VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 14th, 2012 #1
John sholtes
Banned

Default Hitler on the Atomic Bomb

This is what Hitler said to colonel Skorzeny, the man who rescued Mussolini from Gran Sasso:
"When Dr. Todt visited me I read that the energy set free by such a bomb could destroy an area as large as the state of Arizona or make as big a crater as the meteor had caused in Siberia. That means that all life within such an area would be destroyed, not only humans but all life, but animals and plants would not be able to live within a radius of 40 km for hundreds of years due to radiation. That would mean an Apocalypse. No land, no group of civilized people could bear the responsibility for such a slaughter. In battle after battle human beings would destroy themselves if such a bomb were used."

http://www.thenewsturmer.com/Histori...d_not_want.htm

Old July 14th, 2012 #2
Warren Folks

Well all I can say is Hitler fucked up by not getting the atomic bomb. I sure wish he had let his scientists develop it. Plus Japan recovered from the bombs dropped on them. The only place that did not recover was Detroit.

Old July 14th, 2012 #3
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

This is a bit hard to believe. Are you going to tell me that Hitler, knowing he was about to face the west and the east in a war, a war in which he would be outnumbered in material and manpower, would not want this trump card?

That bomb would've neutralized that horde, that flood of bolshevist red dirt, those drunk primitive dirty rapists, sweeping in from the east.

He would've dropped it on Moscow to conclude the war in the east, and force a peace with the west. He wouldn't have used it in Europe or against America.

Don't nurse any illusions; the Germans had NO LOVE for the people to the east. They believed firmly that they were lazy, dirty, primitive, and ugly.

Last edited by P.E.; July 14th, 2012 at 08:46 PM.

Old July 15th, 2012 #4
John sholtes
Banned

Hitler left a legacy of not being the cause of the Earth's demise. The Nuclear radiation in the United States is already killing us. A jew Albert Einstein is to blame. Nobody wins in a nuclear war.

Old July 15th, 2012 #5
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by John sholtes View Post
Hitler left a legacy of not being the cause of the Earth's demise.
That legacy only exists in your mind and the minds of a few WN, right-wingers, and people who like to lose themselves in the writings, audios and videos of a dead and crushed regime.

In 99% of the public's mind, they see the film reels of a blackened and bombed out Europe with millions dead and point to him invading Poland and starting it.

Most people will never read or hear Hitler's speeches from 1939 to understand their side of the picture, nor do they want to as they believe they would only open the door to a realization that they are a citizen of a country that might've been wrong.

The ENGLISH certainly face this one if they have two braincells, they have to confess that their leaders were utter scum under the thumb of the Jews, and that Hitler never wanted to be against England. Those French cowards and the other people of continental Europe are one thing, but not the English; the tragedy of the English is that as a population, they were a noble and upstanding people, great in class like the Americans of the late 18th early 19th century, and they were so terribly mislead. The French, the French people were not of the same caliber, not in recent times anyway; I have less sympathy for them.

The Poles and Russians, well, quite frankly, who gives a shit. Poland was always the village idiot of Europe, and as for the Russians, people who have achieved so little having so much land and resources is idiotic, and the Germans were justified with how constrained they were in living space.

Of course, the modern man sympathizes with the Schindler's List stories, the history channels sob stories of injustice, because at heart - even though most of our population today is far removed from the dead church - the people are Christians in spirit, slaves, who can never respect the beauty and strength that the Third Reich possessed; something not seen since the days of Napoleon, and more than that, since the days of Caesar and Augustus.

The world should be thankful they lived in an era of such grand style, something so contrary to the mediocre slime we sludge around in today of indecisive men and appeasement to the most despicable rungs of society just to make a buck or soothe some ill-founded vanity.

But instead, they curse them. I'll tell you this though, those hundreds of thousands, those millions of views on youtube of Hitler speeches, of Third Reich film reels of the cities in the late 30's after they rebuilt, right before production entirely shifted to war, the viewcounts, the comments in adoration, show that this shell of darkness the Jews has forged around the minds of the people is cracking.

The resentment toward the Jews in the west today is growing stronger than it ever was in Germany. The Germans hated them because they looked different, they had different principles, they were cheap, they were alien to German ideals.

We hate them because they truly deceived us, they were at the forefront of movements that led to the disintegration of our peoples, not only racially, but politically they are always on TV and in the papers polarizing Americans with their stoking of the democratic infighting fire that is solely made to keep a peoples fight against each other instead of growing as a united people with a resistance to people not like them.

This world we live in is a lot darker than the middle ages were. People think they are free with their computer and their internet and their democracy. I'll tell you, it is the antithesis of freedom when people feel satiated from having done absolutely nothing; it is the ultimate slavery.

Last edited by P.E.; July 15th, 2012 at 10:04 AM.

Old July 19th, 2012 #6
John sholtes
Banned

Because it is the Atomic Bomb that threatens all life on Earth Hitler refused to use it. But the jew has no problem with destroying all of mankind.

Jews & The Atom Bomb
An extraordinary number of 20th century Jewish scientists were drawn into the field of nuclear research. As the Nazi dragnet tightened, dozens of them fled Europe and joined the USA's Manhattan Project, which built and detonated the first atomic bomb in July 1945.

Albert Einstein in 1921 Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity paved the way for investigation into nuclear fission. In 1939 he urged President Roosevelt to build an atomic bomb before Nazi Germany. In later years he opposed the use of atomic weapons.

Leo Szilard (1898-1964), born in Budapest, helped Enrico Fermi conduct the first controlled nuclear chain reaction. He later demanded curbs on atomic weapons.

Niels Bohr (1885-1962) was the first to apply quantum theory to explain nuclear structure. Born in Denmark to a Christian father and Jewish mother, Bohr worked with Ernest Rutherford in Britain. He won a Nobel Prize in 1922, and narrowly escaped Denmark in 1943, pursued by Nazis. He worked on the Manhattan Project with his son Aage, yet also sought to limit the spread of nuclear weapons.

Lise Meitner (1878-1968) was born in Vienna and became a pioneer of research into nuclear fission. She analysed the results with her nephew, Otto Frisch.

Enrico Fermi (1901-1954) was born in Rome. With Walter Zinn Fermi directed the first controlled nuclear chain reaction in 1942 at the University of Chicago.

J Robert Oppenheimer J. Robert Oppenheimer (1904-1967), US-born theoretical physicist, was chosen to direct the Manhattan Project at Los Alamos in 1942. On July 16, 1945, his team exploded the world's first atomic bomb. Three months later he resigned as project director and opposed development of the H-bomb. Oppenheimer was accused of Communist sympathies by the McCarthyites, but was exonerated.

Hungarian-born Edward Teller led the US team that developed the first hydrogen bomb. Considerably more powerful than the atomic bomb, the H-bomb uses nuclear fusion rather than fission. The first H-bomb was exploded in 1952. Teller later strongly advocated the need for Western nuclear superiority.

In the late 1950s and early 1960s the Labor politician Shimon Peres launched Israel's nuclear energy (and arms) program near Dimonah in the Negev Desert. In the 1980s, Mordechai Vanunu, a Moroccan immigrant working at Dimonah, told British newspapers about Israel's secret nuclear arms capability. He was abducted by the Mossad (Israeli intelligence service), convicted of treason and incarcerated in Israel.

Joseph Rotblat (b. 1908), a Polish-born British physicist, won the 1995 Nobel Peace Prize for his continuing work with the anti-war Pugwash Conferences group. He had quit the Manhattan Project in 1944, and in 1955 joined Bertrand Russell and Einstein in advocating nuclear disarmament and world peace.

Jews have played a disproportionately large role as pioneers of atomic weaponry, and advocates of disarmament.

Old July 19th, 2012 #7
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry I Say Quote Is Bogus

Hitler did not understand nuclear energy although he was an expert on most technology. There is NOTHING in table talk about this. I have just written David Irving. We will see if this quote is bogus.

Old July 19th, 2012 #8
John sholtes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Hitler did not understand nuclear energy although he was an expert on most technology. There is NOTHING in table talk about this. I have just written David Irving. We will see if this quote is bogus.
You do that. and get back to us.

Old July 19th, 2012 #9
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Letter to David Irving

Quote:
You do that. and get back to us.
Email addresses were redacted for posting here.
========
Date: Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Subject: Probable Bogus Quote
To: "David Irving","Donald E. Pauly"

Mr Irving:

I just came across this quote supposedly from the Fuhrer, of Blessed
Memory. It is claimed that he said the following to Skorzeny:

"When Dr. Todt visited me I read that the energy set free by such a
bomb could destroy an area as large as the state of Arizona or make as
big a crater as the meteor had caused in Siberia. That means that all
life within such an area would be destroyed, not only humans but all
life, but animals and plants would not be able to live within a radius
of 40 km for hundreds of years due to radiation. That would mean an
Apocalypse. No land, no group of civilized people could bear the
responsibility for such a slaughter. In battle after battle human
beings would destroy themselves if such a bomb were used."

My money says that this quote is bogus. I say that if he had known,
he would have ordered all measures to develop nuclear weapons. We do
know that Albert Speer, PBUH, did understand nuclear energy and made a
half hearted effort to develop it for submarine propulsion. My guess
is that he would have never bothered to trouble the Fuhrer on this
subject. I think that Todt knew nothing about nuclear energy. No
conceivable nuclear weapon could destroy an area as large as Arizona
and there is no crater in Siberia. The correct term is meteorite not
meteor. It exploded at high altitude (Kamchatka) and left no crater.
What do you have to say on this subject?

Donald E. Pauly
Las Vegas

Old July 19th, 2012 #10
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Virus House by David Irving

Silly me! I forgot that David Irving wrote "Virus House" which is the story of the German work on nuclear energy. There was not a word about Hitler being told of the possibilities, if memory serves. I think it would be there if anywhere. The word Skorzeny does not appear in the book. The word Todt appears twice outside the index. Neither is in the correct context. If you haven't read it you may download it at http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/VirusHouse/VH.zip . It is a page turner.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 19th, 2012 at 07:45 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 19th, 2012 #11
John sholtes
Banned

My guess
So it is his going the guess but knowing the character of Adolf Hitler and his love fo humanity and animals it is not in his character to want to destroy mankind. He even let the Brits escape at Dunkirk. Hitler will in in the public mind because of this. Also where is the nuclear fallout from any atomic bomb factories in Gemany. There is none.

The Hydrogen bomb is over 10,000 times the strength of the bombs dropped on Japan and just one would aniliate eveything in an area the size of Arizona and threaten even the rest of the southwest with fallout. Fuck using this kind of weapon is just what the christians and jews always wanted the End of the World.

Hitler initially did not even want the use of aircraft in warfare. Hitler was a true Aryian Warrior and wanted to fight on the ground.

I am sure that you could find the "facts" you are looking fo at wikipedia if you really want to persist.

It is hard to believe that nothing would be said to Hitler about the capabilities of the Atomic bomb. You would not have to be a nuclear pyhsacist to understand the capabilities of a nuclear blast.
So there is no crator in Siberia. What an idiot this guy is.

Images of crator in Siberia-
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...ria.&FORM=IGRE

Last edited by John sholtes; July 20th, 2012 at 01:03 PM.

Old July 19th, 2012 #12
John sholtes
Banned

WebImagesVideosMapsMore7,940,000 resultsBirdman Bryant: David Irving Is Jewish!
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/NetL...sh-Ger...David Irving Is Jewish! Assembled by John "Birdman" Bryant . A Footnote of Irony By Germar Rudolf The Revisionist · 2004 · Volume 2 · No. 2 · p. 122
David Irving Is KOSHER - Public Action, Inc.
http://www.public-action.com/pretend...ving.htmlDavid Irving was one of the recipients of my ... hardship for publicly criticizing Jewish political interests. I felt that, of all people, David Irving ...
David Irving - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_John_Cawdell_IrvingEarly life · Student years · The Destruction of ... · Author · Revisionism
David John Cawdell Irving (born 24 March 1938) is an English writer, best known ... On 17 January 1991 Irving told a reporter from the Jewish Chronicle that "The Jews are …
.David Irving - ADL: Fighting Anti-Semitism, Bigotry and Extremism · Adl.org
David Irving · Revisionists.com
See results for David Irving - Writer.David Irving's Arrest: Freedom or Jewish Supremacy
www.natvan.com/adv/2005/11-26-05.htmlDavid Irving. Hello and welcome to American Dissident Voices, the weekly voice of the National Alliance. I'm Shaun Walker. We have just finished …
.David Irving | The Jewish Week
www.thejewish

So you want us to rely on this book written by a fucken jew!!!!!!!

Old July 19th, 2012 #13
John sholtes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Folks View Post
Well all I can say is Hitler fucked up by not getting the atomic bomb. I sure wish he had let his scientists develop it. Plus Japan recovered from the bombs dropped on them. The only place that did not recover was Detroit.
So Mr. expert Japan recovered? The birth defects as well as an extreemly high cancer rate in Hiroshima and Nagasaki are still going on. The Nuclear problem from the Nuclear testing in the US are still effecting us. Every day there is more and more nuclear wastre being dumpted in our country as throughout the world. The jewish curse of atomic energy will eventually end all life on earth. Even without nuclear war the nuclear power plants will all eventually deteriorate and the possibility of us ever going back to a nuclear free world is now impossible because of the constant requirement of maintaing all the fucken nuclear material can never stop for at least 10,000 years. Fuck The Jews have truely screwed this world.

a dead and crushed regime.

Not in my mind or heart Hilter's Regime will reamin alive and I will do everything I can to see to the Rise of the Fourth Reich.
Just listen to the NAZI National Anthem
http://www.youtube.com/verify_contro...layer_embedded

Last edited by John sholtes; July 19th, 2012 at 09:05 PM.

Old July 19th, 2012 #14
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile David Irving is White/Bogus Quotes

Quote:
WebImagesVideosMapsMore7,940,000 resultsBirdman Bryant: David Irving Is Jewish!
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/NetL...sh-Ger...David Irving Is Jewish! Assembled by John "Birdman" Bryant . A Footnote of Irony By Germar Rudolf The Revisionist · 2004 · Volume 2 · No. 2 · p. 122
David Irving Is KOSHER - Public Action, Inc.
http://www.public-action.com/pretend...ving.htmlDavid Irving was one of the recipients of my ... hardship for publicly criticizing Jewish political interests. I felt that, of all people, David Irving ...
David Irving - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_John_Cawdell_IrvingEarly life · Student years · The Destruction of ... · Author · Revisionism
David John Cawdell Irving (born 24 March 1938) is an English writer, best known ... On 17 January 1991 Irving told a reporter from the Jewish Chronicle that "The Jews are …
.David Irving - ADL: Fighting Anti-Semitism, Bigotry and Extremism · Adl.org
David Irving · Revisionists.com
See results for David Irving - Writer.David Irving's Arrest: Freedom or Jewish Supremacy
www.natvan.com/adv/2005/11-26-05.htmlDavid Irving. Hello and welcome to American Dissident Voices, the weekly voice of the National Alliance. I'm Shaun Walker. We have just finished …
.David Irving | The Jewish Week
www.thejewish

So you want us to rely on this book written by a fucken jew!!!!!!!
You are quite the Babe in the Woods. The Birdman, of Blessed Memory, was a regular correspondent of mine and had a beef with Irving. I will not go into it here. He falsely accused Irving of being a Jew based on bad evidence. Irving is as White as any Englishman, and certainly whiter than any of their royal family.

Both the Tunguska and (I forget) events were meteorites that exploded with multimegaton blasts at high altitude and left no crater. There were a few fragments which left craters on the order of a meter in diameter. Tunguska was in 1908 and the other in 1947 (if memory serves). Other craters in Siberia are ancient on the order of millions of years.

The biggest nuclear weapon (Tsar Bomba) ever detonated would not have made a crater much larger than the Barringer Crater in Arizona. That was on the order of 100 megatons. I have flown aircraft into the bottom of it and out about six times. It is one mile in diameter and quarter mile deep. Lethal radius on such a weapon is on the order of 20 miles. The radius of Arizona is 10 times greater. Thermonuclear weapons generate little fallout. What they generate is from the fission trigger. Fission weapons have a lethal radius of about 2 miles.

Nuclear weapons are never detonated at ground level in combat. For maximum kill they are detonated at about 1,500 feet and dig no crater. The first test was conducted on a 300 foot tower and dug no crater at Alamogordo. With underground tests, even hydrogen bombs do not break the surface when they are detonated 1,000 deep.

All of your above quotes are as bogus as the original quote before I even look them up.

Old July 20th, 2012 #15
John sholtes
Banned

Adolf Hitler:

"As far as the war in the air is concerned, this too, I hoped to avert. We accepted it. We shall fight it to the finish. I did not want it. I always struggled against it. We did not wage such a war during the whole of the Polish campaign. I did not allow any night attacks to be carried out."

Truely an advocate for ground war. He Knew that Atomic Warfare spelled the doom of mankind.

So You want him to look like a fuken jew who has no concern for humanity.
Why do the jews claim Irvine to be one of their own?

The crator in Siberia does exist just click to see the photo.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...ria.&FORM=IGRE

The radius of Arizona is 10 times greater. Thermonuclear weapons generate little fallout. What they generate is from the fission trigger

He didn't say a crator as big as Arizona he said:

"When Dr. Todt visited me I read that the energy set free by such a bomb could destroy an area as large as the state of Arizona or make as big a crater as the meteor had caused in Siberia. That means that all life within such an area would be destroyed, not only humans but all life, but animals and plants would not be able to live within a radius of 40 km for hundreds of years due to radiation. That would mean an Apocalypse. No land, no group of civilized people could bear the responsibility for such a slaughter. In battle after battle human beings would destroy themselves if such a bomb were used."

And it would be. Hitler was right.

Last edited by John sholtes; July 20th, 2012 at 12:18 AM.

Old July 20th, 2012 #16
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Bogus Quote

Quote:
Adolf Hitler:

"As far as the war in the air is concerned, this too, I hoped to avert. We accepted it. We shall fight it to the finish. I did not want it. I always struggled against it. We did not wage such a war during the whole of the Polish campaign. I did not allow any night attacks to be carried out."

Truely an advocate for ground war. He Knew that Atomic Warfare spelled the doom of mankind.

So You want him to look like a fuken jew who has no concern for humanity.
Why do the jews claim Irvine to be one of their own?

The crator in Siberia does exist just click to see the photo.
The issue here is the bogus quote, not the advocacy of air warfare by the Fuhrer, of Blessed Memory. What is the age of that crater in Siberia and its location? I say that it is ancient and haven't even looked it up. The Barrenger Crater in Arizona is the youngest one in the world of any size if memory serves. It is 50,000 years old.

The Fuhrer, PBUH, had no conception of nuclear warfare at all. All of the links to your original quote are copies of each other and are bogus. I am sorry that I wasted Mr Irving's time with my silly email. Since the quote is bogus, it doesn't prove anything but that there are plenty of fools out there who will believe anything. As Mr Linder says so well:

Quote:
Thinking is hard, belief is easy.
BTW, Skorzeny was promoted to the equivalent of major after the Mussolini rescue (Sturmbanfuhrer). This is two grades below colonel. This is further proof of the bogus quote. German nuclear research was top secret need to know. The Fuhrer would never have mentioned such a thing even to a highly decorated officer like Skorzeny, who had no need to know.

Old July 20th, 2012 #17
John sholtes
Banned

This argument is futile and it is only your saying that no actual documented references. It doesn't matter how old the crator is that is not even revelant. why don't you use your military contacts to bring about a coalition and I can help get you together with mine. Showing Hitler's attitude about using aircraft just shows his character that is revelant. I'm not going to use anymore battery time on this.

Old July 20th, 2012 #18
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Irving Replies

I am embarrassed to have wasted Mr Irving's time with such a stupid question. I now remember that I read Skorzeny's memoirs about 14 years ago including his account of the Mussolini rescue. Had there been a mention of Hitler discussing nuclear weapons, I would have remembered it. The original quote is totally bogus.

In any event, the foremost historian on WWII from the German perspective has never heard of it. Dr Giesling treated Hitler's shattered eardrums after the bomb assassination attempt. The diary mentioned is in German and not in machine readable form.

Anyone who even thinks that Irving is a Jew is a Babe in the Woods. You must think that David Duke is a Jew too. Can you explain why Irving is banned from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Austria and Germany? Can you explain why he spent over a year in prison in Austria for denying the holocau$t?

Had you spent some of your battery's charge on verifying the authenticity of the quote in the first place, you would have saved everyone's time on this wild goose chase.

Quote:

To: Don Pauly
Date: Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Subject: Re: Probable Bogus Quote

I have never come across such a quotation. He did have atlak with Dr Giesing about atomic bombs in February 1945. See Giesing's diary on my website under http://www.fpp.co.uk/Hitler

David Irving
back writing in Kew, England

David Irving's exclusive online bookstore is now open again at irvingbooks.com , better than ever, after its malicious destruction on Nov 13, 2009.

Old July 20th, 2012 #19
John sholtes
Banned

DID HITLER WANT THE ATOM BOMB?

Historical Newsletter
Volume 1

Dear friends and fellow Aryans!

My interest in above topic started way back in the late 50's when I first asked my father this question. His answer was clear: "Hitler was not nuts - he was not a madman." I had the greatest respect for my father, but still I thought: "Why did the USA first test their bomb after Germany was beaten? Why did they only have three bombs?" For many years I fantasized - in spite of my father's answer - about Hitler having the bomb, but not using it because he didn't know where to drop it.

Many years passed by until I came across a story - a story which I intend to tell you in this letter. The truth came to me in connection with the world's 50th anniversary celebration of the first atom bomb over Hiroshima. I followed part of the celebration on TV and thought: "How can anyone celebrate the killing of more than 200.000 humans?" My answer was: "Only if Jews were behind the bomb would such a celebration be possible." Once again my father's answer came to my mind. The old man was right, Hitler did not want the bomb. Over the years I had familiarized myself with Hitler enough to know he would never have used it had he had one. How surprised I was when some months later I came across a book by Otto Skorzeny: "Meine Kommandounternehmen" (My Commando Adventures). Otto Skorzeny was the famous German SS-Standartenführer and Führer of the SS-Jagdverbände and the pilot who rescued Mussolini from Gran Sasso. Skorzeny writes in his book about a conversation he had with Hitler regarding the atom bomb. Here is what Hitler said: "Do you know Mr Skorzeny, that the energy which will be freed through the splitting of the atom's nucleus and the additional radioactivity from such a bomb might destroy our planet? .... The effects would be dreadful. Even if one could control the radioactivity and could use atom splitting as a weapon the results would be dreadful. When Dr. Todt visited me I read that the energy set free by such a bomb could destroy the whole of Arizona or make as big a crater as the meteor had caused in Siberia. That means that all life within such an area would be destroyed, not only humans but all life. Animals and plants would not be able to live within a radius of 40 km for hundreds of years due to radiation. That would mean an Apocalypse. No land, no group of civilized people could bear the responsibility for such a slaughter. In battle after battle human beings would destroy themselves if such a bomb were used. Only in remote places like Amazonia and the jungles of Sumatra would people have a chance of surviving such a bomb."

Mr Skorzeny says his conversation with Hitler regarding the A-bomb only lasted for a few minutes, but he never forgot it.

Hitler, as he told Skorzeny, had a meeting with his minister Todt in 1940. This meeting did not change Hitlers thoughts regarding nuclear bombs. He was interested in the energy and it's use for civil means, but he refused to think of this energy for military purposes. Today we even know that Hitler studied Professor Heisenberg's lecture on the matter in 1942 but did not want such a weapon in his armory. Albert Speer confirmed Skorzeny's assertion that Hitler did not want a nuclear bomb.

So Hitler did not want and would never have used an A-bomb had he had one. This is what we can learn from this. What we further learn is that the president who allowed the use of the bombs over Hiroshima and Nagasaki was mad by Hitler's standard. By Jewish standards - Harry Salomon Truman - was a hero and a great president.

The German scientists did not pursue the development of the A-bomb after they discovered the splitting of atoms in 1938. When English and American Jewish scientists heard about this in 1939 they undertook the task of convincing their man, president Franklin Delano Roosevelt, to make the bomb and later to use it. Why didn't the American president stop his Jewish scientists? Because he was of a Jewish mindset and as such did not think of the consequences such a bomb might have for the whole of humanity. He and other Jews only think of what they can gain and how much they can damage Aryans and other races in all they do.

Let it be known: HITLER DID NOT WANT THE ATOMIC BOMB, but the Jews did! They have even used it - twice. They even bombed Iraq and Serbia with bombs made from low Uranium.

Heil og sael

Julius

Return to top of Historical News Letter

You are one of the Americans who only like to bomb fom the air, and love nukes. You are not even German. No one could possibly know every quote from Hitler. My Father Colonel Carl Edard Sholtes knew about the bomb well before it was dropped. The Waffen SS were expecting a secret weapon duing the invasion of Stalingrad. Hitler must have dropped the plan when he found out the consequences.

Last edited by John sholtes; July 20th, 2012 at 01:22 PM.

Old July 20th, 2012 #20
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The biggest nuclear weapon (Tsar Bomba) ever detonated would not have made a crater much larger than the Barringer Crater in Arizona. That was on the order of 100 megatons. I have flown aircraft into the bottom of it and out about six times. It is one mile in diameter and quarter mile deep. Lethal radius on such a weapon is on the order of 20 miles. The radius of Arizona is 10 times greater. Thermonuclear weapons generate little fallout. What they generate is from the fission trigger. Fission weapons have a lethal radius of about 2 miles.

Nuclear weapons are never detonated at ground level in combat. For maximum kill they are detonated at about 1,500 feet and dig no crater. The first test was conducted on a 300 foot tower and dug no crater at Alamogordo. With underground tests, even hydrogen bombs do not break the surface when they are detonated 1,000 deep.

All of your above quotes are as bogus as the original quote before I even look them up.

The bomb was designed as a 100 Megaton device, not a 50 Megaton device. This was due to its 3 stage design: fission-fusion-fusion. There is fission initiator that when detonated, begins a fusion reaction. Then there is a further fast-fission detonation (With neutrons from the second stage) of a Uranium-238 tamper which boosts the yield by 50 Megatons. For the test, the Tsar had its Uranium tamper replaced with lead to reduce the maximum yield by half (To 50 Megatons).

The blast yield was equal to that of a blast of 57,000,000 Tonnes of TNT....or to put that into context: The weight of 270 Empire State Buildings worth of TNT. This makes the Tsar the most powerful nuclear device ever detonated in history. Think of the destruction at Hiroshima. The Tsar was 3800 times more powerful than Hiroshima.

The bomb's weight was 27 tonnes, and its dimensions were: 8 meters (26ft) in length, and 2 meters (6.5ft) in diameter.

It was air-dropped, from a modified Tupolev Tu-95 Bear, and it used a nylon parachute to slow its decent to give the crew time to escape.

The bomb was dropped from an altitude of 34,500 feet AGL (10,500 meters), and it detonated a little over three minutes later at an altitude of 13,100 feet AGL (4,000 meters). In this time: The Tu-95, travelling at a ground speed of 480kts (552mph, 864kph), travelled into the safe zone (about 45km from ground zero) and was therefore 79km away from the blast.

When the bomb detonated, immediately the temperature directly below and surrounding the detonation would have risen to millions of degrees. The pressure below the blast was 300 pounds per square inch, ten times the pressure in a car tyre. The light energy released was so powerful that it was visible even at 1000km (621 miles), with cloudy skies. The shockwave was powerful enough to break windows at even up to 900 kilometres (560 miles) from the blast. The shockwave was recorded orbiting the earth 3 times. The mushroom cloud rose to an altitude of 64,000 meters (210,000 feet) before levelling out. The thermal energy from the blast was powerful that it could cause 3rd degree burns to a human standing 100 km (62 miles) away from the blast.

The radius of the fireball was 2.3 kilometres (1.4 miles). The blast radius (area in which total destruction ensured) was 13km (8 miles).

The most important thing to note is that this bomb was designed as a 100 Megaton device (Yield equivalent of 0.1 billion tonnes of TNT). If detonated, everything within a 48 kilometer (30 mile) diameter would be vaporised. Everything within a 195 kilometer (120 mile) diameter would be incinerated in a fireball. This would ensure total destruction of a large city like New York, Paris or London, as well as devastation on its outskirts.

As to a bomb being large enough to destroy the equivelant of the state of Arizona, I don't think so. Arizona extends about 340 mi (547 km) E-W; the state's maximum N-S extension is 395 miles.

Thread