Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2021 #101
Lutador Branco

"If everything had to depend on me, this would not be the regime that we would be living (democracy), and despite everything, I represent democracy in Brazil."

Bolsonaro - Campinas, Brazil - 20 / February / 21.

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=270578534588284&_rdr

Old February 24th, 2021 #102
Lutador Branco

NBC News

Former Ambassador William Burns said during his opening statement at his Senate confirmation hearing that confronting the threat from China will be his top priority.

February 24, 2021

Last edited by Lutador Branco; February 24th, 2021 at 05:53 PM.

Old February 24th, 2021 #103
Ray Allan

"Russia, Russia, Russia!" for fucking forever. Now "China, China, China!" ad nauseum. Sure sign of a collapsing regime, to continue hysterically howling about external enemies, real or imagined. Weapons of mass distraction.

It's the jews, jews, jews! Right here in the jew ass oy vey.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 25th, 2021 #104
Lutador Branco

In addition to the Movement of Bolsonaro's followers, two other important political movements in Brazil today are the Military Interventionist movement, which wants a military regime similar to that which was established in Brazil between 1964 until 1985, and the Monarchist Movement, which wants the return of the Empire of Brazil.

Considering the social and political cultures of Brazil since the year 1500, I think it is possible to serve everyone, that is, to merge these three movements into one nationalist movement, and against the International Left and the Chinese Communist Party.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; February 25th, 2021 at 09:48 PM.

Old February 25th, 2021 #105
ToneDeaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
ad nauseum.
Weapons of mass distraction.
We hear msn fakery about 'atrocities' that
the sovereign governments of
Afghanistan, Syria, Venezuala, China 'commits';
YET NOTHING about the REAL
atrocities, being committed by crusading-zionism.

Old February 27th, 2021 #106
Lutador Branco

Jair Messias Bolsonaro

· 3 hrs ·
- Today, at 23:50, directly from India
- We will launch Amazônia-1, the first 100% Brazilian satellite.
- It will also serve to monitor our Amazon. Brazil is increasingly investing in science and technology.
- BRAZIL ABOVE ALL!
- GOD ABOVE ALL!

https://www.facebook.com/jairmessias...7782092704097/

Old February 28th, 2021 #107
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Jair Messias Bolsonaro

· 3 hrs ·
- Today, at 23:50, directly from India
- We will launch Amazônia-1, the first 100% Brazilian satellite.
- It will also serve to monitor our Amazon. Brazil is increasingly investing in science and technology.
- BRAZIL ABOVE ALL!
- GOD ABOVE ALL!

https://www.facebook.com/jairmessias...7782092704097/

The launch was a success ...

My applause to the Brazilian team and to our dear ally India.

Old March 1st, 2021 #108
Ray Allan

Quote:
The launch was a success ...

My applause to the Brazilian team and to our dear ally India.
That looks like the Death Star hovering over Bolsonaro, Pontes and Earth in the graphic.

Anyway, congratulations on your country's first home-grown satellite.

Old March 1st, 2021 #109
Lutador Branco

Quote:
That looks like the Death Star hovering over Bolsonaro, Pontes and Earth in the graphic.

Anyway, congratulations on your country's first home-grown satellite.

Thank you, Comrade Ray.

Death Star is a warlike space station created by the Galactic Empire in the science fiction film series Star Wars.

It is a gigantic spherical space station, 120 km in diameter. It carries thousands of soldiers (stormtroopers), TIE fighters and advanced TIE fighters like Darth Vader's, but its biggest weapon is the superlaser that has the shape of a gigantic crater, which causes the total destruction of planets, like Princess' home planet Leia (Luke Skywalker's sister), Alderaan.

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrela_da_Morte

Did Bolsonaro and Pontes intend to convey this idea?

Sinister...

Old March 1st, 2021 #110
Lutador Branco

Quote:
In addition to the Movement of Bolsonaro's followers, two other important political movements in Brazil today are the Military Interventionist movement, which wants a military regime similar to that which was established in Brazil between 1964 until 1985, and the Monarchist Movement, which wants the return of the Empire of Brazil.

Considering the social and political cultures of Brazil since the year 1500, I think it is possible to serve everyone, that is, to merge these three movements into one nationalist movement, and against the International Left and the Chinese Communist Party.

National Anthem of the Empire of Brazil (1822-1831) - “Hino da Independência do Brasilâ€

As I said in this previous post, the Bolsonaro followers' movement is one of the three main political movements in Brazil.

https://www.facebook.com/jairmessias...64823224898569

Old March 4th, 2021 #111
Lutador Branco

I am a nationalist, and I do not directly support Lula or Bolsonaro.

But truth be told.

In Brazil, the Judiciary and the mainstream media are powers dominated by the International Left, and they manage to overthrow both labor and conservatives.

In the same way that the judiciary of the mainstream media sentenced and arrested former Labor President Lula, and prevented him from running in the 2018 presidential election, now they want to overthrow conservative President Bolsonaro.

The International Left is in charge.

Judge Sérgio Moro is one of the puppets of the International Left.

Lula

Today at 17:36 ·

Exactly five years ago, Moro subjected Lula to illegal coercive driving. They searched their home, the headquarters of the Lula Institute and their children's home. They found nothing. Brazil has changed a lot. It is worth hearing today what Lula said then.

https://www.facebook.com/Lula/videos/289111899259270

Last edited by Lutador Branco; March 4th, 2021 at 06:33 PM.

Old March 8th, 2021 #112
Lutador Branco

It looks new and current, as if he were talking now.

British Movietone

(16 Sep 1929) Premier Mussolini was the first foreign person to make a talking picture.

Old March 20th, 2021 #113
Lutador Branco

Precisely in the countries where the ideals, theories and Kabbalistic principles had been better preached and assimilated, both through the communist side and through the liberalism side, precisely in these countries there would be the full establishment of the domination of the International Left: America, the Soviet Union and China.

That is why I advocate that America and Brazil get rid of the leftist influence - which is much more powerful in America - and together defeat China.

Old April 9th, 2021 #114
Lutador Branco

I thought mr. Alex Linder made the right decision blocking my thread Jesus was Arian.´

Everyone gave their opinions on this controversial topic, and I respect everyone.

I will never abandon what I advocated on this topic, I continue with my position: White Supremacist, nationalist and Christian.

One of the best posts was this one, from Jaekel, responding to Stewart Meadows:

''Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

But wait a second ... Aren't you a Christian, Jaekel? Or am I confusing you with another poster?

jaekel:

No, I just stated that at one time they supported Whites.
Anti-miscegenation. Only European immigration was allowed until 1965. Southern states had laws against Whites marrying niggers. Niggers had separate schools and churches. Sat at the back of the bus, entered at the back of businesses. Baptist Universities had rules against interracial dating even after niggers were allowed because of federal laws. Women were understood to be below men.
That changed when they caved on racial and gender issues, after being subverted by the Cultural Marxists.''

This original Christianity, before the Marxists, is exactly my version of Christianity.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; April 10th, 2021 at 09:13 PM.

Old April 10th, 2021 #115
Lutador Branco

The International Left has no ideology, no borders, no nation.

Objective of the International Left: to enslave everyone and conquer the world, to enrich the members of this globalist Elite.

This is Marxism.

In Brazil, the International Left prevented former Labor President Lula from running in the 2018 presidential election, using the left-wing judiciary to condemn and arrest Lula.

Now, this same left-wing judiciary wants to overthrow the conservative President Bolsonaro ...

https://agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/pol...gastar-governo

Bolsonaro says CPI of pandemic's goal is to wear down government

In a note, the Supreme Court says that the Court's decisions follow the Constitution

Published on april 09 2021 - 16:48 By André Richter - News reporter of Agência Brasil - Brasília

President Jair Bolsonaro criticized today (9) the decision of the Minister of the Supreme Federal Court (STF) Luís Roberto Barroso that determined the opening of a parliamentary commission of inquiry (CPI) in the Senate to investigate possible omissions by the federal government in combating the pandemic of Covid-19.

Last night (8), Barroso responded to the injunction request made by senators Jorge Kajuru (GO) and Alessandro Vieira (SE), both from Cidadania. Parliamentarians alleged the House's alleged omission in the installation of the CPI, given the requirement with sufficient signatures from senators to open the commission.

In the morning, when talking to supporters at the entrance to the Palácio da Alvorada, the president said that the CPI's goal is to erode the federal government.

“The CPI is not to investigate deviations of resources from governors, it is to investigate, according to the menu of the CPI request, omissions by the federal government, that is, a married play by Barroso-left wing in the Senate to wear down the government. They don't want to know what happened to the billions diverted by some governors and a few mayors as well, ”he said. “Inside the Senate, there is an impeachment process against the Minister of the Supreme Federal Court. I want to know if Barroso will have the moral courage to have this impeachment process installed as well. As far as I think Barroso lacks moral courage and judicial activism remains, ”he added.

In an official note released to the press in the early afternoon, the Supreme Court declared that the Court's decisions are made in accordance with the Constitution and laws and that questions against these measures must be made through appeals.

“The Supreme Federal Court reiterates that the ministers that make up the Court make decisions in accordance with the Constitution and the laws and that, within the democratic rule of law, questions must be asked about them in the proper appeals, contributing to the republican spirit prevail in our country ”, says the note.

Edition: Juliana Andrade

Last edited by Lutador Branco; April 10th, 2021 at 06:41 PM.

Old April 10th, 2021 #116
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Brazil’s Top Diplomat Quits Under Pressure from China

FRANCES MARTEL 30 Mar 2021

Brazil’s Foreign Affairs Minister Ernesto Araújo resigned on Monday, shortly after accusing pro-China lawmakers of pressuring him into supporting granting compromised telecommunications company Huawei Brazil’s lucrative pending contract to build a 5G network.

Prior to his resignation, Araujo had developed a reputation for being one of President Jair Bolsonaro’s staunchest anti-communist officials and a particularly vocal opponent of China’s attempts to control Brazilian politics. While Bolsonaro ran a presidential campaign on limiting China’s attempts at “buying” Brazil, as president he has strengthened ties to Beijing through economic deals and visited Beijing personally to attract further Chinese investment in the country.
(...)
The day before his resignation, Araújo published a message on Twitter accusing Senator Kátia Abreu of the left-wing Progressive party of pressuring him to allow Huawei, a Chinese telecommunications company, to build Brazil’s 5G network. Abreu runs the Brazilian Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
(...)
Abreu was far from the only member of Congress pressuring Araújo to be more friendly to China.
https://www.breitbart.com/latin-amer...ressure-china/

Quote:
Ernesto Henrique Fraga Araújo (born 15 May 1967) is a Brazilian diplomat and Brazil's former Minister of Foreign Affairs.[1] Chosen by Brazil's president Jair Bolsonaro in January 2019 following a suggestion made by Olavo de Carvalho, Araújo subscribes to conspiracy theories such as man-made climate change is untrue and a "communist plot",[2] "globalism" is a process driven by "cultural Marxism",[3] and the COVID-19 (Coronarivus) pandemic is the result of another communist plot he dubbed "comunavirus".[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernesto_Ara%C3%BAjo

Oh well, maybe VNN's China cucks will like Bolsonaro more now. To these people, anybody who is pro-Chinese is an okay guy.

Old April 10th, 2021 #117
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/latin-amer...ressure-china/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernesto_Ara%C3%BAjo

Oh well, maybe VNN's China cucks will like Bolsonaro more now. To these people, anybody who is pro-Chinese is an okay guy.

Comrade Stewart, this is one of the main subjects that I am following, including, regarding this, I posted this comment on my social network:

'' March 30 at 1:31 am ·
Shared with Public
Public
Brazil is governed by the Mafia of the National Congress, which is a tool of the International Left.
The President of the Republic has become a puppet who cannot even choose his own ministers; the National Congress chooses.
Disgusting and shameful.
If there is no reaction, the International Left will dominate fully. ''

Minister Ernesto Araújo was one of the most important government ministers; he is radically nationalist, anti-communist, anti-globalists and staunch enemy of the Chinese Communist Party.

Bolsonaro was forced to obey the leftists and fire Ernesto Araújo, in order to have any chance of continuing to govern ...

Old April 11th, 2021 #118
Ray Allan

All of Bolsonaro's military chiefs resigned too, didn't they? I'm afraid I don't know much about that and the reasons for it, whether or not the generals and admirals were cucked green niggers like the ones in the u.s. military, anti-communist, pro-communist or what. Have Brazil's armed forces been purged of the elements that led to the establishment of the conservative military government of the 1960s-80s?

Old April 11th, 2021 #119
Lutador Branco

Quote:
All of Bolsonaro's military chiefs resigned too, didn't they? I'm afraid I don't know much about that and the reasons for it, whether or not the generals and admirals were cucked green niggers like the ones in the u.s. military, anti-communist, pro-communist or what. Have Brazil's armed forces been purged of the elements that led to the establishment of the conservative military government of the 1960s-80s?

You are right, Comrade Ray, Bolsonaro's three military chiefs resigned their positions, because they could not endure such Left meddling in the Bolsonaro government.

Bolsonaro sacked one of the most important nationalist ministers, Ernesto Araújo, because the Left / Chinese Communist Party demanded this ...

Regarding the leaders of the Brazilian Military Regime from 1964 to 1985, they were not purged, but today they are very old and many have died, but the flame still burns in the current Military Interventionist Movement.

Old April 14th, 2021 #120
Lutador Branco

Bolsonaro made this post two days ago, and made a statement on TV today, saying he is waiting for a signal to act ... will this be the beginning of the reaction against the Left? We will see...

Jair Messias Bolsonaro

- In difficult times one must join forces, never offend exactly the one who can be decisive in this rescue.
- If the stab had been fatal, today you would have had President Haddad or Ciro. His freedom, certainly, would no longer exist.
- Do not disaggregate, add, believe ... Convince those who are by your side to defend the Constitution, especially its art. 5 °, our green and yellow flag ...
- Today you are getting a taste of what communism is and who are the prototypes of dictators, those who decree banning cults, curfews, expropriation of real estate, restrictions on travel, etc ...
- More and more people are running out of jobs, income and means of survival ... chaos knocks on Brazilians' doors.
- Ask what each one of us can do for Brazil and its freedom and ... get ready.

Thread