Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 20th, 2008 #41
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
See? this is what we have here at VNN. Dedicated people that if they see progress, they will part with a little money to see it happen. This is the kind of people that the committee will be accountable to.

I'm envisioning no set amount, just what one can comfortably afford. I will be heading north to coax a little brown eyed Minnesoota gurl to give up at least 50 a month, since she's a rich brat
Stormfront doesn't publish the amount they pull down, nor exactly what is done with it, but I figure at a minimum it's $2k a month, though more than likely much more than that. And all they got is what VNN has, a forum and a radio schedule.

With $24k a year VNN could buy a professional camera and travel fund for a reporter and a camera guy to travel around the country and get the scoop. And then some.

Old January 20th, 2008 #42
colleen

i think (or at least i hope was the point) was 2 posters with the same join date....and the same ideology ..... would come on FTL and back up there beliefs and views on Christianity.

Old January 20th, 2008 #43
Subrosa
Banned

Mishko, everytime I hear that kind of music I can smell clove cigarettes, a sure sign when I lived in CA to turn around and leave the bar

Old January 20th, 2008 #44
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Stormfront doesn't publish the amount they pull down, nor exactly what is done with it, but I figure at a minimum it's $2k a month, though more than likely much more than that. And all they got is what VNN has, a forum and a radio schedule.

With $24k a year VNN could buy a professional camera and travel fund for a reporter and a camera guy to travel around the country and get the scoop. And then some.
Not only that but with Rallies, we can afford to bus people in, just like the commie filth does.

I'm thinking with the donations and the money from Shop White (will probably have to name it something else) along with our own PayPal (we don't have to just use this service for ourselves, we can start touting it as an alternative to the general public) we could pull in 50-75k a year, and that's after paying expenses. That's just a guess. But we'd need to get something together to make more accurate projections.

Old January 20th, 2008 #45
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Mishko, everytime I hear that kind of music I can smell clove cigarettes, a sure sign when I lived in CA to turn around and leave the bar
It reminds me of m' raver days.

Sorry Rosey, Skype crashed on me.

Old January 20th, 2008 #46
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fur&loathing View Post
It reminds me of m' raver days.

Sorry Rosey, Skype crashed on me.
Sure furry, sure. You always just up and walk out on me I keep thinking TIF must be around somewhere

Old January 20th, 2008 #47
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Sure furry, sure. You always just up and walk out on me I keep thinking TIF must be around somewhere
TIF Probably not.

Old January 20th, 2008 #48
Subrosa
Banned

Where is our gay emoticon? That music is Gaaaaay!

Old January 20th, 2008 #49
Leshrac
Mad Science

Old January 20th, 2008 #50
Steve B
Banned

Old January 20th, 2008 #51
Subrosa
Banned

Haha I was just going to say, I think Mishko Nabisco fell asleep with a pivo in his hand

Old January 20th, 2008 #52
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
A lot of the readers here aren't high tech. We need to make the shows as easy as picking up the phone and calling. Skype can still be an option but it really limits who can call.
This, I feel, is the single biggest obstacle we face with our radio programming.

Old January 20th, 2008 #53
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Default Lets get serious

Quote:
See? this is what we have here at VNN. Dedicated people that if they see progress, they will part with a little money to see it happen. This is the kind of people that the committee will be accountable to.

I'm envisioning no set amount, just what one can comfortably afford. I will be heading north to coax a little brown eyed Minnesoota gurl to give up at least 50 a month, since she's a rich brat

I've been a reader of VNN/F for years.

We have done some good work, but I have always felt that we never really get out of first gear. The potential for something truly important to our cause is here, everything we need is already present in sufficient amounts.

What we lack, as Linder and others point out, is individuals who are willing to organize and lead projects.

There is forum buzz about creating a new "Financial Oversight Committee". It's something we need for growth. Badly.

The FOC, or some variation of it, gets proposed at least a couple times a year. We debate the pros and cons, the trolls/agent provocateurs get to derail the conversation a couple of dozen times, and the thread dies, until someone else understands the financial need and starts the debate up all over again. I know you have seen it before Subby. You can set your watch by it.

If we are ever going to truly begin to have an effect, we have to make this Financial Oversight Committee a reality, whatever form it takes.

I believe that we are right on every question that faces White people here in North America, and across the globe. We are the ones who have the answers. The truth is our greatest weapon.

I also believe that real soon, many heretofore oblivious Whites are going to be much more receptive to our views. The economy is tanking. We are already in a recession, and the dollar is so devalued that inflation WILL rise. The economist are already warning of a prolonged economic downturn.

After my local Republican primary in early March, I will be able to devote a lot of time, effort, and yes, capital.... To something worthy of my support. I have always believed VNN is worthy. That's why I have stuck around so long when frankly, there are large periods of time where nothing is really moving forward.

We have to begin organizing those here on the forum who are willing to do more...Whatever "more" may become.

I hope the committee doesn't explode on the launching pad this time.

Old January 20th, 2008 #54
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Maybe if every dollar donated to Ron Paul went to VNN, and our cause, it would help?

Old January 20th, 2008 #55
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Maybe if every dollar donated to Ron Paul went to VNN, and our cause, it would help?

Ron Paul is not going to run forever.

But yea, if we get all the RP supporters on VNNF to get equally behind VNN, we will be in good shape.

BTW, if you run across Summit Winter Ale, pick some up. I'm going to review it later today. Good stuff.

Old January 20th, 2008 #56
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Summit, I'm on it. I'm the official beer bringer at the football party tonite, so I'll get a general consensus.

Old January 20th, 2008 #57
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Summit, I'm on it. I'm the official beer bringer at the football party tonite, so I'll get a general consensus.
"Official Beer Bringer"....Those things are great!

Stay away from the Miller Chill stuff, though.

Old January 21st, 2008 #58
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fur&loathing

"Official Beer Bringer"....Those things are great!

Stay away from the Miller Chill stuff, though.
I would NEVER buy MIller, Bud or any of the crappy domestics!!

I could'nt find any Summit, but I didn't go to the liqour mall either.. I am going to try to pick some up for the Super Bowl.

Old January 21st, 2008 #59
Heather Blue

Alex Linder, Mishko Novosel and Stan Sikorski are on the air right this moment at 11:25 PM. Sounds great.

Thread