VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2007 #1
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default FreeDominion (Canuck 'Freepers') get CHRC 'hate' complaint

See: Human Rights attack on Free Dominion

and

Canada's Human Rights Commission Used to Target Conservative Website With "Hate Speech"

This is the group of twits that cheers when revisionists get long prison sentences. They ban people for disagreeing with an Israel-first policy, arguing against Zionism, and of course doubting the Holocaust gets you banned from their forum.

Despite their bluster about putting up a fight, I suspect they'll crumple like a paper bag and reach a settlement.

It'll be interesting to watch anyway.

Old July 20th, 2007 #2
Bill
Banned

Quote:
"They prefer it when conservatives are isolated from one another and can't talk and organise" to oppose the leftist agenda, Wilkins continued. One Free Dominion project was helping organise Canadians to vote to abolish abortion as the number one wish for the CBC's Great Canadian Wish Contest done in cooperation with Facebook. (http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/jul/07070305.html)

"I think the most significant thing about this is how much in the dark we are being kept," said Wilkins. "I mean you would think that if you're being charged with something and there is an allegation against, the first thing that they would do is tell you."

"There have been a lot of people rallying around us already," said Wilkins. "I think that it will be good if people start reporting this and show what the [Human Rights Commissions] do. A lot of Canadians don't realise this. They hear hate crimes laws and think that's a really good thing. They don't understand it's used as a club."

Wilkins said Free Dominion will fight the complaint all the way.
Bingo ! Go against abortion in Canada, the country that gave that abortion Jew Henry Morgentaler some big award.

This could get interesting, it appears these CHRC people have moved well past the "get the Nazis" stage & are now out in much deeper water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*if this is legit, ..........hmmmm.......

Last edited by Bill; July 20th, 2007 at 02:00 PM.

Old July 20th, 2007 #3
commiekiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
See: Human Rights attack on Free Dominion

and

Canada's Human Rights Commission Used to Target Conservative Website With "Hate Speech"

This is the group of twits that cheers when revisionists get long prison sentences. They ban people for disagreeing with an Israel-first policy, arguing against Zionism, and of course doubting the Holocaust gets you banned from their forum.

Despite their bluster about putting up a fight, I suspect they'll crumple like a paper bag and reach a settlement.

It'll be interesting to watch anyway.
human RIGHTS? this sounds like a sick, perverted and orwellian joke but its not, its reality in most countries now!

Old July 20th, 2007 #4
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by commiekiller View Post
human RIGHTS? this sounds like a sick, perverted and orwellian joke but its not, its reality in most countries now!
Exactly. Human Rights is a very loose term for "Targeting non conformists and punishing them". Its a farce!
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old July 20th, 2007 #5
Bill
Banned

The Free Dominion people are now up to 40 pages on their thread about the CHRC.

The one guy [homer 1969] even says "I love freedom, and am starting to hate my nation."

Dickie & Bernie,..........look what you are doing to your fellow Israel 1sters. You 2 are in hot water.

Old July 20th, 2007 #6
Bill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padraigh
Could this revolve around de-taxation posts that are on freedominion? I know chronic CHRC complainant Richard Warman have gone after de-taxers for being "anti-semitic"...

And Mary Lynn Gentes might be related to Canada Revenue Agency's Colette Gentes.

Just a wild stab in the dark...

http://www.cyberclass.net/chevreau.htm
Now they think it might be related to the "de-tax" people.

Warman claims [allegedly] they are "anti-Semitic" .

link here

Last edited by Bill; July 20th, 2007 at 11:58 AM.

Old July 20th, 2007 #7
High Speed Nazi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodjanoj View Post
Exactly. Human Rights is a very loose term for "Targeting non conformists and punishing them". Its a farce!
The human/man has a right to speak his mind and state his opinion. Slaves and children do not have the right to speak out. This "Human Rights" atrocity exists to stop men from speaking out, that is to take away the rights of man.

Old July 20th, 2007 #8
High Speed Nazi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post

Scroll until the top of his head cut off and look at the bottom half of his face - it's racially semitic. He is not as hideous as most racial Jews, he obviously is a mix of some good Aryan stock, but the Jewish is evident.

Last edited by High Speed Nazi; July 20th, 2007 at 01:17 PM.

Old August 2nd, 2007 #9
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default FreeDominion bans Marc Lemire

The pro-Israeli/Zionist 'cohenservatives' at FreeDominion.com banned Marc Lemire (Freedomsite.org webmaster) - apparently because he posted helpful info on how to deal with the CHRC and related information on his CHRC case.

They removed all Marc's posts from FreeDominion.com, but you can see some that were copied to (the slightly less censorius) FreeRepublic.com.

Their latest 'winning strategy' is to get people to sign a online petition whining about how unjust the CHRC persecution is. :krofl

Old August 2nd, 2007 #10
panzer-dragoon
Patriot

Free Dominion is full of short-sighted fools and zionist pigs. There are people on there that say they're "conservative" and support commie groups like the ADL and the CJC. Yea right. They're getting exactly what they deserve for supporting their "zionist friends".:krofl

The meaning of life: Survival, Preservation, Advancement.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #11
Bill
Banned

Those FD people, what can you say about them? They are true :[]"Canadians" :[]

For a site that uses the word "free" they do not seem to allow much freedom. :[]

Old August 3rd, 2007 #12
Bill
Banned

Those dorks over at unFree Dominion managed to get the CHRT neo-Nazis off their back.

I will guess the powerful Zionist contingent at that site must have used some of their pull with Bernie & Dickie.

link here

Old September 22nd, 2007 #13
Stronza

The Sun newspapers in Canada have a columnist named Joseph Quesnel who, a couple of months ago, mentioned Free Dominion in his column, as follows.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...75735-sun.html

Old October 15th, 2007 #14
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...ca-421479.html

Some nice photos of Mr. Richard Warman on page 6:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...-421479p6.html

Old October 16th, 2007 #15
Bill
Banned

Warman is overrated, he's just a common idiot, really.

Old October 18th, 2007 #16
Bill
Banned

Interesting blog, I'm not sure if this is an official R.W. blog or not?

I 1st saw mention of it @ SF via, Freedominion

http://www.richardwarman.com/

Old November 10th, 2007 #17
Bill
Banned

Default Psychotic little homosexual "lawyer" at it again

Richard Warman, the psychotic little homosexual "lawyer" is at it again. The on again, off again feud between these 2 factions of Canadian Jewry, "Warman v. Freedominion" is back on again. :krofl

FreeIsrael'sDominion link here

Thread