VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 18th, 2008 #61
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
What the hell's going on ?? Did everybody quit ??

Let's get off our paralyzed, computer-stooled, pink asses and distributed these anti-kike, pro-white newspapers and VNN business cards.

See ordering instructions at post #1 of this thread.

Who's next to order a batch or two ??
I was wondering where you have been. Nice to see you still among the living Rounder.

Old January 18th, 2008 #62
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
What the hell's going on ?? Did everybody quit ??

Let's get off our paralyzed, computer-stooled, pink asses and distributed these anti-kike, pro-white newspapers and VNN business cards.

See ordering instructions at post #1 of this thread.

Who's next to order a batch or two ??
I was wondering where you have been. Nice to see you still among the living Rounder.

Old January 20th, 2008 #63
Rounder

Default American Free Press Newspaper

. . . is a weekly pro-white anti-jew, 24-28 page newspaper with around 100,000 readers. AFP's website is here: www.americanfreepress.net. As you can see it's similar to David Duke's, an excellent introduction to jew-wiseness.

Less than half white adults own computers and are computer literate. Even less ever hear our message. We can reach them with newspapers. Bulk shipments of back issues of AFP are FREE. All you pay is shipping which amounts to only 5-6 cents per copy.

So order a batch now. Roll in rubber bands and toss dead-center of paved driveways or next to mail boxes in white neighborhoods. You can deliver AFP newspapers to 100 white familes for only $5 or $6 bucks, or to a thousand for only $50 or $60.

Ordering instructions are at post #1 of this thread. Who's next to volunteer ??

Old January 29th, 2008 #64
Rounder

Default Re: Pro-White-Anti-Jew Newspapers Available - Cheap

My dear sweet wifey just rolled up another 200 copies of American Free Press newspapers, which I'll distribute within the next few days, weather permitting.

Anybody else want to order a batch ?? (See ordering instructions at page 1, post 1)

Old February 2nd, 2008 #65
Rounder

I distributed 100 copies of AFP this afternoon in Republic, Missouri (pop: about 12,000). Another 100 is rolled and ready to go, and I phoned AFP yesterday and ordered 200 more. Usually takes about a week to receive shipments.

Ordering instructions are at post #1 of this thread. Anybody game ???

Old February 7th, 2008 #66
Rounder

100 white rural Missouri familes received a copy of American Free Press newspaper this afternoon. (Between Mt Vernon and Aurora). And I'm expecting a shipment of another 200 any day now from AFP HQ in Washington, DC.

As I said, bulk shipments of recent back issues are FREE. All we pay is Fed-X shipping costs, which is only about 5-6 cents per copy, or $5 or $6 per 100 copies for this 24-28 page anti-jew-pro-white newspaper.

Ordering instructions are at post #1 of this thread.

So-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o. . . . who's the next volunteer distributor ?? And pah-leeze. . don't everybody jump at the same time.

Here's a list of just a few of the articles contained in the edition I just distributed:

Christians Brutalized In Holy Land
Rudy Giuliana - Godfather of The "Russian" Mob
Thanks to Ron Paul, "taboo Subjects" Out in Open
Win or Lose, Paul's Good for America
Iran No Nuclear Threat
Washington - Nation's Murder Capital
Interview With Ahmadinejad
Expose Of Skull & Bones
(Full page ad for the book "The Bolem" (Israel's Nuclear Bomb is forcing American down the road to global Armageddon)
The Israelization of American Foreign Policy

NOTE: Website for AFP is: www.americanfreepress.net

Old February 8th, 2008 #67
kywhiskeyrebel

If they can get me some decent issues from the last couple months. The last batch they sent me had issues dating back to 2005. I put 'em out anyway, waste not want not and all, but really wished for more current issues. Love AFP though and as a bonus, I'm told some local N. KY Ron Paul supporters like it.

14/88

Old February 8th, 2008 #68
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kywhiskeyrebel View Post
If they can get me some decent issues from the last couple months. The last batch they sent me had issues dating back to 2005. I put 'em out anyway, waste not want not and all, but really wished for more current issues. Love AFP though and as a bonus, I'm told some local N. KY Ron Paul supporters like it.

14/88
Your order musta been filled by a clerk other than Lois, KWR. Lois always sends me AFPs no older than coupla months, and many that are only weeks old.

Let me know if you want another batch, and I'll ask Lois personally to send you later editions.

Who else wants to place an order ?? See instructions at post #1 of this thread.

Old February 14th, 2008 #69
Rounder

Quote:

14/88
Thanks KWR. I'll phone in your order for 300 AFPs tomorrow morning. You should get them in 5-6 days. I received another shipment of 200 today via FED-X, which I'll distribute after this freakin ice age we're presently enduring here in SW Missouri.

Who else wants to order a batch ??

Old February 15th, 2008 #70
Joe McGee

Quote:

14/88
That's why they're called BACK issues. A twenty page newspaper for the cost of a one-sided flier. Do you complain when your .99 cent burger isn't a rib eye steak?

In memory of little 12 year old Emily Elizabeth Haddock, murdered by niggers.

Old March 1st, 2008 #71
Rounder

I tossed out another 200 copies of AFP newspaper today in Springfield, Missouri. I much prefer week-day afternoons for distro'ing, but today (Saturday) was sunny, windless, and 65 degrees, and so I said "what the hell".

I'll phone in an order to AFP HQ on Monday for another 200 copies.

Anybody wanna join me ??

Hello !!! You-Hoo !!! Is there any activism life out there ??

Old March 2nd, 2008 #72
Rounder

Default Bump

Thought I'd give this a bump and hope for a miracle.

Hey KyWhiskeyRebel, did you receive that last batch of 300 AFPs yet ??

Old March 2nd, 2008 #73
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

I apologize for not seeing this sooner, Glenn.

Please send me 400 copies and I'll see what kind of splash it makes in my area.

Old March 2nd, 2008 #74
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post

Yeah, somebody moved this evergreen thread out of General Discussion. Don't know why. It won't get as much attention here, I don't think.

Anyhow, many thanks R.C. I'll phone in your order to AFP (tel: 202-544-5977) first thing Monday morning. They'll arrive via FED-X in about a week. Just roll those "puppies" in rubber bands and toss in driveways or next to mail boxes in white neighborhoods. At least, that's how I do it.

Anybody else want a batch to pass out ??

Old March 3rd, 2008 #75
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post

Mission accomplished, R.C. Your 400 will go out in today's mail from AFP HQ in Washington. I also ordered myself another 200.

Who's next to order a batch of American Free Press newspapers to distribute ?? Recent back issues are FREE. All you pay is postage. About $6.00 per hundred. And excellent way to EXPOSE THE JEWS, and super cheaply, too.

AFP is probably the most professionally published pro-white-anti-kike newspaper in the world. 24-28 pages. And a weekly newspaper with about 100,000 readers. Click on their website for insights:

www.americanfreepress.net

Just PM me an address and the number you want, and I'll take care of the rest. Papers will arrive in about a week via FED-X.

Whatchasay, race fans ??

"He who has learned the goddamned kikes, but refuses to warn his kinsmen of the kike menace, is an accomplice of the kikes, and an accesssory to the kike enslavement and genocide of his own people."

Which part of that don't you understand, Whitey ?? Eh ??

Old April 20th, 2008 #76
Rounder

Quote:
I'm talking AMERICAN FREE PRESS, a weekly 20-28 page anti-Zionist, pro-white newspaper. Prior to TAA and TWPL, I led the nation in purchasing and distributing this excellent paper. Click below to review their website:

www.americanfreepress.net

And get this. All you pay is COST OF POSTAGE for recent back-issues. 5-6 cents per copy/$5-$6 per 100 copies. And for a whooping 20-28 page kike-kicking newspaper. I just ordered 400 copies by phone from Lois: telephone: 202-544-5977. The 400 copies will arrive FED-X with a bill inside the shipping container, for about $22.00, which I'll then pay by check mailed to:

American Free Press
ATTN: Lois
645 Pennsylvania Ave, SE (Suite 100)
Washington, DC 20003

AFP btw, is a huge promoter of Ron Paul, and for years they ran an editorial by him in almost every edition.

And so, I'm asking VNN'ers to join me in distributing AFP newspapers. Just post your pledge here, and then PM me your address. I'll phone your orders in to Lois. She'll ship the papers to you ASAP along with the small bill. I promised her I'll take up the slack and pay your bill myself, if you fail to.

Whatchasay ?? Hell, it'll give us something productive to do this winter, off our computer stooled asses. We can magic-marker "GOVNN.COM" at top of each paper we distribute for added punch.

I distributed 200 copies of American Free Press newspaper this afternoon in Springfield, MO. 4 upper-middle-income neighborhoods. Perfect weather. Little wind, and rain not forecasted. I'll phone AFP HQ tomorrow morning and order another 200 copies.

VNN'ers with initiative should order and distribute AFPs on a regular basis. Either follow the instructions above, or else just send $15.00 (check, cash, or MO) for 200 copies of recent back editions to:

American Free Press
ATTENTION: Faye or Lois
645 Pennsylvania Avenue (Suite 100)
Washington, DC 20003

PS: Make sure you specify "recent back issues". Otherwise, the cost for current edition is super high. Btw, AFP's website is: www.americanfreepress.net

Well, who's next to get in on this WN activism ??

Old May 21st, 2008 #77
bbnomad

Default www.knifesupplysource.com

hey they have a few replicas. but im looking for the real thing anyone know of a place.

Old May 23rd, 2008 #78
Rounder

I distributed 200 American Free Press newspapers on Wednesday (21 May) in Nixa, Missouri (a suburb of Springfield). And yesterday, I phoned in my order for another 200 copies.

Recent back issues of AFP newspapers are provided FREE. All you pay is shipping, which comes to about $15.00 for 200 copies. Just phone 202-544-5977 any weekday morning and ask for "Faye" or "Lois". And tell them Glenn Miller sent ya. They'll mail you a batch, then mail the shipping bill separately.

Roll those "puppies" in rubber bands, then toss them into paved driveways or next to mail boxes in white neighborhoods. An effective and inexpensive way to EXPOSE THE GODDAMNED KIKES.

AFP's website is: www.americanfreepress.net

Sieg Heil !!!

Old June 12th, 2008 #79
Rounder

I distributed 200 AFP newspapers today (12 June) in and near Republic, Missouri. Then phoned in my order to AFP HQ for another 200 copies.

VNN'ers interested in distributing recent back issues of this excellent, expose-the-kike newspaper, can phone Faye or Lois at 202-544-5977 in A.M. Tell them I sent ya. They'll ship papers then bill you. Super cheap. Papers are free. All you pay is shipping.

Old July 18th, 2008 #80
Rounder

200 White familes in west Springfield, Missouri received a copy of American Free Press newspaper today, thanks to your's truly. And I received another 200 copies from AFP 3-4 days ago, which I'll distribute shortly.

VNN'ers interested in joining me in this activism, should phone Faye or Lois at AFP HQ in Washington, DC at: 202-544-5977 during regular work hours. Tell them I sent ya. Newspapers are free. All you pay is cost of FED-X shipping for recent back issues. About $15.00 for 200 copies.

Thread