VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2017 #81
NaomiX
Banned

https://archive.org/stream/OnLowles/...chive_djvu.txt

I wonder if "Mad Jock" knows this disgusting closet homo Cartwright, who seems to think it's OK to help Searchlight make a documentary so the "record can be put straight". WTF?????

Old November 20th, 2017 #82
NaomiX
Banned

"When the filming had ended, at the “World in Action” studios near the Thames, we headed for a pub
that was only a stones throw away. I was very cautious of Lowles initially. In my opinion he was part
of the establishment that I despised. Wells and Browning were more comfortable around him. They had all met on several occasions previously to discuss C18’s participation in the programme".

Absolutely disgusting. Just as bad as what Collett did, worse in fact.

Old November 21st, 2017 #83
NaomiX
Banned

Another point to ponder - Wells must've been privy to plenty of evidence of illegality on Browning's (and others) part, so how come there was never any prosecution against Browning? Could it be Browning was the Searchlight and state agent provocateur and informant numero uno, placed right at the top? With lots of connections in Europe and able to gather intel on nationalist groups and organisations abroad, the info then shared by MI6 with their foreign counterparts. Ray Charles could see what Browning has been up to all along.

Last edited by NaomiX; November 21st, 2017 at 03:25 AM.

Old November 21st, 2017 #84
NaomiX
Banned

Here is something else - not so long ago, nobody knew what Lowles looked like. It was actually my good friend Joe Owens that unmasked him. That was only a few years ago - long after Browning & Cartwright had met up with him. How comes either of those two never put a face to the name??

Old November 24th, 2017 #85
joefrombradford

Going back to (((Cornelius))) I’ve just seen he’s making an autobiography and threatening to name names. He hasn’t got a title for it yet, but says he’s confident it will outsell Stampton’s “I was a Chelsea Headhunter / BM Leaderguard Smackhead”. I doubt it would outsell his fake RBL poppies though.

Those of you who used to hang around with this freak might want to read it once it’s published, just in case he tells lies about you.

Old November 24th, 2017 #86
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
Going back to (((Cornelius))) I’ve just seen he’s making an autobiography and threatening to name names. He hasn’t got a title for it yet, but says he’s confident it will outsell Stampton’s “I was a Chelsea Headhunter / BM Leaderguard Smackhead”. I doubt it would outsell his fake RBL poppies though.

Those of you who used to hang around with this freak might want to read it once it’s published, just in case he tells lies about you.
Got a link for that please? Perhaps he can call it "My life parked in Poo Bay"? "Name names"?? Sounds interesting, I'll await it's publication with baited breath in the hope I get a really bad write up. Stampton hasn't published a biography yet, but when he does I'm sure Joe will be able to test his "no-win-no-fee" theory.

Last edited by NaomiX; November 24th, 2017 at 06:07 AM.

Old November 24th, 2017 #87
NaomiX
Banned

I see Joe has been trawling FB again. From Wilshawstein's set to public post:

Cor, this autobiography business!! I'm getting on with it next week and I hope to finish it in six months.
I'm eschewing the computer and committing my words to paper in the time honoured fashion. Toes will be trodden on, egos well and truly deflated and names mentioned. I'm told that it could be "very interesting" and it will be if I can shuffle off my torpor and get my nose well and truly pressed to the proverbial grindstone!
Bear with me on this. It will be a 'factual picaresque' (if that's not a contradiction in terms) in which I will be the less than gallant hero pulled asunder by conflicting loyalties and bonds.
Fully illustrated as well.

Should be as boring as fuck if Wilshaw's personality is any pointer. All the charisma of a dead Haddock.

Old November 24th, 2017 #88
NaomiX
Banned

I also notice a member of this forum has Wilshaw as a "friend" on Facebook. What is that all about? You changed sides too?

Old December 31st, 2017 #89
joefrombradford

I do believe (((Cornelius))) was due to be sentenced this month, and as of 7 hours ago he was posting on Facebook.

Has he weaselled his way out of a prison sentence, I wonder.

Old January 6th, 2018 #90
joefrombradford

(((Cornelius))) has just posted on social media that he has been bailed again, date to be determined.

He also uses the term “sage” to describe people who speak ill of him on Nationalist forums, despite the fact he is openly working with Hope Not Hate.

Old January 6th, 2018 #91
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
(((Cornelius))) has just posted on social media that he has been bailed again, date to be determined.
Bailed for social inquiry reports where Prevent and H n H will step in and let probation know what a lovely bloke he is really, who has been helping them all along. The report then written for the court will ensure he gets a very light slap on the wrist. What a ((( tosser))).

Old February 5th, 2018 #92
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Any news as yet on what has happened to the rump ranger's case?

Old February 24th, 2018 #93
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Any news as yet on what has happened to the rump ranger's case?
The arsebandit is still at liberty.

Old February 28th, 2018 #94
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
The arsebandit is still at liberty.
Which one Joe? You or she?

Old March 1st, 2018 #95
joefrombradford

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
Which one Joe? You or she?
The one who was released from prison for stabbing a gay man who he’d been having sex with. Didn’t the same one have his sentence reduced? I wonder what he agreed to do in return for that.

Still, I bet he loved it in HMP Brixton with all those black boys. Rumour has it, he came out of there with a slow puncture (HIV)

Last edited by joefrombradford; March 1st, 2018 at 02:35 AM.

Old March 1st, 2018 #96
joefrombradford

So, the said arsebandit goes running to Searchlight and gets released early from his prison sentence for stabbing his secret ex-boyfriend who dumped him. They got him early release and promised to keep his dirty little secret, but he now works for them.

Shortly after, his good friend, a notorious special branch agent called Charlie Sargent gets found guilty of setting up a Nationalist to be murdered. Who’s side is the Brixton Battyboi on? Who still to this day either tries to exonerate or defend the actions of this complete piece of shit?

Who seems now delighted that his former close friend, turned traitor (((Wilshaw))) is looking into prosecuting a Nationalist for calling him names on the internet?

What’s the worst sentence a judge will give out for calling someone an arsebandit? A fine? A bit of community service? I will take that if it comes. One thing I won’t do though is sell out on what I believe in and go running to Searchlight or Hope Not Hate offering to co-operate with them if they get my punishment reduced, unlike the two treacherous rats (((Wilshaw))) and Naomi, who can’t take their punishment like men.

Old March 2nd, 2018 #97
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
So, the said arsebandit goes running to Searchlight and gets released early from his prison sentence for stabbing his secret ex-boyfriend who dumped him. They got him early release and promised to keep his dirty little secret, but he now works for them.

Shortly after, his good friend, a notorious special branch agent called Charlie Sargent gets found guilty of setting up a Nationalist to be murdered. Who’s side is the Brixton Battyboi on? Who still to this day either tries to exonerate or defend the actions of this complete piece of shit?

Who seems now delighted that his former close friend, turned traitor (((Wilshaw))) is looking into prosecuting a Nationalist for calling him names on the internet?

What’s the worst sentence a judge will give out for calling someone an arsebandit? A fine? A bit of community service? I will take that if it comes. One thing I won’t do though is sell out on what I believe in and go running to Searchlight or Hope Not Hate offering to co-operate with them if they get my punishment reduced, unlike the two treacherous rats (((Wilshaw))) and Naomi, who can’t take their punishment like men.
Hold on Joe, who is it I work for exactly? Searchlight or H n H??

I've done plenty of prison time Joe, and believe me it doesn't bother me. You however would poo your pants.

And you, a "nationalist"? That is definitely one thing you have never been. You are no better than Wilshaw. You got involved for all the wrong reasons too - to project your own shortcomings on to others. To scapegoat for your own sad and pathetic existence.

Thread