruction. That's the basis, the self-evident cause, and it is also sufficient cause in itself.
https://www.haaretz.com/1.4764706

Old June 10th, 2018 #14
Nockda Redout

Quote:
He said Trump’s failure to unequivocally condemn white supremacists and neo-Nazis whose protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, culminated in a deadly attack on a counterprotester was a “moral disgrace.”
White supremacists and Neo-Nazi's?
He must mean the law abiding White activists standing up for their civil rights and who had acquired a permit to march.
It was the leftists who crashed their peaceful march with the intention of instigating a riot and thereby denying White people the right to defend their civil rights.
Also the fat pig who keeled over dead was an obese heavy smoker on drugs out exerting herself on a sweltering hot day.
She wan't hit by the car, she flopped over dead from a heart attack.
She hit the pavement several yards from where the guy crashed his car after he was attacked by communist agitators.
Why the hell should Donald Trump condemn the people who had nothing to do with it?
Because they are White?

Old June 10th, 2018 #15
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon! View Post
Why postpone it?!? Join the other filthy kike Anthony Bourdain!
EXCELLENT!!!!!

But the angry wolf has a word too:

So does this White Man:

Hey, you goddam jew:

Just die, jew!!! The quicker, in the most pain, the better!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; June 10th, 2018 at 06:16 PM. Reason: more info

Old June 10th, 2018 #16
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Kate Spade was not a jew.
"Her ancestry was mostly Irish."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Spade

As for this anti-Huwhite kike warmonger, just fucking die already!

"He said Trump’s failure to unequivocally condemn white supremacists and neo-Nazis whose protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, culminated in a deadly attack on a counterprotester was a “moral disgrace.”

Trump further complicates Charlottesville response
She might not be a Jew, but many of these famous people are jews by proxy anyway. The way they act and everything is just the same.

Old June 11th, 2018 #17
Stewart Meadows

By the way, folks, have you noticed that Krauthammer look a lot like The Ugly Duchess?

Quote:
The Ugly Duchess (also known as A Grotesque Old Woman) is a satirical portrait painted by the Flemish artist Quentin Matsys around 1513.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ugly_Duchess

Old June 17th, 2018 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Krauthammer also was an outspoken advocate of the Iraq War, scrambling to defend his advocacy when the war went south.
The despicable jewish supremacist Charles Krauthammer lied to the public about Saddam Hussein's non-existent weapons of mass destruction in order to get his American host country to go to war against Iraq for the benefit of his real home country, Pissrael, and now he's telling the same lies about Syria and Iran, another two countries that Pissrael wants destroyed. Now that's chutzpah.

Old June 17th, 2018 #19
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNP View Post
having fun shitting all over him on Fagbook and triggering boomers
Yep, patriotards triggered!

Old June 21st, 2018 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Charles Krauthammer, conservative commentator and Pulitzer Prize winner, dead at 68

Charles Krauthammer, a longtime Fox News contributor, Pulitzer Prize winner, Harvard-trained psychiatrist and best-selling author who came to be known as the dean of conservative commentators, died Thursday. He was 68.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ead-at-68.html

Tags
charles krauthammer, iraq war, israel, jew, zionist

Thread