Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Have you ever used cannabis for recreational purposes?
Yes, in the past but I am no longer a user. 46 50.55%
Yes, I currently use cannabis. 17 18.68%
No, I have never used cannabis and don`t intend to do so. 27 29.67%
No, I have never used cannabis but I am open to doing so. 1 1.10%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 9th, 2007 #61
Aryan Lord

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbhil View Post
Refined sugar, caffiene, and nicotine cause more detremental physical and psychological effects than cannabis. They also affect your mood and state of conciousness, interfere with the body's seratonin levels, and are proven extremely physically addictive.

Therefore, with the power imposed on me by Aryan Lord I declare their use as decidedly un-Aryan. So let it be written, so let it be done.
Have you used cannabis or advocate its use and/or legalisation?

Old December 9th, 2007 #62
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
RE: Aryan Lord

Are we responsible for the contents of our dreams?

I smoked pot because everyone else around me was smoking pot and at that time the harmful effects weren't widely know. I regret being that ignorant. And now I know that it was the jew influencing this self-destructive behavior.

I believe that the jew promoted the recreational use of psychotropic drugs to my generation as a way to make us susceptible to accepting their anti-White agenda. Much like the jew promotes drinking booze today. Have we ever seen this many liquor commercials on TV before?

The jew knows that we're defenseless against their attacks when we're intoxicated. One would think that we would "get it" especially when the root word of intoxicated is "toxic."

I encourage all Aryan people to stay away from drugs and booze. However, some wine, beer, brandy, etc. when done in moderation is O.K.

I think that the key to stopping substance abuse is to eliminate the jew. People who are substance abusers do so because of emotional trauma indirectly inflicted upon them by this warped jew-created society.

We can`t and shouldn`t blame everything on the jews! When are Europoids going to take responsibility for their own degeneracy?

Old December 9th, 2007 #63
Art Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord View Post
I've smoked weed before,but not in many years.I certainly believe it's a valuable resource that should be completely legal,but I don't advocate its recreational use.For those who don't know we have several medicinal strains and a few strains developed for fibre use legally developed for use here in Canada,therefore the high THC strains developed for recreational use are completely unneccesary.

Old December 9th, 2007 #64
gbhil
Paulocaust Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord View Post
Already answered that question for you....when you re-address it please answer mine to you as well.

Old December 9th, 2007 #65
Peer Fischer

"Recreational" use of divine substances is misuse, and an insult to the plant as well as one's body.

Use of these ancient substances by the ill-prepared, or by immature people and minors, to "party" or while driving is an even greater insult and correspondingly more dangerous to life and limb (of oneself and others.)

Excessive use of such substances is a form of disrespect to the god of the plant also and is quickly punished in the form of various psychological illness, dependencies, loss of serotonin, depression, forgetfullness, and so forth.

Such plants as cannabis and certain mushrooms were utilized by our prehistoric Aryan ancestors in very controlled contexts for purposes of gaining inner wisdom or knowledge of healing and hunting, for the benefit of the community / village / tribe. Misuse was frowned upon and could result in ostracism from the tribe, practically a death sentence back then.

Old December 9th, 2007 #66
Aryan Lord

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
"Recreational" use of divine substances is misuse, and an insult to the plant as well as one's body.

Use of these ancient substances by the ill-prepared, or by immature people and minors, to "party" or while driving is an even greater insult and correspondingly more dangerous to life and limb (of oneself and others.)

Excessive use of such substances is a form of disrespect to the god of the plant also and is quickly punished in the form of various psychological illness, dependencies, loss of serotonin, depression, forgetfullness, and so forth.

Such plants as cannabis and certain mushrooms were utilized by our prehistoric Aryan ancestors in very controlled contexts for purposes of gaining inner wisdom or knowledge of healing and hunting, for the benefit of the community / village / tribe. Misuse was frowned upon and could result in ostracism from the tribe, practically a death sentence back then.
Exactly!..............

Old December 9th, 2007 #67
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post

I understand what you are saying, partying with pot is just plain stupid. But even so, I do not need any outside substance to give me inner wisdom. Waking up every day and learning even one little thing, is vastly superior to manipulating a plant for wisdom. I mean, what the fuck did those peyote 'visions' ever do for the 'Merican Indians? You think one of them would of seen the white man coming.

Old December 9th, 2007 #68
Sean Martin

I don’t even take prescription pain pills. I have been drunk a couple times years ago but didn’t like not being in complete control of my actions.

Drunk or stoned people do stupid things especially when they are WN’s. I don’t drink and don’t have a problem with someone who drinks a bit although it isn’t a good idea for a racist. However if you find yourself at the liquor store at 5 am on Monday morning waiting for it to open, then you have no place in White Nationalism.

Old December 9th, 2007 #69
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed88 View Post
I smoke marijuana on occasion. I havent done it for quite some time though. As far as I am concerned marijuana is basicly harmless. If alcohol, and cigarettes are legal and tolerated by society then marijuana is relly not harmful or bad if you look at it that way.

How many people did marijuana kill this year? Alcohol caused the deaths of thousands just on the highways, and marijuana is basicly harmless. So in my opinion marijuana isnt bad.
Here we have the opinion of a typical drug user who has no idea what he is talking about.
Ask a doctor or a medical scientist about marihuana.
This is what they will tell you.
1. Marihuana destroys brain cells about 10 times faster than alcohol. So, if you look at the brain of a regular marihuana user after a few years, it will look pretty much like the brain of a chronic alcoholic or a punch-drunk boxer. This means major destruction of brain tissue. Marihuana attacks the front lobes, which is where IQ and personality reside. This turns marihuana users into retards who have no short-term memory and have no motivation to do anything.
2. Marihuana is a more powerful cancer-causing compound than tobacco.
3. Marihuana scrambles brain chemistry permanently. Ask any psychiatrist. Somewhere on the high side of 90 per cent of patients who are so severely bipolar that they will be institutionalised for the rest of their lives are there as a result of marihuana use. If you want to hear the whole horror story, make an appointment with a shrink and have them tell you about marihuana use and mental illness.

Old December 9th, 2007 #70
Zyonasan
The last hope for humanity

nope. never have, never will.

Old December 9th, 2007 #71
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
Here we have the opinion of a typical drug user who has no idea what he is talking about.
Ask a doctor or a medical scientist about marihuana.
This is what they will tell you.
1. Marihuana destroys brain cells about 10 times faster than alcohol. So, if you look at the brain of a regular marihuana user after a few years, it will look pretty much like the brain of a chronic alcoholic or a punch-drunk boxer. This means major destruction of brain tissue. Marihuana attacks the front lobes, which is where IQ and personality reside. This turns marihuana users into retards who have no short-term memory and have no motivation to do anything.
3. Marihuana scrambles brain chemistry permanently. Ask any psychiatrist. Somewhere on the high side of 90 per cent of patients who are so severely bipolar that they will be institutionalised for the rest of their lives are there as a result of marihuana use. If you want to hear the whole horror story, make an appointment with a shrink and have them tell you about marihuana use and mental illness.
Ohh, that devil weed gonna get ya. Just ask any system doc or medical scientist.

Old December 9th, 2007 #72
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Somewhere on the high side of 90 per cent of patients who are so severely bipolar that they will be institutionalised for the rest of their lives are there as a result of marihuana use...

What a load of bull.

Old December 9th, 2007 #73
Phil_88
Banned

I smoked pot my sophomore year of high school when i was shit faced drunk. My policy is, that if you smoke pot, its going through the hands of niggers or Mexicans and all your doing is funding our enemies. So that person is nothing but a race traitor.

Old December 9th, 2007 #74
Holly
Self Bannned

I have answered no of course, I have habits of health and will do nothing that could harm my genetics for my future children. My parents did not do it to me, I will not do it to mine.
I think of a weed smoke about as much as I do jumping off my house, it just does not happen.

I said that but yet do not condemn those who have messed up and used it in their early years then turn around and stop the use. Everyone makes mistakes, it is a trait of a healthy white mind to learn from it and draw lessons. Those who still do use it I also will not condemn but I would say they would never be a freind of mine.

Old December 10th, 2007 #75
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
I mean, what the fuck did those peyote 'visions' ever do for the 'Merican Indians? You think one of them would of seen the white man coming.
The Mesoamericans did.

Old December 10th, 2007 #76
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post

What a load of bull.
Really!
What published medical/scientific evidence do you have to support your claim?
Does marihuana allow you to have a two-way conversation with your Jewsus?

Old December 10th, 2007 #77
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Really!
lol, you have no "medical/scientific evidence" to support your claim that "90 per cent of patients who are so severely bipolar that they will be institutionalised for the rest of their lives are there as a result of marihuana use." Start there.

Still, let me quickly debunk all your silly (jewish) arguments:

Quote:
The claim that marijuana destroys brain cells is based on a speculative report dating back a quarter of a century that has never been supported...

Quote:
The largest study of its kind has unexpectedly concluded that smoking marijuana, even regularly and heavily, does not lead to lung cancer...

Quote:
Recent evidence suggests that there are few, if any, irreversible effects of THC on known brain chemistry...

Seriously, you sound like a total idiot - educate yourself.

Last edited by Pastor Visser; December 10th, 2007 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Spelling

Old December 10th, 2007 #78
Signe
Holy Polaris!

Quote:
Really!
Does marihuana allow you to have a two-way conversation with your Jewsus?
The burden of proof is on you for saying something so blatantly false.

Old December 10th, 2007 #79
Peer Fischer

Quote:
If you want to hear the whole horror story, make an appointment with a shrink and have them tell you about marihuana use and mental illness.
While there is probably something to the cancer issue since cannibis is most commonly smoked (and this risk can be reduced by consuming edible forms) I would be very suspicious about anything a kike head-shrink told me about non-approved self medicating substances. After all, they have a vested interest in keeping people dependent on themselves rather than finding help elsewhere.

The jew head-shrinking business only likes drugs when they're prescribing them. Then, it's the more the merrier.

Old December 10th, 2007 #80
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

I smoke cigarettes and I drink coffee every day, and three or four times a month I drink beer and I smoke weed!
Anybody who doesn't like it can come kiss my big,White ass!
What I want to know is why the fuck my post disappeared!

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=680996#post680996
Aryan Lord,could you tell us please in your own words:
A) What is your definition of the word "addiction"? and
B) What is your definition of the word "illegal"?
I'll thank you for indulging me!

Thread