Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Help > Support > Suggestions
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: confine antis to opposition forum yea or nay?
Yea 16 44.44%
Nay 8 22.22%
Yes and define anti broadly to include all disruptors 9 25.00%
Yes but define anti narrowly 3 8.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 20th, 2005 #81
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by THamilton
, ...We need a dozen Brian Stones.
Let Brian's stones rest in peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
...there are quite a few threads on here that bash (white) women, do you expect no one to ever react to this? ...
You sound threatened.
Haven't you been here long enough to notice that this thread is a never-ending revolving discussion constantly revived by newcomers who have no idea as to how this forum evolved?
Why not just sit back in your easy chair and allow the ambitious here to entertain us with their unintentional circus

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; June 21st, 2005 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Got the quotes mixed up

Old June 20th, 2005 #82
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Look, it can go two ways—the way it is or the way we would prefer it be.
Who is "we" Are you assuming that everyone agrees with you on this?

So I gather from the rest of your comments that this is, indeed, how you, the great THamilton, thinks "things should be."

Quote:
a "club" of angry white males who also agree on everything all of the time
No jews, no females, no "dissenting" opinions, just right?

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old June 20th, 2005 #83
John in Woodbridge

Thumbs down

Quote:
Look, it can go two ways—the way it is or the way we would prefer it be.
Who is "we". I'm not sure there are too many others on this forum that would like to exclude white women.

Are you trying to turn VNN into a fag forum?

Old June 20th, 2005 #84
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
There's a news flash. AE and I used to laugh at this, and you left out Outis telling me to fuck off in a fashion not at all dissimilar to the way he just told you, which I've related to him and he is ostensibly comfortable with. He claims to have gotten over himself, and there are signs he is at least not personalizing his rancor. That's more than I can say for you, Steve. Can we grow up a little here?
Well, I disagree. I believe that Outis has only "gotten over himself" temporarily so he can worm his way into a moderator position. Have you asked yourself why he is all of a sudden so concerned with the well-being of VNN? Why he wants to be a mod so badly? Why doesn't he just start his own forum where he can moderate to his hearts content? Too many red flags going up from this fella for my tastes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
I'm not suggesting Outis replace AE as "board fuhrer": that's Alex's wish and it's working out well. But it's a sign of maturity that quality people be given a second chance, among ourselves, i.e.. Mod is such a thankless task, I'm grateful to AE and everyone here that steps up to that plate. But don't dismiss and tut tut Outis for wanting to clean up this place. If you really feel he'll go mad with power from the dizzying heights of message board moderation, what can I say? He can be deposed like anyone else.
linder set this board up as a free speech forum. He's fined tuned it over the months and I agree with you that it's working out well. As too "cleaning up the place"....AE, Chain, Stan, Rmac and Garrett have banned the appropriate posters or confined them to opp forum as the case may be. All have used a fair but firm hand and I for one think they have done an outstanding job. Why add another mod to the group? Especially one who seems, shall we say, a little off kilter?

Quote:
Your belief is wrong. I made this known to AE a week ago, as you can verify if you search my posts (but given your short attention span in anything but slander, you will probably not find it), so I assume Intrepid took his cue from that. If however he guessed or had other information, so what? why are you nuzzling up to Intrepid?.
Me "nuzzling up to Intrepid"? That'll be the day. Look pal, I just don't think you're mod material. You're to sensitive, you are to touchy and easily irritated by the opinions of others especially when they disagree with you. Now don't get me wrong, I have pretty much the same personality. But I'm not on a mission to become a VNN mod for the simple reason I know I wouldn't make a good one and neither would you!

Quote:
You're right, that thread is a gem—it was exceedingly well written. But you are making yourself a real nuisance. Why? what is at stake for you? and what is your aim in posting that entire response? reviving bad blood? It ain't there, for my part. I myself am a married man as it were, so I might as well go read that whole thing off in the mirror!
Their is nothing "at stake" for me other than I like the way the forum is run now and other than a few small changes don't want any mass upheavals that most likely would occur if you were made a moderator. As to me making a nuisance of myself, guilty as charged. But it is Linders forum and he ultimately makes the final decisions. Fortunately it's still a free speech forum and I can give my opinion as can everyone else.

Quote:
What this boils down to for me is creating a cadre of "necessaries" who can, at some point, dispense entirely with ad hominem attacks and the like, focussing on other matters. The presence of "antis" begs one to sling mud and have mud 'slung' at one. Shaw wrote that you teach men the way you clean horses, by scalding them; but the only way to purify raw human material is by boiling it and boiling it again, distilling the salt.
In other words a forum of men who only think like you and anybody who doesn't toe the line is gonzo, right? Boringggggg!!!!!!

Last edited by Steve B; June 20th, 2005 at 08:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Old June 20th, 2005 #85
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
But it is Linders forum and he ultimately makes the final decisions.
Yes, that is precisely what I told you an hour or so back. I think quoting myself here would be overboard. You are repeating this as though I need reminding. Anyway, I can't talk to you; think what you like, man.

Old June 20th, 2005 #86
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Who is "we". I'm not sure there are too many others on this forum that would like to exclude white women.
No, but a few have agreed with me on excluding "womyn", and others would appreciate it ex post facto. I am all for mild, agreeable women who can either ignore a bit of light misogyny or compel us by their demeanor to adopt a more chivalrous attitude.

I should say again that misogyny is improperly understood by moderns. The sort of hatred we know was foreign to the Greeks; an all-consuming, passionate hatred of "Woman" would have struck them as quite insane, the moreso as their society precluded the basis for such hatred. This misein should be understood as "dislike", or aversion. So when I say misogyny, I mean - as the Greeks probably did - simply disliking women. On the other hand, you can be sure that the rough-minded Dorians, and even their sober Athenian descendants, also loved their women in measure, but they never let them into the forum—literally.

Old June 20th, 2005 #87
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
I am all for mild, agreeable women who can either ignore a bit of light misogyny or compel us by their demeanor to adopt a more chivalrous attitude
And just how is a woman going to compel you by her demeaner to adopt this more "chivalrous attitude?" by sucking up to you? Why do I get the feeling that you want men to do the same?

Quote:
Yes, that is precisely what I told you an hour or so back. I think quoting myself here would be overboard. You are repeating this as though I need reminding. Anyway, I can't talk to you; think what you like, man.

Old June 20th, 2005 #88
_DC_

Quote:
And just how is a woman going to compel you by her demeaner to adopt this more "chivalrous attitude?"
Sadly, many if not most Western women today lack all understanding of how to be feminine. And when you tell them that, they say "You mean submissive!" showing just how much damage the propaganda has done. It is a sad day when mud women -- mud women! -- from the Third World are more feminine than our beautiful White women. It's like our White women are only shells, looking like White women on the outside, but with their true nature carved out of them on the inside.

I can't tell any woman here what it means to be feminine, so I won't try. I can only hope the men know what I mean. But most of you don't, either. You haven't seen it. Like the Western women, you think "He must mean excess perfume, cute giggling and fluttering eyelashes."

Both White men and White women have been hurt by the propasphere, changed into Jew tools. But I believe that the damage has been much more serious among women than among men. That is of course because women are always much more prone to adopt a society's orthodoxy as a survival instinct. They can never see for themselves the damage done, not even the ones who are conservative and Nationalist, so men must run the show, I agree about that. THamilton should not be faulted for noting that.

Old June 20th, 2005 #89
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Outis/TH is a great writer, extremely knowledgeable, and getting moving on activism. I don't have any problem with him at all. Happy he's back.
Thank you, and I should tell you that even back then, I appreciated you as the "bulldog" of the forum. I don't suppose you'll be at Yorktown?

Your points are good. 2), about "fog", is a good thought, and no doubt to some extent is the case, but I believe any spies - wave hello! - are hardcore enough to know what's what, or at least the Jewish spies do. They take everything seriously. The only way around that is to become more familiar among ourselves and for this it is necessary to keep over the heads of others, though you are right, considerable "masking" would eventually be necessary anyway—I only point out that we'd feel more comfortable with each other "qua" individuals, instead of as questionable personalities, by flushing a good deal of dross. 3) I can't disagree with really, there is value in these "phoramites" insomuch as they buzz about VNN elsewhere; however, when these phoramites are relentlessly annoying only to us, they have overstepped their worth even in that minor respect. 4) is absolutely right, and I would not expect Linder to make me a moderator without knowing me better. As it is, Miller knows "more" about me than Linder. If it has to wait, so be it.

I want to jump out of this discussion here, though. I have to get some real writing done and find a bloody job.

Old June 20th, 2005 #90
Mr. T.H. Outis

Default one last thought, as the lady desires a lesson

Quote:
And just how is a woman going to compel you by her demeaner to adopt this more "chivalrous attitude?" by sucking up to you? Why do I get the feeling that you want men to do the same?
UN VIGNETTE DALLA SCUOLA ITALIANA DI MODI ED AMOR

Di donne io vidi una gentile schiera
quest' Ognissanti prossimo passato,
ed una ne venia quasi primiera,
seco menando Amor dal destro lato.

Dagli occhi suoi gettava una lumiera,
la qual pareva un spirito infiammato;
e i' ebbi tanto ardir, che in la sua cera
guardando, vidi un angiol figurato.

A chi era degno poi dava salute
co gli atti suoi quella benigna e piana,
empiendo il core a ciascun di vertute.

Credo che in ciel esta soprana,
e venne in terra per nostra salute:
dunque beata chi l'è prossimana.

Old June 20th, 2005 #91
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
No, but a few have agreed with me on excluding "womyn", and others would appreciate it ex post facto. I am all for mild, agreeable women who can either ignore a bit of light misogyny or compel us by their demeanor to adopt a more chivalrous attitude.
Any exposure white women have to white nationalism is a good thing. If they happen to come on this board and see white men who have issues with ALL women then nothing will be gained.

White women are one of the main reasons that there needs to be WN, just as it were with the Klan following the Civil War. White women carry (and nuture) the children of our race.

Feminism alienates white women from white men. We don't need WN to do that also.

Old June 20th, 2005 #92
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Feminism alienates white women from white men. We don't need WN to do that also.
Well said, Jim.

Old June 20th, 2005 #93
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
If they happen to come on this board and see white men who have issues with ALL women then nothing will be gained.
You exaggerate, as have others. You are introducing this "ALL women" to slander my position. I have consistently said "womyn" with particular reference to HG and others. The rest is your own imputation.

Quote:
White women carry (and nuture) the children of our race.
Below I pointed out the fallacies in this way of thinking. Now before you object: obviously, white women will, if they mate with white men, make white babies, but 2+2 = 4 does not necessarily = victory. White phenotypes will be preserved by amurricans and east-europeans for a long time to come. I wish to emphasize different ideas than just this incessant remonstrance to breed.

Old June 20th, 2005 #94
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
You exaggerate, as have others. You are introducing this "ALL women" to slander my position. I have consistently said "womyn" with particular reference to HG and others. The rest is your own imputation.
Ok, so THamilton doesn't like "womyn", however that is defined. Let's assume that HG and Pixi are joking around in the nutzpah lounge. How does that affect THamilton and what THamilton wants to accomplish?

Old June 20th, 2005 #95
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
....... misogyny is improperly understood by moderns. The sort of hatred we know was foreign to the Greeks; an all-consuming, passionate hatred of "Woman" would have struck them as quite insane, the moreso as their society precluded the basis for such hatred. This misein should be understood as "dislike", or aversion. So when I say misogyny, I mean - as the Greeks probably did - simply disliking women. On the other hand, you can be sure that the rough-minded Dorians, and even their sober Athenian descendants, also loved their women in measure, but they never let them into the forum—literally.
Hmmm you make a good point there. Always you can pique my interest with your knowledge of the ancients.

Let me start from a few simple observations that I think many will share. Like many if not most here, I am 100% in favor of excluding women from the franchise. Then again I am in favor of restricting the franchise down to almost nil. lol.

Other than my wife and mother and daughter, or those involved in my work one way or another, I dont really care to talk to women. These women, who obviously I do talk to quite a bit, and love and appreciate very highly, understand this of me and they seem quite content with it. Generally, these women all know about this forum and never come here because they're not the sort of women who poke their nose into politics. Not unless they have to, and then it's clearly distasteful to them. And that suits me fine as well.

The idea of excluding women has much to commend it, but I dont think it's feasible for any number of reasons, starting with the usual problem of verification of personal information.

For now I dont have a problem with our regular female members. I dont think we have very many and the ones we do, I like to think of as more Spartan stock if you will, who can tumble in the gymnasium a bit themselves-- even if they would never survive the agoge.

Old June 20th, 2005 #96
_DC_

Quote:
Ok, so THamilton doesn't like "womyn", however that is defined.
You don't know it's a feminist word? Or you don't know how to recognize feminists?

Old June 20th, 2005 #97
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Ok, so THamilton doesn't like "womyn", however that is defined. Let's assume that HG and Pixi are joking around in the nutzpah lounge. How does that affect THamilton and what THamilton wants to accomplish?
Since I almost never go to the nutzpah lounge, I could care less what they say there. Thankfully our other mods have tried to police that "sandbox" as WW calls this entire forum. LOL

Old June 20th, 2005 #98
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DC_
You don't know it's a feminist word? Or you don't know how to recognize feminists?

Some of you(not you in particular) seem to broaden this "feminist" term to include every woman who does not agree with every idea expressed on here about women no matter how negative. So there are a few that probably assume they are experts, so to speak on recognizing "feminists" who would be just as deluted as those, who you would say, cannot "recognize" feminists" and feminist ideas, at all, just in a completely different way.

Old June 21st, 2005 #99
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Some of you...
Who's that in your avatar square?
Demonica is strategically keeping out of this thread. Also any reference as to her inclusion on the staff of moderators has not been mentioned. Hmmm...
PS:
I just edited this: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...885#post233885 Post#92 which was originally intended to adress you

Old June 21st, 2005 #100
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DC_
I know "womyn" is a feminist word, but I don't believe HG and Pixi are feminists. Feminists would have nothing to do with a WN board. Feminists believe white males are the enemy, and align themselves politically with minorities.

Thread