Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 12th, 2011 #21
white_phosphorous
Banned

note: these girls are NOT IDF jewesses, though the uniforms look similar. They were participants in a "miss russia armed services" beauty contest.

Last edited by white_phosphorous; February 12th, 2011 at 09:24 AM.

Old February 12th, 2011 #22
white_phosphorous
Banned

Old February 12th, 2011 #23
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Question The women of ZOG

Old February 12th, 2011 #24
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

I still have this image of Russian women typically being rough featured heavy built babushkas who are well adapted to harvesting cabbage on the farm, some time I have to go there so see whether it really is like that.

I’ve observed big differences in the attractiveness of women in different white countries, for example in Southern Germany and Austria attractive women are very scarce, they tend to be heavy boned, coarse featured and fat, while in France attractive women seem to be much more common even in small towns, possibly because French are far less often fat.

In Italy I found the women to be short, they tended to be chunky and tended to have bland faces, there were some smoking hot “ragazze” (Italian for chicks) in the big cities, but in the smaller towns they tended to be extraordinarily rare and unattractive.

Spain was interesting in that amongst Spanish women there appeared to be less really ugly ones, there was a nice average, there were less stunners than amongst French but the ugly weren’t as ugly, in any case in Madrid, Barcelona and Ibiza, the places I’ve been to.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; February 12th, 2011 at 09:58 AM.

Old February 12th, 2011 #25
white_phosphorous
Banned

Notice how the women of Zog wear NO make-up, are dirty, don't take care of their hair, and do their best to look asexual?

Whereas, the women from other countries at least still make an effort to look like women?

You know, this all began with the jews, who first had women fighting for the jewish ussr and then for israel. Undoubtedly, a number of the girl's fighting for the americn zog have ancestors who fought in the civil war or the revolution. If we could go back in a time machine and try to convince them that in 150-200 yrs, their great, great, great, great granddaughters would be fighting on the front lines in war overseas, they simply would not believe us.

The jew has not only taken our women out of our homes and got them to quit raising our children where they belong; they have gone so far as to convince them that they can only be "liberated" by going to dir in the shitholes of asia.
wow, what the jews have done to us in the last 100 yrs...

Old February 12th, 2011 #26
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
I still have this image of Russian women typically being rough featured heavy built babushkas who are well adapted to harvesting cabbage on the farm, some time I have to go there so see whether it really is like that.

I’ve observed big differences in the attractiveness of women in different white countries, for example in Southern Germany and Austria attractive women are very scarce, they tend to be heavy boned, coarse featured and fat, while in France attractive women seem to be much more common even in small towns, possibly because French are far less often fat.

In Italy I found the women to be short, they tended to be chunky and tended to have bland faces, there were some smoking hot “ragazze” (Italian for chicks) in the big cities, but in the smaller towns they tended to be extraordinarily rare and unattractive.

Spain was interesting in that amongst Spanish women there appeared to be less really ugly ones, there was a nice average, there were less stunners than amongst French but the ugly weren’t as ugly, in any case in Madrid, Barcelona and Ibiza, the places I’ve been to.
People can say what they will about the French, but French women are still the best looking in the world. By far. This is even more apparent in cities like Montreal, where there has been less mixing with other ethnicities in the past few centuries. In Montreal, you cannot walk down a street with seeing at least 2 "10s" and 4 "8s." And it's so odd, i's as if French women can sense men of their ow ethnicity and are drawn to them, as /i found outmuch to my shock (and delight).

Old February 12th, 2011 #27
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_phosphorous View Post
People can say what they will about the French, but French women are still the best looking in the world. By far. This is even more apparent in cities like Montreal, where there has been less mixing with other ethnicities in the past few centuries. In Montreal, you cannot walk down a street with seeing at least 2 "10s" and 4 "8s." And it's so odd, i's as if French women can sense men of their ow ethnicity and are drawn to them, as /i found outmuch to my shock (and delight).
Yea, French babes are the most attractive by far and they do appear to stick to their own, meaning francophones. Unfortunately the lower class ones do hook up with Francophone niggers and sand jigs, how big a problem that is is difficult to tell, but from an outsiders perspective looking in it does appear to be a problem, you see race mixers quit often in more densely settled areas.

Old February 12th, 2011 #28
John in Woodbridge

Holy Mackerel, Andy!

Old February 12th, 2011 #29
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Thumbs up National Bolshevik women...

Old February 12th, 2011 #30
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_phosphorous View Post
I THINK THESE TWO ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF THE BUNCH:

Does anyone know, based on the uniforms, the nationality of these girls? The sire claims they're russian, but the uniform color tells me either German or french. The girl on the right is one of the prettiest girls my eyes have ever laid eyes on.

Old February 12th, 2011 #31
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
What precisely do they do?
That becomes clear as you get to know them, probably after the first date with some of them.

Oh you meant in the military? Damned if I know.

Old February 12th, 2011 #32
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post

you forget these dale:

Emma Goldman, USA

Rosa Luxemburg, GERMANY

Old February 12th, 2011 #33
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post

Holy Mackerel, Andy!
ah, the Slavic countries...where you can have female cadets march in a parade in high heels and short skirts and nio feminist cunt dares to open her fucking mouth..

Old February 12th, 2011 #34
white_phosphorous
Banned

Swedish Female Soldier

Old February 12th, 2011 #35
white_phosphorous
Banned

french female soldiers:

Old February 12th, 2011 #36
white_phosphorous
Banned

Belgian female pilot (god help us)

Old February 12th, 2011 #37
white_phosphorous
Banned

finnish female soldier:

Old February 12th, 2011 #38
white_phosphorous
Banned

iranian female soldiers:

Old February 12th, 2011 #39
white_phosphorous
Banned

brazil female soldiers (what american females will look like in 25 yrs)

Old February 12th, 2011 #40
white_phosphorous
Banned

Estonian female soldiers:

Thread