Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 14th, 2005 #41
New_Saxon_Village

It might be easier to buy a mailing list from a company that sells them to marketers. Then all you have to do is setup your printer with envelopes and let her rip, heck you can even buy a bulk mailing permit thingy from the post office which will save you a bit more money as well.

Good ideas and projects are coming from this website and I thought this is where all the nuts hanged out lol.

Old July 14th, 2005 #42
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Saxon_Village
It might be easier to buy a mailing list from a company that sells them to marketers. Then all you have to do is setup your printer with envelopes and let her rip, heck you can even buy a bulk mailing permit thingy from the post office which will save you a bit more money as well.

Good ideas and projects are coming from this website and I thought this is where all the nuts hanged out lol.

This is where actual, do something in the real world activist hang out, brother.

I have a list of over 3,000 fraternities. So far, we have been able to mail to less than 10% of that list. Half a dozen VNNF activist (you know who you are, and you have my thanks) paid the postage for those 275 mailings.

That means 275 Fraternities SAW an actual pro-White, anti-jewist paper. What's that worth?

I checked into a bulk mail permit. It costs $150.00. I'll be brutally honest, that's too much for me to expend.

I still have 2,700 fraternities that have yet to receive a copy of our tabloid. When the students return in the Fall, we will gear up once again and do what we can with what we have.

Old July 18th, 2005 #43
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

hibernian, what is the total postage for each envelope you want to send? I would like to get some postage and mail that to you. what do you need for each, first class plus a second ounce stamp? tell us what you need-

Old July 18th, 2005 #44
New_Saxon_Village

Here is an idea if everyone agrees why don`t we all pitch in to purchase a bulk mailing permit and let every that pitches in use the same permit info, is that possible?

Old July 18th, 2005 #45
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian
This is where actual, do something in the real world activist hang out, brother.

I have a list of over 3,000 fraternities. So far, we have been able to mail to less than 10% of that list. Half a dozen VNNF activist (you know who you are, and you have my thanks) paid the postage for those 275 mailings.

That means 275 Fraternities SAW an actual pro-White, anti-jewist paper. What's that worth?

I checked into a bulk mail permit. It costs $150.00. I'll be brutally honest, that's too much for me to expend.

I still have 2,700 fraternities that have yet to receive a copy of our tabloid. When the students return in the Fall, we will gear up once again and do what we can with what we have.
Holy mackerel, Andy !!! I had no idea you had that many fraternity addresses, Hibernian. I thought the number was 1,300. And even that amazed me.

You can count on my financial assistance when you commence mailings. It's a super effective project - getting TAAs to White college students for less than a buck per college fraternity. And thanks again for initiating the project AND for doing ALL the work involved.

Old July 18th, 2005 #46
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Holy mackerel, Andy !!! I had no idea you had that many fraternity addresses, Hibernian. I thought the number was 1,300. And even that amazed me.

You can count on my financial assistance when you commence mailings. It's a super effective project - getting TAAs to White college students for less than a buck per college fraternity. And thanks again for initiating the project AND for doing ALL the work involved.

I have made it a point to obtain listings for as many fraternities as I could find. It's not really all that difficult to do, but it is somewhat time consuming.

On a very bright note, I received $30 today from VNNF member Lawrence Dennis to kick off our mailings this fall.

I appreciate all the work that VNNF activist are engaged in today.

The greatest journey begins with one step.

Old July 18th, 2005 #47
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

so what if we want to send you a roll of postage? what do you need in terms of stamps? first class and what else?

Old July 18th, 2005 #48
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
so what if we want to send you a roll of postage? what do you need in terms of stamps? first class and what else?

The cost of first class postage for a TAA2 is .83 cents, AE.

Old July 19th, 2005 #49
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
The cost of first class postage for a TAA2 is .83 cents, AE.

So that would be three oz each right? So, that would be, one .37 cent stamp, and two .23 cent stamps.

Or, one .83 cent stamp. Guess what? the USPS sells them in sheets of 20. $16.60 per sheet. I will get a sheet of 20 and send them to you in the snail mail to help move this project along a little.

Who will join me?

Old July 19th, 2005 #50
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Hibernian-

Ok, sent you a sheet of 20. Only thing is, they have "edna farber" pictured upon them, and I dont know who she is, probably a suffragete lesbian or something highly unfit for such a mailing? Oh well, they will "work" anyways. Let me know when you get them.

Anybody else up to chip in on this great idea?

HIBERNIAN
5965 HARRISBURG-GEORGESVILLE RD
BOX #11
GROVE CITY OH 43123

Old July 19th, 2005 #51
Chain

Bet we have somebody somewhat near Buffalo in addition to YANKEE JIM-
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=20856

We need TAA#2's into the right neighborhoods of Buffalo. Quickly.
Article cites the Seneca-Babcock neighborhood of Buffalo.

Old July 20th, 2005 #52
Hibernian

Quote:
Hibernian-

Ok, sent you a sheet of 20. Only thing is, they have "edna farber" pictured upon them, and I dont know who she is, probably a suffragete lesbian or something highly unfit for such a mailing? Oh well, they will "work" anyways. Let me know when you get them.

HIBERNIAN
BOX #11
GROVE CITY OH 43123

Thanks AE.

I will let you know as soon as I receive them.

Old July 20th, 2005 #53
Whirlwind

Sounds like an interesting project. I'll send a couple stamps Hibernian's way by weeks end.

Old July 20th, 2005 #54
Hibernian

I received a donation today for postage in the amount of $10.00 from a brother in Long Island, NY.

I'm not sure if he is a VNNF member or just a reader of the forum but many thanks!

Your support will allow our tabloid to get into the hands of those who need it most: White, college educated males. The demographic that can best take action for our folk in the future.

Thanks again.

Old July 21st, 2005 #55
Hibernian

Quote:
Hibernian-

HIBERNIAN
BOX #11
GROVE CITY OH 43123

I received the stamps today, AE. Many thanks!

Old July 21st, 2005 #56
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
I received the stamps today, AE. Many thanks!
If the frat boys pass em around a tenth as much as they do smut mags then TAA should get quite a read.

Old July 22nd, 2005 #57
Moz

I take it the stamps required are the $.37 variety, yes?

Old July 22nd, 2005 #58
Rounder

This project will generate lots of system media coverage when the kikes get wind of it. Not to mention lots of turmoil and controversy on college campuses. Oh, glory days ahead !!!

Old July 26th, 2005 #59
Hibernian

I was pleased to receive stamps in yesterday's post from ACTIVIST and VNNF member Whirlwind. Many thanks, brother.

Thanks to the support that this project has been given over the past couple of weeks by ACTIVIST, when the young White men hit the college campus again this fall, we will be in a good position to get a bunch more TAA2's into their hands.

Thanks again to all the ACTIVIST that get things done at VNNF.

Old July 27th, 2005 #60
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz
I take it the stamps required are the $.37 variety, yes?
No, each is .83 per, so buy a sheet of 20 .83 cent stamps for $16.60 if you want to send postage instead of currency.

Thread