VNN Broadcasts

Old August 14th, 2005 #261
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
phillyburbs blog slams TAA

Leave a comment if you’re so inclined.

http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/blog.ph...t=13#more-2202
Thanks Brutus for the heads up on this. Everyone should go over there an defend the efforts on behalf of our race.

Old August 14th, 2005 #262
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfrommn
$40 more dollars should be arriving any day now, Rounder. I'll send another as soon as I find where I put those stamps.......
I look forward to receiving your first contribution to TAA Project, dkfrommn. Thanks for standing tall for Race, Nation, and VNN.

Old August 14th, 2005 #263
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Yet another great find by brutus. This one from The Burlington Times, Langhome, PA whining about TAA distributions in West Patterson, NJ. AND GUESS WHAT ?? That article provided the link to TAA and urged readers to loggon and read it. It also asked for email comments. I naturally obliged. Other VNN'ers should too.

Hey VNN'ers, whadda ya know ?? The Burlington Times published responses by Ron Doggett, Brutus, and your's truly. To read our responses just click on the link at post #259 above.

Any VNN'er can also add their comments there, and they'll probably get published. So what's stopping ya ??? There are more pro-TAA responses than anti. How bout dem apples ??

Old August 14th, 2005 #264
Alex Linder
Administrator

I posted a comment and an e-address for any passers-by seeking a copy.

Old August 14th, 2005 #265
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
I posted a comment and an e-address for any passers-by seeking a copy.
I just read your response there, Alex. Mighty powerful !!! I see Ron Doggett's close WN activist friend, Walter Ring, posted his powerful response, as well. I'll go make a thread on this in This Just In Forum, and solicit even more VNN'er responses. Oh glory day !! See? Told yaw'll fighting the kikes and koons was fun, didn't I ??

Old August 15th, 2005 #266
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCoastNationalist
I too have responded, and it went straight up. I hope you guys like it. Here is what I wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------
I am a white nationalist from the UK. And I would like to commend VNN and The Aryan Alternative for their brave stance against the zionist hoards that have a vice like grip on our lands. Of course there will be a battle ahead, but on our side we enter this with our heads held high knowing we are right.

We will not stop, we cannot all be put in jail, you liberal zionists havent got the resources to put us all away for we are many.

Our movement is growing, while yours is a ever stagnent and stale. We will win, its not if, its when.

Sid Williamson

Southeast Organizer

Nationalist Alliance UK

Comment by Sid Williamson — 8.14.2005 @ 10:08 pm
Bravo, S.C.N. Good blow against our enemies.

Old October 4th, 2005 #267
Joe Snuffy

Default Better late than never

This is from the May 23rd edition of the World Newspaper out of Wenatchee, Washington. The column is titled "When hate comes on a page" and is written by Gary Jasinek, the managing editor of the paper. He can be reached at [email protected] or 509-665-1176.

Old October 4th, 2005 #268
Chain

I like how the columnist rang up Big Jew Joe Roy, and got a 7 White names hit-- kinda like a pin radius crime map Jerry O. would use on Law & Order. Now we see how the FBI-SPLC stings work. I wonder how the reopened investigation of the OKC bombing is going, Joe. The FBI dropped by to interview you yet? They seem to have reopened the investigation not long after I reported Dees to the AL FBI office, and put it all online-- LOL.

Old October 4th, 2005 #269
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
This is from the May 23rd edition of the World Newspaper out of Wenatchee, Washington. The column is written by Gary Jasinek, the managing editor of the paper. He can be reached at [email protected] or 509-665-1176.
Jolly good show, Joe. Every day we're not attacked by kike press hounds, is a day we've wasted.

BTW, we have a special thread here in The Aryan Alternative sub-forum devoted to listing/posting all TAA media coverage. Post the above article there if you can. I don't know how.

If the article was recent, I'd shoot them a LTE.

Old October 4th, 2005 #270
Joe Snuffy

Sorry about the quality, its a copy of a copy from microfilm. I think there is a limit of 100 kb also, but it would give me errors at 87 kb.

Chain, I hope you weren't accusing me of being Joe Roy.

Joe

Old October 4th, 2005 #271
Chain

Joe Snuffy said-
Quote:
Chain, I hope you weren't accusing me of being Joe Roy.

Joe
No of course not. I know who he is and what he looks like. We have laid his photo in a number of times.

Old October 4th, 2005 #272
Joe Snuffy

Rounder, I had looked for that thread before posting the clip but just now found it. I'll post it over there also.

Thread