Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 9th, 2018 #201
Olaf Menes

Every person I know that did not quit smoking weed after college still live in their parents basement, and get by being social parasites.

You want to live life with an inability to excel in anything or never amount to nothing more than a lifelong dependent, become a chronic pot smoker.

I do realize that it has several medical benefits, but like all drugs, its potential for abuse increase with general social acceptance.

Look at what happened to painkillers when doctors started pushing them for big Pharma. The same result will happen if dope is prescribed for all ailments.....a potential for more worthless addicts of yet another abused, not used, drug.

Old February 9th, 2018 #202
Crowe

One of the arguments I hear from hippie stoners, is that pot is a natural herb that grows from the Earth. Yet they're mostly the ones who started genetically engineering strains of pot that are 10-20x+ more potent than natural strains. I don't think "all natural" really flies anymore.

They got strains out now that are so potent, that if one of you all who's never smoked pot was to take a decent puff of this stuff, you'd be put into a slobbering stupor. I mean quite literally, head laying over on your shoulder, mouth open while drooling and grunting like a retard.

I'd be open to the idea of legalization, only if these genetically modified strains were banned, and only natural strains of pot were legal, and processed in specific ways. Heavily regulated.

Old February 10th, 2018 #203
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...rst-time-aspen

A recent comment on the internets.....

Woody Harrelson, 55, has now revealed that he gave up smoking pot, almost a year ago, after realizing that the habit was holding him back.

Paul McCartney and Mark Wahlberg both gave up smoking cannabis, citing family as their motivation.

Paul McCartney Replacing Cannabis with Alcohol to “Set an Example” for His Grandkids

Neil Young enjoyed the green herb for nearly 40 years during his career, but after suffering a stroke in 2005, he quit drinking and smoking any mind-altering substances for his health. “I did it for 40 years,” the singer told the New York Times. “Now I want to see what it’s like to not do it. It’s just a different perspective.”

CeeLo Green quit using cannabis in 2010 after he experienced a bad cannabis-induced anxiety attack. “I never got comfortable with it again,” he said.

Mark Foster of the band Foster the People quit smoking cannabis, but when he met Snoop Dogg, he told him, “I quit smoking, but I’d have a blunt with you now if I had the chance.” Surprisingly, Snoop reinforced his decision, saying, “You know what, brother, sometimes you gotta slow down and focus on your shit.”

Tags
'erb, industrial hemp, sweet-leaf

Thread