Polish female soldier

Old February 12th, 2011 #42
white_phosphorous
Banned

Czech female pilot (god help us)

Old February 12th, 2011 #43
white_phosphorous
Banned

mexican female soldiers (their children will be "american" soldiers)

Last edited by white_phosphorous; February 12th, 2011 at 02:23 PM.

Old February 12th, 2011 #44
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_phosphorous View Post
Does anyone know, based on the uniforms, the nationality of these girls? The sire claims they're russian, but the uniform color tells me either German or french. The girl on the right is one of the prettiest girls my eyes have ever laid eyes on.
Definitely not French or German, if they are not Russian then they could be Ukrainian or Belorussian.

Old February 12th, 2011 #45
white_phosphorous
Banned

White Trash new zealand dyke slags:

Old February 12th, 2011 #46
white_phosphorous
Banned

uk female soldier:

Old February 12th, 2011 #47
white_phosphorous
Banned

canadian female soldier:

Old February 12th, 2011 #48
white_phosphorous
Banned

Peruvian soldier (with bad-ass looking rifle I'm sureAmerica paid for)EDIT- according to wickipedia, these VERY expensive weapons are only used by chile's spec ops--why does an 18 yr old female have one in the pic??

Last edited by white_phosphorous; February 12th, 2011 at 02:20 PM.

Old February 12th, 2011 #49
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
brazil female soldiers (what american females will look like in 25 yrs)

Gee I don’t know, I don’t see much difference anymore except that the Brazilian ones look more fit.

Old February 12th, 2011 #50
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Peruvian soldier (with bad-ass looking rifle I'm sureAmerica paid for)

Is that a Smith and Wesson logo?

Old February 12th, 2011 #51
majorlee

there's some beauties in the Russian military

Old February 12th, 2011 #52
zoomcopter

Quote:

Beautiful as she is, I'd sure hate to be on the ground, close to being overrun and in need of a danger-close drop and hear HER voice come crackling over the radio when i began calling in the coordinates ....
I'd much rather hear her voice than some affirmative action negress who's texting her buddies, when she should be working.

BTW, she looks like she's on the right side of the Bell curve, whereas, most non-Whites, live and die on the left side.

Old February 12th, 2011 #53
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Is that a Smith and Wesson logo?
OK, I found the weapon Sells for $2,400 used! Question: why is an 18 yr old spic being given a more advanced weapon that is about 5 as expensive as the weapon issued to the avg grunt in the field? BTW- I' sure the military versions are even more expensive with the shortened barrel and I assume a fully/semi automatic switch?

Please contact us with questions regarding this item.
Price: $2,400.00
Shipping $20.00 Per Unit

The FN FS2000 Tactical is a semi-auto only carbine based on the proven FN F2000 Tactical bullpup design with a 17.4" civilian-legal barrel. The FS2000 Tactical offers the user a compact, reliable and accurate firearm suitable for security, personal defense, or competition. The gas-operated system utilizes a rotating bolt lock-up and fires a wide variety of 5.56x45mm ammunition fed from readily available standard M16-style magazines. Visual verification of the chamber condition is easily performed via a hinged access port at the rear of the receiver. Fired cases are ejected through a forward port away from the operator. The FS2000 Tactical sports emergency backup iron sights and a top-mounted M1913 rail for mounting optical, electronic or laser sighting systems. An angled-face muzzle brake helps minimize recoil. The broad, well-formed buttplate and short length of pull comfortably fit most shooters. Experience the future with the new FN FS2000 Tactical carbine.

Caliber: 223 Rem.
Barrel Length: 17 3/8”
Total Length: 29 5/16”
Weight: 8 lbs., 1 oz.
Magazine Capacity: 10 or 30 Rounds
Magazine Type: M16-style Magazine
Rate of Twist: 1 turn in 7 inches
Gas Operated, Semi-Automatic
The FNH FS2000 rifle has both adjustable auxiliary iron sights and a M1913 rail top-mounted for optical, lighting, and laser accessories and sights. The FNH FS2000 rifle also offers a coil-minimizing angle-faced muzzle brake for added accuracy and reliability to help make sure you always hit your mark.

Last edited by white_phosphorous; February 12th, 2011 at 02:25 PM.

Old February 12th, 2011 #54
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
I'd much rather hear her voice than some affirmative action negress who's texting her buddies, when she should be working.

BTW, she looks like she's on the right side of the Bell curve, whereas, most non-Whites, live and die on the left side.
On some level, I agree Zoom, it's just that I personally believe that there are some professions women were not born for. I'm sure she's diligent, I'm sure she tries her best, but I think a point comes where even the hardest working woman hits a genetic "wall" that she cannot get past.

Some things to ponder; why have you never seen a champion woman's chess player? Why do you never see a woman brain surgeon? Why do you never see a woman billionaire on that forbes 500 list, unless they inherited it? Why do women never win the nobel prize in physics?
I just, personally, believe that our innate genetic differences make woman far less capable at certain tasks than men, flying combat missions being one of them.

As fas as a SHEEBOON fighter pilot. lmao, I don't think there's ever been a single one. This isn't like the space shuttle where you can get white men to pick up the slack while the negress sits and scratches the flies on her head.

I could be wrong though, maybe the SADF has made the White Brass stuff through a few negresses into the cockpit. Imagine the poor Whites in the SADF if they are ever in a war and need close air support? Jeses....

Old February 12th, 2011 #55
8Man
"moderate" radical

Even Kim Jong Il makes sure he leaves enough food available for his women in the army.

Old February 12th, 2011 #56
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Cool Croatian Female Soldiers!!

Four of them here:

Old February 12th, 2011 #57
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Thumbs up Ukrainian Female Soldier!!

She deserves a salute!!

Old February 12th, 2011 #58
Chris Clafton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

If she is Russian I'm an eskimo.
I'm not good with detecting admixture, but I think the blurry one behind her looks more out of place in the Russian army. She does look like an eskimo lol.

Old February 12th, 2011 #59
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
A Russian girl of Irish descent. I just can't think of any nation with prettier women than Ireland, except maybe Iceland.

Old February 12th, 2011 #60
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
OK, I found the weapon Sells for $2,400 used! Question: why is an 18 yr old spic being given a more advanced weapon that is about 5 as expensive as the weapon issued to the avg grunt in the field? BTW- I' sure the military versions are even more expensive with the shortened barrel and I assume a fully/semi automatic switch?

Please contact us with questions regarding this item.
Price: $2,400.00
Shipping $20.00 Per Unit

The FN FS2000 Tactical is a semi-auto only carbine based on the proven FN F2000 Tactical bullpup design with a 17.4" civilian-legal barrel. The FS2000 Tactical offers the user a compact, reliable and accurate firearm suitable for security, personal defense, or competition. The gas-operated system utilizes a rotating bolt lock-up and fires a wide variety of 5.56x45mm ammunition fed from readily available standard M16-style magazines. Visual verification of the chamber condition is easily performed via a hinged access port at the rear of the receiver. Fired cases are ejected through a forward port away from the operator. The FS2000 Tactical sports emergency backup iron sights and a top-mounted M1913 rail for mounting optical, electronic or laser sighting systems. An angled-face muzzle brake helps minimize recoil. The broad, well-formed buttplate and short length of pull comfortably fit most shooters. Experience the future with the new FN FS2000 Tactical carbine.

Caliber: 223 Rem.
Barrel Length: 17 3/8”
Total Length: 29 5/16”
Weight: 8 lbs., 1 oz.
Magazine Capacity: 10 or 30 Rounds
Magazine Type: M16-style Magazine
Rate of Twist: 1 turn in 7 inches
Gas Operated, Semi-Automatic
The FNH FS2000 rifle has both adjustable auxiliary iron sights and a M1913 rail top-mounted for optical, lighting, and laser accessories and sights. The FNH FS2000 rifle also offers a coil-minimizing angle-faced muzzle brake for added accuracy and reliability to help make sure you always hit your mark.

Ah jeez, my eyesight must be going bad, of course, that logo was FN, a famous Belgian make, thanks brother.

Thread