Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2008 #1
ilovethejews

Default you know whats funny

the majority of black people ok yea do some bad shit. but evryone hates you racist skum bags. im white and i dont think white people are better than any other colour. all you faggots are just crying about religoin etc. well some news there isnt a god faggots . religions cause wars not colour of skin. also complaining about skin colopur ok i like blue you like red DIE MOTHER FUCKER. you guys make me sick go kill yourselves all of you. and dont try to make some witty remark back because you can never justify racism so fuck you all go get a life and stop judging people

Old November 21st, 2008 #2
Anchorage Activist

You antifa are so predictable. No capitalization, no punctuation, poor spelling, and obvious homocentrism (preoccupation with the term "faggot"). Didn't they teach you anything in school?

{yawn}

Old November 21st, 2008 #3
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethejews View Post
the majority of black people ok yea do some bad shit. but evryone hates you racist skum bags. im white and i dont think white people are better than any other colour. all you faggots are just crying about religoin etc. well some news there isnt a god faggots . religions cause wars not colour of skin. also complaining about skin colopur ok i like blue you like red DIE MOTHER FUCKER. you guys make me sick go kill yourselves all of you. and dont try to make some witty remark back because you can never justify racism so fuck you all go get a life and stop judging people
Stop judging people?

"DIE MOTHER FUCKER. you guys make me sick go kill yourselves all of you"

What's that called?

Old November 21st, 2008 #4
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

How are these antis still able to register with screen names that don't comply with forum rules?

Old November 21st, 2008 #5
Amy

Quote:
all you faggots are just crying about religoin etc.
Reli can go, or reli can stay, and I won't cry about it either way.

Old November 21st, 2008 #6
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
nothing of any import.
I can't help but ask why, if jews are so wonderful, don't you move to israelie and stay there? If we Whites make you so miserable why do you want to be around us? Why can't you just leave us to live peaceably and allow us to pursue happiness?

Old November 21st, 2008 #7
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
the majority of black people ok yea do some bad shit.
He says this, then proceeds to call us racists. Isn't it racist in and of itself to recognize nig behavior?

Old November 21st, 2008 #8
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
He says this, then proceeds to call us racists. Isn't it racist in and of itself to recognize nig behavior?
Don't try to reason with the fanatics. The heavy indoctrination they've gone through makes logic impossible for them to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin
How are these antis still able to register with screen names that don't comply with forum rules?
Alex doesn't hold them to the same standards that he holds us.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old November 21st, 2008 #9
brutus

Another one for the reeducation camps.

Old November 21st, 2008 #10
notmenomore

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Another one for the reeducation camps.

Thatz the camp were Brutus slices out the tongue and feeds it to the dog on opening day. right?

Old November 21st, 2008 #11
ben shockley

Quote:
the majority of black people ok yea do some bad shit. (you mean criminal acts dumbass?) but evryone hates you racist skum bags.(Did you forget how to spell? I doubt you are white, nigger) im white and i dont think white people are better than any other colour. ( Daryl Lemmont Jenkum?)all you faggots (projecting?) are just crying about religoin etc. (What is religoin?) well some news there isnt a god faggots (projection?) . religions cause wars not colour of skin. Joo bankers start wars also complaining about skin colopur ok i like blue you like red DIE MOTHER FUCKER. incestous thoughts and mommie issues? you guys make me sick no, you're just sick go kill yourselves all of you. you first and dont try to make some witty remark back compared to you we are all scholars because you can never justify racism you can't justify your existence nigger so fuck you no thanks all go get a life 80's dated insult and stop judging people kill yourself and we'll stop judging you
Fuck yourself first

Last edited by ben shockley; November 21st, 2008 at 10:53 PM.

Old November 21st, 2008 #12
blueskies
Banned

Quote:
Yeah sure. Wees racists n sheet. Meanwhile we feed the po allow third worlders in our living space, subsidize the breed because your governments cannot take care its own people.
You cockroaches don’t realize is when whitey is gone, the Asian will end the shenanigans of we feed they breed.

Old November 22nd, 2008 #13
D. Fitzgerald

Quote:
I think this retard is posting from New Zealand...probably a drunk coconut posting from a cyber-cafe.

Typical nigger rant that I would read on a NZ board.

Old November 22nd, 2008 #14
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Well I hope you jews can recover from 5, 10, or 20 million angry like minded white men about to be freed from the bonds of civilization, tax slavery, and social stigmatism for feeling naturally about alien peoples. I have to thank you hebes for collapsing the economy so nicely. Soon I will get to fight in the only good war of this century.

And the best thing? We will soon be freed from illegal ramifications for wanting to protect our women, families, society, land and progeny.

Thank you jew.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old November 22nd, 2008 #15
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
stop judging people
Didn't you just judge us moron?

Thread