Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2009 #21
Marty Macaluso

I don't know if anyone here has watched the show "Parking Wars" on A&E. They've been doing shows in Detroit this year, and I've only see them deal with one white person so far. The city actually seems empty beside the niggers there. I was thinking about buying houses in Detroit for a while now, when I seen they are selling houses there for dirt cheap. There is a good site out there that gives you the racial makeup and other resources of a particular zip code. This is the racial makeup of my zip code, it seems pretty accurate, but it doesn't count illegals.

http://zipskinny.com/

Quote:
Race
Hispanic/Latino: 4.8%
White*: 71.6%
Black*: 10.3%
Native American*: 0%
Asian*: 10.7%
Hawaiian/Pacific Islander*: 0.1%
Other*: 0.2%
Multiracial*: 2.2%
* Does not include individuals
in this racial group
who identify as Hispanic/Latino.

Old November 21st, 2009 #22
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
I don't know if anyone here has watched the show "Parking Wars" on A&E.
That's some funny shit.

Old November 21st, 2009 #23
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Hiroshima Now:

Imagine a city of that size (pop 1,160,000) with no really bad neighborhoods, imagine being able to walk around in even the poorest part of such a large city late at night and not having to be terribly concerned with being killed, beaten or even mugged, imagine being able to park your car and not worrying greatly about it being vandalized, stolen or burned, imagine being able to party wherever the fuck you please as late as you want to without having to be gravely concerned for your own safety, Imagine no filth, decay, very little graffiti, imagine visiting a concert or going to a night club and only seeing your own people.
I wouldn’t be surprised if there were universities in Japan that have never had one shit skin student sully their hallowed halls, not even a jew, good god, imagine that.

The Japanese have it immeasurably better than we do, in any white country, even those whites who live in rich and safe micro countries such as Andorra, Lichtenstein or Monaco don’t have it as good since those countries are just shitty little specks totally dependent upon the evil culturally Marxist regimes surrounding them.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; November 21st, 2009 at 07:26 PM.

Old November 21st, 2009 #24
Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
The Japanese have it immeasurably better than we do, in any white country, even those whites who live in rich and safe micro countries such as Andorra, Lichtenstein or Monaco don’t have it so good because those countries are just shitty little specks totally dependent upon the evil culturally Marxist regimes surrounding them.
Perhaps but while they might have it better in terms of racial purity, the price is simply too high walking around throughout life as a short, slanted-eyed, mongoloid

Old November 21st, 2009 #25
Rick Ronsavelle

"The Japanese have it immeasurably better than we do"

They have not escaped the clutches of Keynesian economics.

"It is Japan we should be worrying about, not America.

Japan is drifting helplessly towards a dramatic fiscal crisis. For 20 years the world's second-largest economy has been able to borrow cheaply from a captive bond market, feeding its addiction to Keynesian deficit spending – and allowing it to push public debt beyond the point of no return."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/c...t-America.html

Old November 21st, 2009 #26
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
Perhaps but while they might have it better in terms of racial purity, the price is simply too high to pay walking around throughout life as a short, slanted-eyed, mongoloid
Hey, a house cat will think it's king of the jungle as long as it never lays eyes on a lion.

Old November 21st, 2009 #27
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Hiroshima 1000 years ago:

Technocrats make me as sick as the Jews do. Because they are as sick as Jews.

Old November 21st, 2009 #28
Marty Macaluso

I don't know how true this is, but I've read in a few travel books Japan is like a police state, especially in big cities because it's so crowded. I don't know if it is bad as Singapore where they have some very strict laws.

Old November 21st, 2009 #29
Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Hiroshima 1000 years ago:

Technocrats make me as sick as the Jews do. Because they are as sick as Jews.
Well If it’s any comfort another underground eruption similar to the Kanto earthquake of 1923 would reduce most of Tokyo and Yokohama to scattered rubble and debris

Old November 21st, 2009 #30
White Winger

nigger semen is the most Satanic,evil and destructive weapon, than any Nuclear weapon, that this world has ever seen - the closest thing to a true Doomsday Device.

Old November 21st, 2009 #31
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Are any of the PLE thinking about getting together a couple hundred whites and buying up a few blocks of those super-cheap super-cool Victorian 3500-sq-footers in Detroit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'm sure others have had the idea, it's natural if you like those houses as much as I do. I just wouldn't do it myself because of the awful Michigan weather.

I speculate 200 because 20 probably wouldn't be enough, whereas if you had 200, you could buy up blocks and set up defense perimeter, which would surely be needed.
I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to pull something like this off. The Hasidics in Crown Heights (Brooklyn, NYC) are outnumbered 10-1 by blacks (90% black, 9% jew, 1% other), and they are thriving. They have not one but two competing private police forces, Shomrim and Shmira.

Another jewish enclave in Brooklyn is Gravesend, where even black NYPD "Hate Crime Task Force" detectives aren't safe from being scrutinized by the local "volunteer patrols".

The biggest threat I see is some minor incident of racial misunderstanding involving residents and non-Whites, followed by the inevitable SPLC-driven multi-million dollar lawsuit (Aryan Nations, UKA, Tom Metzger, Ranch Rescue, etc).
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old November 23rd, 2009 #32
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post

Japan is drifting helplessly towards a dramatic fiscal crisis. For 20 years the world's second-largest economy has been able to borrow cheaply from a captive bond market, feeding its addiction to Keynesian deficit spending – and allowing it to push public debt beyond the point of no return."

It’s just money, most of which is owed to themselves anyway, as we have seen in South America, countries recover from such catastrophes. The real threat to Japan is that they catch full blown mental aids, there are already many jewish/liberal pathogens floating around in their entertainment media, political elite and in their universities.

Old November 23rd, 2009 #33
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Hiroshima 1945

Hiroshima Now:

Detroit Then:

Detroit Now:

Ask yourself, who pushed the button on Detroit.
The thread title made me laugh, even though I knew it was true. Then, I clicked on the thread.

Point well made.

Alex should incorporate your first post into the thread in Crime on 'niggers destroy every city they live in', if I recall the title correctly. This would also fit well into the graphics sticky that Alex made on ready to use graphics. This first post of yours makes the point so well.

It took the Japs, what, sixty years to create such a huge, beautiful city after having it leveled by one of the most powerful forces in the universe? Leave the niggers in Detroit for another sixty years and they will be living in mud huts again (lol, that would be pretty cold in Michigan). Just look at what they have done since Whites left in earnest starting in 68 post riot.

Old November 23rd, 2009 #34
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Looking at those before pics of Detroit and then seeing what has become of that once-great city really makes me hate the Jew that much more.

Old November 23rd, 2009 #35
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
I thought that looked familiar. That house has changed since that pic.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old November 23rd, 2009 #36
Karl Lueger

Quote:
Looking at those before pics of Detroit and then seeing what has become of that once-great city really makes me hate the Jew that much more.
When Henry Ford commissioned articles for his paper about "the words foremost problem" [jews] even in his worst nightmare he could not imagine that..

although its a good point about "technocracy" as well;
destroying the Natural-world is just as wrong as miscegenation.

kikes have always preferred to nestle in a metropolis full of alienated nobodies anyway.
As Dr.Pierce wrote, lemmings are so removed from the Natural-world,
the fake version kikes sell them through televitz and controlled academia
becomes their reality.

Thomas Jefferson , "Those who labor in the earth are the chosen people of God,
if ever He had a chosen people."

"Any anthropologist who dares to preach the facts known by any farmer in the barnyard that breeds differ in quality
are simply not allowed to survive in the universities or
in publishing, because he can't earn a living. You never hear from that side." -
George Lincoln Rockwell

Rambo, John J.

Old November 23rd, 2009 #37
Johnny James

I have a degree in the History of Architecture, because I wanted to either get into the field of practice or into preservation, until I learned how communist and liberal many of the practitioners of preservation are, James Fitch, off the top of my head, being a communist and nigger lover.

But besides that, it pains me, so dearly, in my heart, to see these buildings destroyed such. The craftsmanship that went into a simple structure as found in old Detroit far, far outweights the very best of precast China-made suburban strip mall architecture of the 'Kwa. Every building is testament to our White heritage. But, then, I suppose like all things, they come down as we shake off our Whiteness, no? As the famous quote goes about the destruction of Penn Station, the greatest structure built by White men in the entire Republic of the United States, demolished under the fervor of Jewish capitalism and kike Robert Moses like modernism in the degenerate 1960s, "Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves. Even when we had Penn Station, we couldn’t afford to keep it clean. We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed."

And certainly, no nigger, no matter how smart or how noble, deserves even the most humble of Western architecture. So, I suppose, the scorched earth policy is one that we must submit to, if not champion. But it is painful to do so.

And we shall be remembered as those weak men that saw the work of the god-men, the White men, and handed it over to the nigger, the beast, without a whimper.

Old November 23rd, 2009 #38
America First

Excellent thread and thank you Johnny James for the personal insights of that profession.

Urban renewal destroyed many small to medium cities IMO in the late 1960's.

The Ruins Of Detroit web site was an important testament to what has befallen US.

Post "31" with that sophmoric joootube is the only negative I found on the thread, as the idiot prank is not funny, no wonder Peter Shank split.

Where are the ruin's or the existence of One city in Africa built and created by Congoids ? Leftist cancel that thinking as the P.B.S. documentrie's have filled their heads b.s. and Matzo balls concerning that violent race.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old November 24th, 2009 #39
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
I have a degree in the History of Architecture, because I wanted to either get into the field of practice or into preservation, until I learned how communist and liberal many of the practitioners of preservation are, James Fitch, off the top of my head, being a communist and nigger lover.

But besides that, it pains me, so dearly, in my heart, to see these buildings destroyed such. The craftsmanship that went into a simple structure as found in old Detroit far, far outweights the very best of precast China-made suburban strip mall architecture of the 'Kwa. Every building is testament to our White heritage. But, then, I suppose like all things, they come down as we shake off our Whiteness, no? As the famous quote goes about the destruction of Penn Station, the greatest structure built by White men in the entire Republic of the United States, demolished under the fervor of Jewish capitalism and kike Robert Moses like modernism in the degenerate 1960s, "Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves. Even when we had Penn Station, we couldn’t afford to keep it clean. We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed."

And certainly, no nigger, no matter how smart or how noble, deserves even the most humble of Western architecture. So, I suppose, the scorched earth policy is one that we must submit to, if not champion. But it is painful to do so.

And we shall be remembered as those weak men that saw the work of the god-men, the White men, and handed it over to the nigger, the beast, without a whimper.
Someday we'll rebuild, and we'll set aside areas specifically for Victorian architecture. The know-how is still there, tucked away in books readily available in libraries and the internet, just waiting to be implemented once again. Just like Dresden and Hiroshima have been re-built, so too can Detroit be rebuilt, once the Negro bacteria and the Jew cockroaches have been washed out of our lives.

Old November 24th, 2009 #40
V.K.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post

The Japs embraced Keynesian economics not soon after the end of the Second World War. The Jap government and the Jap banks borrowed tens of billions of dollars from Great Britain, the United States and other western countries. The Japs used the money to fund their economic reconstruction. Also, the American government gave the Japs billions of dollars in aid after the war to help them out. Now, what got Japan into trouble was that Japan kept on borrowing large amounts of money to finance investments and government expenditure like other liberal democratic capitalist countries. All this helped Japan to become, like Germany, a "post war economic miracle". But Japan just kept on borrowing and borrowing. Like Great Britain, the Jap government established the welfare system and financed it through borrowing large amounts of money. Now, the Japs used the money that they got from exporting large amounts of goods to foreigners. Basically, the post war economic boom was used to pay off the interest and to raise capital to borrow more money. But the economic boom ended in the late 1980s and Japan has been in economic stagnation ever since. To make matters worse, Japan has got an aging population. The debt hasn't been repaid and is still growing every month because of interest. Basically, Japan is completely fucked.

Thread