VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > History & Religion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 12th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default India . . the only place in the world where Catholicism is growing instead of declining . .

- - -

. . I've just seen a report on German tv which claimed the above ( that's why I don't have a link . .)

Hmmmm . .

. . Catholicism in India . .?

. . while worldwide more and more Catholics exit the church because of pedophile priest scandals . .

. . why is it growing in India . .?

Will these be the 'new Catholics' ?

Imagine . . .

Imagine one day all of India would convert . .

They might then trash their heathen / pagan gods . . Shiva / Vishnu etc . .

. . some more darkies as Catholics . .

I'm sure the Vatican would be glad about influence in India . . .

I suppose though then it wouldn't be 'Kyrie Eleison' anymore , but 'Curry Eleison'

lol

. . think about it . . India has over 1 billion people . . Imagine such a land would be caught for the Vatican . .

. . recently there was a report about christianity not being the world's major religion anymore . .

. . it is now Islam . . . Islam has now surpassed christianty . .

Yet . . Catholics are growing . . Declining in the West but gaining sympathy in Third World countries . .

Hmmm . . maybe the catholic church might one day really be a world power . .

. . though under different circumstances . .

. . in the beginning it was the church of Europe , then it put more emphasis on money , 'looked outside' . .

well . . way to go , Indians . . you had Gandhi who freed you from European influence ( British ) yet now you take over a Europan custom ( Catholicism ) . . Hmmmm . .

. . and India is a place where one would notice a rise in Catholics ( with their share of the world's population ) . .

. . whatever . .

Curry Eleison , lol ! !

Old June 22nd, 2019 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Talking

I kind of wonder though how about , well … sudden Catholic Hindu marriges.

lol

. . . reminds me of the Simpsons episode "The two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons"

- - -

. . . if this episode was re-made today , I suppose though they might call it "My big, fat Hindu wedding"

My fav. Scene from that episode . . .

I think Homer , unfamiliar with Hindu customs , comes along at the cermeony asking like "What about the ring of fire for the fiance and the bride ? . . . is it holy , already?"

Old October 12th, 2019 #3
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

... that is true about the catholic church gaining sympathy worldwide...

where I live there even is a Vietnamese catholic priest in town!!

Old October 26th, 2019 #4
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Instead of worshipping statues of devaki and krishna the wogs can become cat licks and worship statues of the virgin mary and the baby Jesus. That’s what they did in Ancient Rome when worship of Venus was transferred to Mary.

I suppose the Vatican bank will be taking in a lot of rupees now.

Old November 1st, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Higgers View Post
Instead of worshipping statues of devaki and krishna the wogs can become cat licks and worship statues of the virgin mary and the baby Jesus. That’s what they did in Ancient Rome when worship of Venus was transferred to Mary.

I suppose the Vatican bank will be taking in a lot of rupees now.
The Catholic Church , based on ancient Rome, sure hasn't lost its conquering-spirit . . .

Once . .

Now . .

. . on a side note . . we all know who runs the Vatican-bank . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551101

- - -

The Catholic church is stuctured medieval-hierarchically-feudal . .

Protestants are almost 'democratic' in their communities . .

- - -

On a side note . . Is the word 'cat-licks' your own copyright or is it a general expression denigrating for Catholics?

Just curious.

If so , is there a pendant for "evangelic" / Protestant . .?

Like . . . "Even-jelly-curls" ?

Just asking

Old November 1st, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

. . you know , the ancient Aryan Indians sure had an interesting religion of spirituality.

. . it is a spiritual treasure many until this day draw on . .

Yet the more Indian society got mixed with the darkies ( the first people to truly form a state on the Indian subcontinent were invading Aryans , later they unfortunately mixed with the dark-skinned peoples of South Asia of which the Aborigines living in Australia today are descendants ) the more it degenerated into a weird jungle-religion . .

Today they worship apes , elephants etc . .

Unfortunately today's Hinduism can also be regarded as some kind of jungle-religion . . .

Which once again shows how race-mixing /a change in ethnic makeup of a people can change the whole culture . .

Old December 21st, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Catholicism in India . . ?

. . I think the late Mahatma ( Gandhi ) is spinning in bis grave

As is Shiva . .

Old December 21st, 2019 #8
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . Catholicism in India . .?
As the west is under destruction, so is the ancient Varna (wrongly termed as "caste system"). Moslems are turned into shopping/bombing moslems (Wahhabi), etc.

Unskilled workers in India are encouraged to "escape" their caste by embracing the Church of Rome.

Your question would have been better as, "Why did my talmudvision not explain why India is the only place in the world where Catholicism is growing instead of declining".

Or even, "Why do I watch my talmudvision?"

Old December 29th, 2019 #9
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
As the west is under destruction, so is the ancient Varna (wrongly termed as "caste system"). Moslems are turned into shopping/bombing moslems (Wahhabi), etc.

Unskilled workers in India are encouraged to "escape" their caste by embracing the Church of Rome.

Your question would have been better as, "Why did my talmudvision not explain why India is the only place in the world where Catholicism is growing instead of declining".

Or even, "Why do I watch my talmudvision?"
. . I do not watch too much TV but when I do , some news are so weird ( after all , it's the controlled media . .) . .

Well . .the West is losing , and more and more people exit the Church . .

. . while it is gaining sympathy in Third World countries.

Since Christianity went from being the church of the occident ( Crusades etc . .) to becoming universal it , also , has become multikulti.

- - -

The West is declining because of multikulti while for example countries like India are exploding percentagewise and are even nuclear-powers today..

Last edited by ColdFire; January 4th, 2020 at 05:31 AM.

Old January 4th, 2020 #10
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
On a side note . . Is the word 'cat-licks' your own copyright or is it a general expression denigrating for Catholics?
When I was growing up in my small old time gospel hell fire and brimstone midwestern town we used to call them cat licks and the church school cat licker school.

Cat lick is also often used on thebeerbarrel

Old January 4th, 2020 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Higgers View Post
When I was growing up in my small old time gospel hell fire and brimstone midwestern town we used to call them cat licks and the church school cat licker school.

Cat lick is also often used on thebeerbarrel
. . .the word sounds funny tbh . .

Last edited by ColdFire; January 4th, 2020 at 02:12 PM.

Old February 10th, 2020 #12
Gladiatrix

The state of Goa in India, which had been a Portuguese colony, has a high number of Catholics. Around 25% today.

"According to the 2011 census, in a population of 1,458,545 people, 66.1% were Hindu, 25.1% were Christian, 8.3% were Muslim and 0.1% were Sikh.

Due to the economic decline of Portuguese India from the 18th century, there was a large-scale migration of Goan Catholics. The local Indian Christians were called "indiacatos" and the mixed population, mestiços by the Portuguese. The population moved from 64.5% Christian and 35% Hindu in 1851 to 50% Christian and 50% Hindu in 1900, with a steady increase in the Hindu proportion from then onwards.

The Catholics in Goa state and Daman and Diu union territory are served by the Metropolitan Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Goa and Daman, the primatial see of India, in which the titular Patriarchate of the East Indies is vested."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa

Old December 28th, 2020 #13
Gonzalez
Banned

I suppose Francis would welcome them with open arms...

Old December 28th, 2020 #14
Fico

I did not read "My Awakening" by Duke. Is it true that in one chapture Duke found when he has visited India Indian girl in front of old beautiful Aryan temple and saw results of race mixing between Indo-Aryans and non-white people on that time? Can you tell me in whom chapter it is?

Last edited by Fico; December 28th, 2020 at 08:52 AM.

Thread