VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 11th, 2019 #1
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default Enough with WWII apologies: Japan PM sees no need to reinforce remorse

Quote:
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has implied Tokyo is not going to reiterate an apology for WWII aggression and war crimes in a special statement marking the 70th anniversary of the end of the war in the Pacific to be issued later this year.

Speaking to Fuji TV on Monday night, Abe mentioned there will be no more apologies to the victims of Japanese aggression during the WWII, as apologies made in the past have already made the point.

On 50th and 60th anniversaries of Japan’s defeat in August 1945, Abe’s predecessors issued apologies for conduct during the WWII.

“I uphold the basic thinking behind past war apologies, which means there isn’t a need to reiterate them,” Japanese PM said in an interview, describing nation’s self-reflection over war-time atrocities as “masochism.”

(...)
https://www.rt.com/news/251505-japan...ime-apologies/
Article is from 2015 but Prime Minister Abe is still in office at this time.

Old November 11th, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

It's the jews who need to apologize for starting WW2, not the Japanese or the Germans. How soon do you think that will happen?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 11th, 2019 #3
Erik T. White

I remember V-J day (Victory over Japan Day). See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor...#United_States

I guess those cheap items from the "Land of the Rising Sun" filled the coffers of the (((chosen))) well enough (not to mention (((their))) financial support of Japan during WWII.)

What I really hate is these rice boys and females coming from anywhere in the slant-eyed nations coming to the kwa and being treated nicely. That especially goes for the SE Asian slopes like the Nam, Cambodian, and Laotian gooks who get loans for school, business, etc., quicker than any White person these days. And, the (((marketing firms))) are marketing the Nam as a place to retire!!! And, one of my undergrad universities is having a cruise in the Pacific, and stopping off in the Nam.

I HATE THE JEWS!!!!

Tags
japan, ww2, wwii apologies

Thread