NaomiX
Banned

Default What a load of bollocks!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...blue-eyed.html

Old February 7th, 2018 #2
Dawn Cannon

Old February 7th, 2018 #3
Henry.

Well if this is correct then the black is dominant white is recessive gene claim must be wrong otherwise there would never have been a majority white European people.

I smell bullshit...but from which direction is it coming?

Old February 8th, 2018 #4
Ray Allan

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the original inhabitants of the British Isles the ancestors of the Welsh who arrived at the end of the last Ice Age? The Basque are related to the Welsh too, I believe. Many of them did have dark hair and eyes like Catherine Zeta-Jones, or the "dark-skinned Irish" (don't know the actual anthropological term for them). But they were White people, not niggers from Afreaka.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 19th, 2018 #5
fyc
fine young casuals

left wing bullshit

Old February 22nd, 2018 #6
Henry.

Isn't 'modern' science wonderful....So (the comedy goes) white people were black but became white because of the weather in Europe and now they're turning black again because of race mixing and cake-walking immigration. But surely it must follow [that] in time, the ghastly European weather will again turn the new European blacks white again; complete with a diversity of hair colour, eye colour, bone density, etc, et al, tits up and Bob's yer uncle! According to the 'science' if everyone moves into Europe then in time there will only be white people.

Oh fuck! Here we go again....

Old February 22nd, 2018 #7
littlefieldjohn

An obvious deliberate lie presented by the Jew media anti white hysteria

Old February 22nd, 2018 #8
Henry.

No need to fret or panic. We're turning black at the moment but in time we'll turn out white again...It's all down to the weather yer know...lol

Old February 23rd, 2018 #9
NaomiX
Banned

The truth about Cheddar man:

https://dailystormer.name/cheddar-ma...ed-on-project/

Old February 24th, 2018 #10
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
A Briton who lived 10,000 years ago had dark brown skin and blue eyes. At least, that’s what dozens of news stories published this month – including our own – stated as fact. But one of the geneticists who performed the research says the conclusion is less certain, and according to others we are not even close to knowing the skin colour of any ancient human.

The skeleton of Cheddar Man was discovered in 1903 in a cave in south-west England where it had lain for 10,000 years. …

https://www.newscientist.com/article...y-not-be-true/

Quote:
When the “news” was first announced—to coincide with a UK TV show of the research (called the “The First Briton”), the claim that Cheddar Man had black skin was widely trumpeted as “proof” that the “first Britons” were in fact black.

This claim has since been used ad nauseam by the controlled media and race-denying leftists to claim that there are no “indigenous people” in Europe, all to justify the mass Third World invasion of that continent which is currently under way.

All informed observers knew straight away that there was something wrong with this news, particularly because previous DNA testing on the skeleton had shown that his mitochondrial DNA was European (haplogroup U5a, to be exact, the same lineage as 11 percent of all present-day Europeans, as detailed in Sykes, Bryan, Blood of the Isles, Bantam, 2006).
http://newobserveronline.com/black-s...tist-magazine/

Old February 24th, 2018 #11
Tony Boone

Fake, childish nonsense.

I have O- blood. Negative blood types do not possess the Rhesus D antigen and therefore cannot have originated from Africa.

I think the article is trying to push the out of Africa theory but they never explain why negative Rhesus D blood types do not possess the Rhesus D antigen like 85% of the earth's inhabitants do.

Science is unable at this time to explain the origins of the negative Rhesus D blood types. At least that is what I've derived from the many articles I've read on the subject.

Last edited by Tony Boone; February 26th, 2018 at 06:09 AM.

Thread