VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 11th, 2008 #1
Dane Hagen
Creator

Default Blood & Honour New Zealand Magazine - Issue 1 - limited

Greetings comrades,

The first issue of B&H NZ Magazine is out.

Colour front/back covers. Over 20 pages featuring interviews with Legion of St. George, Blood Red Eagle and New Zealand's own Xenophobe.

$5 postage paid. Contact B&H New Zealand at [email protected] or Nordic Cross Distro at [email protected] for info. PM me for paypal info.

I hear they are limited to 200 copies so get a copy fast!

Dane Hagen

Old March 11th, 2008 #2
D. Fitzgerald

Good to see another New Zealander posting at VNNF ! Good luck with the mag, I am sure that between B&H , SFDU and here you will sell out in no time.

Old March 11th, 2008 #3
Dane Hagen
Creator

Thanks. I was going to be an active poster here but I have been busy with work and other things. But I read this forum daily.

How many other comrades from New Zealand post here? I would be interested in getting some VNN activities going over here.

Dane Hagen

Old March 11th, 2008 #4
D. Fitzgerald

I could be wrong , but in the few years I've been here on VNNF you are the only one besides myself to give NZ as a location.

Here's hoping there are some kiwi 'lurkers' out there that will prove me wrong.

Old March 11th, 2008 #5
Dane Hagen
Creator

I found another he is called green fields. What location in NZ are you from? I'm in the North Island.

Dane Hagen

Old March 11th, 2008 #6
D. Fitzgerald

I changed my user name from Green Fields to D.Fitzgerald. In part due to A. Linder 's request for users to lose the 'Sons of the Mist' /' Faerie Moonbeam ' -type user -names...I think intelligent new readers to VNNF will be more likely to read down a post by user-name Peter Richards than Zyklon88/14.

Good luck to any ARA -type trying to track me down tho..

Old March 11th, 2008 #7
Dane Hagen
Creator

Oh greetings to you comrade! We might need to do some Lone Wolf VNN advertising.

Dane Hagen

Old March 12th, 2008 #8
D. Fitzgerald

It would be good to get some more kiwis on this forum. SFDU posters like Apteryx, NZ Iceman and many others would like it over here...you just can't get a keener analysis of world-wide jewry than at VNNF.

There's no reason why we can't have good discussion and info-sharing at both sites.

But, let's face it...VNNF has better emoticons!

Old March 12th, 2008 #9
Dane Hagen
Creator

Yeah that would be good. I guess we can't advertise this forum over at SFDU?

I have always liked this forum more than any other anyway. I will be posting a lot more.

I'll ask a few friends to join up as well.

Dane Hagen

Thread