Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 30th, 2018 #21
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
They'd only grow up to cause trouble, why let a problem fester when you can properly deal with it early.
Basically what you're saying is you advocate gassing, shooting and running over kids with tanks to nip any potential problems in the bud? You're an idiot.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 31st, 2018 #22
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Stick to fapping over slutty Taylor Swift pictures Ray,

Grown up discussion aren't your forte.

Old January 31st, 2018 #23
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Back on topic, distractions from exposing govt. wrongdoing (the topic here) should just be ignored. They co-opt the purpose of the thread.

Here is Clive Doyle, in the Helen Marie Taylor Museum, using a model of Mt. Carmel he discusses the events of the final assault.

David Thibodeau, who wrote an excellent book "A Place Called Waco". Here he discusses what happened at a book store in Austin.

Thibodeau was never certain regarding the religion, he had been invited to Mt. Carmel after playing drums with David's band. He had decided to stay a while and listen to the teachings. As a result he was there for all that transpired. His account is honest.

He escaped because he jumped out on the side the cameras were pointed toward---those are the only people who survived, others who ran out were shot at as they ran out, which has been attested to by the Tarrant Co. Medical Examiner, and by some of the survivors such as Thibodeau and Doyle, and presented in evidence at the Hearings by Attorneys Dick DeGuerin and Jack Zimmermann.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; January 31st, 2018 at 12:29 PM.

Old January 31st, 2018 #24
Crowe

Quote:
They'd only grow up to cause trouble, why let a problem fester when you can properly deal with it early.
You occasionally make some good points on a few issues, but overall, you kinda come across as an 'edgelord' to me. The name, avatar, and signature quotes just scream "look at me! I'm edgy!". And I'll show you all how edgy I am by defending this mass murdering government!

Old February 1st, 2018 #25
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
you kinda come across as an 'edgelord' to me.
I've been called an 'edgelord' for my view that democracy doesn't work, for saying Hitler had some good ideas, that Trump should build the wall, Jews are a problem and blacks should be shipped back to Africa.

It's a nonsense word like 'racist', used by people in a vain attempt to try and shame someone into silence.

As for governments murdering people, that's what they do, they've been doing it for all of human history, and will continue to do it far into the future.

Last edited by Scaramantula; February 1st, 2018 at 10:00 AM.

Old February 1st, 2018 #26
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Waco: The Rules of Engagement

This is an excellent documentary, it is the first one I saw after reading Reavis' book. It has important footage from the hearings, and the end is quite haunting, with FLIR footage and medical examiner findings, gone over in detail.

Old February 1st, 2018 #27
Crowe

Quote:
I've been called an 'edgelord' for my view that democracy doesn't work, for saying Hitler had some good ideas, that Trump should build the wall, Jews are a problem and blacks should be shipped back to Africa.

It's a nonsense word like 'racist', used by people in a vain attempt to try and shame someone into silence.

As for governments murdering people, that's what they do, they've been doing it for all of human history, and will continue to do it far into the future.
Being "edgy" isn't a bad thing, but you gotta know where to draw the line. "White Sharia" for example, is very edgy. Some people here think it's over the line. I don't.

But when it comes to this anti-White government, we should be using every single opportunity they give us to attack them. If they murder some people like they did at Waco, we shouldn't be condoning it, we should be using the situation to our advantage to attack our enemies. My heart doesn't bleed for the people at Waco. For me, this is about using everything they give us to attack them. And in the case of Waco, it's one of blatant hypocrisy by the US government. They preach human rights globally, yet murder people in similar fashions that the most brutal regimes in history have also done.

I don't really care for the well being of Palestinians, anymore than nutty christians, but when kikes murder Palestinians, I'm there to point out the hypocrisy. Do you understand where I'm coming from here? I might be a hypocrite as well, but the difference is I'm not out there mass murdering people while claiming to be morally superior.

Last edited by Crowe; February 1st, 2018 at 12:39 PM.

Old February 1st, 2018 #28
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

The Feds and the Southern Poverty folks aren't scared of comic book characters, even with a name that has 'Scare' in it, talking online.

The fake name and no face shows them that you're scared, and they like that.

It's real time 'you will not replace us' with a face attached that is 'edgy'.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; February 1st, 2018 at 05:33 PM.

Old February 1st, 2018 #29
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Price

There's a price to standing up for yourself sometimes.

Randy Weaver (now an Atheist, btw), was falsely accused of sawing off shotguns at an illegal length----they were a legal length as it turns out.

His wife Vicki used to write letters to Govt. officials.

The Govt. tried to get Randy to be an informant, and he refused.

The same trash who murdered the babies at Waco murdered his wife and son.

They like to shoot dogs, too, they killed Sammy's dog like they shot the malamute pups in the pen at Waco.

They are the terrorists.

That's the point of this thread.

Clive Doyle on tyranny:

Old February 2nd, 2018 #30
Ray Allan

Wesley Kanne (Kohen) Clark is a sordid character and not just for his role in the Waco massacre.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Clark
http://www.rense.com/general42/clark.htm

Old February 12th, 2018 #31
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

He really is, and I hadn't been aware of his role in Waco until after he ran with Kerry...er (((Kerry))).

This week the miniseries put out by Paramount aired...it is actually semi-truthful, because it is in part based on Thibodeau's second book, "Waco: A Survivor's Story."

This book is less about Thibodeau's whole life and more focused on the events of the seige, including more detail regarding the fire and all evidence related, which is akin to what is in the film "Waco: The Rules of Engagement", that shows the FLIR footage, etc.

https://www.amazon.com/Waco-Survivor.../dp/1602865736

The parts in the film that are not truthful are the ones that have to do with the FBI agent Gary Noesner.

Puke inducing.

I do think there is a slim possibility of Noesner being truthful that the ATF and FBI were out of sync much of the time, but not to the degree the film would have one believe, and maybe not at all.

They are painting Noesner as some sort of 'Baretta' character....I don't know if anyone but me has seen the old espisodes of that show, but basically Robert Blake played a cop who was always 'at odds' with his overlords, fighting to do an 'ethical' job.

As we all know, a 'Baretta' type o' guy would end up a 'Serpico' kind o' guy real quickly.

...So I majorly doubt that Noesner was running around criticizing his fellow FBI Whores of Babylon (as Vicki Weaver called them, lol), trying to make things be as they should, and aw shucks, he just dindu nuffins.

Old February 12th, 2018 #32
Ray Allan

I doubt I will watch that film because you're never going to get the truth from the kikenmedia. There was another horrible TV-movie along the lines of the one about Tonya and Nancy called In the Line of Duty: Ambush in Waco released a month after the real Waco massacre. Those In the Line of Duty TV-movies were a series of vomit-inducing blue nigger-worshipping flicks produced in the early to mid-90s. I recall another one about Gordon Kahl's murder by the FBI where Rod Steiger played Kahl. Total pro-goobermint garbage. I have an audio tape of the Art Bell show where he's interviewing David Thibodeaux which is fairly good. I also watched Thibodeaux's testimony at the Waco hearings on C-SPAN but wanted to throw a brick at the TV every time the slimy jew rat Chuck-U Schumer was on in addition to former Treasury Secretary Lloyd Bentsen since it was during his tenure under Daddy Bush the Waco attack was planned.

Old February 12th, 2018 #33
Erik T. White

I'm watching the six part "Waco" series.

I could not believe it when the actor playing Koresh goes out of the house and screams to the blue niggers, "Don't shoot!!! There are women and children in here!!!," and the blue niggers clearly fire the first shots, hitting the actor.

In the real Waco massacre, I watched an "armored vehicle" (read tank) fire its gun into the complex. Somehow the gubmint didn't have its act well enough together to suppress this telling scene. Immediately afterwards a big fire starts and the brave tank goes to "safety." This actual footage was played over and over, even in slow motion. Flames clearly come out of the cannon.

14/88

Erik

Old February 15th, 2018 #34
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Being "edgy" isn't a bad thing, but you gotta know where to draw the line. "White Sharia" for example, is very edgy. Some people here think it's over the line. I don't.

But when it comes to this anti-White government, we should be using every single opportunity they give us to attack them. If they murder some people like they did at Waco, we shouldn't be condoning it, we should be using the situation to our advantage to attack our enemies. My heart doesn't bleed for the people at Waco. For me, this is about using everything they give us to attack them. And in the case of Waco, it's one of blatant hypocrisy by the US government. They preach human rights globally, yet murder people in similar fashions that the most brutal regimes in history have also done.

I don't really care for the well being of Palestinians, anymore than nutty christians, but when kikes murder Palestinians, I'm there to point out the hypocrisy. Do you understand where I'm coming from here? I might be a hypocrite as well, but the difference is I'm not out there mass murdering people while claiming to be morally superior.
Fair point.

Thread