VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 14th, 2010 #1
Bev
drinking tea

Default White supremacist teen had bomb guides to overthrow government

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...overnment.html

Quote:
A teenage white supremacist was behind a neo-Nazi group which wanted to overthrow the government, a court heard today.

Nicky Davison, 19, a former milkman's assistant, is accused of being one of the founders of the Aryan Strike Force, an online far right group set up by his father, Ian.

The aim of the group was to carry out 'ops' and topple the Government, Newcastle Crown Court heard.

'Nicky Davison was involved with other people, including his father, Ian Davison, who called themselves the Aryan Strike Force,' prosecutor Andrew Edis told the court.

'He was associated with a group who were prepared to do what they called 'ops', in other words, paramilitary activity, and were in the early stages of preparation.'

The teenager's 41-year-old father has already admitted six charges, including producing ricin, one of the world's deadliest substances.

'The Aryan Strike Force was in essence a website to which people interested in its aims subscribed,' Mr Edis said.

'But its purpose was to form a group which would be ready to act.

'It was set up to advance the aims of white supremacy in these islands and fight what they call 'Zog', which means Zionist Occupied Government.

'They are strongly against the Government because their theory is that it has been taken over by the Jews and therefore must be resisted by white supremacists.'

Mr Edis said that having these extreme views was not in itself a crime.

"It becomes a crime when you seek to force those opinions upon others,' he said.

'Simply having white supremacist views is not what Mr Davison is charged with. What he's charged with is taking things a step further.'

Jurors were told that in June last year police discovered copies of The Poor Man's James Bond and The Anarchist's Cookbook on computers at the home Davison shared with his mother and younger brother in County Durham.

Mr Edis said that in total these two manuals numbered thousands of pages.

'These manuals tell the reader how to make letter bombs, how to make explosives, how to make detonators, how to make bombs, how to make grenades, how to make silencers and how to make poisons,' he said.

'If you were able to read all these documents, you would be able to set about preparing or committing an act of terrorism.

'The prosecution do not allege that this defendant committed an act of terrorism.

'These charges are aimed at young man who seems to be preparing himself, reading and getting himself informed and equipped to do something.'

The court heard that Davison used the nickname 'Thorburn1488' - which was a collaboration of well-known neo-Nazi references - and helped his father administer the Aryan Strike Force website.

Davison, of Grampian Way, Annfield Plain, denies three charges of possessing a record containing information useful in committing or preparing acts of terrorism.

Last month, Ian Davison, a former pub DJ, of Burnopfield, County Durham, admitted preparing for acts of terrorism and producing a chemical weapon from June 1 to 3 last year.

He also admitted three charges of possessing a record containing information likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing acts of terrorism relating to electronic copies of The Anarchist's Cookbook, the Mujahideen Explosives Handbook and Kitchen Complete on June 2.

He will be sentenced at the conclusion of his son's trial.

Ricin is a toxin which is extracted from the castor bean and exposure to even small quantities can be fatal.

The U.S. Center for Disease Control suggests that as little as 500 micrograms - about half a grain of sand - of the substance can be lethal if injected or inhaled. It has no known antidote.

The trial continues.

Old April 14th, 2010 #2
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

These idiots were told repeatedly by a LOT of people that they were being retards. Did they listen? No. Do they ever? No. Bunch of morons who actually did NOTHING remotely positive or conducive for the cause other than shout about killing Jews on their 'ops' - if these people didn't actually exist the state would HAVE to make them up!

Old April 14th, 2010 #3
Joe Owens
Banned

Aryan Strike Force??? These type of groups must be set - up to hoover up all the cranks.

Last edited by Joe Owens; April 14th, 2010 at 02:42 PM.

Old April 14th, 2010 #4
MWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.I. View Post
These idiots were told repeatedly by a LOT of people that they were being retards. Did they listen? No. Do they ever? No. Bunch of morons who actually did NOTHING remotely positive or conducive for the cause other than shout about killing Jews on their 'ops' - if these people didn't actually exist the state would HAVE to make them up!
These are the WW2 Fantisists which Griffin did not want in the BNP. Theres a good few of these 40 year old unemployable Mummys Boys sitting at their PC with a Kaiser's helmet at their PC'S claiming to be Aryan Warriors. You have a good few of these Numpties on SFB.

Old April 14th, 2010 #5
sss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWD View Post
These are the WW2 Fantisists which Griffin did not want in the BNP. Theres a good few of these 40 year old unemployable Mummys Boys sitting at their PC with a Kaiser's helmet at their PC'S claiming to be Aryan Warriors. You have a good few of these Numpties on SFB.
There is thread here about the The Aryan Strike Force

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=71921

Old April 14th, 2010 #6
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWD View Post
Yes and he did the right thing distancing himself from them. Yet they still turn up sieg heiling at BNP events??

Old April 14th, 2010 #7
andy

Quote:
Of course you do know that the onus is on the individal to inform the authorities of any terroristic intentions.That one could hardly fall back on well they told me they were going to wear niforms and other relatively innocous activities but omitted their terror campaign this is what they have been nicking the pakis wives on.For people who attach credence to antifaowens ravings you really should bone up on prevailing law
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...-terrorism-act

Chase them into the swamps

Last edited by andy; April 14th, 2010 at 03:31 PM.

Old April 14th, 2010 #8
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Of corse you do know that the onus is on the individal to inform the authorities of any terroristic intentions.That one could hardly fall back on well they told me they were going to wear niforms and other relatively innocous activities but omitted their terror campaign this is what they have been nicking the pakis wives on.For people who attach credence to antifaowens ravings you really should bone up on prevailing law
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...-terrorism-act
Rightly so. Bombing mosques and/or inviting/encouraging others to is deplorable mainly because anyone doing it is clearly setting someone else up for a BIG fall. But they don't listen when you tell them so they deserve what they get. Knobs.

Old April 14th, 2010 #9
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Owens View Post
Aryan Strike Force??? These type of groups must be set - up to hoover up all the cranks.
With your byline and picture it is quite clear what strain of "the movement" you represent.I am convinced that you are an enemy asset and a danger to "the movement".The prominence and authority you give to the state sponsored searchlight magazine is telling and indicative of your true role.

Old April 15th, 2010 #10
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
With your byline and picture it is quite clear what strain of "the movement" you represent.I am convinced that you are an enemy asset and a danger to "the movement".The prominence and authority you give to the state sponsored searchlight magazine is telling and indicative of your true role.
Listen, your role on here posing as a nationalist is well and truly over. You can’t even produce one person to vouch for who you are. People on here are laughing at you. Giving Cow - Kecks orders to post crap has been EXPOSED. People on here saw right through your transparent Wentworth thread.

You are a BEER - MONEY forum spy.

Last edited by Joe Owens; April 15th, 2010 at 02:38 AM.

Old April 15th, 2010 #11
Mr. Bowmont

Its illegal to own bomb guides in the UK?

Old April 15th, 2010 #12
C.S.
Banned

Quote:
Yes I agree. They all seem to have crack pot names...C18, ASF, Pure Rage....

Old April 15th, 2010 #13
C.S.
Banned

Quote:
Yes and he did the right thing distancing himself from them. Yet they still turn up sieg heiling at BNP events??
Lol, I think MWD would include the BPP in with that lot.....

Old April 15th, 2010 #14
C.S.
Banned

Quote:
Listen, your role on here posing as a nationalist is well and truly over. You can’t even produce one person to vouch for who you are. People on here are laughing at you. Giving Cow - Kecks orders to post crap has been EXPOSED. People on here saw right through your transparent Wentworth thread.

No one gives me orders to post anything on here. Also, the reason most on here don't know Andy is either becasuse they are not from London or have only been around 2 minutes. Try reading Hateland and see if you can work out which one Andy is.

Old April 15th, 2010 #15
C.S.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
Its illegal to own bomb guides in the UK?
Yes it is.

Old April 15th, 2010 #16
MWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.S. View Post
Lol, I think MWD would include the BPP in with that lot.....
I wouldnt class the BPP with that lot, But these wrongins we're connected to the BPP in the past and have fucked off luckily: Cotterchunk, Rushton and Morrison have gone elsewhere and the other one Morrision wanted as a BPP Youth Organiser is banged up for being a Nonce. Most those wronguns follow Morrison everywhere he goe's, they are a little Searchlight Team but fucking useless at attacking the BNP as it always backfires on them and exposes them for what they really are.

Old April 15th, 2010 #17
Amon

Quote:
Try reading Hateland and see if you can work out which one Andy is.
If youve read hateland how could you stomach o mahoneys best mate.

Old April 15th, 2010 #18
andy

Quote:
Yes I agree. They all seem to have crack pot names...C18, ASF, Pure Rage....
You missed out joe owens as a fantasists names

Old April 15th, 2010 #19
andy

Quote:
No one gives me orders to post anything on here. Also, the reason most on here don't know Andy is either becasuse they are not from London or have only been around 2 minutes. Try reading Hateland and see if you can work out which one Andy is.
They don't need to know,I will vouch for ye and you can vouch for me a sort of nazi amen corner.This cut and paste mob is no match for the real fighters for the race.

Old April 15th, 2010 #20
andy

Quote:

Beer money ? I don't do beer or chump change.Your the spy by your own criteria you fit the profile that you have devised.Your such a moron you didnt know Carl Orfs carmina burana was far superior to any modern music because and this is the interesting bit,you first heard it watching the Omen and nonce Strom endorsed it.Well moron heres the lyrics in their original stacatto style.As anyone can see not particularly complicated or literate yet you claimed here they were.In contemporary terms these lyrics are more akin to rap than any other music form.Yet we are supposed to believe you are sitting in your study listening to this on loop.
There is a loop involved a fruit loop its you antifaowens.
O Fortuna (O Fortune)
Velut luna (like the moon)
Statu variabilis (you are changeable)
Semper crescis (ever waxing)
Aut decrescis; (and waning
Vita detestabilis (hateful life)
Nunc obdurat (first oppresses)
Et tunc curat (and then soothes)
Ludo mentis aciem, (as fancy takes it)
Egestatem, (poverty)
Potestatem (and power)
Dissolvit ut glaciem. (it melts them like ice.)

Sors immanis (Fate - monstrous)
Et inanis, (and empty)
Rota tu volubilis, (you whirling wheel)
Status malus, (you are malevolent)
Vana salus (well-being is vain)
Semper dissolubilis, (and always fades to nothing)
Obumbrata (shadowed)
Et velata (and veiled)
Michi quoque niteris; (you plague me too
Nunc per ludum (now through the game)
Dorsum nudum (I bring my bare back)
Fero tui sceleris. (to your villainy.)

Sors salutis (Fate is against me)
Et virtutis (in health)
Michi nunc contraria, (and virtue)
Est affectus (driven on)
Et defectus (and weighted down)
Semper in angaria. (always enslaved.)
Hac in hora (So at this hour)
Sine mora (without delay)
Corde pulsum tangite; (pluck the vibrating strings
Quod per sortem (since Fate)
Sternit fortem, (strikes down the string)
Mecum omnes plangite! (everyone weep with me!)

Thread