VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 31st, 2021 #1001
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
My mom got the first shot of the Moderna vaccine last wed. So far no side effects from it.

I don't think I will get it. Since she won't have to worry about catching Kung Flu from me now.
I KNEW this was going to happen, but of course those stuck in care homes have no choice, and no one else will have.

Quote:
How many of the 1705 care home residents who have died of the virus over the last two weeks, how many of them have had the jab over the last six weeks?

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; January 31st, 2021 at 03:29 AM.

Old January 31st, 2021 #1002
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

This guy thoroughly explains what is up with that shit. China is fucked up!

Last edited by Hugo Böse; January 31st, 2021 at 08:49 AM.

Old January 31st, 2021 #1003
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

COVID: If There Is No Virus, Why Are People Dying?

Quote:
Since the beginning of this false pandemic, I’ve been offering compelling evidence that no one has proved SARS-CoV-2 exists.

Then people ask, “So why are all these people dying?”

I have explained that, many times, and in this article I’ll explain it again.

First of all, the whole notion that COVID-19 is one health condition is a lie. COVID IS NOT ONE THING.

This is both the hardest and simplest point to accept and understand.

Don’t reject the existence of the virus and then say, “So what is THE cause of people dying?” There is no ONE CAUSE. There is no one illness. There is no “it.”

By far, the biggest sources of illness we are dealing with are lung conditions: various kinds of pneumonia; flu and flu-like disease; TB; other unnamed lung/respiratory problems.

THESE ARE BEING RELABELED “COVID.” It’s a repackaging scheme. People are dying for those traditional reasons, and their deaths are being called “COVID.”
(...)
Now, add to all this the fact that the PCR test for the virus is irreparably flawed and useless (for a variety of reasons I’ve explained in other articles). The test spits out false-positives like a fire hose. Thus, the high case numbers. If the authorities have to go to such extremes to paint a picture of a spreading viral epidemic…

There is no evidence that an actual germ is traveling around the world felling people. The “evidence” is invented.

The “pandemic” is invented.

The fraud is promoted.
(...)
More...
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01/...-people-dying/

Last edited by Hugo Böse; January 31st, 2021 at 07:17 PM.

Old January 31st, 2021 #1004
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

It's possible that COVID-19, lockdowns and the vaccines scam were engineered to (quicker) kill the elderly in order to reduce the financial burden. And of course, murder freedoms in the meantime.

This is from 2013.
Quote:
Taro Aso, the finance minister, said on Monday that the elderly should be allowed to "hurry up and die" to relieve pressure on the state to pay for their medical care.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...p-die-japanese

Old February 1st, 2021 #1005
Dawn Cannon

Default 21 elderly killed by pfizer vaccine in same rest home at como, italy

The news is horrific. This Pfizer Vaccine is more deadly than the flu it is supposed to cure.

https://fromrome.info/2021/01/30/21-...at-como-italy/

Quote:
Twenty-one dead.

85 out of 93 persons infected!

91% of those receiving care in the facility!

54 of he workers now test positive!

All had taken the Pfizer Vaccine and were in good health.

90% of the residents had received the Vaccine willingly. It was only the first dose. The second dose will be on Feb. 6.

One can only imagine the results of the second dose!

Old February 9th, 2021 #1006
Dawn Cannon

Default Plandemics 2021 and Beyond

This is beyond creepy and I don't advise certain people to watch.

Three (very unhealthy looking in body and spirit) individuals laud the coming Health Care Digital Dictatorship Hell that the bullshit covaids has been designed to bring about. The ecstatic and weird look on their faces as they discuss forcing daily medications upon people looks like the same madness that is very evident in Bill Gates.

Comments:

One is named “bright” the other “kraft”.
My mother taught me to “listen” to my body, it tells you what it needs, when it needs certain nutrients, rest and exercise.

I’m going to be generous and call those specimens “ghouls”. Those ghouls can take their “passive surveillance” and “data donation” and light it up on themselves. We all need to be fully aware of where they are and what they’re conjuring at all times for, as they say, “the greater good”

This crap makes my blood boil! How can people not see through this and read between the lines?!?!

“Have wearables that let them know when they are exposed to somthing”
Trans humanism here we come

Who?... Mind controlled dependent lunatics... Who have NO idea how to survive on earth without the fantasy reality they have created for themselves.

When did everyone suddenly get so afraid of getting sick? You get sick. You get better or you don't. It's not that big of a deal.

"Passive surveillance" they are for sure trying to make it sound nice and inoffensive.

Techno savages have no soul. Smolenski, figures. Funny I’ve never seen a pandemic, local tyranny.....that’s fecking dangerous and evil. I wonder how many will still be alive by 2030.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; February 9th, 2021 at 06:19 PM.

Old February 13th, 2021 #1007
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
The news is horrific. This Pfizer Vaccine is more deadly than the flu it is supposed to cure.

https://fromrome.info/2021/01/30/21-...at-como-italy/
My friend just had his follow-up dose of the Pfizer vaccine.

When I asked him if the side-effects from his first injection two weeks ago were getting any better, he beeped twice for 'no'...

Old February 15th, 2021 #1008
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Youtube recommended this... just for me.

WhatsHerFace - Welcome to THE UPSIDE DOWN! (A little (bit longish) sarcastic poem about cofu.)

Old February 16th, 2021 #1009
Dawn Cannon

Default UK: New Deadly Serious Coronavirus Strain Discovered Dodging the Vaccine

Have you noticed how hard they are pushing this "New UK Variant" that is going to "Hit the US"? It's going to make the first "covAIDS" look like a cold in comparison.

This is likely really going to shock you good, but there’s another coronavirus variant which has emerged.

This means that you’re going to have to stay locked down way longer.

It’s dodging vaccines like virus dodgeball.

Quote:
experts say everyone should still get vaccinated because the jabs should prevent serious illness and death from the disease — even if they don’t stop people developing symptoms.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-variant.html
I know it looks like this is all part of a design to keep you looked down forever, but in reality, it’s all just a series of totally improbable coincidences.

The coincidences happen to imply that you will never get your freedom back, and also that all of your money has to be transferred to billionaires and Jewish bankers.

Sorry.

https://dailystormer.su/uk-new-deadl...g-the-vaccine/

Old February 16th, 2021 #1010
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Have you noticed how hard they are pushing this "New UK Variant" that is going to "Hit the US"? It's going to make the first "covAIDS" look like a cold in comparison.

This is likely really going to shock you good, but there’s another coronavirus variant which has emerged.

This means that you’re going to have to stay locked down way longer.

It’s dodging vaccines like virus dodgeball.

I know it looks like this is all part of a design to keep you looked down forever, but in reality, it’s all just a series of totally improbable cohencidences.

The cohencidences happen to imply that you will never get your freedom back, and also that all of your money has to be transferred to billionaires and Jewish bankers.

Sorry.

https://dailystormer.su/uk-new-deadl...g-the-vaccine/
There, I fixed it for you.

Old February 17th, 2021 #1011
Dawn Cannon

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
There, I fixed it for you.
Thanks

I suppose they are going to say, "oh sorry, those jabs we made you get are no good for this UK strain, so we will give the drug companies trillions more dollars for a new one"

By which time the next strain will be ready.

Old February 17th, 2021 #1012
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Sweds inevitably doing what they do best, cucking and sucking globo-homo dick. The ugly feminist truck stop hookers who run the cuntry must have felt soooo left out.

From the FT

Quote:
Sweden eyes tighter Covid measures as third wave looms

Government proposal would close shopping centres, gyms and restaurants for the first time

Sweden has warned that it might have to close businesses and shut down parts of society as unease grows in Stockholm at the possibility of a third wave of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The centre-left government on Wednesday put forward a proposal that for the first time would allow it to close shopping centres, gyms, and restaurants and to fine those who fail to obey the rules SKr2,000 ($240).

“There is a significant risk of a third wave of infection . . . It can be necessary to shut down parts of Sweden,” said social minister Lena Hallengren.

The country, which stood out internationally because of its refusal to introduce a lockdown, has since December brought in more and more restrictions.

Coronavirus cases per capita have ticked up again in recent days, following repeated warnings from health authorities that a third wave was likely. The number of cases and deaths per capita remain far above the highest levels recorded in neighbouring Norway and Finland, but its excess mortality from Covid-19 is below several European countries that had formal lockdowns.

Infections are increasing in six of Sweden’s 18 regions with a particularly sharp rise linked to the construction of a large electric battery factory in the north of the country for Northvolt, a start-up backed by Volkswagen, Goldman Sachs and Ikea.

The proposal on potential closures is out for consultation until February 26, and the government has declined to say precisely what would trigger its introduction.

Hallengren said she understood there was a desire to return to normal but added that the recent rise in cases was “worrying”. She continued: “At present, we do not make the decision [to shut down], but it is clear that we do not intend to wait until it is too late.”

Sweden closed its borders with Norway and Denmark in recent weeks over fears about the spread of the more contagious variant first discovered in the UK, while in December it issued its first recommendation to wear face masks, all after the country’s king said its strategy had been a failure.

But critics have accused officials of sending mixed messages after the head of Sweden’s public health authority was caught twice without a mask on public transport while some municipalities have banned certain employees such as teachers from wearing them. On Wednesday, as well as warning of potential closures, the government announced new rules that could allow some museums to reopen.

https://www.ft.com/content/ccb52f41-...d-f59745e25e7d

Last edited by Hugo Böse; February 17th, 2021 at 07:17 AM.

Old February 23rd, 2021 #1013
Dominus

Old February 23rd, 2021 #1014
Tony Boone

I give them hell every time I go into a Walmart or any other store.
These mask tyrants nearly have a stroke as I walk by carefree unmasked.

Old February 23rd, 2021 #1015
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
Youtube recommended this... just for me.

WhatsHerFace - Welcome to THE UPSIDE DOWN! (A little (bit longish) sarcastic poem about cofu.)

Welcome to THE UPSIDE DOWN!
She’s kind of sexy. I like her wit. I think that’s what makes her sexy.

Old February 24th, 2021 #1016
Beau Paulman

It looks like Mr. Gerdes is going after the coronacommies in Montana:

Quote:
$5,000.00 REWARD

Attention all employees of a Montana State / County / City Health Department and all members of a Montana State / County / City Board of Health or health related task force.

A $5,000.00 reward is being offered to the first employee of a Montana State / County / City Health Department and / or member of a Montana State / County / City Board of Health or health related task force; who irrefutably proves that a novel corona virus named - SARS-CoV-2 - has in fact been conclusively proven to actually exist.

To begin the simple process of laying claim to the reward, first answer the following questions:

1 - Do you believe that any official health related government directive that has any negative impact on the liberty and livelihood of Montana Citizens should be based on rigorously verified scientifically proven facts arising from unimpeachable scientific methods and procedures - Yes. - or - No. - ??

2 - Do you believe that it is a rigorously verified scientific fact that a novel corona virus named - SARS-CoV-2 - has been conclusively proven to exist via unimpeachable scientific methods and procedures - Yes. - or - No. - ??

3 - Do you believe that there is a preponderance of credible scientific evidence that a novel corona virus named - SARS-CoV-2 - has been conclusively proven to exist - Yes. - or - No. - ??

4 - Do you believe that it can be proven, beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law, that a novel corona virus named - SARS-CoV-2 - has in fact been conclusively proven to actually exist - Yes. - or - No. - ??

5 - Do you accept the challenge to irrefutably prove that a novel corona virus named - SARS-CoV-2 - has in fact been conclusively proven to actually exist - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Next, complete the following declaration:

I, ___?___, do hereby declare that I have accepted the challenge to prove - with 100% certainty - that a novel corona virus named - SARS-CoV-2 - has in fact been conclusively proven to actually exist; and I will do so by, at the very least, adequately addressing all of the current factual deficiencies identified by Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Dr. Thomas Cowan and Sally Fallon Morrell in this online article linked to here:

https://www.andrewkaufmanmd.com/sovi/?#voices

Next, email the completed questionnaire to Greg Gerdes at:

[email protected]

Once the completed questionnaire is received and your eligibility for the reward is confirmed, you will be given instructions on how to submit your proffered proof for evaluation and judgment. If your submittal is deemed eligible, satisfies the "conclusively proven" requirement and you are the first eligible person to do so, you will be rewarded with a $5,000.00 check. Simple as that - and good luck!

Note: If you do not meet the eligibility requirements listed above, but believe that you can prove - with 100% certainty - that a novel corona virus named - SARS-CoV-2 - has in fact been conclusively proven to actually exist, please contact Greg Gerdes and request information about the wager option. (Caveat: You must be a Montana Citizen to be eligible for the wager option.)

Last edited by Beau Paulman; February 25th, 2021 at 11:15 AM.

Old February 26th, 2021 #1017
Dawn Cannon

Default Several nuns die after taking first shot of COVID vaccine

Earlier this month, 35 nuns in a northern Kentucky convent received an mRNA-developed COVID-19 vaccine. Just two days later, two died and twenty six others tested positive for the virus.

Sister Aileen Bankemper, prioress of the Benedictine Sisters of St. Walburg, noted that the monastery was completely locked down, with no movement of people into or out of the premises for some time prior to having the sisters vaccinated: “We [the Benedictine community] were shocked to have so many [COVID-19] cases since we were being extremely careful, not going out, and not having visitors since the beginning of the pandemic,” Fox19 NOW reported. She even claimed that the sisters “redoubled our efforts after the [Christmas] holiday surge.”

Sister Aileen confirmed in a Facebook post, “Twenty-eight sisters tested positive for COVID-19,” following the jab. “The majority of them were able to get the monoclonal antibodies [antibody infusions] through St. Elizabeth’s Senior Services. Their symptoms are being managed pretty well,” she added.

Two of their members, however, Sister Charles Wolking and Sister Rita Biltz, quickly deteriorated, dying on February 3, two days after receiving their COVID jabs. Neither had expressed symptoms nor had tested positive for the virus prior to taking the vaccine.

Sub-Prioress Sister Nancy Kordenbrok told WKRC that “[b]oth of them were elderly and had some health issues and were not able to compete with COVID.”

At the time, a third sister, Margaret Mary Gough, was admitted to ICU at St. Elizabeth Fort Thomas Hospital with respiratory problems after testing positive for COVID-19 following her first dose of the vaccine.

Sister Nancy initially expressed hope that Sister Margaret Mary was recovering, saying that she is “[c]urrently in ICU, but we think she will be moved from there. She’s doing so much better. She had serious respiratory issues.”

But yesterday, through the monastery’s official Facebook page, she too was confirmed to have died, on February 10, “from complications of the COVID virus.” One other sister recovered in ICU and was able to return to the monastery.

In an apparent attempt to quell fears about the dangers of the vaccine, Dr. Steven Feagins, the Hamilton County public health director, explained that strong side-effects are “actually way more common than you might think.”

He added that, in cases where the patient suffers side-effects, he recommends simply delaying the second dose: “Whenever you get it, you get it, so we consider the 21 days [between jabs] minimum,” he said.

The remaining sisters are set to receive their second dose of the vaccine in May.

Since the launch of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has recorded a total of 929 deaths from December 15, 2020, up to February 12, 2021, accounting for almost 6% of 15,923 adverse events on the system’s report.

1,869 people were hospitalized, 616 of whom were considered to have suffered a life-threatening reaction.

Roughly 66.5 million doses have been administered in the U.S. of either one of the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccinations offered by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna. Both were given emergency use authorization by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in December, and, until they are fully licenced by the regulator, are considered experimental.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/se...9b64-408043746

Old March 1st, 2021 #1018
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

87 thousand doctors & nurses denounce both Covidiocy and the vaccine

https://gvid.tv/v/wWZdGo

Old March 2nd, 2021 #1019
steven clark

Default Coronavirus Thread

I'm lucky to be under the radar, and the one time I hate...really hate...is when I go to the gym, where we're required to wear masks. It's unhealthy, and hard to breathe when you work out, but those are the rules. Even though the death rate has plummeted, and hospitalizations are lower than in the summer, I bet the damned masks will stay on.

Everyone seems so beaten here in St. Louis County. They just wear them all the time. You see children...infants...with masks. People alone in cars with masks.

Some possibly good news is in Texas and Mississippi, shut-downs are ending for the most part. The CDC is threatening a new outbreak will come with this, but I think people are just having enough of it.

As I've said, Missouri is pretty lenient, except in damned St. Louis County. It's like a dictatorship here, and will likely remain so. The County Executive won't budge, he won re-election by 20 points, and there it is. It's a relief going into a city park, where people don't wear them...except a lot of girls.

Old March 2nd, 2021 #1020
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I'm lucky to be under the radar, and the one time I hate...really hate...is when I go to the gym, where we're required to wear masks. It's unhealthy, and hard to breathe when you work out, but those are the rules. Even though the death rate has plummeted, and hospitalizations are lower than in the summer, I bet the damned masks will stay on.

Everyone seems so beaten here in St. Louis County. They just wear them all the time. You see children...infants...with masks. People alone in cars with masks.

Some possibly good news is in Texas and Mississippi, shut-downs are ending for the most part. The CDC is threatening a new outbreak will come with this, but I think people are just having enough of it.

As I've said, Missouri is pretty lenient, except in damned St. Louis County. It's like a dictatorship here, and will likely remain so. The County Executive won't budge, he won re-election by 20 points, and there it is. It's a relief going into a city park, where people don't wear them...except a lot of girls.
Why do women tend to wear these masks more? They're also more leery going on dates since covid.

Thread