VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 27th, 2005 #1
Warlord
Banned

Default TAA Suggestion

I've been thinking about how TAA can increase the number of distributors. I don't know anything about your printing process, so I don't know if this is feasible, but you can have two front pages. One would be what you normally use, and a second would differ only in that it would contain a box in which contact information for the distributor can be put it. The box would have to be noticable, perhaps with a red border and say something like:

This issue distributed by:
Knights of the Swazi
P.O. Box 1488
Anytown, USA
(123) 456-7890

With this feature, White nationalist groups can order bulk copies as it can now be used as a outreach tool for their organizations. I am sure that there would be an extra cost, perhaps 100 for $20 rather than the current $16 (or whatever number of copies it takes to recoup the extra cost). You would have to rearrange the front page, but once done it would be the standard format for the alternate edition (and only one page or sheet of paper need be printed in this manner as the rest of the paper would be unchanged).

I got the idea from the many different groups which were selling "The Turner Diaries" regardless of how they felt about the National Alliance itself. My proposed feature might get groups which might not consider relying on VNN to do so, regardless of what they think of your organization. This would also provide an interested reader with a local organizational contact.

An additional feature, for anyone who places a bulk order could be a flyer suggesting distribution do's and don'ts. You must have received feedback on what works and what doesn't, which you can relay to your distributors. (For ex: When distributing on campus, don't put all the papers in one spot as leftists will take and trash the whole pile.)

The Warlord

Old August 28th, 2005 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Or the group distributing could simply leave a card in each copy. Or hand-write or rubber-stamp the info on the copy somewhere.

Old August 28th, 2005 #3
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord
I've been thinking about how TAA can increase the number of distributors. I don't know anything about your printing process, so I don't know if this is feasible, but you can have two front pages. One would be what you normally use, and a second would differ only in that it would contain a box in which contact information for the distributor can be put it. The box would have to be noticable, perhaps with a red border and say something like:

This issue distributed by:
Knights of the Swazi
P.O. Box 1488
Anytown, USA
(123) 456-7890

With this feature, White nationalist groups can order bulk copies as it can now be used as a outreach tool for their organizations. I am sure that there would be an extra cost, perhaps 100 for $20 rather than the current $16 (or whatever number of copies it takes to recoup the extra cost). You would have to rearrange the front page, but once done it would be the standard format for the alternate edition (and only one page or sheet of paper need be printed in this manner as the rest of the paper would be unchanged).

I got the idea from the many different groups which were selling "The Turner Diaries" regardless of how they felt about the National Alliance itself. My proposed feature might get groups which might not consider relying on VNN to do so, regardless of what they think of your organization. This would also provide an interested reader with a local organizational contact.

An additional feature, for anyone who places a bulk order could be a flyer suggesting distribution do's and don'ts. You must have received feedback on what works and what doesn't, which you can relay to your distributors. (For ex: When distributing on campus, don't put all the papers in one spot as leftists will take and trash the whole pile.)

The Warlord
Not a bad idea, Warlord. And welcome to VNN. Back in the 70s and 80s, many publishers of WN newspapers provided a blank space on page one, below the words: Distributed by: . WN groups could then rubber stamp (or write in) their contact information.

On the other hand, TAA front pages have plenty of empty space for rubber stamped info.

You're absolutely right though, we need more distributors. Hope you'll consider being one, yourself. You can click on and view our latest edition on main page (www.govnn.com). As you'll see, it's the most EFFECTIVE/CONVINCING newspaper expose of the jews in existance, especially to brighter, young Whites (age 18-40 or so).

Old August 28th, 2005 #4
Sigrun

I was wondering why you don't sell advertising space to raise funds for the publication...

Old August 29th, 2005 #5
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigrun
I was wondering why you don't sell advertising space to raise funds for the publication...
do you have an advertising need? if so make an offer!

Old August 29th, 2005 #6
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigrun
That'll come in time, Sigrun. We're just getting started. Only our 4th edition coming up.

Welcome to VNN.

Thread