Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2018 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Rape: What is Wrong With Modern Women?, or, the Wages of Feminism

Note the word “modern” in the title; this problem was uncommon in 1955.

I have read, or heard of, numerous true accounts of rape. I would call half of those rape accounts “ridiculous.”

A rape commonly unfolds like this: A young woman moves to a big city (problem #1) in order to attend college or start a career (problem #2). Then, one night, she’s invited by her slutty best friend (they always have a slutty best friend) to go to a popular bar and she accepts the invitation (problem #3). There, she gets drunk and becomes overly-friendly toward strange men (problem #4). Then she allows a total stranger to take her home from the bar (“he seemed so nice!”), or, she willingly goes with a total stranger to his apartment/house (“but he seemed so nice!”) (problem #5). After the rape, the woman feels super-duper-guilty because she thinks that the rape was somehow “her fault,” so now she needs years of counseling and she no longer trusts men and therefore she won’t ever marry (problems #6 and #7).

(Women, don’t go to bars or go with strange men while drunk).

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old February 22nd, 2018 #2
jaekel

Chrissy HInes of the Pretenders had that happen to her.
But she didn't blame the men who did it
She acknowledged that she was drunk and should not have gone to the party.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #3
Blusnayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post

I have read, or heard of, numerous true accounts of rape. I would call half of those rape accounts “ridiculous.”

A rape commonly unfolds like this: A young woman moves to a big city (problem #1) in order to attend college or start a career (problem #2). Then, one night, she’s invited by her slutty best friend (they always have a slutty best friend) to go to a popular bar and she accepts the invitation (problem #3). There, she gets drunk and becomes overly-friendly toward strange men (problem #4). Then she allows a total stranger to take her home from the bar (“he seemed so nice!”), or, she willingly goes with a total stranger to his apartment/house (“but he seemed so nice!”) (problem #5). After the rape, the woman feels super-duper-guilty because she thinks that the rape was somehow “her fault,” so now she needs years of counseling and she no longer trusts men and therefore she won’t ever marry (problems #6 and #7).

Women aren't biologically wired for critical thinking or logical assessment. This is why, historically, women were considered in a similar vein as children and property.

Women simply don't possess the mental faculties to make rational decisions. My bringing up the statistics that women initiate 70% of divorces, recently met with a temporary banning on Stormfront, by the feminist moderator there.

Women simply cannot handle facts without emotionalizing them, and then attacking the one reporting those facts. It's simply the creature that they are - the way of their nature.

The false rape issue warrants its own several dozen page essay, but who has the time. MGTOW should more than fill folks in on the particulars, if they are sufficiently curious.

Last edited by Blusnayl; February 22nd, 2018 at 02:02 PM.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Trusting strangers because female is not biological, it's actually against nature. That level of trust and stupidity, it's encouraged starting in childhood. "The art of being stupid". Let a nigger feetsball player come live in your house. Adopt local Mexicans. Invite homeless for a ride in your car. All stuff you see on TV as turning out swimmingly for the person doing it, usually a White Wummin.

At one time no woman in her right mind would go off with a stranger, adopt a giant nigger, or do any of these things. Now media has been encouraging doing all manner of retarded things for several decades. Women are more gullible perhaps, especially when they are in 'do gooder' mode, and are physically in more danger when they fall for something.

If you tell your female friends to 'be careful' they think you are over the top.

Two examples.

I told a friend not to use Air B and B. She had a purse making business and went to craft shows on the weekends, and it was cheaper. I'd read about girls and even men being held against their will by someone they went to rent from. It is safer to spend a little extra and stay in a regular hotel with a record of your stay. She did it anyway. Told this same friend not to use Craigslist to buy a bicycle. Pay a little more and go to an Indie Bike Shop, no sense getting killed over a dang bicycle. She thought I was ridiculous and did it anyway.

Not two weeks later that case came on the news of the girl who went to get baby clothes from Craigslist and had her baby cut out of her stomach by some lunatic.

Over cheaper baby clothes.

The other example is some canvassing I did once to raise money for Autistic kids. I was maybe 24 or 25, and the girl with me was 32. A man was going to write us a check and asked us to come inside and get some water, we looked hot. Very polite, but I declined and she got mad, said, 'If he's gonna write us a check lets not be rude' and I said, 'You do what you want I'm staying out here.' She went in. He gave her water and the check and she came back out.

She was all giddy and said, 'Seeee, I told ya he was fine'. and I said, 'What if he'd decided to keep you from leaving, what would you have done?' and she looked disturbed. I said, 'good thing he was fine but at least one of us was outside if he wasn't.'

Truth of the matter is the canvassing was dangerous in and of itself, but my father was dead and not around to say,' what're you doing that for?' I was supplementing my money for skool.

So, yes, men to protect you is good. And realizing that if you do things like 'trust strangers' you might end up in a bad way, we do not live in Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood. Those shows and ideas about life, very bad lessons for people.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #5
Susan

No doubt feminism has put females in places they should not be. I'm not giving men who rape a pass. All men don't rape, even if they are in the presence of a drunk female.

Rape is forced sex without consent.

Should the woman be drunk in the presence of a stranger? Of course not. But a gentleman never takes advantage of a female who cannot speak for herself and defend herself and/or say no. And a gentleman never forces himself on a woman. Period.

How about we all take responsibility for our own behavior?

Old February 22nd, 2018 #6
Susan

I should probably be dead several times over. I shudder to think of the times we used to thumb rides from strangers when I was a teenager in Chapel Hill in the sixties, early seventies. In the middle of the night even!!!

There used to be an annual three day (fri.sat.sun) music festival at UNC called Jubilee. I don't think they have it anymore. But this was a free for all around the clock wild weekend and my friends and I would go and be out walking around in the middle of the night, thumbing rides and my parents had no clue where I was. We were lucky and were picked up by nice people. I even remember thumbing "uptown" by myself. Lordy. Just thinking about it now makes my stomach hurt.

The sixties were a terrible time. People engaged in all sorts of dangerous behavior. It's when all this crazy behavior was being promoted by the kikes

Old February 22nd, 2018 #7
Blusnayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
The other example is some canvassing I did once to raise money for Autistic kids. I was maybe 24 or 25, and the girl with me was 32. A man was going to write us a check and asked us to come inside and get some water, we looked hot. Very polite, but I declined and she got mad, said, 'If he's gonna write us a check lets not be rude' and I said, 'You do what you want I'm staying out here.' She went in. He gave her water and the check and she came back out.
I had nearly the same situation when I was 21 with a co-worker who was of the same age. We were door-to-door canvassing, and nearly the very circumstance you describe came up. We were invited into someone's home. This was in small town Alabama (90% White), for perspective.

One of us was alright with going in, the other was not. Ultimately, it was decided that neither of us enter, despite the seemingly 'friendly' invitation.

My experience in living in both White small town conservative areas, as well as more urbanly populated 'diverse' leftist/centrist areas, is that folks in White small town conservative areas tend to be more suspicious of strangers on average. That may go contrary to stereotypes folks have in mind, but this has consistently been my experience in most White small town conservative areas. I've only lived in one area that was an exception to this, and that was a 99.9% White village in the mountains of Tennessee. The community was almost like a giant family: everyone knew everyone, with a large proportion of the population being blood-related.

Last edited by Blusnayl; February 22nd, 2018 at 06:24 PM.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #8
Blusnayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I should probably be dead several times over. I shudder to think of the times we used to thumb rides from strangers when I was a teenager in Chapel Hill in the sixties, early seventies. In the middle of the night even!!!

There used to be an annual three day (fri.sat.sun) music festival at UNC called Jubilee. I don't think they have it anymore. But this was a free for all around the clock wild weekend and my friends and I would go and be out walking around in the middle of the night, thumbing rides and my parents had no clue where I was. We were lucky and were picked up by nice people. I even remember thumbing "uptown" by myself. Lordy. Just thinking about it now makes my stomach hurt.

The sixties were a terrible time. People engaged in all sorts of dangerous behavior. It's when all this crazy behavior was being promoted by the kikes
The world was different at that time. Not that much different, but different enough that hitch-hiking wasn't Russian Roulette in quite the way it is today on the mainland continents.

The only place I've lived recently where hitch-hiking is still normal, is Hawaii Island. Although that was nearly a decade back, so I suspect even that area is becoming gradually less open to it as time goes on.

Still, your point is valid: As a female your chances of being tied up and having had god knows what done to you, would certainly have been higher. I know I've picked up a desperate female or two in my travels, that given the geography of the circumstance, and the helplessness of their situation, the whole dynamic taken altogether would've made even Ted Bundy squeal upon marveling over the idealness of the "setting."

Old February 22nd, 2018 #9
littlefieldjohn

Essential fallacies and confusion of thought ,brought upon by overexposure to the the alien Jew media propaganda which wants Whites to abandon all belief in themselves.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #10
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
The world was different at that time.
The 60s and 70s was the heyday of the highway and freeway serial killers.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #11
GoldfingerSRB

It must have been long time ago accepted the women is the greatest problem for the race and should be added to the list of potential racial enemies. No one can doubt the death of the race starts with women promiscuity.

Last edited by GoldfingerSRB; February 23rd, 2018 at 12:07 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #12
Blusnayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
The 60s and 70s was the heyday of the highway and freeway serial killers.
I would be interested in seeing the FBI crime statistics on that for those decades compared to these last two.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #13
Thomas Gregory

Not a big fan of blaming one gender or the other. Men and women have strengths and weaknesses, we used to get on just fine dispite some differences until Jewish influence (and easy contraception) spread the idea that selfish, degenerate behaviour is the way to achieve endless pleasure without any responsibility. Men and women happily embraced that, perhaps men more so but its MRE dangerous for women as little yellow apes usually don't rape eager soy boys.

Old February 25th, 2018 #14
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post

Most rapes are not done by strangers.

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/per...exual-violence

Old February 25th, 2018 #15
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Gregory View Post
Not a big fan of blaming one gender or the other. Men and women have strengths and weaknesses, we used to get on just fine dispite some differences until Jewish influence (and easy contraception) spread the idea that selfish, degenerate behaviour is the way to achieve endless pleasure without any responsibility. Men and women happily embraced that, perhaps men more so but its MRE dangerous for women as little yellow apes usually don't rape eager soy boys.
The laws are what changes all of that.
Without repercussions, the useful idiots can make all the accusations they want. If it sticks, they are rewarded with punishment doled out to the White Man. If it is discovered to be a lie, they simply get a slap on the wrist.

Thread